Son Ye-Jin 손예진 [Drama “Thirty-Nine” (JTBC/NETFLIX)]

Helena

Guest unnie77

Kim Joo Hyuk, Son Ye Jin Reunite as Political Power Couple

Aug 18, 2014

kimjoohyuk_sonyejin

It really is the year of reunion casting. Kim Joo Hyuk (Gu Am Heo Joon, 2 Days 1 Night) and Son Ye Jin (of the summer blockbuster hit film ‘Pirates’) will be reuniting on the big screen for the upcoming film ‘A House Full of Happiness.’

Kim Joo Hyuk and Son Ye Jin last starred in the film ‘My Wife Got Married’ back in 2008 as a happily married couple who then gets a third wheel when Son’s character decides she wants to marry again without divorcing Kim. Now they’ll star in this film as a National Assembly politician and his wife, and hopefully with a better marriage without any romantic third wheels. Song Hye Gyo was originally offered a role in this drama to play the wife, but she passed it on and Son Ye Jin took on the part.

I’ve never seen ‘My Wife Got Married’ although it sounds like a crazy romantic comedy. (Plus it stars Joo Sang Wook!) It definitely sounds more lighthearted than this film, which has been described as a political thriller where Kim Joo Hyuk’s character enters the presidential race but something terrible befalls his family. Guess the title is meant to be ironic? I’m sure fans of their first film would be happy to see these two reunite as husband and wife.

It will be directed and written by Lee Kyung Mi, who’s last work was the 2008 film ‘Crush and Blush’ starring Gong Hyo Jin. Filming will begin in September of this year with a release date sometime in 2015.

source: star news

http://www.kaedejun.com/2014/08/kim-joo-hyuk-and-son-ye-jin-reunite/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=kim-joo-hyuk-and-son-ye-jin-reunite

t6722 said: i hope the male actor will not be kim ju hyeok, for our ye jin, he is too old and also not handsome, there are many other handsome actors in korea, but, why he? although it is right he is talent, our ye jin needs to act together with popular idols or famous actors or handsome and popular actors coz she can be more famous and popular, but she always chooses quality than any others. Nevertheless, i believe that ye jin unnie chose a good production, but i pray the male lead is not to be kim ju hyeok, coz i want son ye jin is also loved by young fans, if she do other popular actors or idols, she will be also known by not only asia but also in other western countries.

@t6722 I don't mean to put words in her mouth but if I remember correctly, she did mention it. I might have mixed her up with other actresses though. Well, yeah I was pretty sure Kim Ju Hyeok would have taken the role. Don't be so pessimistic :) Kim Ju Hyeok may be old but that makes him a veteran actor. I haven't watch 'My Wife Got Married' but it seems that SYJ has been reuniting with her old co-stars this year. Anyway, I think SYJ is going to have the bigger role in this film. SYJ may not have the title of 'box office hit maker' but she never fails to aggrandize her film with her powerful presence. Let's look forward to this ;) (Then hopefully we can have our drama comeback)

@uknowahah, it is ha ji won, she said she would like to work with ha jung woo and in reality she also got this chance, And poor our ye jin has never a chance to take part a project together with a hot male star except lee min ho, xoooo she has no a very large international fan, although she is a very talented actress compared to other hot female star like park shin hye, and also she is not as famous as song hye kyo, han ga in, kim tae hee, jung ji hyun, ha ji won, gong hyo jin and others...but she is known a talented actress in south korea, and those actresses are very lucky to work with hottest males and handsome actors expecially jung ji hyun and han ga in., although both r married, they worked hottest kim soo hyun in dramas that r very successful and popular in korea and other asian countries, but of course, our ye jin is the best, she has both beauty and talent, but i hope she will also work with hot and popular-talented male stars, and she will also success in drama fields like other actresses... but i love her xoooo as much as nothing can compare to her

