Son Ye-Jin 손예진 [Drama “Thirty-Nine” (JTBC/NETFLIX)]

Helena

Its so funny..psh fans feel insecured on yejin...even ctj ig also been attacked by them...asked him to break up with psh so that psh can be with HB...

our unnie is so beautiful and talented thats why they dont want HB collab with her...they knows HB show his interest on syj..they even get caught being together..

i agree with..most of binshin shipper is psh fans..

I missed syj..why she didnt update her ig...do u think she will come to the baeksang award in may?

• Like 4

On 4/15/2019 at 9:36 AM, stardust8 said:

Its so funny..psh fans feel insecured on yejin...even ctj ig also been attacked by them...asked him to break up with psh so that psh can be with HB...

our unnie is so beautiful and talented thats why they dont want HB collab with her...they knows HB show his interest on syj..they even get caught being together..

i agree with..most of binshin shipper is psh fans..

I missed syj..why she didnt update her ig...do u think she will come to the baeksang award in may?

i dont think she will attend baeksang..

she didnt get nominated and i believe she is not in the list as the presenter..

since hb got nominated,both will attract attention..

i think people still keep an eyes on them..

and they have to avoid anything that can create another rumor since their drama is not confirm yet.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

If Ye Jin is in the list of presenters and they confirm the drama before Baeksang, they might go together as future costars. This is just my thought.

I also missed Ye Jin updating IG with pictures enjoying her life like before. Dating a celebrity must be very difficult for her. Everytime she posted a new picture, most of comments mentioned Hyun Bin, that’s why she keeps hiding.

5 hours ago, stardust8 said:

I feel sorry for PSH to have such crazy & absurd fans. Those people need to get a life!

• Like 4

9 hours ago, stardust8 said:

Actually I feel apprehensive on how these hateful comments affect Yejin now & how it affects her decision whether she'll accept the drama or not. It would have been alright if the negative comments are constructive criticisms. But they're not... As for how HB & Yejin will end up in real life, their story is still unfolding. All we can do is wait patiently and hope for the best. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, VivianWww said:

I also missed Ye Jin updating IG with pictures enjoying her life like before. Dating a celebrity must be very difficult for her. Everytime she posted a new picture, most of comments mentioned Hyun Bin, that’s why she keeps hiding.

I feel sorry for PSH to have such crazy & absurd fans. Those people need to get a life!

11 hours ago, VivianWww said:

I actually feel sorry for them. To think one day their dreams will be shattered and hearts broken when BinJin confirm their relationship so enjoy it while they can.

It is up to PSH how to convey her thoughts on this to her fans. If I'm a taken woman & in a relationship I would do this, not only as a respect for my partner but also to protect my reputation. I take for example SYJ, she has categorically stated last year during the Negotiations promotions that she has never fallen in love w/ any of her leading men. In one interview, she also expressed her POV about fans wanting her to be lovers w/ her co-stars w/c she finds "difficult" on her part. Thus, it is her own gentle way of discouraging illusions or not giving false hopes to them. That way, fans will also move on and let go. The false hope lingers if the artist themselves fan the fire of hope. Just my POV. 

If it was not Yejin that got offered for the drama, I don't think they would have such negative reactions like this. Would they have reacted like this also if Han Hyo Joo or other beautiful actress be offered?

• Like 4

10 hours ago, cybertron said:

at first,i feel upset and mad when i read those comment...

but now,seeing how hard they really bash yejin,i believe they just feel insecure & in denial mode..

in many ways,hb-yejin really suit each other.

not only talent,wealth,status...but also their private life they have so many similarities.

and seeing how hb treat yejin compare to their favourite...errmm so no wonder they act that way..

May I add that I got this from Kang Hodong's I Will Channel You show when he interviewed Kwon Yul last week, HB is also a very neat and tidy guy who always clean their room when they were college roommates. Yejin we all know from her All the Butler's show guesting keeps her house really clean. Their personalities really mesh well. 

