Son Ye-Jin 손예진 [Drama “Thirty-Nine” (JTBC/NETFLIX)]

Helena

Perfect female stars born in 1982

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ITidH36yplQ

Cr: arirangworld
hstar16 said:
mmym25 said:hstar16 said:SYJ had a photoshoot yesterday for a VOV ad. So I guess that means we'll be seeing a whole new batch of lovely promotional photos featuring SYJ.

2013.08.27 PM 05:00 [보브] 화보촬영이 있습니다

SON  YE  JIN  IN  SAGEUKS

She has been shying away from sageuks because of the headgears.

Nevertheless, she realizes the appeal of sageuks. As she ages, she is tempted to try out sageuks again. She read up on Sungkyunkwan Scandal and was drawn to it. She feels that she has to re-learn especially the mannerisms if and when she takes up sageuks in the future. (brief translation in bad english, sorry! :\">)

http://news.nate.com/view/20111111n12643?mid=e0102 

손예진과 나눈 문채원 '뒷담화'…

뉴시스 기사전송 2011-11-11 13:26 최종수정 2011-11-11 15:26

• 관심지수 27
  • 댓글510 0 0

글씨 확대글씨 축소

기사 이미지【서울=뉴시스】김정환 기자 = 영화배우 손예진(30)의 얼굴에는 두 모습이 존재한다. 남성의 보호본능을 자극하는 청순가련함과 살살 치는 눈 웃음으로 대변되는 교태다. 어쩌면 한국 역사 속 팜파탈 숙종의 장희빈이 그런 모습이 아니었을까 싶다.

하지만 여배우들의 로망이라 할 장희빈은 아직 해보지 않았다. 아니, 2001년 MBC TV 드라마 '맛있는 청혼'의 여주인공 '장희애'로 대중의 주목을 받은 이래 20여편의 영화와 TV드라마에서 주연을 독차지해 오면서도 사극과는 별다른 인연이 없었다. 

2002년 영화 '취화선'(감독 임권택)에서 주인공 화공 장승업의 비운의 첫사랑 '소운'으로 특별출연하고, SBS TV '대망'에 여주인공인 남장여인 '최동희'로 나온 것이 전부였을 정도다.

왜일까? 손예진에게 물었다. 

"취화선 때 가채를 처음 올려봤어요. 그런데 누가 내 머리를 확 잡아 당겨 못으로 벽에 매달아 놓은 것처럼 힘이 들더군요"라면서 "사극을 한 선배님들 얘기를 들어보면 가채를 하다 부분 탈모가 생기고, 무게 때문에 디스크에 걸릴 정도라고 하는데 정말 그렇거든요"라고 고개를 가로 저었다. 

"다들 제가 사극에 어울릴 것 같다는데 사실 저는 그때의 힘들었던 기억 때문에 엄두가 안 나요"라며 사극과 멀어진 이유를 전했다.

사극에 흥미가 아예 없는 것은 아니다. "그래도 나이가 조금 들면 해보고 싶긴 하더군요. 영화 '스캔들'에서 이미숙 선배님이 너무 멋지셨잖아요? 대망도 돌아보면 아쉽기도 하구요. 좀 더 재밌게 많이 할 수 있었는데 그때 제가 보여줄 수 있는 게 별로 없었거든요."

손예진은 남장여인에 여전히 애정을 갖고 있는 눈치다. "'성균관 스캔들' 책을 너무 재미있게 읽어서 관심이 좀 있었어요. 물론 박민영씨가 했던 것 같은 풋풋한 '김윤희'가 제게 어울릴 지 모르겠지만요. 호호호."

베테랑 손예진은 사극 연기의 어려움에 대해서도 솔직히 털어놓았다. "사극은 매력도 있지만 힘든 것도 많죠. 사극 톤이라는 게 정형화돼 있어서 쉬울 거라고 생각할 수 있는데 사극 톤으로 대사를 하면서 감정을 잡는다는 게 쉽지 않은 일이거든요. 아마 제가 사극을 하게 되면 다시 배워야 할 거에요."

여기서 영화 '최종병기 활’(감독 김한민)과 KBS 2TV 드라마 '공주의 남자'로 사극 퀸에 오른 절친한 후배 문채원(25) 이야기로 자연스럽게 넘어갔다. 문채원은 KBS 2TV 드라마 '공주의 남자' 종방 후 "공주의 남자를 하면서 힘들었을 때 손예진 선배님의 격려가 정말 큰 힘이 됐어요"라며 고마움을 표했었다. 또 "20, 30대 여배우들 중에는 미모와 연기력을 모두 갖춘 분들이 많은데 그 중에서도 손 선배를 특히 좋아해요. 눈이 맑아셔 특히 좋아요"라고 애정을 나타냈다.

