Quantcast
Jump to content

Recommended Posts

7 minutes ago, winterlover8 said:

for me, YJ should try to act with another actor so that fans will not compare it with SITR(same genre with spring night)...acting with other actor also will give a new look to YJ acting and good for her profile....

I cannot agree more. I also think Hae-in should act with other actresses to expand his acting profile as well. I was hoping YJ and HB can act together in a melo or romantic comedy drama but after this romance rumor, it won't likely happen. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Maybe I’m one of the few that wasn’t shocked by the news?When I’m curious about actors’ relationship, I tend not to look at their interaction on screen because it’s acting. I focus more on their real

Hi everyone. Came here after watching CLOY and being blown away by SYJ's amazing acting!  She was so great at both the comedy (loved all the scenes with the North Koreans, the ajummas and the boys, as

i agree with you guys..

i want yejin in another drama but not with hae in..it’ll be better if they reunite in movie..

honestly,i want hyun bin and yejin in this spring night.

moreover its about married couple right...

hb look more mature and suitable for this role...

gosh,im praying hae in will reject this offer since he got another offer too..

no offense,i love injin too but this is too early for them to reunite...

true that its been few months since pretty noona ended but with the drama continue winning an award and release to another country,so we still stuck with their role.

i dont know about MBC but someone said their drama always got low rating??

 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, cybertron said:

no offense,i love injin too but this is too early for them to reunite...

true that its been few months since pretty noona ended but with the drama continue winning an award and release to another country,so we still stuck with their role.

i dont know about MBC but someone said their drama always got low rating??

 

So true. According to the script, it sounds like Pretty Noona 2 because it is about 2 people in talk of getting married? I read some where that the same writer may write this one too. I really miss seeing YJ on screen. I also love YJ-HI's chemistry in Pretty Noona. So I hope for the best if they accept the roles. I agree HB fits more in this drama because of his mature and manly image. HI looks so young. Don't hate me for this please :sweatingbullets:

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, fchopin said:

So true. According to the script, it sounds like Pretty Noona 2 because it is about 2 people in talk of getting married? I read some where that the same writer may write this one too. I really miss seeing YJ on screen. I also love YJ-HI's chemistry in Pretty Noona. So I hope for the best if they accept the roles. I agree HB fits more in this drama because of his mature and manly image. HI looks so young. Don't hate me for this please :sweatingbullets:

 

just let YJ-HI be the epic noona-dongsaeng love story couple.

No other noona-dongsaeng couple can beat their incredible chemistry....

 

HI will hv a movie to release this yr.

And isn’t this also a bad decision to reunite him with yejin in the same year.:grimace:

 

I sooooooooooo wanna see HB-YJ in drama.

Their face to face scene at the ending of Negotiation was not enough for me.

 

But if both accept this drama,i hope the script is strong and wish the best for them..

 

Mind to translate this? :)https://youtu.be/zePf7PmIoV4

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

I wish YJ and HB can act together too. Our beauty needs a matured man to compliment her. Looking at their negotiations promotion videos, from an AHJUMMA'S perspective like me, it is quite obvious HB is enchanted, "bewitched", "captured" and "heart-shaken" by our beauty. He stared a little too much at her. LOL. plus only a guy who is very interested in a girl will allow her to take all sorts of silly selfies. #justsaying. Very happy to see this because our beauty needs someone to take care of her offscreen. And he seems and appears so willing and dependable. 

  • Like 5
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, angelineong said:

I wish YJ and HB can act together too. Our beauty needs a matured man to compliment her. Looking at their negotiations promotion videos, from an AHJUMMA'S perspective like me, it is quite obvious HB is enchanted, "bewitched", "captured" and "heart-shaken" by our beauty. He stared a little too much at her. LOL. plus only a guy who is very interested in a girl will allow her to take all sorts of silly selfies. #justsaying. Very happy to see this because our beauty needs someone to take care of her offscreen. And he seems and appears so willing and dependable. 

I also agreed with u...our beauty need someone matured to take care of her....HB seems love her so much through his action...action speaks louder than words...

