Son Ye-Jin 손예진 [Drama “Thirty-Nine” (JTBC/NETFLIX)]

Helena

@cybertron Okay, so this is a rough translation.

Boy (interviewer): Okay, so let's go to our question, that it is said Ariel (Gelli's husband) has an extreme fondness of this certain celebrity who's a lead actress in a drama series.

Gelli: With Ariel...well, for me, I always watch korean dramas. Whoever gets to the TV first and who's holding the remote gets to have the say, right? So at those times, I just finish the episode. Maybe he noticed that he finds this girl beautiful, so he continued watching it. Until I said to him, "You can (watch)". He said, "No, no, it's okay, you can watch." The next day, he texted me, "What was that you were watching again yesterday?" And then he also watched it. And the title was "Something in the Rain" and the girl is Son Ye Jin. 

And the rest was her basically saying she's always been interested watching these dramas esp. when they started airing on TV. A friend of hers recommended the drama and from then on, both her's and her husband's life was never the same again :tounge_xd:.

• Thanks 3

4 hours ago, cybertron said:

Is Pirates 2 confirmed??

I saw the news about Lee Kwang Soo got offer for the role in that movie..

no official statement yet but I think it will soon. I believe they said filming will begin in July so they have to confirm soon.

Lee Kwang Soo reportedly cast in upcoming movie 'The Pirates 2'

20190327-leekwangsoojpg.jpg

Lee Kwang Soo has reportedly been cast in the upcoming comedy-fantasy movie 'The Pirates: Goblin's Flag'.

On March 27, a rep told media outlets, "Lee Kwang Soo has been cast in 'Pirates 2', and he's preparing to start filming in June. Lee Kwang Soo will be taking on the scene-stealer role that Yoo Hae Jin had in the first movie, and it's sure to be a lot of laughs."

"The Pirates 2', also starring Son Ye Jin and Kim Nam Gil, is an action comedy adventure film revolving around a sea battle with pirates, bandits, and pioneers, who are all searching for a seal that disappeared in a whale attack before the founding of the Joseon Dynasty.

Source (1)

• Like 1

On 3/28/2019 at 2:56 AM, cybertron said:

https://www.yooying.com/p/2009415617337257253_10111111441

can someone translate this.

thanks.

Enews asked his ideal type character . He picked Son Ye Jin over Jung Yoo Jin and Lee Yeon Hee. He said it's too difficult to choose. 

On 3/30/2019 at 2:59 AM, cybertron said:

i found someone tweet that ha jung woo mention on his bday party that he will act woth Siwan and Yejin in Boston 1947..

I thought Son Ye Jin denied it. I guess she decided to act with Ha Jung Woo. I'm just happy she has another project.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, kynnngsoonim said:

May I ask? When was Son Yejin's shoot in Thailand? Is it before January 4? I'm curious as to where her pic was taken on that date. Was that in LA already?

i think its around Jan 3 - 6..

The director flew to Thai on Jan 3..

and she has posted the similar view with Yejin on 6th..unless she posted it late..

• Like 1

Hyun Bin & Son Ye Jin in talks to reunite in a new drama by scriptwriter of 'You Who Came From the Stars’

hjpg.jpg

According to reports on April 3, same-age actors Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin are currently in talks to work together again in a new tvN dram by scriptwriter Park Ji Eun!

Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin, who are close 1982-line friends, worked together for film 'The Negotiation' last year and received such rave reviews about their chemistry, that they even became involved in dating rumors. 

Meanwhile, scriptwriter Park Ji Eun is considered a star in the romantic-comedy genre of K-dramas, being the master mind behind 'Queen of Housewives', 'My Husband Got A Family', 'You Who Came From The Stars', 'Producer', 'The Legend of the Blue Sea', and more. She is currently working on her new tvN romantic comedy in top secret, traveling back and forth from Korea to the U.S. 

The new series is expected to premiere some time in the latter half of 2019. 

Source (1)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

44 minutes ago, thi2018 said:

Hyun Bin & Son Ye Jin in talks to reunite in a new drama by scriptwriter of 'You Who Came From the Stars’

Such happy news! I was looking forward to their new project. And I hope they both will accept this drama:wub:

• Like 3

It seems international fan are very happy of this news but sk fan are not. There are so many negative comments about it. I still hope they will make this come true. I have been waiting for this couple's drama forever. If they deny this time, it would be a long time for them to reunite. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, thi2018 said:

It seems international fan are very happy of this news but sk fan are not. There are so many negative comments about it. I still hope they will make this come true. I have been waiting for this couple's drama forever. If they deny this time, it would be a long time for them to reunite. 

why they are not happy for this?