Quantcast
cofioca

Son Ye Jin 손예진

56 minutes ago, cybertron said:

at first,i also think yejin's interview,reaction or what so ever is like a hint.

but when i watched yejin's clip with her other co star,its no different..

it just that shipper too afraid to accept the truth..

yejin & hae in admitted that they treat each other meals off screen

yejin & hb also admitted they hang out a lot to get familiar to each other since they only have a fews scene together.

its the same situation but injin shipper think that injin indirectly admit that they are dating.

and they always talk about matching cloth..

now when i watch all hb&yejin promotion,isn't both of them also wear matching cloth all the time..

and the reaction yejin gave while hae in singing on stage was the same reaction when park seo joon singing on stage at seoul drama award (the one yejin wore sexy dress).

funny thing is three of them right now are in LA...

that makes both shipper more curious..

its good if so ji sub can join them too..

yejin's last year partner gathering ...

hahahaha just 

Yes...i also heard that YJ always meet up with HB outside for the negotiation movie...and we can see all MC were surprised as they both were very closed n the chemistry is daebak..since they always claimed only acted thru screen monitor n cant touch each other...hahaha..all MC when interviewed them always said both closed n good chemistry eventhough they dont have scene together...

Hahahaaa...yes currently HI also in US..

Hopefully hyung oppa n pretty noona will meet HI mad treat him food...

This is not 1st time they meet in US..only this time have a pic as proof..why the statement they heard each of them in US and meet up???hahaha...previous one...golfing and eating together..n suddenly meet up at supermarkettt..lolll..hahahaha

• Like 2

1 hour ago, fchopin said:

I agree...don't blame Yejin for saying "Honesty is most important". It really depends if it is more beneficial or more harm. They have their company and staff they need to take care too. She was talking about honesty with family, friends, and coworkers. In the entertainment industry, if she exposes everything including her private life to the world, do you think she is still survive in this industry this long? It's 20 years since her debut. She knows it all. I have faith in her. If she wants it private, let her be. They aIso blame Hyunbin for having too many relationships in the past. Really? That's what happened when he was too honest to admit dating someone so this time he's not going to do that. Yejjn is a big star, if things don't work out, she might get hurt. So he chose to protect her this time from learning unpleasant experience from his past. I'm happy they are VERY close friends, so close that they go shopping, cook, and spend times together on her birthday. So special someone flew all the way to US from SK to celebrate her special day! Yejjn is a good cook but I hope Hyunbin cooks for her this time. On the other hand, I cannot wait until her next projects. Please accept both drama and movie.

Yeees, I think so too that he chose to protect her because we learn from our mistakes and all his relathionships were public so this time they probably have very serious intentions towards each other and they want this happiness only for themselves not for public eyes. And the fact that they are already this close shows a lot:D

49 minutes ago, winterlover8 said:

I also read that injin shipper blamed YJ coz keep on giving hints to them...then YJ also the one who gave hints that she has something with HB...her ig full of HB picture..im really sad...they like cant accept it but now still hope that YJ with HI....

For me HI is not matured enough for YJ..hes like a little bro to YJ...thats how i see YJ treat him..not like a special one...

Im agree with you..there is no friend will flew away to LA just to celebrate your birthday..especially opposite gender...is it true HB flew a day after Mota wrapp party???wow...seems he cant wait to see YJ...hahahaha

I also heard that he flew to LA right after the MOTA wrap party. According to these insiders they have been together in LA for almost a month. It's so sweet, he missed her this much:wub:

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, winterlover8 said:

Yes...i also heard that YJ always meet up with HB outside for the negotiation movie...and we can see all MC were surprised as they both were very closed n the chemistry is daebak..since they always claimed only acted thru screen monitor n cant touch each other...hahaha..all MC when interviewed them always said both closed n good chemistry eventhough they dont have scene together...

Hahahaaa...yes currently HI also in US..

Hopefully hyung oppa n pretty noona will meet HI mad treat him food...

