Son Ye-Jin 손예진 [Drama “Thirty-Nine” (JTBC/NETFLIX)]

Helena

• 2 weeks later...

Awwww...how I wish to see them in another project :wub: Jung Woo Sung / Son Ye Jin

page-15306032922081342658469.jpg

——————————————————————

SYJ is also popular among Thai celebrities.

Thailand's top two male actors, Boy Pakorn and Nine Naphat , have a lot of fans, but in fact, they both love Korean actor Son Ye Jin.  They even cut So Ji Sub image from "Be With You" and repaced with their images.

After the two posted the altered pictures, their fans were laughing, assuming that the two were fighting each other for SYJ.

Original picture 

Be_with_You_(Korean_Movie)-P1.jpg

Altered pictures04857057159c93141fc7bc67bd3d963d25f9b595

5c79bb9fd4147e62da76a4e03ec8c4e43535b4e5

Boy Pakorn 

10a3dc8b34166bdc033a9007118998647db9e40f

b5b982df21302eca1f8c3e8b04440f0fb08f6ab8

Nine Naphat 

db35b40a109f7d05be88bfd121bb176e7b8f2f47

Cr: https://www.khmerload.com/news/84559

Our Pretty Noona only likes to stay home 

The members of 'It's Dangerous Outside the Blanket' named their fellow homebodies in K-entertainment. 

On the July 12 airing, Junhyung asked the members, "Who are some of the homebodies you guys know?" 

Actor Lee Yi Kyung named actress Son Ye Jin and explained she doesn't go out often. He said, "Son Ye Jin noona invites people over to her house for tea instead."

photo1531498522477-153149852247718467060

Cr: Allkpop.com

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Actor Son Ye Jin denied appearance in "Boston 1947" with Ha Jung Woo

201807161634125b1.jpg

According to the film industry on the 16th, Son Ye-jin recently confirmed Kang Je-Kyu's new film 'Boston 1947'. 'Boston 1947' is a film about the Korean players who participated in the 1947 Boston International Marathon, the first international marathon since World War II. This is a new work by director Kang Je-Kyu in three years. Ha Jung Woo plays the role of supervising the marathon runners. 

However, it was later confirmed by MSTeam, Son Ye Jin's agency, that the actor was not involved in the casting process. Son Ye Jin worked with director Kang Je-Kyu and Taiwanese actor Chen Bolen in "Bad guys always die".

• Like 1

The movie "The Negotiation" with actor Hyun Bin is expected to release at the end of Chuseok (Korean Autumn Festival) - at the end of September 

37651318_1930826190271180_72354674821258

SON YE JIN updated her personal IG 

Netizens vote for their favorite actor, actress, idol group, & drama for the first half of 2018

Online research platform PMI carried out a survey in partnership with survey website Tillion, in order to see which actor, actress, idol group, and drama received the most love from netizens in the first half of 2018!

Approximately 5,000 males and females from their 20s through their 50s participated in the survey. Here are the results, below:

Actresses

1st place - Son Ye Jin (25.6% votes)

2nd place - Jung Yoo Mi (voting percentage not listed)

3rd place - Kim Nam Joo (voting percentage not listed)

Dramas

1st place - 'Prison Playbook' (23.7% votes)

2nd place - 'Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food' [also 'Something In The Rain'] (21.7% votes)

3rd place - 'What's Wrong With I Secretary Kim?' (20.7% votes)

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2018/07/netizens-vote-for-their-favorite-actor-actress-idol-group-drama-for-the-first-half-of-2018

Congratulations!!!!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

The movie "Negotiations" production team released the first poster. The movie's presscon will be on  August 9, 2018 at 11:00 o'clock local time.

1S36WA27XH_1.jpg

Ha Chae-Yoon (Son Ye Jin) is a crisis negotiator for the Seoul Metropolitan Police Agency. She carries herself with a calm and cool-headed attitude. Min Tae-Koo (Hyun Bin) is a weapons smuggler for an international crime organization. He stages a terrifying hostage situation and Ha Chae-Yoon only has 12 hours to save the worst hostages taken in Thailand.

• Like 2

"Negotiations" Presscon 8/9/2018

Son ye-jin and Hyun-bin face new challenges through 'negotiations'.

