Son Ye-Jin 손예진 [Drama “Thirty-Nine” (JTBC/NETFLIX)]

Helena

Thanks for all those pictures of YJ. I love her transformations. When I miss her, I rewatch her movies and I've always admired her from every bit. Her movies are just always awesome and I'm also envious of her because she had worked with really interesting and lovable male leads.

Guest chatteraddict

Arirang's Cinema Spotlight just featured "My Wife Got Married", for those who missed it, check out the website for today's show and for the replay schedule. www.arirang.co.kr :)

Guest kdramafanusa

posted by fans at dc

Blue Dragon

viewimage252cf2clq8.jpg

BaekSang 2004

viewimage2523187zn7.jpg

SYJ & Kwon Sang-Woo (previous year's winners) returned as Presenters

clip:

BaekSang 2008

viewimage2520153oo0.jpg

~

Alone In Love

viewimage208807fdg2.jpg

Summer Scent

viewimage208b92bxm9.jpg

viewimage1feee2fmu7.jpg

viewimage1ff8cdehp0.jpg

Guest chatteraddict

wwhoooaa.... SYJ's syle was so different when she was a newbie!! For some reason, im not buying her old style..but her charm never changes.. to me, her chic and sophisticated looks really came out during the baeksang awards 2 years ago when she won the Best Actress for AIL, when she wore that Grecian style gown, she was stunning!! thanks Helena for the pics!

Guest valley girl

[Cinema Poll] 2008 Fall Screen, Who Is The Queen?

Period: 10/09~10/21

'Pure Female Representative' Son Ye-Jin - 47.83% (33 votes)

'Sexy icon' Kim Hye-Soo - 33.33% (23 votes)

'Queen Of Cannes' Jeon Do-Yeon - 11.59% (8 votes)

'Fashionista' Gong Hyo-Jin - 7.25% (5 votes)

Source: http://spn.chosun.com/special/2008/femalestar/index.html#

Korean not Stupid You know Who Can Act or Not,,!!.. like kim hye soo even sometimes ~ she Show off her sexiness but i admited she's actress she can act i am satisfied the 4 woman they really good in acting .

anyway kdramafanusa i began like Cha soo yeon she just need more projects

Guest valley girl

i dunno if it reposting or not

2008-11-139.jpg

2008-11-136-1.jpg

2008-11-1323.jpg

2008-11-132.jpg

2008-11-13.jpg

cred both is my fave star

cred daum

Anyway kdramafanusa i knew another young talented actress kang hye jung

Guest kdramafanusa

Cha So-Yeon is currently in KBS drama "Worlds Within".

Thanks for the pics of AMTR couple.

~

BaekSang 2008

viewimage2f05e83ji1.jpg

하나만객사@dc

The Classic

viewimage162fe6cz6.jpg

A Moment To Remember

viewimage2f6668eec5.jpg

from dc

Guest kdramafanusa

Any of us here plans to watch Blue Dragon Film Awards live? :)

The ceremony will start on Thursday November 20th at 7:25 pm (Korea Time); red carpet will start at 6:30pm.

It will be broadcasted live on KBS2TV, it's available here.

Check your time zone here. [We'll run into Soompi daily maintenance during the 2nd half of the show.]

[blue Dragon Film Awards] Gong Hyo Jin - Kim Yun Jin - Son Ye Jin & Best Actress Competition

8bo751071fce66pr9.jpg8bo751071201e88fq6.jpg8bo751072204bafvs3.jpg

8bo751075452fa8wg6.jpg

http://sports.chosun.com/news/ntype2.htm?u...15/8bo75107.htm

bnnomi12cd2dvc5.jpg

from Blue Dragon official homepage

Guest kdramafanusa

From the Blue Dragon nominee list, do you have personal favorites? :) Most of us haven't seen all the nominated films so it's impossible to pick/choose.

For Best Actor, I root for Kim Yoon-seok of movie "The Chaser"; Ha Jung-woo was great too.

For Best Actress, Son Ye-jin is my favorite actress (huphup); in terms of actings, (imo) Moon So-ri is the best overall.