Im still waiting for our beauty news...is she is in Korea now or still in LA...heeeeee

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, fchopin said:

@cybertron I see the translation on IG that had the translation for KBS entertainment weekly :) So the picture she took facing the night view on her personal IG was actually in US? wow 

 haha just watched it on ig as well..:D

erm so its not thailand with her stylist?

omg! now why i feel that the rumor is true...

but i wonder why the witness deleted his/her account...

and as i remember yejin used to said she will go to US for her vacation but dont know when..

So when people claim shes in Singapore...Thailand...i thought she cancel her plan to go to US...

 

where is she right now?

Still in US or already in Korea..Shes really good in hiding herself huh..

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, cybertron said:

 haha just watched it on ig as well..:D

erm so its not thailand with her stylist?

omg! now why i feel that the rumor is true...

but i wonder why the witness deleted his/her account...

and as i remember yejin used to said she will go to US for her vacation but dont know when..

So when people claim shes in Singapore...Thailand...i thought she cancel her plan to go to US...

 

where is she right now?

Still in US or already in Korea..Shes really good in hiding herself huh..

In HB's heart. 

 

  • Like 4
  • LOL 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Someone on IG said the picture is actually in Thai. I have never been to Thai or Los Angeles so I have no idea. All the city night views look the same to me anyways unless you are at where she was. To be honest, they look so perfect together. It's SO hard not to ship them even though I try to be neutral. I hope the rumor is true! 

6 hours ago, cybertron said:

but i wonder why the witness deleted his/her account...

It's usual for the witness to delete it because it would be flooded with comments and questions, and she/he may get involve in legal action from their agencies.

4 hours ago, angelineong said:

In HB's heart. 

 

 :wub::wub::wub::wub: I hope she will be happy with whoever she is in love with.

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, fchopin said:

To be honest, they look so perfect together. It's SO hard not to ship them even though I try to be neutral. I hope the rumor is true! 

 

 this is sooooo true!

when yejin posted 5/6 clip of her and hb,i was trying hard to ignore it since i still cant move on from pretty noona and injin couple..

and with hb previous love,i dont want them to dating...

i hate it when people keep compare yejin with her previous lover..

some even said hb downgrade his taste because he chose yejin...

no offense...i like SHK..but i dont really know who is Kang Sora..

but the more people keep talking about hb-yj,the more i fall in love with this couple..

and watching their promotion clip,and see how gentleman hb is,i really hope the rumor is true.

and i believe its true..:wub:

 

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites

I rewatched the Negotiation interview with Yejin and Hyunbin, it was so sweet of them. They kept compliment each other. Yejin said Hyunbin always speaks with sweet voice when he says "I played a firearm trafficker, who is the worst hostage taker." Hyunbin said he took the role because of Yejin and at the end when the MC asked what is the reason to watch "Negotation", he said "to see Yejin". wow

By the way, my friend who went to LA said that the picture Yejin took the night view looks like in LA

  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I believe now everyone keep rewatching their interview since the rumor including me.

funny how the director gave score 99 for hyunbin-yejin and 98 to yejin - hyunbin because hyunbin like yejin more..

they both were like :flushed:

 

about the clip hyunbin reminded yejin to cover her leg and catched her elbow,is he always like that to his co star??

or only with yejin?

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I even asked my Korean friend about the clip when the director said Huynbin likes more....to see if I can get anything out of it more. But she said they knew he said something he shouldn't have so they talked about another topic. 

I did not really follow Hyunbin so I don't know but I heard he's nice to other female costars too. However, I watched some clips and I noticed he is more relax with Yejin than other costars. It seems like he is more comfortable with her, probably because of her easygoing personality. He joked a lot during their Negotiation promotion.

I feel a little bit guilty because I think I like Huynbin for Yejin more ...

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, cybertron said:

I believe now everyone keep rewatching their interview since the rumor including me.

funny how the director gave score 99 for hyunbin-yejin and 98 to yejin - hyunbin because hyunbin like yejin more..

they both were like :flushed:

 

about the clip hyunbin reminded yejin to cover her leg and catched her elbow,is he always like that to his co star??

or only with yejin?

