Son Ye-Jin 손예진 [Drama “Thirty-Nine” (JTBC/NETFLIX)]

Helena

Guest chatteraddict

this is seriously off the topic..i have a new laptop and it doesnt read korean, so when i read this thread, all i get are comas and numbers, anybody here knows how to fix it. when i go to a korean website, i get nothing...

Guest ching22194

hi im new here...

i think youll find the instruction when you visit a learn korean language website, stumbled on it once. if i could remember its right click > encoding> then theres a lot to choose from. though om not sure which one. just surf the net hope you find it soon.

Guest valley girl

this is seriously off the topic..i have a new laptop and it doesnt read korean, so when i read this thread, all i get are comas and numbers, anybody here knows how to fix it. when i go to a korean website, i get nothing...

just check your control panel, then click your language and regional option, now look at the language and click the install asian blaba

Guest chatteraddict

hi valley girl and ching 22194, thanks for the help,i got it now!

ching, i see its your first post ever! welcome to the SYJ thread!!

Guest ching22194

thanks chatteraddict... im a big fan since i saw her in summer scent. and for about 2 months i've finished watching 6 of her films and 2 dramas. so glad im done now coz i can't finish my work on time lately, im always beating deadline..geezz

its nice to know a lot of people supporting her.

Guest chatteraddict

thanks chatteraddict... im a big fan since i saw her in summer scent. and for about 2 months i've finished watching 6 of her films and 2 dramas. so glad im done now coz i can't finish my work on time lately, im always beating deadline..geezz

haha i know what you feel, everytime im in the office i always find time to have a peak at the thread, one time my boss saw me scrolling through her pictures and he said "oh she's pretty...go back to work!" i almost die of embarrassment. :D I discovered her from the Classic and it was SYJ who really made me hook to Korean Entertainment. Hope you share here what you think about her works!

Oh and Welcome to the SYJ thread!!!

Guest valley girl

off course someone with Quality even their not supporting her crazily but they might be know who has a Good Quality.

Happy so because SonYejin will be long in this industry because she's not only using her looks she has a Skill.

Guest Lilazinprincess

CONGRATS TO YE JIN! for her awards. She definitely deserves them. I am looking forward to seeing more of her works in the future. :D

Guest ching22194

same here, im hooked up with it because of her.

i really enjoyed watching her movies, as i'm into it i can't help but to admire her versatility as she takes on different roles. i think there's more depth in her acting compared to other korean actress. what makes her effective is her ability to convey the message and emotion to the viewers 'coz not only does she "portray" the character but she "became" the character.

it is also fair to point out that not all her films are technically good. take APRIL SNOW for example, though she put up an amazing performance, the movie misses the mark coz it left out some important parts as it jumps from one scene to another. it keeps me hanging and wondering if what ive seen is the complete movie.. well..its just my opinion..

still Son Ye Jin is the best!!!

:blush: hi everyone? im sorry for not posting for several months/weeks now!

:blink: CONGRATS to our dear ye-jin for winning the Best Actress awards!!

OOOOOOooooOOOoooPpppppppPPPPPa !!!! :D

i am still dreaming about yejin-hyunbin drama! ahaha

tnx for posting about YE-JIN thread, keep this thread alive,,

many thanks ....

Guest valley girl

:blush: hi everyone? im sorry for not posting for several months/weeks now!

:blink: CONGRATS to our dear ye-jin for winning the Best Actress awards!!

OOOOOOooooOOOoooPpppppppPPPPPa !!!! :D

many thanks ....

Really?? i like hb too but i am prefering her to play different roles whate ever that is .

she's been as journalist, cheater wife, broken hearted wife, mAYBE doctor !! she's never been as doctor hahahha

Guest chatteraddict

i really enjoyed watching her movies, as i'm into it i can't help but to admire her versatility as she takes on different roles. i think there's more depth in her acting compared to other korean actress. what makes her effective is her ability to convey the message and emotion to the viewers 'coz not only does she "portray" the character but she "became" the character.

i totally agree, watching her from her previous projects, i totally forget that she's acting, especially in AIL, every scene was incredible and really felt her emotions, she was tremendious in there, have you seen it?

it is also fair to point out that not all her films are technically good. take APRIL SNOW for example, though she put up an amazing performance, the movie misses the mark coz it left out some important parts as it jumps from one scene to another. it keeps me hanging and wondering if what ive seen is the complete movie.. well..its just my opinion..

i mentioned in my previous post before that one of the problem in April Snow was how they market the film, they tried so hard to sell it as a commercial film wherein reality its really an Art Film, so people who saw the movie was disappointed cause they expected a commercial film, and im sure there is a smaller number of moviegoers who appreciate art film while commercial film is for the mass, truthfully i enjoyed the film after watching it the 2nd-3rd time (not on the first watch) And i think its in par with In the Mood for Love (which is one of my favorite movie in terms of cinematography)

Well for me, i dont appreciate her movie Crazy First Love with Cha Tea Hyun, its like they are in a totally different film, Cha in a comedy and SYJ in a melodrama, and i seriously cant watch it again (to think i only saw it once)

:

many thanks ....

hey shame, nice to see you here again, are you watching Worlds Within? i was reading thru the WW thread and some said there is the essence of Alone in Love in it, is it true? Now im thinking of watching the drama once its complete.

Oh and pairing SYJ to HB wouldnt hurt as well!!

