Son Ye-Jin 손예진 [Drama “Thirty-Nine” (JTBC/NETFLIX)]

Helena

|Interview|  2018•11•12 ELLE Style Award Backstage Interview 

When I’m working on a project, I really try to do my best. But what ‘the best’ is actually very vague. ‘Did I really do my best?’ That’s the question I always ask to keep myself in check. - Son Ye-jin

Caption on video: Something I have to abide by.

(Translated by sonyejin_snowstars)

• Like 1

|News|  2018•11•16 Son Ye Jin is Nominated for 2018 (23rd) Asian Television Best Actress Award

logo.png

BEST ACTRESS IN A LEADING ROLE
Ali Lee
My Ages Apart
Television Broadcasts Limited
TVB
Jade
Hong Kong
Kim Nam Joo
Misty
JTBC
JTBC
JTBC
Korea
Son Ye-Jin
Something in the Rain
JTBC
JTBC
JTBC
Korea
Herb Hsu
The Alternatives
Formosa Television
Formosa Television
Formosa Terrestrial Television
Taiwan
Joanne Tseng
Attention, Love!
Eastern Broadcasting Co., Ltd
China Television Company Ltd
CTV , EBC Drama
Taiwan
Maylada Susri
The Swan and The Dragons
Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd
Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd
Channel 7 HD
Thailand
Sonija Kwok
Below the Lion Rock – Secret
Radio Television Hong Kong
Radio Television Hong Kong
RTHK31
Hong Kong
Maja Salvador
Wildflower
ABS-CBN Corporation
ABS-CBN Corporation
ABS-CBN
Philipines
Yang Chin
Age of Rebellion
TVBS Media Incorporated
TVBS
TVBS
Taiwan

About Asian Television Awards

Launched in 1996, Asian Television Awards is the Asian TV industry’s most significant and celebrated event, recognising excellence in programming, production and performance.

Determined by an expert panel of over 60 judges from across the region, the results are tabulated and audited by international auditing firm PricewaterhouseCoopers, with the winners only announced during the Awards Ceremony.

The Awards comprise over 40 categories and represent the industry’s foremost recognition by enjoying the support of every major industry player throughout the region. The Asian Television Awards attracts a multitude of entries of over 1300 annually from a wide range of broadcasters, including free-to-air television stations and pay-TV platforms, as well as many independent production houses in Asia.

In 2016, ATA has also expanded its footprint with the live and delayed telecasts, with an increase of 8 channels as compared to 2015, bringing the number of broadcast platforms to a remarkable number of 21 channels, reaching more than half a billion viewers across Asia and beyond. Our collaboration with more broadcasters across Asia, signal our desire for this highly anticipated annual event to reach the widest audience possible, so that regional viewers may celebrate their home-grown talent as they receive Asia’s television industry’s highest honor.

Seeking to bring our social media presence and second screen experience of ATA to the next level, we had exclusively partnered Twitter to bring the live event to millions of fans across the region in 2016. Not only had this strategic partnership provided a more immersive engagement for our audience on the social media front, but also allowed for greater levels of interaction between fans and their favorite celebrities.

While there are notable equivalents in the U.S. and in Europe, ATA is the only event of its kind in Asia, making it the definitive platform to showcase and recognize quality television productions within Asia.

Source (1)

• Like 1

|Instagram|  2018•11•21 Son Ye Jin and Her Bestfriends

Actress Oh Yoon-ah celebrated her birthday with her bestfriends and updated her IG: Son Yejjn, Lee Minjung, Gong Hyojin, Uhm Jiwon, Oh Yoonah, and Lee Hyunjung.

46513879_130422927947916_535746021410471

46503147_130422934614582_859833748076625

Source: Actress Oh Yoonah’s IG @ya9579

• Like 1

|Business News|  2018•11•21 Son Ye Jin as Ganeshi's Model

46494486_130596557930553_592701334044121

Jewelry brand Ganeshi Korea announced on the 21st that 2018 Fall / Winter season 18K necklace new product 'Privy garden' had completed its first sale.

Privy Garden is a two-way designed collection, known as "Son Ye-jin's Necklace", describes the sense of emotions and storyline following the decorative patterns of the Queen Victoria of England's favorite Hampton Court Gardens.

The launch of Ganeshi's Privy Garden Collection has attracted attention with the release of the innocent and attractive pictorials of the popular Korean actress Son Ye-jin. Son Ye-jin, who has busy schedules following the success of "Pretty sister who buys me food" and the recently released movie "Negotiations," has been selected as the model of Ganeshi. The product's first sales were greatly boosted following various public event appearances of the actress while wearing these new eye-catching products of Ganeshi.

The Ganeshi official said, "The Privy garden is a design item that will appeal to all women due to its artistic features containing lyrical emotions of the Queen. This is a two-way design item which creates two different images so it can be coordinated to any look." He also said "We are focusing on securing the volume in preparation for the Christmas season as we are seeing a rise on the popularity of this new product as Son Ye-jin is introducing it on the market."

Source (1)

Happy Thanksgiving!

