Some scenes of AMTR that were only found in the Director's Cut version

architect42wv.jpg

architect22sl.jpg

architect10uw.jpg

courting35va.jpg

courting0qa.jpg

lovingandsadlook24je.jpg

maidlook21jo.jpg

The next 3 scenes were also in the threatrical version but I am posting them because I love them too much!

innocentlovinglookcopy9bk.jpg

innocentlovinglook2copy3ub.jpg

lovelysmile3vl.jpg

I think reports suggested that Arts of Seduction will screen in Korea sometimes Jan to Feb 2006. As for the rest of Asia, will be later.

Many thanx Wisey for da info. So, we really oughtta be hopeful early next year ayt?! :D

Am so happy for YeJin and am so proud of her. AMTR is definitely the best romantic drama of all time.

quteacho, matey I just can't wait to see our YJ in a comedy. And her leading man looks cute. :lol:

Yes jhing, am startin to be fond uv Song Il Kook, too. While takin' a closer look at great length wit da most recent Arts Of Seduction cutz, lol I must say he'z, in fact, charmin'!!!

Guest whizzer's_rose

hi guys! it's been a long time since I've been to this thread....I've been searching for a dvd copy of the classic and still can't find it..however, I would really like to see some pics of Ye Jin from summer scent...thanks guys! and more power to ye jin.....

hi guys! it's been a long time since I've been to this thread....I've been searching for a dvd copy of the classic and still can't find it..however, I would really like to see some pics of Ye Jin from summer scent...thanks guys! and more power to ye jin.....

Hi whizzer's_rose, I suggest buying the Hong Kong version with DTS and 2 DVD disc set because it also has about 1 hour plus of behind-the-scenes, deleted scenes and interviews and the MV of the classic.

I ordered mine from YesAsia and it's about US17.99 (without shipping charge)

There is a Summer Scent thread and I have also posted lots of Summer Scent screencaps myself. Ye jin is so beautiful in Summer Scent that I am unable to finish screen capturing all her beautiful moments ~grin~.

Hope to see you more often!

AMTR's creating new hallyu wave in Japan

20051105093009.563.0.jpg

20051105093009.563.2.jpg

According to Japanese and Korean reports, audience of AMTR increased to 102.4% in 9 big cities for weekend 29 - 30 Oct compared to the previous weekend.

On 26 Oct (which is known as the ladies day), the number of audience for AMTR counted 105,982 and this was 20% higher than the 22nd Oct opening day of AMTR.

According to a survey done by a weekly japanese magazine 'PIA' on 3 Nov, AMTR received average score of 93.4% out of 100% for audience satisfaction and this was also no.1 for movies that were screened recently in Japan.

Source: Korea MyDaily

http://news.media.daum.net/snews/entertain.../v10702357.html

Guest natalia siew

AMTR's creating new hallyu wave in Japan

20051105093009.563.0.jpg

20051105093009.563.2.jpg

According to Japanese and Korean reports, audience of AMTR increased to 102.4% in 9 big cities for weekend 29 - 30 Oct compared to the previous weekend.

On 26 Oct (which is known as the ladies day), the number of audience for AMTR counted 105,982 and this was 20% higher than the 22nd Oct opening day of AMTR.

According to a survey done by a weekly japanese magazine 'PIA' on 3 Nov, AMTR received average score of 93.4% out of 100% for audience satisfaction and this was also no.1 for movies that were screened recently in Japan.

Source: Korea MyDaily

http://news.media.daum.net/snews/entertain.../v10702357.html

I have watched Ye Jin in Summer Scent, Classic, Moment to Remember and lately April Snow. I loved her most in Classic and definitely in Moment to Remember but in April Snow I just could not feel the saddness or the love they feel for each other as I could feel especially in AMTR. She was just excellent in AMTR. I dont even get those feelings that were suppose to portray by Bae Yong Jin. It's what we say there's no umph in April Snow or "kick". Just dont know what went wrong...I know they tried real hard but it's just not there. sorry I feel disappointed. :(

416770.gif

jeanshirt.jpg

tintedeyes.jpg

weddingdress2.jpg

weddingdress.jpg

white.jpg

blackoutfit.jpg

Credits to shenjingbing.com

Natalia_siew - you found no chemistry between SYJ and BYJ, that's why you didn't get into the characters or story of April Snow. It's all in the chemistry, really. I must admit too that although I have yet to see April Snow I'm not feeling BYJ for our Ye Jin. Whereas in AMTR and The Classic, Ye Jin had great chemistry with her leading men, Jung Woo Sung most esp. hehehe

I have watched Ye Jin in Summer Scent, Classic, Moment to Remember and lately April Snow. I loved her most in Classic and definitely in Moment to Remember but in April Snow I just could not feel the saddness or the love they feel for each other as I could feel especially in AMTR. She was just excellent in AMTR. I dont even get those feelings that were suppose to portray by Bae Yong Jin. It's what we say there's no umph in April Snow or "kick". Just dont know what went wrong...I know they tried real hard but it's just not there. sorry I feel disappointed. :(

In my earlier reviews, I wrote about the script issues. Partially it's the script problem. Director didn't want to show us how they fell in love and hence the audience could not feel their love.

As a movie, April Snow received many negative remarks. But Ye jin's performance in April Snow has generated mostly good comments.

How do you find Ye jin's performance in April Snow, Natalie?