This is not 1st time they meet in US..only this time have a pic as proof..why the statement they heard each of them in US and meet up???hahaha...previous one...golfing and eating together..n suddenly meet up at supermarkettt..lolll..hahahaha

thanks to that Taiwanese fans.

Otherwise we dont know that they are still in LA and shopping together..:D

the last one on Nov,witness saw them golfing in Korea right?

but there’s no proof..

moreover its in Korea,so ‘just a friend’ is valid..

i really really wish that someone will reveal a picture of them celebrate yejin’s birthday..

• Like 1

hahaha ok ok....visiting a friend WHILE travelling...

not go to US to visit her friend...

so its not her purpose fly to US to visit her friend right?

im bad in english,it hv different meaning right?

• LOL 1

55 minutes ago, cybertron said:

hahaha ok ok....visiting a friend WHILE travelling...

not go to US to visit her friend...

so its not her purpose fly to US to visit her friend right?

im bad in english,it hv different meaning right?

When they explain too detail like this...i'm curious why they have to convince ppl ....if not dating why bother rite??in the end..ppl will stop talking...like the rumors she has before...

• Like 1

Hi, i am new here... I think Son ye jin is a smart lady.. Till now she has successfully guarded her single status ... Then why is she allowing herself to be seen with a so called 'close' friend and letting the rumours fly high..:hushed:

Edited by J. Bhattacharjee
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, J. Bhattacharjee said:

Hi, i am new here... I think Son ye jin is a smart lady.. Till now she has successfully guarded her single status ... Then why is she allowing herself to be seen with a so called 'close' friend and letting the rumours fly high..:hushed:

Sorry...im not cleared....mean what YJ said is true...HB is close friend...or she playing with us...

7 minutes ago, winterlover8 said:

Sorry...im not cleared....mean what YJ said is true...HB is close friend...or she playing with us...

I think we should leave them alone... With so much media attention, they must be feeling uncomfortable... Eventually, truth will come out....

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, J. Bhattacharjee said:

I think we should leave them alone... With so much media attention, they must be feeling uncomfortable... Eventually, truth will come out....

Actually i never drop a comment in any shipper igs...or YJ ig..im also new in this thread...just join coz i like YJ..silent fans...so for me...i didnt asked her to confirm on dating news or whatever...here it just a gossiping among friends..hahaha..join the crowd on the hot issue coz i also love HB since snow queen..so no worries...

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, cybertron said:

knetz mention that one of them has a lover??

:astonished:

who is it? hae in??:lol:

Hahahaha...for YJ honesty is important...she never lies...if she has someone she will tell us...:P

• Like 1

After YJ agency explained in detail and denied the rumors for twice...all fans were curious why she has to explain too detail like that...if its nothing then just say no again and again...:joy:...dont have to elaborate too dat long to make ppl believe it...

Its funny to read all the comments in twitter....

• Like 1

hi i am new commenting on this thread ... i really believe that syj and hyun bin are in a relationship ... only that syj's life is reserved and low profile she wants to keep and take care of her love life ... also remember that hyun bin has had public relations but they have failed ... I believe that he now prefers to keep his life under lock and key ... but there is no doubt that they are together ... in my country there is a saying that says "do not clarify that obscured" no longer there is nothing to clarify this all said just have to wait and see ... they just want to take care of their ralacion maybe it is something serious .. unfortunately in LA there are many Korean citizens and were seen ... but I think they make a beautiful couple both they combine well and are in the age of settling down maybe that's why the care ...

• Like 5

is it true someone said he has a clip of yejin & hb holding hand but he dont know how to upload it on naver.

the other one said the rumor about yejin & hb are married on Seotember 2018.

The funny thing is they said hb look alike yejin’s father..

i dont really understand because i just click translation on that post.

• LOL 1

3 hours ago, cybertron said:

is it true someone said he has a clip of yejin & hb holding hand but he dont know how to upload it on naver.

the other one said the rumor about yejin & hb are married on Seotember 2018.

The funny thing is they said hb look alike yejin’s father..

i dont really understand because i just click translation on that post.

Can u pls share with us the link...it become more n more interesting

• LOL 1