Son Ye-Jin 손예진 [Drama “Thirty-Nine” (JTBC/NETFLIX)]

Helena

1 hour ago, peggygordon said:

It's hard to choose which one has the best chemistry with Ye Jin Noona in the movie ..Cho Seung Woo, So Ji Sub, Hyun Bin, Kim Nam Gil, Lee Min Ki, Junh Woo Sung? Don't know why they not put Jo In Sung here

Love them all. They chemistry give different vibes so i can't compare which one is the best.

But since The Classic is the first movie that make me really Adore, so Cho Seung Woo - Son Ye Jin have a special part chemistry in my mind.

How about you? Which one you choose?

I say all of them. But if I have to pick, I say Jung Woo Sung. I would pick Hyun Bin and Kim Nam Gil if their movies are romance theme. I think she had really good chemistry with HB and KNG behind the scenes. But in movie,  for me, it's definitely JWS in A Moment to Remember. So I select

1. JWS - made me cry like a river 

2. CSW

3. LMK 

4. SJS

5. KNG 

6. HB (just because they only had 1 scene together)

BTS chemistry

1. HB and KNG

2. JWS

3. LMK

4. CSW

6.  SJS

I think they also forgot Bae Young Jun, Ko Soo, Cha Tae Hyun, and Kim Myung Min 

Maybe I'm minority, but I like her kiss scene with Kim Myung Min  (so sexy :D)

• Love 3

https://www.koreaboo.com/lists/8-beautiful-celebrities-daegu/

8 Exceptionally Beautiful Celebrities Who All Came From Daegu

Talk about city of the beautiful!

Daegu, a city in South Korea, is home to many famous celebrities. Among them, a good number are well-known not only for their talent but also for their stunning visuals. Here are 8 exceptionally beautiful celebrities who all call Daegu their home.

2. Son Ye Jin

1m_dS662GpPEPyqmAyztZiz4ExMeT5_ZbzMqW1C3

Son Ye Jin is a representative actress in romance-themed television dramas. Born in Daegu on January 11, 1982, she is currently starring in Crash Landing On You alongside actor Hyun Bin.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Crash Landing on You episode 8 Ratings

Ep. Original broadcast date Average audience share
AGB Nielsen[19]
Nationwide Seoul
1 December 14, 2019 6.074% 6.558%
2 December 15, 2019 6.845% 7.841%
3 December 21, 2019 7.414% 7.689%
4 December 22, 2019 8.499% 9.409%
5 December 28, 2019 8.730% 9.794%
6 December 29, 2019 9.223% 9.535%
7 January 11, 2020 9.394% 9.738%
8 January 12, 2020 11.349% 12.031%

Highest rating 12.6% when Seri told Jeong Hyuk "I love you"

ezgif-7-d2ded92e0f86.gif

• Like 2
  • Love 3

I'm terrified thinking about how long this Drama is going to be. It started at 77 minutes and each episode has been longer than the preceding one so they're now up to a stupid 86 minutes per episode and only halfway through. Keep this up and the episodes will be 2.5-hrs to 3 hrs long by the ending!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, slarti said:

I'm terrified thinking about how long this Drama is going to be. It started at 77 minutes and each episode has been longer than the preceding one so they're now up to a stupid 86 minutes per episode and only halfway through. Keep this up and the episodes will be 2.5-hrs to 3 hrs long by the ending!

why are you terrified, may I ask? I never noticed the timing because I was so focus watching the drama :lol:. For me, I love it so much I don't want it to end :tounge_xd:

BTS ep 7 and 8 Crash Landing on You

Making posters "Crash Landing on You" 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

8 hours ago, thi2018 said:

why are you terrified, may I ask? I never noticed the timing because I was so focus watching the drama :lol:.

I hate long Drama episodes. It's poor storytelling, displaying K Dramas contempt for the importance of editing. I hated the last 6 episodes of Misaeng for the same reason and completely avoided Reply 1988.  An hour and a half is a STUPID amount of time for a Drama episode, it's lazy and greedy, just stuffing everything in without bothering to actually craft a story. The allegedly 16 episode Drama is going to have a total runtime of well over 20, nearly 24 hours, just ghastly. In contrast, most J Dramas tell complete stories in 9 hours runtime or less - SO MUCH better! The last two episodes could EASILY have been told in two hours instead of three. I'm just very glad I don't watch it streaming, so that I can fast forward - A LOT

• Insightful 1

On 1/12/2020 at 1:30 PM, thi2018 said:

I say all of them. But if I have to pick, I say Jung Woo Sung. I would pick Hyun Bin and Kim Nam Gil if their movies are romance theme. I think she had really good chemistry with HB and KNG behind the scenes. But in movie,  for me, it's definitely JWS in A Moment to Remember. So I select

1. JWS - made me cry like a river 

2. CSW

3. LMK 

4. SJS

5. KNG 

6. HB (just because they only had 1 scene together)

BTS chemistry

1. HB and KNG

2. JWS

3. LMK

4. CSW

6.  SJS

She has great chemistry with all her co star.

It is like i want all of them reunite with her in different genre.

I also want to see her with JWS & CSW the most.

If i have to choose actor that havent pair with her..

I would like to see her with GY & JJH in a movie.

Ji Sung,LSG and KSH  in a drama..

• Like 1
  • Love 1