Guest ching22194

i totally agree, watching her from her previous projects, i totally forget that she's acting, especially in AIL, every scene was incredible and really felt her emotions, she was tremendious in there, have you seen it?

i mentioned in my previous post before that one of the problem in April Snow was how they market the film, they tried so hard to sell it as a commercial film wherein reality its really an Art Film, so people who saw the movie was disappointed cause they expected a commercial film, and im sure there is a smaller number of moviegoers who appreciate art film while commercial film is for the mass, truthfully i enjoyed the film after watching it the 2nd-3rd time (not on the first watch) And i think its in par with In the Mood for Love (which is one of my favorite movie in terms of cinematography)

Well for me, i dont appreciate her movie Crazy First Love with Cha Tea Hyun, its like they are in a totally different film, Cha in a comedy and SYJ in a melodrama, and i seriously cant watch it again (to think i only saw it once)

yeah, i think you're right. it really is an art film, the scenes are so poetic. actually after i've finished watching it, being confused and everthing, i felt like im reading a poem, and i don't appreciate poetry that much even before. maybe that's why. im planning to watch it again maybe i'll get it the second time. i totally agree with you about Crazy First Love, i don't want to watch it again either.

Alone in Love is like a new different drama for me. not the typical korean dramas ive seen before. it's very entertaining, a perfect blend of emotions shown, makes me happy and sad at the same time.

anyways, i want to ask if she gonna do another drama, coz ive read it somewhere IRIS was taken over by kim tae hee..

손예진, 방송녹화중 인산인해로 촬영 일시중단

[스타뉴스] 2008년 11월 29일(토) 오전 10:39

[머니투데이 스타뉴스 김수진 기자]

20081129103905398b6_104517_0.jpg

배우 손예진 ⓒ최용민기자 leebean@

'역시 손예진!'

배우 손예진이 인기를 실감케 했다. 손예진은 지난 27일 서울 잠실 롯데월드에서 진행된 KBS 2TV 연예정보프로그램 '연예가중계'의 '게릴라 데이트' 촬영도중 몰려든 팬들로 인해 촬영이 잠시 중단되는 해프닝을 겪었다.

현장에 있던 관계자에 따르면 손예진을 보기 위해 갑자기 200여 명의 팬들이 몰려들면서 원활하게 촬영이 진행되지 못해 잠시 촬영을 중단했다가 팬들을 피해 계속 촬영을 이어나갔다. 최근 열린 청룡영화제에서 여우주연상을 수상하기도 한 손예진의 인기가 입증된 셈이다.

손예진은 이날 '연예가중계'와의 인터뷰에서 수상소감에 대해 "꿈이 비로소 현실로 이루어진 것 같았다"며 "영화 '아내가 결혼했다'에서 함께 연기한 김주혁선배 이름을 수상소감에서 빼놓았다. 주혁선배에게 미안하다"고 말했다.

그는 또 오는 크리스마스에 받고 싶은 특별한 선물은 무엇이냐는 리포터의 질문에 "놀이동산에서 프러포즈를 해주는 남자친구 만나고 싶다"면서 "내가 지나갈 때마다 불이 하나씩 켜지는 멋진 프러포즈를 받고 싶다"고 말했다. 이날 녹화분은 29일 오후 9시 방송된다.

[관련기사]

☞ 손예진 소지섭 김윤석, 늦깎이 배우들의 재발견

☞ 손예진, 여우주연상 한풀이 '눈물'

☞ 손예진, 청룡영화상 여우주연상 수상

Guest kdramafanusa

^^ The taping of KBS2TV "Entertainment Relay / Enter Yunyega" took place at Seoul Lotte World on the 27th with popular actress Son Ye-Jin. As a result of 200 fans (suddenly) arriving on the scene to see her, filming had to be suspended/stopped for a moment (resumed later on). This episode will be aired on the 29th at 10:05 pm.

these were taken by fans (dcsyjgall)

viewimage3e6fb43al5.jpg

http://pann.nate.com/b3578360

viewimage35b6f18we7.jpg

viewimage35bef01nr5.jpg

viewimage35c2ab9bd6.jpg

Guest kdramafanusa

Forgot to post these pics.

viewimagetv1.jpg

Event marking the 1st anniversary of Japanese Fan Club (the set of pics with SYJ in Japan were posted a few days ago)

topimg2a90683re4.jpg

viewimage1680267dp9.jpg

When were these photos taken?

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=sonye...1173&page=3

previous works

viewimage38e8c1bnp2.jpg

more -> http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=sonye...1162&page=3

GIFs of movie "The Classic"

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=sonye...1175&page=3

Source: dcsyjgall, official hp

Guest kdramafanusa

Screen captures of KBS2TV "Entertainment Relay / Enter Yunyega"

viewimagec127edsy4.jpg

viewimagec1cac1fr3.jpg

viewimagec275afll2.jpg

viewimagec6c64egt3.jpg

viewimagec71835pu4.jpg

viewimagec7516dxj2.jpg

~~~~~

Fans posted these pics from Alone In Love. :wub:

viewimagec338cfuu8.jpg

viewimagexr9.jpg

Source/Credit: dcsonyejingall

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

haha i know what you feel, everytime im in the office i always find time to have a peak at the thread, one time my boss saw me scrolling through her pictures and he said "oh she's pretty...go back to work!"

Awww..Hehe.

anyways, i want to ask if she gonna do another drama

Her upcoming project will likely be a movie, she's linked with "Into The White Night". We'll have to wait for further announcements.