Son Ye-Jin 손예진 [Drama “Thirty-Nine” (JTBC/NETFLIX)]

Helena

19 hours ago, Oww TooCute said:

Her chemistry with JHI is also considerable though :)

I personally thought they both like each other considering their chemistry in Something In The Rain (SITR) was sooo natural even in BTS. but then i saw JHI new press for Spring Night holding hands same way as in SITR and i thought ah hes just being professional and portray the character thats all. Was wondering why Ye Jin rejected Spring Night considering she said before SITR crew have a special place in her heart and half of the crew in SN is the same as SITR. i guess she doesnt like the character in SN or maybe shes busy with other project. 

The difference :

20180328144343093mfcq.jpgD6_h_SGUIAA1FkE.jpg

If u watch SITR u would know that most of the kissing hugging skinship were personally initiate by both of them not by director so naturally i thought maybe they're scretly seeing each other or something but now i dont know already maybe both Ye Jin and Hae In are both great actors that succesfully portray the chracter very well. And i think Hae In was falling for her but Ye Jin still have this wall until the last episode bts on her face can see she looks very sad the drama ends and she even kiss him which is not in the script (jeju scene).

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Personally I’m happy with the fact that SJS confirmed his new relationship, one spring night is about to air then people will stop with the groundless ships linking SYJ with those actors. Now finally SYJ & HB can be in peace :))

• Like 3

Thats true, Sometimes I can feel that SYJ acted like a mentor. But JHi seems fall for her hahaha.. I'm not sure about her though.. I like to see how happy they were when filming together

But I also agree HB is a good pair for her from maturity side, but HB dated many before :lol:

I really like SYJ's IG post when they did the promotion, but don't know it might be for PR also

Btw, do you have the link where I can watch the Negotiation unseen BTS? 

All I ever watch is a bit only in IG post

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, thi2018 said:

Yejin said she wants someone who pays attention at her. I think Hyun Bin and Nam Gil fit her best. 

i like her with kng too..

they are so funny together..

but looking at her ideal type,i think hb suit her more..

she preferred quiet guy..

• Like 2
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, infinite7muse_3b47 said:

. Was wondering why Ye Jin rejected Spring Night considering she said before SITR crew have a special place in her heart and half of the crew in SN is the same as SITR. i guess she doesnt like the character in SN or maybe shes busy with other project. 

The difference :

20180328144343093mfcq.jpgD6_h_SGUIAA1FkE.jpg

well,i think the main reason is yejin will not accept the same role and same genre..

Although i miss her on screen again,i relief that she declined it..

Otherwise,people will say SN is SITR season 2..

And watching the teaser,im more glad..

and another reason maybe because of The Pirates...

• Like 2
  • Love 1

8 hours ago, stardust8 said:

she said that she really likes a guy who wait for her for a long time rather than a guy just meet her n said like her..now i think she is referring it to HB..as the negotiation was filmed in 2017 and HB have to wait for her until finished filmed be with you..sitr...and when they were doing promotion for negotation they met again...and they really spent their time knowing each other to be true on their own feeling...

i also like her with KNG...but yeah she treats KNG only as her friend..not more than that..

HB also said that if he likes someone,he will not confess right away.

He will following her and see whether she suit with him or not..and then understand her more..

• Like 2
  • Love 1

I didn't know Hjm and Jhi held hands during their presscon. I didn't follow their new drama because the teaser wasn't that interested to me and I'm not a fan of neither one. Looking at the pictures above, somehow I felt relief seeing hjm and jhi holding hands. I hope syj and hb are ok. I hope they will give us the official confirmation soon.

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, thi2018 said:

I didn't know Hjm and Jhi held hands during their presscon. I didn't follow their new drama because the teaser wasn't that interested to me and I'm not a fan of neither one. Looking at the pictures above, somehow I felt relief seeing hjm and jhi holding hands. I hope syj and hb are ok. I hope they will give us the official confirmation soon.

yes they held hands but hjm grab his hand first..

and i think reporters ask for it..

i dont know if it just me,but jhi look awkward..

he even stand next to the pd at first ,then the pd move to the other side,so hjm can stand between them.

