Son Ye-Jin 손예진 [Drama “Thirty-Nine” (JTBC/NETFLIX)]

Helena

8 hours ago, firstaid said:

She's so breathtakingly beautiful and dazzling. White really suits her. And the fact that she radiates such warmth and elegance at the same time w/o any effort on her part is what fascinates me the most about her through the years. It just comes naturally from her. And looking at this pic, she seems so glowing and at peace. It must really be true when they say that a woman glows differently when she's treated right and loved properly.

she looks more comfortable and confident compare to her pic at her bff’s wedding.

i really like how she takes time to talk with all her fans..

slide 2...and the bodyguard also smiling look at them.

this is the girl that mimick lks,syj and etc on her youtube video.

ah forgot the link.

• Like 4

Yes she looked very comfortable and at ease. Not to mention she is getting more and more glamorous. Like seriously, how much is enough? Her beauty.

Im used to seeing her innocent or sexy appearance but I don't know how to describe the vibes yesterday. She looked so fulfilled, happiness was clearly shown. It must have been so satisfying in life to have aura like this.

And some fans with their owl eyes even noticed her arms had tan and it looked darker than her palm( which was normal ) and they suspect she went to play golf as the golf clothes are short sleeves and need to wear gloves Lol:D

• Like 3
  • Love 4

3 hours ago, kynnngsoonim said:

OMG, I also noticed how tanned her arms are in the HD photos. We love a couple who play golf, shop for groceries, and cook together!! :D

My conclusiion is the same...she is enjoyng the sun these days and we all know who influence her with golf  but HB should be careful with her competitiveness personality she might just out level him hahaha lol seriously, as a fan im just so happy seeing her looking so blooming she is ever beautiful as before but yesterday photo.. she is radiant glowing... cheering for her continued happiness, whoever and whatever caused it..may it never last. ..Also  as a fan im ready to see her enter a new chapter of her life ..so yes after the drama.. im one of those fan giving blessing for marriage.. i wanna see little syj ..they are going to be sooo beautiful kids ..can u just imagine how gorgeous her and HB?!? Kids will be?? ..yes im thinking way too much hehe but i really think this will happen soon again basing from the way she is from ysterday event shes looking so happy  :)

• Like 3
  • Love 4

20 hours ago, cybertron said:

u mean HB - SYJ same like KNG-SYJ?

like i said before,i dont think they are dating.

maybe KNG like her but from her side,i dont think so...

they are more like sibling just like SYJ and SJS.

and if im not mistaken,KNG-SYJ dating surfaced while they are filming Pirates..

And they never got caught like that grocery shopping with HB..

HB & SYJ dating surface when they dont hv any work together..

And as i remember,with KNG both gives statement about their rumor personally.

But HB & SYJ,only their agencies give the statement.

Last yr interview,SYJ still mention about her rumor with KNG.

I dont think she will mention his name if they used to date each other..

Kim Nam Gil & Son Ye Jin in Japan airport ( 2013) after the two had wrapped up filming their drama. They were caught on a Picture tracelling alone together but they both denied they were dating.

4034970a304e251ff12e8354a686c9177e3e5344

After their drama, they ended up on the same set again, this time for a movie. The two played the leading roles in the movie,"Pirates". It is said Son Ye Jin played a part in the casting of Kim Nam Gil. A representative of the movie said, “There was actually another actor we were considering for the role, along with Kim Nam Gil, but the staff was divided. Then, Son Ye Jin positively recommended Kim Nam Gil, so the decision was made.”

Same scenario as now? grocery shopping in LA ---> dating rumor---> denial ---> casting of Son Ye Jin in a new drama ---> Hyun Bin recommended.

What do you think?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, domi.w.1914 said:

Kim Nam Gil & Son Ye Jin in Japan airport ( 2013) after the two had wrapped up filming their drama. They were caught on a Picture tracelling alone together but they both denied they were dating.

4034970a304e251ff12e8354a686c9177e3e5344

After their drama, they ended up on the same set again, this time for a movie. The two played the leading roles in the movie,"Pirates". It is said Son Ye Jin played a part in the casting of Kim Nam Gil. A representative of the movie said, “There was actually another actor we were considering for the role, along with Kim Nam Gil, but the staff was divided. Then, Son Ye Jin positively recommended Kim Nam Gil, so the decision was made.”

Same scenario as now? grocery shopping in LA ---> dating rumor---> denial ---> casting of Son Ye Jin in a new drama ---> Hyun Bin recommended.

What do you think?

I dont think tnis is the same coz i see agency entourage here this is not a personsl travel for both syj and kng (not like the LA trip of SYG and HB) . if im right i think this is for a promotional trip related to  project if not shark then pirates im not sure ..but i also saw an airport interview of them i think this is the same base on their clothes..i remember from that interview kng was very gentleman to syj guiding her and protecting coz there was a crowd of fans. Oh anyway whatever the relationship of syj then and now ..i will wish for the best for the present  and while wishing that am just gonna be excited for her and hyun bin drama and yes i still believe in their love story hehe and will keep on rooting for them.

• Like 1
  • Love 3

4 hours ago, domi.w.1914 said:

What do you think?

Hiii this is my first post in Son Ye Jin Thread.

I've been lurking in this thread a long time ago cause Son Ye Jin is one of my fave korean actress.:wub:

Regarding to @domi.w.1914 pic above,  i've just found it has been posting on this thread at page 355 on 20th June 2013, which is mean Shark drama still on going. So, they're in Japan with crews for Shark project. 

https://forums.soompi.com/topic/255-son-ye-jin-손예진/page/355/#comments

I really love to see her on last fans meeting (Ganeshi). She's so cheerful and happy.

