Son Ye-Jin 손예진 [Drama “Thirty-Nine” (JTBC/NETFLIX)]

Helena

I just wanna ask to the Filipino SYJ fans here who have seen April Snow if the movie is subbed or dubbed. I really don't want to see this movie dubbed coz I love to hear SJY voice (she's very soft spoken person). So if the movie was subbed then I would definitely watch it. FYI, I'm also a fan of SYJ since I've seen her in Summer Scent. Thanks.

hi..

i am not so sure it is censored or uncensored version.

most probably will be censored coz bed scenes and kissing scenes are so short. :lol:

you have that movie in DVDrip rite.

i think we have the same rip.

CD 1 is 49:35 long and CD 2 is 48:35..

can't wait for sub.

or can you send me chinese sub to me. i dont have any rite now. so i can upload that sub for those who can understand chinese.

hi..

i am not so sure it is censored or uncensored version.

most probably will be censored coz bed scenes and kissing scenes are so short. :lol:

you have that movie in DVDrip rite.

i think we have the same rip.

CD 1 is 49:35 long and CD 2 is 48:35..

can't wait for sub.

or can you send me chinese sub to me. i dont have any rite now. so i can upload that sub for those who can understand chinese.

Based on the timing, should be the same files that I have. Because the only DVD that has been manufactured is in China, so only the censored version are available for DVDrip.

There is a rmvb version of the same video with sub embedded. This is the one I downloaded hence I don't have the sub files.

oh.. i c.

i have that hard subbed real player format file also. but that is cam version so i didn't watch it and waited for DVDrip version but now no sub yet.. Arrr. angry.. <_<

oh.. i c.

i have that hard subbed real player format file also. but that is cam version so i didn't watch it and waited for DVDrip version but now no sub yet.. Arrr. angry.. <_<

No...there is a newer hard subbed real player which is DVDrip version too.

I just wanna ask to the Filipino SYJ fans here who have seen April Snow if the movie is subbed or dubbed. I really don't want to see this movie dubbed coz I love to hear SJY voice (she's very soft spoken person). So if the movie was subbed then I would definitely watch it. FYI, I'm also a fan of SYJ since I've seen her in Summer Scent. Thanks.

i've watched April Snow yesterday it's english subtitled...

i'm sorry but for me the movie was a bit boring and slow...more of actions than talks...

but ye jin did a good job and she deserves to win the blue dragon award! :)

can't wait for Arts of Seduction!

hope it will be shown in the Philippines...

Guest cheelam

i dont know if its official--unless you are buying the 260 dollar one..

do you know if there will be a limited edition directors cut one? im planning on buying that one of it does not exceed 40 dollars.