Son Ye-Jin 손예진 [Drama “Thirty-Nine” (JTBC/NETFLIX)]

Helena

wah...the rumors is a very hot topic..

they become a discussion between the reporters and also the fortune teller..

i agree with the reporter,i think not only them but  many fans also expect that they will admit their relation after the pictures leaked

• Like 2

4 hours ago, cybertron said:

seems like she's in SK...

and nobody caught her in airport...:lol:

Only now she can celebrate new year+birthday with her BFF..coz now she has a boyfriend...so need to be with him first...her priority is change now:lol:

• LOL 3

7 minutes ago, stardust8 said:

Only now she can celebrate new year+birthday with her BFF..coz now she has a boyfriend...so need to be with him first...her priority is change now:lol:

New Year Eve & Her B’day with boyfriend.

Chinese New Year + mermaidleejh’s bday with all bff...:D

if her bff didnt upload this pic,we didnt know that she already in SK..

errrmm did she comeback the same day with HB?;)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cybertron said:

New Year Eve & Her B’day with boyfriend.

Chinese New Year + mermaidleejh’s bday with all bff...:D

if her bff didnt upload this pic,we didnt know that she already in SK..

errrmm did she comeback the same day with HB?;)

It is possible....same day with HB...hahaha...

But why she didnt show her face with her BFF...i miss her and HB so much...i want to see how happy she is now..(since she has someone special now)...

Im waiting for @fchopin to translate new post in fb binnie jinnie..:P

• Like 2

Son Yejin was back to SK on 25 Jan 2019 afternoon. She was spotted by fans at SK airport. You guys can search the news of 25 Jan on NAVER. Her flight was KE018 depart on 24 Jan. China Sohu confirmed.

Sophia's birthday party was on 23 Jan so HB cannot attend coz he took 23 Jan morning flight and arrive SK on 24 Jan 5pm,

As a fan of Son Yejin, please stop spreading rumors of HB and her. They are both denied the dating rumors.

Edited by La Isla Bonita
  • Like 5

On 1/25/2019 at 8:37 PM, fchopin said:

There is a rumor Yejin will come home today. this rumor is from China. And then fb owner was translating what knetz were talking about the possibilities if Yejin comes back home today or this week

- if she comes home today or tomorrow that means she probably was together with hb in US. Both plan to come home 1-2 days apart to prevent suspicion from knetz and press.

- Her agency understands this so they would guess she won't come home today

- To show there is nothing between them, she will come home in 4-7 days to prevent rumors from going too far

- There was another opinion saying that if she has work in SK, she will come home today. Between work and dating rumor which one is more important? But then her agency said she doesn't have work schedule this week so it's hard to say when she will come home. If she stays in US too long...then it's more likely there is nothing between them

- If she comes home today, that would be too obvious that they are couple and they are not afraid of rumors. If this is the case, they should plan to get married (but this is going too far). Knetz interpreted hb's luggage. It seems he was going home in a hurry (without plan) instead of having work schedule in SK. If Yejin comes home today, Yejin knows her name will be on top search naver again and they are prepared to announce officially that they are dating. If they think about denying and if there are more pictures of them together circulating around, they might not be able to prevent more damages, so might was well admit it. If everything goes well, they can proceed to announce about getting married

- Lets wait and see if she comes home today. If so, I will continue to discuss. If not, I will erase this.

So,its true shes back on 25th like Binnie Jinnie's post :phew:

• Like 4

Though it is out of context, i would like to know how is the relationship between lee min ho and son ye jin? They worked together in PT. I really liked them both. Are they good friends after that drama? I don't think lee min ho ever attended son ye Jin's movie premere like jung hae in. Anyone, can you tell me about them like how is their relationship off screen. I am really curious about it....:)

• Like 1

6 hours ago, J. Bhattacharjee said:

Though it is out of context, i would like to know how is the relationship between lee min ho and son ye jin? They worked together in PT. I really liked them both. Are they good friends after that drama? I don't think lee min ho ever attended son ye Jin's movie premere like jung hae in. Anyone, can you tell me about them like how is their relationship off screen. I am really curious about it....:)

the only thing i know is LMH send a food truck to Yejin during Pretty Noona filming..

and after Master In The House (before the rumor with HB) some people said Hae In should beware and make a fast move because seems like Lee Sang Yoon have a crush on Yejin..

And another person comment something like “dont forget LMH will finist his enlistment next  yr (2019)..”

just a joke but yeah thats it..

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, cybertron said:

the only thing i know is LMH send a food truck to Yejin during Pretty Noona filming..

and after Master In The House (before the rumor with HB) some people said Hae In should beware and make a fast move because seems like Lee Sang Yoon have a crush on Yejin..

And another person comment something like “dont forget LMH will finist his enlistment next  yr (2019)..”

just a joke but yeah thats it..

Yeah...LMH send a food truck for YJ..

Lee Sang Yoon mayb because of his direct proposal ask YJ to get marry in the MITH programme...i watched that clip.and its so funny...YJ was shocked when he was like to propose her..hahaha

Did u read what HB said YJ as an actress in sonyejin.love ig??something take my interest that HB said that YJ is a bit tomboyish...seems he knows YJ well...

• Like 2

On 2/7/2019 at 7:16 AM, stardust8 said:

new post in fb binnie jinnie..:P

They knew Yejin returned to sk around 1-29 or 1-30 because bestie Gong said Yejin attended her new movie vip premiere. In the latest post, they were talking about how hb and yj look a little chubby, probably because of several trips to grocery shopping (lol). They also discussed only 5 people in the picture (posted on bestie Gong 's ig but there were many glasses on the table...just for 5 (?)... 

It's quite interesting how people pay so much attention on small details :D

• Like 3

4 hours ago, cybertron said:

now when i look at this pic,seems like everyone toast to yejin’s glass..B)

Because its YJ belated birthday celebration....and maybe she has something good to share:wub:

Just read...YJ was coming to her BFF premier movie(with KNG) with Yoona on 8th feb...

• Like 2