손예진은 "공주의남자 초반에 연기력 논란이 나와 안타까웠어요. 채원이도 그런 일을 겪는 게 처음일테니 얼마나 놀랐겠어요. 사람이 다 잘한다 잘한다하면 더 잘하지만 못한다 못한다면 잘했던 것도 못할 수 있잖아요"라면서 "그래서 채원이에게 그런 생각하면 더 안 좋아질 거다라고 말하면서 그냥 이런저런 얘기를 해줬어요. 그런 상황에서는 누가 어떤 얘기를 해도 받아들이기 쉽지 않은데 채원이가 꿋꿋이 견뎌내더군요"라고 당시 상황을 설명했다.

선배다운 따끔한 지적과 함께 따뜻한 칭찬도 이어졌다. "사극은 목소리 톤을 가라 앉히는 것이 어울리는데 드라마 초반에 목소리가 방방 뜨는 것을 시청자들이 어색하게 느꼈을 거에요. 하지만 점점 가면서 힘든 감정신을 제대로 녹여내는 것을 보면서 좋은 배우라고 생각되더군요. 시청자들도 같은 생각이었으니 다들 채원이를 더 좋아하게 됐을테구요."

손예진은 "채원이를 위로하면서 지금 겪는 일들이 배우로서 네가 성장하는데 도움이 될 거라고 했는데 정말 그랬던 것 같아요"라며 "채원이가 이번에 영화, 드라마 모두 잘됐는데 맛있는 것 많이 사줘야, 아니네요. 많이 사달라고 해야겠네요. 아니 내년에 사극 퀸 자리를 제게 달라고 할까요?"라며 어려움을 잘 이겨낸 후배를 대견해 했다. 

손예진이 귀신을 보는 여자 '여리'를 맡아 로맨틱 코미디 여신의 부활을 알린 코믹 호러 로맨틱 코미디 '오싹한 연애'(감독 황인호)는 12월1일 개봉한다.

ace@newsis.com

Just found this in Song Seung Heon's facebook. I am pleasantly surprised & touched!

158025_338003089558580_393308731_q.jpg

Song Seung Heon (송승헌)
9月7日송승헌씨가 출연했던 드라마 '여름향기'가 방송 된지 10주년이 되는 해 입니다~ 여러분들 추억속의 명장면은 무엇인가요?

This year is decennial of 'Summer scent' Song Seung Heon (송승헌) starred in . What was the best scene from this drama for you ?
 照片:송승헌씨가 출연했던 드라마 '여름향기'가 방송 된지 10주년이 되는 해 입니다~ 여러분들 추억속의 명장면은 무엇인가요?  This year is decennial of 'Summer scent' Song Seung Heon (송승헌) starred in .  What was the best scene from this drama for you ?   

stuartjmz said: I loved her in Summer Scent, she was the ONLY reason I sat through it all to the very bitter end, I hated the series overall. It was one of the worst and most painful experience I've ever sat though. There were happy scenes I enjoyed, but all I can remember is the hideousness of the storyline. Very sweet that Song Seung Heon has such fond memories of it though - he's now been in two of my all-time least favourite series (the other being the awful Dr Jin)

Since the drama Shark, a lot of fans are hoping that the two leads will become a couple in real life because they have perfect chemistry not only in the drama.

Upon airing of KNG's latest 2 interviews, interests further heighten and discussions become even more intense among fans.

I posted the following in Shark forum yesterday (because there are some Shark fans who really really want to see more of them :x), but not in here because I am aware that not all SYJ fans are too into them as a real life couple. On second thought, I feel that I should also post it here to share with SYJ fans who are concerned not only with her professional career. Besides, some of us do not visit Shark forum or Pirates forum. 

Here is my post ~

He said, 'Whenever I speak rough (this is direct translation); I think the better translation should be 'Whenever I speak less politely / using banmal, she will "take physical action" on me'; hence he said "ACTION!! :))  "  After saying sorry to SYJ, he requested to be given a lot of love (direct translation) / liked more (a milder version of translation done personally to soothe some nerves). He was blushing  (obvious when watched in slow motion) when he spoke of her.

For those who cannot get enough of them, check out his latest personal update in gilstory in different languages; Korean, Japanese, Chinese and English on 9 Sept. His first sentence mimics SYJ's words about happiness in her interview years ago. His second sentence - "the mere existence of yours makes me happy / delights me", sparked speculation. The fact that his update came one day right after SYJ reported for Pirates shooting further sparked pretty passionate discussion among netizens. 

I wish to highlight that the 1st sentence in gilstory refers to the sentence posted first in terms of timing; not in terms of sequence. :-B  

stuartjmz said: She's so beautiful and such a good actress. I suffered through excruciating agony of the awful Summer Scent just for her, am now really looking forward to her upcoming pirate movie. I do wish she'd do another light TV series, something more like Personal Taste than Shark. Something where we get reminded that not only is she an exceptionally skilled and hard-working actor, she's also drop dead gorgeous, with a killer smile.

firstkmovie said: stuartjmz said: I loved her in Summer Scent, she was the ONLY reason I sat through it all to the very bitter end, I hated the series overall. It was one of the worst and most painful experience I've ever sat though. There were happy scenes I enjoyed, but all I can remember is the hideousness of the storyline. Very sweet that Song Seung Heon has such fond memories of it though - he's now been in two of my all-time least favourite series (the other being the awful Dr Jin)