t6722 said: @uknowahah, it is ha ji won, she said she would like to work with ha jung woo and in reality she also got this chance, And poor our ye jin has never a chance to take part a project together with a hot male star except lee min ho, xoooo she has no a very large international fan, although she is a very talented actress compared to other hot female star like park shin hye, and also she is not as famous as song hye kyo, han ga in, kim tae hee, jung ji hyun, ha ji won, gong hyo jin and others...but she is known a talented actress in south korea, and those actresses are very lucky to work with hottest males and handsome actors expecially jung ji hyun and han ga in., although both r married, they worked hottest kim soo hyun in dramas that r very successful and popular in korea and other asian countries, but of course, our ye jin is the best, she has both beauty and talent, but i hope she will also work with hot and popular-talented male stars, and she will also success in drama fields like other actresses... but i love her xoooo as much as nothing can compare to her

@uknowahah, i don' t think go soo and kim nam gil r hot, since i have never seen white night movie, i don' t know between syj and go soo' s chemistry, i searched this movie on youtube but i didn' t see, where can i watch this movie? if u know, tell me a link or site, and i mean these actresses are more popular among international fans coz of their works with hot popular costars, in my country, koreandramas are more popular than korean movies since tv channels only air korean dramas and hot young male actors are very very popular like lee min ho, kim soo hyun, hyun bin, and others

Son Ye Jin confirmed for the movie 'House Full of Happiness'

Actress Son Ye Jin is confirmed for movie 'House Full of Happiness' (working title)!
jjj-800x450.jpg

The actress had turned down the role for the drama 'The King's Face', and it looks like rumors about her choosing a movie for her next project were true. The movie is a thriller that follows the life of a politician couple during the horrors that follow them around during elections. Son Ye Jin will be playing the female lead, and the movie will start shooting in September.
She'll play the wife of the politician who must dig through the horrific incidents the couple keeps facing to expose the real truth under the cases. The movie is expected to hit theaters next year.
cr to allkpop

@t6722 Yeah I know what you mean. They are the more mainstream artist. heh. Anyway, I usually torrent my movies because they are better in quality. I'm not sure of any online streaming of it though. As much as I love the movie, I got to give you a heads up; the movie is beautiful, but dark and twisted at the same time. If you know Japanese you can read the original novel the film was adapted from too. :D

Government After Tax Evaders Including Top Actress “S,” Netizens Speculate Actress To Be Shin Min Ah, Son Ye Jin, or Song Hye Kyo

Government After Tax Evaders Including Top Actress “S,” Netizens Speculate Actress To Be Shin Min Ah, Son Ye Jin, or Song Hye Kyo

The names of actresses Shin Min Ah, Son Ye Jin, and Song Hye Kyo are being thrown in by netizens in the tax evasion issue that is being pursued by the government with an actress whose last name starts with the letter “S.”

According to the National Tax Service and the Board of Audit and Inspection on August 18, investigations made by the Seoul Regional National Tax Service in 2012 revealed that for three years since 2009, top actress “S” has not provided any documentation for 92.3 percent of her declared 5.9 billion won (approximately US 5.8 million dollars) general income tax and listed the undocumented expenses as transportation costs and other spending totaling to 5.4 billion won (approximately 5.4 million US dollars).

According to the Seoul Regional National Tax Service, “S” has under declared her tax by 785 million won (approximately USD770,000) in 2009, 818 million won (approximately USD803,000) in 2010, and 954 million won (approximately USD937,000) in 2011, totaling to 2.55 billion won. It was known that following the investigations of the Seoul Regional National Tax Service, actress “S” paid the relevant amount of money and additional tax.

After hearing reports of top actress “S,” netizens were abuzz on who could the actress be and names of actresses Son Ye Jin, Shin Min Ah, and Song Hye Kyo were brought up.

The stars’ agencies have made their statements to clarify the actresses’ names. Son Ye Jin’s agency said to TV Daily, “It’s truly groundless. We haven’t even increased (Son Ye Jin’s) earnings to as much as what was revealed.” Shin Min Ah’s agency also made its statement, “It is true that we have come to know about this just recently. We do not have anything to do with this.”

