Quantcast
Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi @fchopin, if you don't mind,please help to translate Yejin's speech at 53 Baeksang Award.

When she won Best Actress for The Last Princess..

 

And do you know where to watch the clip that she won Best Actress for The Truth Beneath?

From Wiki,she won multiple award for this role right?

I really really reallllllllllllllyyyyyy like her acting in that movie.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Maybe I’m one of the few that wasn’t shocked by the news?When I’m curious about actors’ relationship, I tend not to look at their interaction on screen because it’s acting. I focus more on their real

Hi everyone. Came here after watching CLOY and being blown away by SYJ's amazing acting!  She was so great at both the comedy (loved all the scenes with the North Koreans, the ajummas and the boys, as

Hi everyone! Just want to introduce myself. I just became a fan of Ye Jin the past three weeks after watching Crash Landing on You. As I'm typing this, I'm watching CLOY for the second time haha. 

|Instagram|  2018•12•11 Actress Lee Min Jung Updated IG with Son Ye Jin

48378393_138935423763333_697514308045425

 

Actress Lee Min-jung was impressed with actress Son Ye-jin's cooking skills.  On December 11, she posted 2 pictures showing Son Ye-jin's homemade Italian potato soup. She wrote "Yejin's dinning table~~~Italian course of sweet-tasting potato soup~~~what can you not do"

 

**Pretty Son Yejin is so perfect in every way : beautiful,  smart, great personality  (humble, easy-going,  funny, playful, etc...) and has good cooking skills. There must be a long line of good men waiting to get her attention :blush: the table in the picture is the one we saw at Yejin's house in 'Master in the House' ep. 46

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, cybertron said:

Hi @fchopin, if you don't mind,please help to translate Yejin's speech at 53 Baeksang Award.

When she won Best Actress for The Last Princess..

 

And do you know where to watch the clip that she won Best Actress for The Truth Beneath?

From Wiki,she won multiple award for this role right?

I really really reallllllllllllllyyyyyy like her acting in that movie.

 

I'll work on her 53 Baeksang Award Speech :)

I'll try to find the clip for the Truth Beneath's Best Actress. It will be hard because they were not the big 3 award ceremonies like Blue Dragon,  Grand Bell and Baeksang.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, fchopin said:

 

I'll work on her 53 Baeksang Award Speech :)

I'll try to find the clip for the Truth Beneath's Best Actress. It will be hard because they were not the big 3 award ceremonies like Blue Dragon,  Grand Bell and Baeksang.

 

i even can't find full video of 54 Baeksang Award..

Its okay because Yejin didn't won anything..

Just found short clip on IG Park Bo Gum mention her name..

I guess her name was mention multiple times during that award..

Park Bo Gum,Na Rae and the old lady Best Actress winner.

 

2 hours ago, fchopin said:

|Instagram|  2018•12•11 Actress Lee Min Jung Updated IG with Son Ye Jin

48378393_138935423763333_697514308045425

 

Actress Lee Min-jung was impressed with actress Son Ye-jin's cooking skills.  On December 11, she posted 2 pictures showing Son Ye-jin's homemade Italian potato soup. She wrote "Yejin's dinning table~~~Italian course of sweet-tasting potato soup~~~what can you not do"

 

**Pretty Son Yejin is so perfect in every way : beautiful,  smart, great personality  (humble, easy-going,  funny, playful, etc...) and has good cooking skills. There must be a long line of good men waiting to get her attention :blush: the table in the picture is the one we saw at Yejin's house in 'Master in the House' ep. 46

 

She's perfect!

Who ever win her heart must be the luckiest guy..:heart:

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

|News|  2018•12•12 Son Ye Jin and Kim Nam Gil Are in Discussion to Reunite in 'Pirates 2' After 4 Years

0004270446_001_20181212173640792.jpg?typ

 

Actors Kim Nam-gil and Son Ye-jin are expected to reunite in the movie 'Pirates: The Goblin's Flag' (Pirates  2).

One media reported on December 12th that both were considering positively after receiving the scenario of 'Pirates : The Goblin's Flag.'  During the Busan International Film Festival in October this year, the discussions were brought up during the '2018 Lotte Cultureweeks' Nights' regarding next year's project lineup, particularly in the reunion of actors Kim nam-gil and Son Ye-jin, once again gathered interest.