The movie "Negotiations" (Director Lee Jong-seok) presscon was held at CGV in Apgujeong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul on August 9. The main actors Son Ye Jin, Hyun Bin and the director Lee Jong Suk attended the presscon.

'Negotiation' is a criminal thriller movie in which the crisis negotiator 'Ha Chae-Yoon' (Son Ye-jin) starts negotiations in order to stop the worst hostages in Thailand and stop the 'Min Tae-Koo '

Son Ye-jin played the role of the 'Crisis Negotiator of the Seoul Metropolitan Police Agency' who calmly resolves the cases in any dire situation. Within a given 12-hour period, she went through a lifetime negotiate to stop the worst hostages in history.

Hyun Bin challenges the first villain in the film, taking on the role of 'Min Tae-Koo', an arm trafficker of an international crime organization, who has kidnapped a Korean reporter, created the worst hostages in history.

As such, both Son Ye-bin and Hyun Bin have their first challenges through the 'negotiation'. Son Ye-jin, who acts as a police officer for the first time in her acting career, said, "If you act as a negotiator, you must come up with a cool, easy and strong figure."

The first impression with Hyun Bin, she said, was "We had the same debut time with my partner. Even though we did not speak to each other, I had faith in him." "Hyun Bin was one of the elements for me to decide to join this film." she added, expressing her love for the partner.

Son Ye-jin, who transformed into the cool image of the police negotiator from "The beautiful lady who buys me food," expressed her desire as an actor, "I endlessly want to show a new image." "I am fortunate to have chances to choose the next genre in my acting career," she said, adding that many actors, not just me, are looking for a different character or genre.

Hyun Bin is also the first to engage in villain role in "Negotiations". Hyun Bin, who plays the weapon trafficker character, said, "I tried to express the complex feeling of the person named 'Min Tae-Koo' rather than the title 'the first villain' so I have tried to find a different way of expression, "he said.

Finally, Son Ye - jin expressed Hyun Bin as "an enemy but also a comrade," she said, "he is the enemy in the movie but a good colleague who is on the same boat." Hyun Bin responded to Son Ye-jin, "she is a friend who is good at buying food as well as negotiating" (a joking way to describe her in both projects "negotiation" and "a beautiful lady who buys me food")

Lee Jong-seok, director of the director, said, "I am honored to be working with good actors and best staff." When writing a scenario, I think of Son ye-jin and Hyun- bin. I am glad they liked the scenario, and I am grateful, "he said.

Meanwhile, 'negotiations' are scheduled to open in September.

https://www.msn.com/ko-kr/entertainment/movies/‘협상’-동갑내기-손예진x현빈-멜로-아닌-동지애로-똘똘-종합/ar-BBLGBre

• Thanks 2

TOP STARS HYUN BIN AND SON YE JIN ATTENDED THE PRODUCTION MEETING HELD AT CGV APGUJEONG IN GANGNAM, SEOUL, ON AUGUST 9 OF THEIR LATEST FILM NEGOTIATION.

acefb3a7-f972-4f90-b31a-99b26251952b.jpg

The film threads on the story of negotiator Ha Chae Yoon (portrayed by Son Ye Jin), who bargains with a criminal (played by Hyun Bin) in a time limit of the worst hostage situation in Thailand.

Through this film, the lead actors are set to transform into roles which they will act for the first time, with Hyun Bin playing his first villain role and Son Ye Jin swerving from her usual melodrama and romance portrayals.

Hyun Bin said, “I was interested in a movie that deals with the subject of ‘negotiation’. The hostage, the negotiator, and the one-on-one showdown structure were fun. I was really curious about the back story.”  

He added how he paid attention to studying his character to make it more effective and strong. He even asked three of his colleagues to talk about the script.

0b5qmLOGgh7f636694177146915785.jpg?resiz

Son Ye Jin revealed how filming the movie made her feel like a newbie as she used a technique to immerse in her role where she mostly stared at a monitor to deal with the captor. She also confessed that having Hyun Bin on board was part of the reason why she agreed to do it.

“I channeled the feeling of being a police officer. I was under a lot of pressure because I was in charge for the first time and I could really look like a criminal. The hardest thing to do was to sit in the same position in the set room monitor room at the same place. But I had to keep increasingly maximized emotions. That was a lot of energy consumption. I also took care of those subtle things. It was not an easy task., ” Son Ye Jin remarked.

s8iMVdtnZ1TI636694178283672060.jpg?resiz

The actress who recently starred in drama Something in the Rain and film Be With Youseeks a noteworthy metamorphosis in the upcoming movie.

