Son Ye-Jin 손예진 [Drama “Thirty-Nine” (JTBC/NETFLIX)]

Helena

stuartjmz said: @firstkmovie - The relevant bit of the Orpheus & Eurydice story is in the alternate title for Shark - Don't Look Back. Eurydice died, Orpheus went to the Underworld to beg to be allwoed to bring her back to the land of the living. He was he told he could, as long as he kept playing his music all the way and DID NOT LOOK BACK. Of course, he did look back, she had to stay dead. The fact that Shark used Don't Look Back as its alternate title tipped me off to its unhappy ending. 

well! i'm so happy because there are some active members after few busy days, love all of you dears! plz build this thread strongly guys!!!Love my Ye Jin :x :x

firstkmovie said:

She has been shying away from sageuks because of the headgears.

Nevertheless, she realizes the appeal of sageuks. As she ages, she is tempted to try out sageuks again. She read up on Sungkyunkwan Scandal and was drawn to it. She feels that she has to re-learn especially the mannerisms if and when she takes up sageuks in the future.

http://news.nate.com/view/20111111n12643?mid=e0102 

I guess heavy headgears / hair pieces are not necessary for pirates. So she accepted the role without apprehension. :ar!

does anyone think syj has had plastic surgery or botox?last year the korean press went nuts claiming she had plastic surgery.I don't think she has had major plastic surgery, maybe on her eyes.

stuartjmz

wrote:

»

@firstkmovie

I definitely, definitely agree with point number 2 - SYJ is simply stunning in the series. Number 3 and 4 are not wrong either, but not enough to outweigh all the hideous elements of the storyline for me, especially the sociopathically amoral second lead. I'm used to second leads being nice guys you feel sorry for losing the girl, not ruthless narcissists who are so self-absorbed that lying is as instinctive as breathing and kidnapping is completely justifiable. After the hell he put her character through, the end was particularly unsatisfying. 

Guest whizzer's_rose

stuartjmz said: She's so beautiful and such a good actress. I suffered through excruciating agony of the awful Summer Scent just for her, am now really looking forward to her upcoming pirate movie. I do wish she'd do another light TV series, something more like Personal Taste than Shark. Something where we get reminded that not only is she an exceptionally skilled and hard-working actor, she's also drop dead gorgeous, with a killer smile.

Added Son Ye-jin's poster for the upcoming Korean movie "The Accomplice"

2013/09/11 

Share on reddit

photo347079.jpg

Directed by Gook Dong-seok

With Son Ye-jin, Kim Kap-soo, Lim Hyeong-joon, Lee Kyoo-han, Jo An, Kang Shin-il,...

Synopsis
about the daughter of a man who starts realizing that her loving father may be a huge criminal with an even bigger past.

Release date in Korea : 2013/10

Source : http://www.hancinema.net/added-son-ye-jin-s-poster-for-the-upcoming-korean-movie-the-accomplice-60350.html#!prettyPhoto

Does anyone know how to reflect "Movie to be released in October: The Accomplice" in the title of this forum?

class="headline" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; line-height: 1.21em;"I'm sure she there isn't a little of Botox on Ye Jin's face, i can realize that because her skin isn't so beautiful as before, oh she's 31 years old and no use "botox", so it's easy to understand there's sign of ages on her face now, but she's still the prettiest actress in my eyes. I love Ye Jin forever not only because of her beauty but also her excellent acting skill and great personality :x   class="headline" style="font-weight: normal; font-size: 26px; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; line-height: 1.21em;"

class="headline" style="font-weight: normal; font-size: 26px; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; line-height: 1.21em;"‘Accomplice’ reveals Son Ye Jin’s character poster

[*]

[*]
  • Son Ye Jin for 'Accomplice'View Photo

Son Ye Jin for 'Accomplice'

Upcoming South Korean movie ‘Accomplice’ has revealed on September 11th, the character poster for its female lead actress Son Ye Jin.

‘Accomplice’ takes place 15 days before the statute of limitations for a kidnap cum murder case that shook South Korea expires. After listening to the voice of the serial child kidnapper, Da Eun (Son Ye Jin) begins to suspect that her beloved father Son Man (Kim Kap Soo) might have something to do with it. A battle of wits then ensues between father and daughter.

In the character poster that was revealed today, Son Ye Jin is seen with uncertainty in her eyes, while anxiety is etched all over her face. This was a far cry from Son Ye Jin’s usual bright and adorable image, and reflected the uncertainty felt by Da Eun towards her father.

Moreover, the captions on the poster which read, “Dad…you didn’t do it right?” only added to the confusion that was being felt by Da Eun, and left viewers curious as to what exactly happened.

Following her television drama ‘Shark’ earlier this year, Son Ye Jin will be greeting viewers once more through the big screen this time. Son Ye Jin will seek to bring entertainment to viewers with her solid acting, which is backed by an unpredictable story that will heighten tension with every minute.

‘Accomplice’ will air in cinemas across South Korea this October.

By: Kang Da Ryung

Copyright@KpopFighting.com

31888-187602.jpg:-*

I personally don't think that Ye-Jin had any type of cosmetic surgery done on her come on when she was even voted of the top 10 natural beauties just this yr from one of the news I posted here before. It's how stupid rumours like she having PS start spreading in the first place when people keep jumping to conclusion without concrete proof. But believe whatever you want I guess.