Son Ye-Jin 손예진 [Drama “Thirty-Nine” (JTBC/NETFLIX)]

Helena

Wow, thank you for finding and posting that Running Man gif @thi2018. KwangSoo and Haha's open mouthed faces are just too funny to watch :D. You are so right, she actually shines in variety shows (like her guesting in the Brazil episodes in Infinity Challenge she adapted and blended so well with the guys).

I so look forward when she'll come back to Master In The House (or All the Butlers) as she had promised. Seunggi in a very recent episode w/ returning master Kim Byungman dedicated his desert crossing video to her. In the most recent episode also (w/master Moon Sori and her director-hubby), SYJ's guesting was shown in Seunggi's clip recalling his happiest time on the show. well, maybe after CLOY has finished because SYJ has always been particular about anything she has given her word on.

• Love 2
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, cybertron said:

Another episode on Running Man when they called her.

All the member really surprise and didn't expected it..

That pic seems like both are in SK but nothing different on RJH's hairstyle right?

Someone also had the pictures of the 4 guys in RJH’s group and said their team may have some kind of mission in SK? Do they all went their. Anyways, almost to YJ’s birthday and next CLOY episode :D I can’t wait

It's hard to choose which one has the best chemistry with Ye Jin Noona in the movie ..Cho Seung Woo, So Ji Sub, Hyun Bin, Kim Nam Gil, Lee Min Ki, Junh Woo Sung? Don't know why they not put Jo In Sung here

Love them all. They chemistry give different vibes so i can't compare which one is the best.

But since The Classic is the first movie that make me really Adore, so Cho Seung Woo - Son Ye Jin have a special part chemistry in my mind.

How about you? Which one you choose?

• Love 2

Crash Landing on You Rating

Ep. Original broadcast date Average audience share
AGB Nielsen[18]
Nationwide Seoul
1 December 14, 2019 6.074% 6.558%
2 December 15, 2019 6.845% 7.841%
3 December 21, 2019 7.414% 7.689%
4 December 22, 2019 8.499% 9.409%
5 December 28, 2019 8.730% 9.794%
6 December 29, 2019 9.223% 9.535%