Son Ye-Jin 손예진 [Drama “Thirty-Nine” (JTBC/NETFLIX)]

Helena

2 hours ago, cybertron said:

Hae In accepted Spring night.

But on twitter said with Han Ji Min..

Its okay,i want Ye Jin in Pirates.

And i dont want people to compare Spring Night with Pretty Noona if both in it.

like i said,lets HI & Yejin be an epic noona-dongsaeng love story couple..no need another romance for these two unless its a movie

Its so funny when read the comments said YJ didnt get HB approval to act with HI...hahahaha

Then how about pirates??is KNG has been rumour with YJ...and both of them also sweet together.....

Edited by stardust8
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, stardust8 said:

Its so funny when read the comments said YJ didnt get HB approvak to act with HB...hahahaha

Then how about pirates??is KNG has been rumour with YJ...and both of them also sweet together.....

yeah..thats funny..

and some even said that she thought yejin deny the rumor because of this drama,but not..maybe she will be busy preparing her wedding..

hahaha that comment.

Pirates is action genre,so probably less skinship..But Spring Night is romance,and look how intimate they were in Pretty Noona..

HB wont let it happen twice..:P

i thought hae in is the one will reject this offer since his agency said he got another offer too..

I want Ye Jin in another drama beside Pirates..but with different genre..

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

I also saw some comments saying that they used Sophia's birthday party as a place for family members to get together and so hb/yj can meet each other's family members. Also, they said Sophia may be hb's niece, not YJ...so funny...did someone say bh's parents have a house in LA? I cannot find any info on this

For Pirates, they have talked about the sequel a long time ago..and it's action movie...the first Pirates..there was only 1 time when kng was guarded her from the flying arrows...that was it. It could be the same with the sequel since they wanted to be PG 13 rather than for adult.

For Spring Night, there will be a lot of intimate scenes because it's about 2 people in love for a long time and thinking about getting married. So they must be very close

I actually want yejin in secret agent genre like Iris...she was almost casted in Iris 1. I couldn't believe she did not act alongside lee byun hun...not even once..

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, fchopin said:

I also saw some comments saying that they used Sophia's birthday party as a place for family members to get together and so hb/yj can meet each other's family members. Also, they said Sophia may be hb's niece, not YJ...so funny...did someone say bh's parents have a house in LA? I cannot find any info on this

For Pirates, they have talked about the sequel a long time ago..and it's action movie...the first Pirates..there was only 1 time when kng was guarded her from the flying arrows...that was it. It could be the same with the sequel since they wanted to be PG 13 rather than for adult.

For Spring Night, there will be a lot of intimate scenes because it's about 2 people in love for a long time.

yes,i’ve read someone said that HB stay with his parent while in US..not sure whether from his agency or what..

i think that was when their first rumor spread..

after the pictures leaked,now i kinda believe about someone said he/she saw HyunJin holding hand...

i cant imagine if InJin in Spring Night.

I mean seems like they have did all the romantic things,beer scene,aeroplane kiss,etc..

So,is there any intimate scene they havent show us and will do it in Spring Night?

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, cybertron said:

i cant imagine if InJin in Spring Night.

I mean seems like they have did all the romantic things,beer scene,aeroplane kiss,etc..

So,is there any intimate scene they havent show us and will do it in Spring Night?

For some reasons, I don't think Han ji-min can do all these intimate scenes. I hope the plot is different and they can pull it off together. I wish them luck. I know a lot of people want Yejin and Haein reunite in Spring Night and though I want to see her in a drama, but deep in my heart, I really thank Yejin for not participate in this drama. 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, fchopin said:

For some reasons, I don't think Han ji-min can do all these intimate scenes. I hope the plot is different and they can pull it off together. I wish them luck. I know a lot of people want Yejin and Haein reunite in Spring Night and though I want to see her in a drama, but deep in my heart, I really thank Yejin for not participate in this drama. 

thats right..i want to see her in drama too..

but im glad she reject this..

i dont know much bout korean actor,but i think it will be good if she can act with Ji Sung.

i really really like him in Innocent Defendant.

but it’ll be superb if she act with Hyun Bin.

Not because of the rumor.

But because they were sooo good at the ending of Negotiation.

remember we talked about how if yejin accept both,SN and Pirates,she will be busy and dont hv time for wedding..

now makes me think what if Pirates is not happen this yr,and she already reject SN.

And didnt accept any offer,she will be free for all this year.:phew:..

• LOL 3

I saw some IG comments saying that Yejin declined SN offer even before there were news about her getting an offer but the production of SN continued to release the news about it to get people pay more attention to it. No wonder I saw the article back in January 10th or 11th saying that the casting of Yejin-Haein was not successful, and also Yejin's agency said she doesn't have work schedule to return to SK when the rumors broke out.  But then after that I saw articles about them reviewing the scripts so I was confused. But now I understand. It's so tricky in the entertainment industry. I think they know both of them were hot topic last year so they tied their names together to help boost up the attention to SN. Some injin shippers are still blaming Yejin taking advantage of their love which I don't understand. I wish those comments can be ereased. They don't know those comments can affect her future drama or movie casting. It's hard to be an actress in SK.

