Son Ye-Jin 손예진 [Drama “Thirty-Nine” (JTBC/NETFLIX)]

Helena

Yejin's siggy

from Celebrity Autographs

credits to suejinners

son0mo.jpg

Hey hi jhing sweetie! Arts Of Seduction iz yet still in da makin' but be hopeful early next year. Uv course we have to bear in mind na kelangan muna maipalabas sa ibang bansa bago sa 'tin. Uhm... Australia included. :P

Sooner or later ye'll get to know when... right before yer eyez in tis thread. Ha! ha! ha! ha!

Yejin's siggy

from Celebrity Autographs

credits to suejinners

son0mo.jpg

Hey hi jhing sweetie! Arts Of Seduction iz yet still in da makin' but be hopeful early next year. Uv course we have to bear in mind na kelangan muna maipalabas sa ibang bansa bago sa 'tin. Uhm... Australia included. :P

Sooner or later ye'll get to know when... right before yer eyez in tis thread. Ha! ha! ha! ha!

I think reports suggested that Arts of Seduction will screen in Korea sometimes Jan to Feb 2006. As for the rest of Asia, will be later.

u sure?? I've been lookin high and low for one.. but then I'm looking for english subs :P

Understand DVD will be out Dec 05 or Jan 06. So won't be long before you get your hand on the DVDrip.

It is better to watch the DVDrip because there are lots of details to take note in the movie. A cinema cam version will be less than ideal to appreciate this movie.

Video of Ye jin's message to Chinese official website

http://www.sonyejin.org/video/fromyejin02.wmv

reposted from www.sonyejin.org

Ye jin mainly greeted her fans and apologized for not being able to visit China on the screening of April Snow because of her filming schedule.

She hopes to make another date with her Chinese fans and wishes them good health and happiness.

Understand DVD will be out Dec 05 or Jan 06. So won't be long before you get your hand on the DVDrip.

It is better to watch the DVDrip because there are lots of details to take note in the movie. A cinema cam version will be less than ideal to appreciate this movie.

the one coming out in dec is the HK Version.. I'll wait for the korean one :P and isnt there any limited edition with extras version? :(

the one coming out in dec is the HK Version.. I'll wait for the korean one :P and isnt there any limited edition with extras version? :(

Oh..I thought it was the Korean version. Hmm..no news about the limited edition with extras...

While you are waiting, you can fease your eyes on this highlight of AS.

snapshot200511032342456kf.jpg

snapshot200511032343209rn.jpg

snapshot200511032343386dn.jpg

snapshot200511032344051bn.jpg

snapshot200511032344424cn.jpg

Will AMTR top the Japanese box office for the third week??

It is already a record for a Korean movie to top the Japanese box office for 2 straight weeks. The question is....will it create more history by topping it for the third straight weeks?

I have a feeling AMTR will head the Japanese box office this weekend for 3 straight weeks. Been monitoring Japanese internet postings and looks like AMTR has started a new hallyu wave in Japan.

Script is wonderful

Acting is unreal

Woo Sung is a god

Ye jin is a goddess

Exactly the kind of ingredients for a new hallyu wave in Japan.

Even not no.1, will be at least top 3 for the weekend 5 - 6 Nov. Let's wait for the confirmation!

yay! hey when is crazy first love and Lover's Concerto exactly airing? which channel? what time? :P thanks

Crazy First Love has already been aired a few weeks back so I guess you can look forward to LC instead which will premiere on Channel U tonight at 11.30 pm. Don't miss it especially if you haven't watch it yet.

Am so happy for YeJin and am so proud of her. AMTR is definitely the best romantic drama of all time.

quteacho, matey I just can't wait to see our YJ in a comedy. And her leading man looks cute. :lol:

Wow, I have this feeling that AMTR will continue to dominate the Japanese box-office for 3 consecutive weeks. Great Job to both Woo Sung and Ye Jin! They have the best on screen chemistry.

Checked out Japanese audience's interview after the movie

http://www.camuser.co.kr/Datam_Vide0m_/VID.../2005/11/21.wmv

Reposted from www.sonyejin.org

Video from ShineActorYejin.

Eraser is extending the 'spring' of Korean wave in Japan.

By the way, the Japanese reports two types of box office. Weekly and weekend. The Weekly is Monday to Friday and Weekend is Sat and Sat. This video seems to be reporting the weekly box office of 31 Oct - 4 Nov.

Since screening on 22 Oct, Eraser has maintained no.1 for 2 weekends, 22-23 Oct, 29-30 Oct, and two weekly (or weekdays) of 24-28 Oct and 31 Oct - 5 Nov. First time a korean movie has maintained no. 1 for so long and looks like 6 - 7 Nov weekend too because the momentum is still very strong.

Really wish I know what are they saying. One woman spoke about Ye jin...

AMTR maintained no.1 in Japan for weekdays 31 Oct to 4 Nov 05

1. AMTR

2. Spring Snow

3. Charlie and the Chocolate Factory

4. Tim Burton's Corpse Bride

Source: http://broadband.biglobe.ne.jp/index_ranking.html

(From Video dated 4 Nov 05)

Looks like good chance to stay on top for 5 to 6 Nov weekend.

Agar agar fighting!

Lol wisey.. its Aja Aja Fighting.. and Congrats on AMTR's 2nd week domination in Jap :D Wonder if they will show it in malaysia... would like to see it on the big screen :D