46507930_130883261235216_861556666476475

46709252_130883257901883_420145684712469

46485342_130883274568548_885587633415336

46492906_130883284568547_309670696127037

46825894_130883271235215_622393429085860

Pictures from ganeshi.co.kr

|Variety Show|  Son Ye Jin Will Appear on "Master of the House" Variety Show

This will be broadcast on December 2 and December 9, 2018 at 6:25 PM KST

46 December 2, 2018 22

Son Ye-jin
(Actress)

47 December 9, 2018

Like a gift, she came to us. Her appearance is enough to make our hearts skip a beat. Lets be friends. A special gathering with a pretty noona. 

But as soon as they started to play some games, she reveals her unexpected charms. 

We are falling for her and there is no way out.

Please pick me. A precious day filled with sincere feelings

I really like you. Will you actually date her?

The 4 guys's 1-year anniversary. 

What's her surprise gift to them?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thank you so much @fchopin for keep updating this thread.

I watched MITH raw version and make me laugh even i don't even understand what are they talking about..

they look like they have soooo much fun.

the young guy is sooooo cute,he can't even look at ye jin..

she must be really really really beautiful in person.

i cant wait to watch sub version...

someone posted the article saying that  lee sang yoon said his ideal type is yejin..

dont know the article was before or after he meet yejin in this show..:D

• LOL 1

31 minutes ago, cybertron said:

Thank you so much @fchopin for keep updating this thread.

I watched MITH raw version and make me laugh even i don't even understand what are they talking about..

they look like they have soooo much fun.

the young guy is sooooo cute,he can't even look at ye jin..

she must be really really really beautiful in person.

i cant wait to watch sub version...

someone posted the article saying that  lee sang yoon said his ideal type is yejin..

dont know the article was before or after he meet yejin in this show..:D

The article was published on December 2nd so it must be after he met our pretty noona. The article also mentioned because he had extreme favorable impression toward Yejin that's why his ideal type attracted attention :D

• Like 1

MUuQgbht_reasonably_small.jpg

|News|  2018•12•03 Son Ye Jin Makes Yook Sung Jae & Lee Seung Gi Turn into a Fanboy

201256352.jpg

Actress Son Ye-Jin mesmerized K-pop boy group BTOB's member Yook Sungjae and singer/actor Lee Seung Gi with her beauty.

On December 2 episode of SBS's variety show 'Master in the House', the hosts and Son Ye-jin went on a trip together to celebrate the show's one year anniversary. 

Before they leave, the hosts of show dropped by Son Ye-jin's house to pick her up.

201256348_700.jpg

When Son Ye-jin showed up holding a cake, the entire cast members froze and didn't know what to do. 

201256349_700.jpg

Yook Sungjae, who was standing right next to her could not even look her in the eyes and his entire face including his ears turned red.

47314938_135514760772066_519534499847995

Also, Yook Sungjae lost the ability to stand after his 90 degree bow and just flopped down on the couch.

201256351_700.jpg

Lee Seung Gi was no better since he got extremely nervous and kept making cute mistakes.  At one point,  he said, "This is cool" while drinking a hot latte.

201256350_700.jpg

On this day, Son Ye-jin surprised the hosts of 'Master in the House' by bringing all the stuff they might need during their trip starting from ingredients to board games. 

SBS Star

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

|News|  2018•12•04 Drama "Something in The Rain" Received Presidential Commendation at the 2018 "Korea Content Awards"

93148141.1.jpg

The JTBC drama "Something in the rain (pretty sister who buys me food)," starred actors Son ye-jin and Jung Hae-in, receives the presidential Commendation at the 2018 "Korea Content Awards."

Organized by the Korean Creative Content Agency and the Ministry of Culture, this annual award ceremony is dedicated to local content creators commemorating their achievements and hard work.  In this year's event, which marks its 10th anniversary, 32 people received awards in five categories including cartoons, animation, excellence in broadcasting, and performance in foreign markets. 

On December 4, 2018 Director Ahn Pan-seok, who directed "Something in the rain (pretty sister who buys me food)," receives the Presidential Commendation in the field of drama in the broadcasting industry. "The Drama Content Grand Prize" revealed "we have created a great empathy from the viewers by realistically expressing the grief, sexual harassment, and the violence of dating in our society." 

**skipped unrelated**

The JTBC drama "Something in the rain (pretty sister who buys me food)" (written by Kim-eun, directed by Ahn Pan-seok, and produced by Drama House and Content K) was first broadcast on March 30. It was greatly loved by viewers as it showed "real love" between a man and a woman from just knowing each other to really falling in love. Son Ye-jin and Jung Hae-in were starred as the main actors. Following by the audience's rating of more than 8%, the drama was top-ranked in the first half of 2018.

Source (1)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

|Ratings|   Master in the House Ep. 46 Broadcast on December 2nd

Ep. Broadcast Date TNmS Ratings AGB Ratings
Part 1 Part 2 Part 1 Part 2
41 October 21, 2018 6.9% 9.0% 8.0% 9.6%
42 October 28, 2018 NR 8.2% 6.0% 9.3%
43 November 11, 2018 7.4% 9.6% 7.3% 8.6%
44 November 18, 2018 7.7% 10.6% 7.1% 10.2%
45 November 25, 2018 9.2% 11.4% 8.3% 11.6%
46 December 2, 2018 8.7% 10.9% 8.7% 12.1%