• Like 3

take advantage??!! seriously?!!!

ok i dont want to talk bout it..make me angry..

Pretty Jinah noona said anger is bad for health..

Some said the reason she decline because she’s busy.

Agency said she doesnt have work schedule,so what makes her so busy:D?

But for me,i think she declined because of the genre.She normally didnt accept the same genre in a row right..

• Like 3

It's hard for her to accept a drama offer because she said drama is physically tired, unless something interesting. I think she accepted Pretty Noona because of the workplace sexual harrasment part of it. It was a huge deal in SK at that time. I hope everything goes well with Pirates 2. With all the noise about dating rumor, I'm kind of worry for her.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, fchopin said:

It's hard for her to accept a drama offer because she said drama is physically tired, unless something interesting. I think she accepted Pretty Noona because of the workplace sexual harrasment part of it. It was a huge deal in SK at that time. I hope everything goes well with Pirates 2. With all the noise about dating rumor, I'm kind of worry for her.

i didnt know that rumor can affect her career.

i means its not a bad rumor..and netizen happy bout that rumor..

i want to see her role like in The Truth Beneath.

for me,that is her masterpiece.

do u think that theres a possibility because of that rumor,many producer offer her with hyun bin..:)

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

8 hours ago, fchopin said:

I saw some IG comments saying that Yejin declined SN offer even before there were news about her getting an offer but the production of SN continued to release the news about it to get people pay more attention to it. No wonder I saw the article back in January 10th or 11th saying that the casting of Yejin-Haein was not successful, and also Yejin's agency said she doesn't have work schedule to return to SK when the rumors broke out.  But then after that I saw articles about them reviewing the scripts so I was confused. But now I understand. It's so tricky in the entertainment industry. I think they know both of them were hot topic last year so they tied their names together to help boost up the attention to SN. Some injin shippers are still blaming Yejin taking advantage of their love which I don't understand. I wish those comments can be ereased. They don't know those comments can affect her future drama or movie casting. It's hard to be an actress in SK.

Where did you read all that kind of comments? I read a lot but haven't seen any comments like that. 

10 hours ago, pttt97 said:

Where did you read all that kind of comments? I read a lot but haven't seen any comments like that. 

This is the article talking about it. It was released Jan. 12.

Here is the IG post that referenced it.

Most of the posts about Son Ye-Jin considering the drama appeared on Jan 14, 2 days after the first news on Jan 12 that Son Ye-Jin had declined it.

One thing to note: The Jan 12 article seemed to be from an unnamed source in the broadcasting industry. 

However, the Jan 14 articles included SYJ's agency's official announcement - SYJ has received an offer and is reviewing. 

• Like 2

22 hours ago, cybertron said:

do u think that theres a possibility because of that rumor,many producer offer her with hyun bin..:)

I wish..but I think in sk, dating rumor is considered scandal (correct me if I'm wrong.  That's what I believe when many celebrity couples had to officially announce their break up after a short time) so I don't think they will be offered to act together. 

3 hours ago, cybertron said:

Hehehe..how did you find these articles? 

Title: Son Ye Jin - Song Hye Kyo 2 people who have the same qualities or talents. Park Shin Hye can just now post hyunbin pictures when the dating rumors die down 

This article is talking about some pictures of yejin, kyo, and shinhye had recently become public interest in sk and abroad. In those pictures,  the most notable ones are beautiful endorsement pictures of yejin and kyo.

Yejin looks innocent, brilliant, and her unchanged beauty shows in Manyo ads. She is elegant, sexy and her beauty is overwhelming in Ganeshi ads.

Kyo looks impressive with long hair. She's elegant, sensual, and attractive in Gichancy ads.

Besides those,  the most interesting ones are the pictures of shinhye, hyunbin and other actors from drama the memories of Alhamra posted on shinhye's SNS. In fact, those pictures were taken from the drama's wrap-up party but shinhye couldn't upload those pictures earlier due to the dating rumor of hb-yj immediately after the drama ended. So she just recently posted with the caption "these pictures are just now uploaded".

● Me: who wrote this kind of article.. it really has nothing to do with kyo.

• Thanks 3

8 hours ago, queeneon said:

Most of the posts about Son Ye-Jin considering the drama appeared on Jan 14, 2 days after the first news on Jan 12 that Son Ye-Jin had declined it.

One thing to note: The Jan 12 article seemed to be from an unnamed source in the broadcasting industry. 

However, the Jan 14 articles included SYJ's agency's official announcement - SYJ has received an offer and is reviewing. 

9 hours ago, queeneon said:

Nope...i mean comment of injin shippers who blame her on taking advantage of their love. I mean where are those comment like that?