Another agency has also shed some light to the issue and said, “It is unfair to doubt any actress with the initial “S” just because she bears the same initial. It seems that the amount cannot be made only with earnings made locally. Even if (the actress in question) does a lot of shoots and advertisements, it is not an amount that can easily be earned.”

With denials from the camps of Shin Min Ah and Son Ye Jin, people speculate that actress Song Hye Kyo is the actress in question.

Previously, Jang Geun Suk and Rain were among the celebrities who were also rumored to have been investigated for tax evasion. The two actors’ parties have denied the allegations.

Credits: Soompi

Source: (1)

Guest unnie77

t6722 said: @uknowahah, i don' t think go soo and kim nam gil r hot, since i have never seen white night movie, i don' t know between syj and go soo' s chemistry, i searched this movie on youtube but i didn' t see, where can i watch this movie? if u know, tell me a link or site, and i mean these actresses are more popular among international fans coz of their works with hot popular costars, in my country, koreandramas are more popular than korean movies since tv channels only air korean dramas and hot young male actors are very very popular like lee min ho, kim soo hyun, hyun bin, and others
Hi t6722  this is the link to watch "White Night " the movie  here :
"WHITE NIGHT" ENGLISH SUB LINK :
http://www.dramafans.org/watch/16526/1/White_Night_The_Movie_English_Sub_Part_1

Guest unnie77

class="at_ttl"Son Ye Jin Declines Drama For Film Role

BY Julie Jones | Aug 18, 2014 10:45 AM EDT

Son Ye Jin

Son Ye Jin considered taking a leading role in the upcoming historical drama "The King's Face," starring Seo In Guk and Lee Jung Jae. If she had taken the role of Kim Ha Gee, she would have played a woman who was loved by both a prince and a king.

And while that might have been tempting she chose instead to sign on for a thriller directed by Lee Kyung Mi.

According to CJ Entertainment, the actress will appear in a film tentatively titled "House Full of Happiness."

"Son Ye Jin has been confirmed to star in director Lee Kyung Mi's new project, 'House Full of Happiness," which is due to start filming in September," said a representative of CJ Entertainment, which will distribute the film.

The film is a thriller about an ambitious politician who dreams of becoming a member of Congress. Son Ye Jin plays his wife. The couple becomes involved in a mysterious incident during his election campaign. Son Ye Jin's character tries to uncover the mystery behind the incident.

Son Ye Jin is best known to drama fans for her roles in the romantic comedy, "Personal Taste," and the melodrama "Shark." But she is an accomplished film actress, often praised for her versatility. She has appeared in 16 films to date, most notably, "A Moment To Remember" with Jung Woo Sung" and most recently "The Pirates" with Kim Nam Gil.

For her role in "Lovers Concerto," she won a Best New Actres Award from the 22nd Korean Federation of Film Critics. Her acting in the 2003 film "The Classic" earned her several awards. And her role in "My Wife Got Married" earned her Best Leading Actress award at the 2008 Blue Dragon Awards.

Part of the reason she is praised for her versatility is that she is not afraid to take on the challenge of trying different genres and roles.

In a 2011 interview with HanCinema, Son Ye Jin said that she wants to try new things because it helps her to grow as an actress.

"I am attracted to new genres, new characters and new stories," she said. "I think that if I enjoy the role, the audience enjoys the role. I hate making similar facial expressions and want to try something different. I want to break through the boundaries of my acting."

Since that interview her film roles have included playing a pirate, a restaurant manager and a reporter. And now she will play a politician's wife.

What's your favorite Son Ye Jin role?

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/33662/20140818/son-ye-jin-declines-drama-for-film-role.htm

Guest unnie77

class="entry-title" style='font: 30px/37px "Roboto Condensed", sans-serif; margin: 10px 0px 7px; color: rgb(68, 68, 68); text-transform: none; text-indent: 0px; letter-spacing: normal; word-spacing: 0px; white-space: normal; -ms-word-wrap: break-word; font-size-adjust: none; font-stretch: normal; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); text-rendering: optimizelegibility; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;' itemprop="name"Son Ye Jin to get ambitious in new movie ‘House Full of Happiness’

Aug 18, 2014

46240-254772.jpg

Son Ye Jin

Actress Son Ye Jin has been confirmed for the movie ‘House Full of Happiness‘ (working title), with filming scheduled to begin next month.