The film is currently in the preliminary work phase and the shooting and release dates have not yet determined. The script will be written by Chung Sung-il, and directed by director Kim Jung-hoon who previously directed the movies 'Accidental Detective' (2015) and 'Petty Romance' (2010).

 

Source (1)

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Baeksang Award 2017 Son Ye Jin Best Leading Actress 'The Last Princess' @cybertron

 

 

The best leading actress award goes to ‘Son Ye-Jin - The Last Princess’

Congratulations!

By giving her finest emotional acting performance in the role of Princess Deokhye, the last princess of Korea Empire, who had an ill-fated life, actress Son Ye-Jin had brought to the audiences the unfathomable depths of the emotional ups and downs of Princess Deokhye under the influences of the emperor era.

Son Ye-jin ssi, for receiving this award, we sincerely congratulate you.


Son Ye-jin~~~

I don’t know why I’m tearing when I'm so happy. 

Last year...Last year I had received so much acknowledgement and love from so many people; but it’s only the beginning of this year that I am given such a precious award so I’m very thankful. Today, many seniors have shared their thoughts. Everyone was talking about dreams of becoming actors and how they are being affected by the actors’ acting. It also applies to me in which I thought about it a lot. The movie ‘The last Princess’ was a massive, meaningful piece of work to me. The role of Princess Deokhye posed such a heavy weight on me, and as a result, there was a great deal of burden and responsibility pouring into this project to show best results. So even though when I was lonely or deeply burdened while playing ‘The Last Princess’, I was getting a lot of heartfelt supports from every staff in the production team, especially director Hur Jin Ho, Hae-il oppa, Miran ssi who is also here today, and also encouragement from family and many beloved fellow actors. Though there are many actors with higher seniority than me here today, it’s good to have many years gone by as being an actress, I feel a little pitiful. There are many things I think I should show you more. In the future, I will continue to work harder with all my efforts to show good acting performance in returns for this impressive love I received from everyone. Thank you so much!!

 

  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, fchopin said:

|News|  2018•12•12 Son Ye Jin and Kim Nam Gil Are in Discussion to Reunite in 'Pirates 2' After 4 Years

0004270446_001_20181212173640792.jpg?typ

 

Actors Kim Nam-gil and Son Ye-jin are expected to reunite in the movie 'Pirates: The Goblin's Flag' (Pirates  2).

One media reported on December 12th that both were considering positively after receiving the scenario of 'Pirates : The Goblin's Flag.'  During the Busan International Film Festival in October this year, the discussions were brought up during the '2018 Lotte Cultureworks' Nights' regarding the next year's project lineup, particularly in the reunion of actors Kim nam-gil and Son Ye-jin, were once again gathered interest.

The film is currently in the preliminary work phase and the shooting and release dates have not yet determined. The script will be written by Chung Sung-il, and directed by director Kim Jung-hoon who previously directed the movies 'Accidental Detective' (2015) and 'Petty Romance' (2010).

 

Source (1)

i hope this is true...because i already mis yejin's acting..

and so she has a product next year..

 

When Sungjae make a promise to sing a song for Yejin when she win an award next year,i was like 'thats not gonna happen because seems like Yejin doesn't has any project next year"..

 

Ermm is this the reason she mention her rumor with KNG in The Fact interview few months ago?;)

Btw,thanks @fchopin for the translation.

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

December 13, 2018

 

Lee Min-jung praises Son Ye-jin’s cooking

 

By Yim Hyun-su

 

Lee Min-jung praised fellow actress Son Ye-jin’s cooking in a new Instagram post.

 

On Wednesday, Lee uploaded a picture of a number of dishes Son prepared which she described as “Ye-jin’s homemade meal.”

 

Lee went on to say that it was a full course Italian meal and that Son’s potato soup was delicious, before humorously asking Son, “What can’t you do?”

 

image
(Lee Min-Jung's Instagram)

 

The post has been liked over 13,000 times as of Thursday, drawing comments praising Son’s cooking and plating as well as the two’s friendship.

 

“Like best friends forever,” one user wrote while another said, “I want to be there too, unni.”