Just her. I got to know ye jin from secret garden. In that drama, she was casted as a "consolation" prize to the second lead who didn't get Ha ji won. I went, "urghhh. How come the consolation prize is so grand????? And some SG fans were even upset that second lead didn't get HJW. What!!!!!! He got ye jin". I was impressed with the cameo actress that shone like firefly. Hence, I did some researches. From then on, I followed her. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, angelineong said:

Just her. I got to know ye jin from secret garden. In that drama, she was casted as a "consolation" prize to the second lead who didn't get Ha ji won. I went, "urghhh. How come the consolation prize is so grand????? 

Gosh, I thought the same thing. I was like...what the....How did the second lead get Yejin? I guess the writer really felt bad for the second lead. It was such a cute cameo. It was so suspicious though but at that time, everyone shipped hb and hjw so I was like..ok..never mind. I think kim nam gil was also a cameo in that drama and then later there was a rumor between her and kim nam gil too. She had 2 rumors connected in the same drama :)

5 hours ago, cybertron said:

Bridegroom:wub:

so funny when MC said that. The MC is so witty. He even asked "is it because you did not have much skinship with her in this movie?" My goodness, is it even appropriate to ask in front of everyone? heheheh

IG is so quiet. I think the rumor ruined injin shippers mood, esp because they thought yejin's picture was taken in Thai. This rumor came out of nowhere but it became a very hot topic in sk. All the TV channels talked about it. sbs also talked about it about 2 days ago and tvn as well. It all said the same thing that someone saw them together in US but both agencies denied and they called their agencies to get more info but the agencies did not give anymore info. It will take a little while for it to cool down. Maybe she will take the offer to star in Spring Night because the director said in one article that he is getting old so he must do this one. Because of the relationship between them, Yejin may take it.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

yeah...IG is so quite...

not only tv channel,some of kdrama page on ig also talked about their rumor and seems like they support this couple..

I dont know how to post a picture here,so i just copy someone’s comment on ig..

Same with what i thought :-

“no one knew that either SYJ or HB were in LA.A post from LA says that she saw them happily having lunch with SYJ’s mother.Both agencies deny,with the final statement saying that they are both in LA but not together.All this points to the fact the rumor is true.But was is a lunch between friends or lovers?”.

 

 

 

what did hyun bin said...

Bap Jal Sajuneun..... Chingu

 

 

 

 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, cybertron said:

yeah...IG is so quite...

not only tv channel,some of kdrama page on ig also talked about their rumor and seems like they support this couple..

I dont know how to post a picture here,so i just copy someone’s comment on ig..

Same with what i thought :-

“no one knew that either SYJ or HB were in LA.A post from LA says that she saw them happily having lunch with SYJ’s mother.Both agencies deny,with the final statement saying that they are both in LA but not together.All this points to the fact the rumor is true.But was is a lunch between friends or lovers?”.

 

what did hyun bin said...

Bap Jal Sajuneun..... Chingu

Hb said "a friend who negotiates and treats you food well"

 

I was also surprised so many people support them. Maybe they have so many things that go well together. Like yejin said they are same age and debuted at the same time so there are many things that click well. They are both A-list actors, same level of fame, wealthy, good looking, and have good reputation in the entertainment industry. They could be just friends. Since Yejin celebrated his birthday so he came to visit her in LA while he was in the states. I just wait and see. I always feel like time is the problem for Haein and Yejin. Haein still needs a lot of time to establish his career. It would be unfair for Yejin to wait.

By the way, I'm curious why every time Haein has fan meetings, he has to wear different stuff like flowers, rabbit hat, or some strange things on his head? Did fan make him do that? I don't see other actors do that. This is just out of curiosity,  no bad intention. 

I see on IG, it looks like injin and binjin ships are trying to sail hard.  In my opinion,  this could put a lot of pressures on the actors involved.  I hope not.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Jillia changed the title to Son Ye Jin 손예진 - Upcoming Drama: Emergency Love Landing

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...