Meanwhile, Hyun Bin is also up for his small screen comeback in Memories of the Alhambra.

Negotiation is set for box office release in September.

https://www.hellokpop.com/tv-movies/hyun-bin-son-ye-jin-crime-thriller-film-negotiation/

• Thanks 2

Hyun Bin, Son Ye-jin talk about remote-acting in ‘The Negotiation’

With over a decade of acting experience under their belt, it’s almost surprising that Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin, veteran actors of the same age, met for the first time while making upcoming crime flick “The Negotiation.” 

20180809000686_0.jpg

And it’s striking that the actor and the actress, who have respectively been imprinted in people’s minds as a fraudster in “The Swindlers” and a romance queen in “Something in the Rain,” transformed into a psychopathic villain and intellectual police in the new movie. Hyun plays Min Tae-gu, a bloody criminal who orchestrates a bloody kidnapping in Thailand, while Son plays Ha Chae-yoon, the best crisis negotiator in the Korean police, who gets called in to deal with the situation. 

And due to the movie’s twisting plot, in which Min and Ha communicate through a monitor, the actors shared that creating remote chemistry through a screen was a real challenge. 

20180809000687_0.jpg

“Since we had to act in different places through a monitor, not face-to-face, I was worried at first. It was my first time to act in such a way, and resorting only to the monitor and to his voice was hard. But I’m glad that we developed a decent chemistry,” said Son during a press conference for “Negotiation” in Seoul on Thursday. 

Hyun went on to praise his partner, saying, “Son is an actor who defeats all those hardships. She is capable of expressing so many sophisticated emotions with her eyes, and acting with her made me almost forget about the monitor.”

Director Lee Jong-suk commented that he chose Hyun and Son as the lead roles as he wanted to see how the seasoned actors would be in roles they haven’t tried before.

“I decided to cut my hair to play the police role. Nobody asked me to, and it was right before filming romantic movie ‘Be with You,’ but I did so in order to show new sides of myself,” Son said. 

“The Negotiation” premiers in Korea during the Chuseok holidays, which kicks off on Sept. 23.

(lotus@herladcorp.com)

• Thanks 2

Son Ye Jin And Hyun Bin Talk About Acting With Each Other In Upcoming Film

Son Ye Jin and Won Bin talked about what it was like to work with each other in their upcoming film “The Negotiation.”

On August 9, the film held a press conference ahead of its premiere, with director Lee Jong Suk as well as its two leads Son Ye Jin and Hyun Bin present. The film follows hostage negotiator Ha Chae Yoon (played by Son Ye Jin) who begins a one-on-one negotiation with Min Tae Gyu (played by Hyun Bin), a criminal who is behind a huge hostage situation in Thailand.

When asked why she chose the film, Son Ye Jin answered, “The fact that Hyun Bin was positively reviewing the script for ‘The Negotiation’ was the deciding factor in my decision.” She continued, “I was surprised when I heard that he was looking at the role. It was different from the image Hyun Bin has shown as an actor so far. I thought it was great that he was using this role to take on a bold challenge.”

Son Ye Jin then talked about what it was like filming with Hyun Bin. She explained, “We filmed separately but simultaneously. We didn’t film a lot facing each other, but we had to work with each other by looking through the monitor. It wasn’t easy to film.” She added, “However, we’re the same age, and we debuted at a similar time. So we did have a sense of unspoken camaraderie. It’s because we had that kind of trust, that we worked well despite having to use a monitor.”

Hyun Bin also talked about Son Ye Jin and shared, “She was a reassuring presence. It was difficult and new to film separately and simultaneously. But I thought that Son Ye Jin was an actress that could alleviate all that.” He added, “She’s an actress with a great gaze. Even though we were acting through the monitor, I thought she was an actress who acted with her eyes a lot. Watching her easily expressing the tension, but also the delicacy amidst that, it didn’t feel like I was watching her through the monitor.”

“The Negotiation” will premiere in September.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1213003wpp/son-ye-jin-hyun-bin-talk-acting-upcoming-film

• Like 2