 

Both Lee and Son are at MSTeam Entertainment. Lee is currently starring in SBS’s Saturday drama series “Fate and Fury.”

 

Son also recently appeared on the channel’s program “Master in the House” where she showed viewers around her house for the first time since her debut.

 

By Yim Hyun-su (hyunsu@heraldcorp.com)

 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

|News|  2018•12•13 "Gallup Korea" Analyzes Top 10 Actors/Actresses Based on Their Successful Promotions in 2018

Research-based analytics company "Gallup Korea" carried out a survey from November 7-30 to determine which actors/actresses had the most successful year of promotions in 2018.

1. Lee Byun-hun 

2. Kim Tae-ri

3. Jung Hae-in

4. Park Bo-gum

5. Son Ye-jin

6. Jang Mi-hee

7. Seo Hyun-jin

8. Choi Soo-jong

9. Yo Dong-geun

10. Gong Yoo

 

Source (1)

  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Actress Son Ye-jin won several Best Actress Awards for her role in "The Truth Beneath" in 2016 @cybertron

1. 25th Buil Film Awards

2. 36th Korean Association of Film Critics Awards

3. 3rd Korean Film Producers Association Awards

4. 17th Women in Film Korea Festival

5. 17th Busan Film Critics Awards

6. 22nd Chunsa Film Awards

 

25th Buil Film Awards

 

36th Korean Association of Film Critics Awards

 

17th Women in Film Korea Festival

 

22nd Chunsa Film Awards 

 

Source (1)

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, fchopin said:

Actress Son Ye-jin won several Best Actress Awards for her role in "The Truth Beneath" in 2016 @cybertron

1. 25th Buil Film Awards

2. 36th Korean Association of Film Critics Awards

3. 3rd Korean Film Producers Association Awards

4. 17th Women in Film Korea Festival

5. 17th Busan Film Critics Awards

6. 22nd Chunsa Film Awards

 

25th Buil Film Awards

 

36th Korean Association of Film Critics Awards

 

17th Women in Film Korea Festival

 

22nd Chunsa Film Awards 

 

Source (1)

 

Wahhh..thats a lot...

And it released the same year with The Last Princess right? 

So 2016/2017 she got so many Best Actress Award for both movie.

 

I found a clip on facebook,the host said she has a Grand Slam record.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, cybertron said:

 

Wahhh..thats a lot...

And it released the same year with The Last Princess right? 

So 2016/2017 she got so many Best Actress Award for both movie.

 

I found a clip on facebook,the host said she has a Grand Slam record.

 

Yes both movies were released about 2 months apart. She worked so hard for both. Some people may not agree she is the most beautiful Korean actress, but no one can deny she is the most talented one after watching all her movies :)

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

|News|  2018•12•18 Seven Actors Who Received Spotlight For Their Acting In 2018

1. Lee Byung Hun

2. Ha Jung Woo

3. So Ji Sub

4. Son Ye Jin

Son Ye Jin made viewers’ hearts flutter on Friday and Saturday nights through JTBC’s “Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food.” Her comeback to a TV drama after five years was a huge success as her and Jung Hae In told a realistic love story on-screen and started a “Pretty Noona” syndrome that continued on for the rest of the year.

The drama recorded viewership ratings of 7.3 percent and achieved high buzz throughout its run.

Son Ye Jin’s accomplishments continued on the big screen this year as the films “Be With You” and “The Negotiation” recorded 2,602,273 moviegoers and 1,967,149 moviegoers respectively.

Son-Ye-Jin.jpg

5. Park Seo Joon

6. IU

7. EXO's D.O.

 

Source (1)

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

|News|  2018•12•21 Film Actors/Actresses December Brand Reputation 

The Korea Institute of Corporate Reputation has released film actors and actresses' brand values for the month of December .

The Institute analyzed big data of 50 film actors and actresses from November 20 through December 21, 2018. Actress Son Ye Jin placed #5 on the list with 5,700,533 points.

screen-shot-2018-12-21-at-111732-pmpng.j

 

Source (1)

 

So proud of her!!! :heart: she placed #1 among the actresses on the list :thumbsup: Congratulations! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Jillia changed the title to Son Ye Jin 손예진 - Upcoming Drama: Emergency Love Landing

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...