• Like 4
  • Love 2

16 hours ago, firstaid said:

If it was not Yejin that got offered for the drama, I don't think they would have such negative reactions like this. Would they have reacted like this also if Han Hyo Joo or other beautiful actress be offered?

Actually Knets are very supportive of HB-YJ couple when the rumours broke out. A lot of them were very disappointed after they denied their relationship. That’s why when they heard about casting news of the drama they felt betrayed/ deceived because they thought HB & SYJ denied in order to act together in the drama. Honestly they don’t care about the drama they just want HB&YJ to be a couple in real life.

I just thought HB & YJ denied because they were not ready to go publicly not because of the drama. The drama is just something suddenly coming along. 

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

Another reason why knetizens are mad is because even if they denied that they're dating(((even if they're obviously dating))), they will use the drama as a stepping stone to announce their marriage later. Like Songsong who dated way before DOTS, they will say that they started dating through the drama.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

5 hours ago, VivianWww said:

Actually Knets are very supportive of HB-YJ couple when the rumours broke out. A lot of them were very disappointed after they denied their relationship. That’s why when they heard about casting news of the drama they felt betrayed/ deceived because they thought HB & SYJ denied in order to act together in the drama. Honestly they don’t care about the drama they just want HB&YJ to be a couple in real life.

I just thought HB & YJ denied because they were not ready to go publicly not because of the drama. The drama is just something suddenly coming along. 

Yup, I think the drama offer came later. If I remember it correctly, the article where HB was reportedly sought out by the writer was on the first of early part of March. There wasn't even any mention of who his probable leading was. And their denial of dating was on January. So there's no deception to speak of. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, kynnngsoonim said:

Another reason why knetizens are mad is because even if they denied that they're dating(((even if they're obviously dating))), they will use the drama as a stepping stone to announce their marriage later. Like Songsong who dated way before DOTS, they will say that they started dating through the drama.

Lots of korean showbiz couples did not come out publicly right away, not only the SHK & SJK. Even Jisung & Lee Boyoung didn't admit at first and even when they admitted it I remember LBY said in Happy Together that her career was really affected as some actors would refuse to get her as leading lady after their admission. Jang Donggun & Go soyoung were revealed to have been a couple for 2 years before their sudden announcement of marriage. So I don't quite get why the knetz comments were so negative when their TVN drama casting articles came out. Even the positive reactions to it were downvoted by some. It seems that the negative reactions posted were orchestrated in order to stop their pairing. 

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, VivianWww said:

can we trust this news???

is it from their agency? i just dont want to feel dissapointed like pirates..

im waiting soompi..

• Like 1

Yup, 21st day also. Can't forget the shock & excitement I felt when their LA pics got out. The same feeling this time... I too checked IG postings and twits, and many were talking about this too. I google translated the naver article and I'm happy to note that many are excited with this news.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, cybertron said:

can we trust this news???

is it from their agency? i just dont want to feel dissapointed like pirates..

im waiting soompi..

Only 1 article from Sportworld reported HB-SYJ’s drama confirmation so I’m waiting for more articles. Then there was another one but basically reposted and referenced to Sportworld.  I hope what I thought is true. Fingers crossed! I think the reason why all the English websites are delaying because of Easter Holiday. So I guess we’ll hear from them on Monday.

1 hour ago, firstaid said:

Yup, 21st day also.

Yes yes...shocked!

• Like 2

Funny that they both were confirmed at the same time..:D

Isn’t normally one by one.

And this news release just after HB left the airport,so reporter didnt have the opportunity to ask him at the airport..

And seems like this news received sooo many positive respond,compare with the news about them got an offer.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

5 hours ago, thi2018 said:

Only 1 article from Sportworld reported HB-SYJ’s drama confirmation so I’m waiting for more articles. Then there was another one but basically reposted and referenced to Sportworld.  I hope what I thought is true. Fingers crossed! I think the reason why all the English websites are delaying because of Easter Holiday. So I guess we’ll hear from them on Monday.

Yes yes...shocked!

All of major Chinese media like Sina, Weibo etc have reported about this news. Must be reliable source! It’s time to celebrate you guys!!!!!

• Like 3