Guest valley girl

From the Blue Dragon nominee list, do you have personal favorites? :) Most of all haven't seen the nominated films so it's impossible to pick/choose.

For Best Actor, I root for Kim Yoon-seok of movie "The Chaser"; Ha Jung-woo was great too.

For Best Actress, Son Ye-jin is my favorite actress (huphup); in terms of actings, (imo) Moon So-ri is the best overall.

i am agree with you this year nominee is tough. best actor i think kim yoon seok or ha jung Woo. kim yoon seok won many awards because the chaser , i just realize i've watched some of his movie without realize he was in. i like this the chaser pairing their acting totally awesome in the Chaser, have you watch it kdramafanusa?. Song kangHo is tough too he is mr sweep awards. Seol gYung gyu too but i am not really think SGG will won because He not nominated in korean film awards.

for best actress i like son yejin personally like you Too moon sori is the best, but kim yejin and gongHyojin is awesome too

Guest kdramafanusa

i am agree with you this year nominee is tough. best actor i think kim yoon seok or ha jung Woo. kim yoon seok won many awards because the chaser , i just realize i've watched some of his movie without realize he was in. i like this the chaser pairing their acting totally awesome in the Chaser, have you watch it kdramafanusa?. Song kangHo is tough too he is mr sweep awards. Seol gYung gyu too but i am not really think SGG will won because He not nominated in korean film awards.

for best actress i like son yejin personally like you Too moon sori is the best, but kim yejin and gongHyojin is awesome too

I have Chaser on DVD. :) Seol Kyung-Gu is a great actor too, one of his Best Actor wins at Blue Dragon was for the original Public Enemy in 2002. Different award shows have different critics/preferences, those from Korean Film Awards chose other actors/works. It's surprising that Ha Jung-Woo earned a nomination for My Dear Enemy instead of The Chaser. Jung Jae-Young is also a good actor with box office power, but I haven't seen Divine Weapon though. For this particular year, I hope Kim Yoon-seok will win.

Moon So-Ri is one of the very best actresses from Korea. :)

I can't wait to see My Wife Got Married on DVD, Son Ye-Jin must gave a great performance there.

With her recent choices of films, she will certainly extend her range as an actress. I have confidence in her, she will continue to grow & be very..very great. :) Son Ye-Jin fighting!!!!!

Guest valley girl

I have Chaser on DVD. :) Seol Kyung-Gu is a great actor too, one of his Best Actor wins at Blue Dragon was for the original Public Enemy in 2002. Different award shows have different critics/preferences, those from Korean Film Awards chose other actors/works. It's surprising that Ha Jung-Woo earned a nomination for My Dear Enemy instead of The Chaser. Jung Jae-Young is also a good actor with box office power, but I haven't seen Divine Weapon though. For this particular year, I hope Kim Yoon-seok will win.

Moon So-Ri is one of the very best actresses from Korea. With Son Ye-Jin's recent choices of films, she will certainly extend her range as an actress. I have confidence in her, she will be great. :)

yeah me too. i ve never seen Jung Jae-Young, i like moon soori , i cann't choose for best actress, i hope moon soori wanna share with her junior :lol: , for this year i think kim yoon seok is a tough choice, i bet he will won blue dragon or korean film his acting awesome in the Chaser , i really like it.

Guest valley girl

Moon So-Ri is one of the very best actresses from Korea. :)

I can't wait to see My Wife Got Married on DVD, Son Ye-Jin must gave a great performance there.

With her recent choices of films, she will certainly extend her range as an actress. I have confidence in her, she will continue to grow & be very..very great. :) Son Ye-Jin fighting!!!!!

i hope Son Yejin Win hihihii, my wishes ,, and KangJIhwan Too hahah, i am still weird for all korean awards about best new actor nominee , someone who already played some movie before still categorized as new actor nominee, included Kang jihwan too :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets: but that's ok

Guest chatteraddict

as much as i love SYJ to win, but i have this nerving feeling that Kim Yoo Jin and Soo Ae will grab the award, this is based from the previous award shows. But then again ill wait for the results on the 20th for the Blue Dragon, i wonder whats she's gonna wear..