Today is 21st May,its been a month since their first confirmation.

A lot of drama confirmation here and there but HB-Yejin drama takes a veeerryyyyy long time to confirm.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

15 hours ago, cybertron said:

Today is 21st May,its been a month since their first confirmation.

A lot of drama confirmation here and there but HB-Yejin drama takes a veeerryyyyy long time to confirm.

I hope this project is still progressing. Normally if the confirmation time takes long like this it’s because something happens with the production.

• Sad 1

The viewer's  predetermination for Spring Night is probably unfair, especially to Han Ji Min whose acting will immediately be compared to Son Ye Jin's in Pretty Noona. At the show pre-premiere press conference, HJM was gracious in response to comparison questions about the two shows, stating that she admired SYJ but their characters and shows are different. It will be very difficult for Spring Night not to be viewed (rightly or wrongly) as Pretty Noona Part 2.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, welh said:

The viewer's  predetermination for Spring Night is probably unfair

it is expected since it is from the same writer and director.  Viewers were also compared SYJ's drama with the director's previous dramas. I don't think it's unfair at all. They know what they run into when they accepted the offer. Hjm is a veteran actress so I'm sure she will nail it. 

6 hours ago, VivianWww said:

I hope this project is still progressing. Normally if the confirmation time takes long like this it’s because something happens with the production.

there are some high profile drama coming out in late 2019 so maybe they are trying to negotiate the airing times?

• Love 2

I know it would've been crazy if I said that I've always been shipping Son Ye Jin and Song Seung Hun since Summer Scent drama. Whether the dating rumor between Ye Jin and Hyun Bin is real or not, absolutely they would be a great couple. SSH, SYJ, HY - all of them are huge celebrities. No Korean dramas other than Winter Sonata, Summer Scent could have touched my heart with beautiful scenery, the stunning beauty and the chemistry of the two main lead, amazing piano songs,... that's why I love seeing SYJ and SSH together. Btw many comments were showed that Hyun Bin exactly look alike SSH's father lol 

• Like 5

that just matter of time,now they in same frame and romance each other 

c7fa7b6d0e7a4a1c8817f50bc690762b.jpeg?s=

Hyun Bin And Son Ye Jin Confirm For New Drama From Writer Of “The Legend Of The Blue Sea”

May 22, 2019
by R. Jun

Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin have both confirmed for the drama “Crash Landing of Love” (tentative title) from writer Park Ji Eun, who penned “My Love From the Star” and “The Legend of the Blue Sea.”

The drama is about a wealthy heiress named Yoon Se Ri (played by Son Ye Jin), who, while paragliding, is forced to land in North Korea due to high winds. A North Korean officer named Ri Jung Hyuk (played by Hyun Bin) hides and protects her, and in doing so, comes to love her.

In addition to the unique story from the hit drama writer, the casting of Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin — who previously worked together in the 2018 film “The Negotiation” — already has viewers excited. Hyun Bin will have no shortage of heart-pounding, charismatic scenes as an elite officer, and Son Ye Jin will be putting her rom-com sensibilities on full display.

Joining the drama is director Lee Jung Hyo of “Good Wife,” “Life on Mars,” and “Romance Is a Bonus Book.”

“Crash Landing of Love” is set to air sometime in the second half of this year on tvN.

Source (1)

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, stardust8 said:

Im really happy for the news..:wub:

btw,is it a romcom or a romance drama?

surely it will be hit...both fans are so excited

from the synopsis

Yoon Se-Ri (Son Ye-Jin) is an heiress to a conglomerate in South Korea. One day, while paragliding, an accident caused by strong winds leads Yoon Se-Ri to make an emergency landing in North Korea. There, she meets Lee Jung-Hyeok (Hyun-Bin), who is a North Korean army officer. He tries to protect her and hide her. Soon, Lee Jung-Hyeok falls in love with Yoon Se-Ri.

seems like action drama maybe with romance

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2