Hope to see her in very soon for another filming project.

Don't know why there's no updated on The Pirates 2 project and Boston 1947. Are they cancelling the project?

• Like 1
  • Love 1

@peggygordon Welcome to SYJ's thread. Have been a longtime lurker too but my love for SYJ-HB coupling made me come out. Hope you and others too would post here more often. And though we all might not 100% agree on all points here, a lovely discussion on anything related to SYJ's life now is very much welcome. Re the 2 movie projects, a few pages back it was posted that it seems SYJ is now out of the picture for Boston 1947, while Pirates 2 is put on hold w/ KNG's backing out. The production/writing team for the latter may be making making revisions w/ this big change in the story. I'm really hoping that if SYJ is in the picture still and if they introduce a new male lead, they would get HB for it too. Just wishful thinking though.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

@firstaid ooow so SYJ declined Boston 1947. Still found her named tagged in Hancinema for that movie.

I love HB and SYJ pairing too. I found their vibes has similiar with Lee Dong Gun-Jo Yoon Hee and also SongSong couple.

But some how it feels very annoying when shipper for HB last drama put comment on SYJ's IG and also another HB fans IG which is pro shippering HB-SYJ. 

I keep patient to not reply their comments lol. 

Since i adore them individually as my fave actress and actor so i pray for their happiness and next project.  

Waiting for any updates of Crash landing for love. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, peggygordon said:

a fans who attended fansign asked SYJ directly when Crash Landing of Love will begin. Ye Jin said project will begin on September.

Aw..hope it will be true. So we can see another moment for celebrate HB's birthday :wub:

is it September?

i use direct translation and it is September.

But when i use google translate it is July..

im confuse

15 minutes ago, cybertron said:

is it September?

i use direct translation and it is September.

But when i use google translate it is July..

im confuse

Even the translation give us different information :lol:

Or maybe first script ready on July and the shooting begin on September.

If they start shooting on July it is mean this Pre production drama.

44 minutes ago, peggygordon said:

a fans who attended fansign asked SYJ directly when Crash Landing of Love will begin. Ye Jin said project will begin on September.

Aw..hope it will be true. So we can see another moment for celebrate HB's birthday :wub:

Wow, that's such a good news if it will be on September. November is too far. But I was still thankful though that they accepted the project together... In my desperation for any SYJ-HB daily fix, I re-watched their previous dramas and endlessly re-watching their BTS and Negotiation promos. You're right, there's just something magical and real about the vibes they give off. From the making/shooting of the movie until the promos and until now. It's like watching the start of a great & real love story. If they get married after, how precious this memory would be not only for them but for their children and us fans. Life is really a great mystery and can play a joke on you sometimes. For such very private people like HB & SYJ on matters of the heart, it's quite ironical that their story is very well documented. 

And I'll make this clear, there was no hanky panky during the shooting of the movie. Everybody knows HB was very much committed then to somebody. Both of them kept a respectful distance during that time as can be clearly seen in the BTS vids. There were even articles on HB going on a date w/ his SR mid-July in the midst of the shooting. Thus, it's clear HB was trying to keep faithful to his relationship. But it was clear too that even during that time, magic already existed bet. them. And it's not surprising coz as later revealed, both have apparently been admirers of each other's works. HB made an even surprising admission that he watched the SITR drama. I said "surprising" bec for him to watch a romantic drama is so unlike a manly man like him, so he must really be a fan/admirer of hers).

• Like 2
  • Love 4

If it is true they will filming outside Korea,i think they have to start filming soon right..

About Pirates 2,i hope SYJ & KNG can reunite.

I really like KNG in that role compare to Shark.

But if he cant make it,i want to see Yejin and Jo In Sung reunite after The Classic.

After it is confirmed HB & SYJ together in a drama,i dont mind who is her next co star.

I can accept it even if JHI will be in Pirates 2..#justsaying..

Im quite satisfied that finally i can see HB & SYJ have a skinship in a drama:wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 4

7 minutes ago, firstaid said:

HB made an even surprising admission that he watched the SITR drama. I said "surprising" bec for him to watch a romantic drama is so unlike a manly man like him, so he must really be a fan/admirer of hers).

Seriously?? Waaaaaw :love:

where did you got the news?

You're right life is mystery. 

There's a video fanmade HB & SYJ on 2016 which is meant this video made before they met on any project and rumors.

• Love 1

Just now, peggygordon said:

Thank you for sharing the link @cybertron. I've tried to open but it private IG.

So i try to search on YT. Is it the same as you mean when HB thanks to SiTR staff?

ah yes...during the vip premier.

i dont know the exact translation but as i remember he said he watched sitr.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, cybertron said:

ah yes...during the vip premier.

i dont know the exact translation but as i remember he said he watched sitr.

@peggygordon As what cybertron posted, HB said this in the VIP showing of their movie. It was discussed somewhere in this thread several ages back at the height of their promos and I read of this somewhere also in IG posts of the SITR fans on how they appreciated HB's gesture in acknowledging the SITR team in the premiere. And, thanks for the YT vid btw... not at all surprised that such an MV existed even 3 years ago. Like the uploader, many have commented now to have wished for this pairing all the while. As a longtime fan of both SYJ and HB eons ago, I've long wished they had a project together but it never seemed to happen. As the saying goes, good things come to those who wait patiently.

• Like 3
  • Love 1