‘House Full of Happiness’ tells the story of a politician and his ambitious wife, who both get involved with a terrible incident during the period of election campaigning. Son Ye Jin plays the role of the ambitious wife of the politician named Yeon Hong, who faces the incident head-on alone, and discovers the chilling truth behind it at the same time.

The movie’s screenplay will be written by Lee Kyoung Mi, while she will also take the directorial reins. Lee Kyoung Mi had previously won Best New Director and Best Screenplay for ‘Crush and Blush’ at the ’2008 Blue Dragon Film Awards’. Just like her award-winning movie ‘Crush and Blush’, Lee Kyoung Mi will work dual roles for her new movie, and present viewers with a realistic and high quality horror story on the big screen.

‘House Full of Happiness’ is scheduled to open in cinemas next year.

By: Choi In Hee
Copyright@KpopFighting.com

http://stage.kpopfighting.com/2014/08/18/son-ye-jin-to-get-ambitious-in-new-movie-house-full-of-happiness/

Guest hstar16

t6722 said: @hstar16 plz don' t say that our ye jin' s new movie pirates can' t achieve box office hit, whatever she do, we love and support her, in other case, if someone said like this, it can be like this he/she said, xooooo, let' s talk about achievement of our pirates' box office hit, and also, if someone read your comment, he or she can be sad and depressed about ye jin, xooo in future, let' s not talk about bad things for ye jin, if i wrong coz i said, i am xooo xorry, but plz understand me, coz i am a big crazy fan of ye jin unnie, xoooo i can' t stand bad things about ye jin, :D

@hstar16, u r right, KDW and WB r pretty, xooo they can match with our ye jin bcoz she is xooo pretty like an angel, right? it is not enough to our ye jin if only they r pretty, they must also have a talent, u r right these 2 actors not only are handsome but also have talent, xooo they can be match our ye jin, xD

Guest soneonjin

hstar16 said: Oh @t6722 it's only my view which i only share in this house (Our Hamil's fans),  of course, whatever she do, I always love and support her, because i've loved her more than 12 years until now :x. I can see what you said, i'm so sorry if it made u confused. Now we'll wait for her next movie"House Full of Happiness", i like this kind of movies because she can show her excellent acting skills  :x. In my opinion, I wish she would
film with Kang Dong Won or Won Bin :)), (because they're handsome and talent). 

Kim Nam-gil and Son Ye-jin's "Pirates" is currently at 5 million audiences

2014/08/18 | 100 views | 0 Comments | Permalink | Source

photo475524.jpg

Kim Nam-gil and Son Ye-jin's blockbuster "Pirates" set a record of nearly 5 million audiences within 14 days of release.

According to the Korean Film Council, "Pirates" came in second place of the Box Office with 196,116 audiences on the 18th. The accumulated number is 4,489,085.

Being the only comic movie this summer, "Pirates" is on a roll. It's closing in on the gap between itself and "The Admiral: Roaring Currents" which is in first place.

The 16 billion won blockbuster "Pirates" is likely to break through 5 million today (19th).

"Pirates" is an adventure blockbuster about a crew of men led by a female captain named Yeo-wol, tracking down a whale starring Kim Nam-gil, Son Ye-jin, Yoo Hae-jin, Lee Kyeong-yeong, Kim Tae-woo, Park Cheol-min, Sin Jeong-geun, Choi Seol-ri, Jo Dal-hwan, Jeong Seong-hwa, Ahn Nae-sang, Oh Dal-soo, Kim Won-hae and others. It is directed by Lee Seok-hoon.

Source : www.tvreport.co.kr/?c...

http://www.hancinema.net/kim-nam-gil-and-son-ye-jin-s-pirates-is-currently-at-5-million-audiences-72447.html