Son Ye-Jin 손예진 [Drama “Thirty-Nine” (JTBC/NETFLIX)]

Helena

12 hours ago, cybertron said:

what is this article about?

This article is talking about Son Ye Jin who is the same age as Huyn Bin posted her picture on social media the first time after 2 romance rumors. She posted her picture taken abroad on Jan. 27. In the photograph, next to the tree she had jacket and sunglasses on while looking into the mobile phone. She also posted a picture of "Sophia's first birthday". Earlier she was involved in the romance rumor with Hyun Bin. Both recently visited the US and were seen eating together. Then there were pictures of them together in the supermarket circulating around. But both strongly denied dating "We met together in US but there were also other acquaintances together with us" and "It is not true that we are in relationship". 

Soon after this situation, Son Ye Jin confidently revealed her status through SNS showing there was no change in her daily life. It is not easy for a celebrity to continue disclosing daily activities through SNS during the situation where there are a lot of public interest. In fact, through social media, Son Ye Jin reminded once again "I went to US to meet acquaintances" by posting Sophia's birthday picture.

• Thanks 2

22 hours ago, J. Bhattacharjee said:

https://youtu.be/TaY9DW1a7XA

In this link, Lee min ho and Son yejin talked about each other after their drama... Please someone translate it... I really wanted to know what they were saying about each other... Thank you in advance...

LMH: Son Ye Jin senior is very beautiful and good at acting. I watched all her work. I think she is very brave to try new things. From that point, I respect her a lot.

SYJ: It's the first time I work with a younger person than me. I always worked with older actors. So I was very worried at first. I'm afraid to deal with younger people because they are different. But after I get to know him, he's very sincere and serious. He is also humorous and very interesting. I feel happy working with him everyday.

LMH: I had to play a homosexual character in this drama. In real life, I don't have homosexual experience so it is very hard to play those roles. I really don't know how to react when being loved by a homosexual. I'm glad who worked with me are really good and helped me get into the character easily.

SYJ: In real life, I'm an affectionate person but in this drama, I played a careless character so it feels wonderful. In the drama, no matter where I go, I have wear sport clothes and sometimes I don't change outfits for 5-10 days. She (the character) does not care how people look at her. So in this drama, I get to do a lot of things I normally don't do. I think if I have that character's personality, I probably don't have any friends because people would think I'm not clean. The audience will enjoy watching this drama because they can see both really got ourselves into the characters. This drama makes you feel relax and enjoy it without thinking much. Anyone can enjoy watching it - male, female, old or young. You will get emotionally moved by our love. Who wants to be in love, please watch it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

40 minutes ago, cybertron said:
It is too risky for HyunJin to reveal their r.ship.

Look at this 5 couples,especially Waikiki couple.

Now,im just waiting their marriage confirmation,not dating.

What did they say about these couples? Did they get a lot of hate?

For me,  I think their relationship is just at the beginning stage so I hope they continue to blossom. I hope fans understand and leave them be, don't pressure them to admit their relationship right now.

1 hour ago, fchopin said:

What did they say about there couples? Did they get a lot of hate?

nope..

it just said that those 5 couple break up not long after theygot caught by dispatch/admit to public.

For Waikiki couple,they were together for a year even before they act together in Waikiki.

And after Waikiki ended on April,they reveal their r.ship.

But on June,they break up.

All couples broke up less than 6 months after got caught by dispatch & reveal their r.ship.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, cybertron said:

All couples broke up less than 6 months after got caught by dispatch & reveal their r.ship.

Therefore it’s best not to admit it..just need wedding announcement :lol: there are still many articles talk about them everyday in sk. Son Ye Jin is now a new face of Ma:nyo factory - a global organic cosmetics and skin care 

image_readtop_2019_58112_154866471836190

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, fchopin said:

Therefore it’s best not to admit it..just need wedding announcement :lol: there are still many articles talk about them everyday in sk. Son Ye Jin is now a new face of Ma:nyo factory - a global organic cosmetics and skin care 

image_readtop_2019_58112_154866471836190

they are really hot couple..

the more they hide,the more they deny,the more people want to know about them..

i saw her CF on ig (forgot the ig name),im not sure for what product..

drop dead gorgeous!

this is the dress shes wearing in that CF

• Like 1

10 hours ago, fchopin said:

LMH: Son Ye Jin senior is very beautiful and good at acting. I watched all her work. I think she is very brave to try new things. From that point, I respect her a lot.

SYJ: It's the first time I work with a younger person than me. I always worked with older actors. So I was very worried at first. I'm afraid to deal with younger people because they are different. But after I get to know him, he's very sincere and serious. He is also humorous and very interesting. I feel happy working with him everyday.

LMH: I had to play a homosexual character in this drama. In real life, I don't have homosexual experience so it is very hard to play those roles. I really don't know how to react when being loved by a homosexual. I'm glad who worked with me are really good and helped me get into the character easily.

SYJ: In real life, I'm an affectionate person but in this drama, I played a careless character so it feels wonderful. In the drama, no matter where I go, I have wear sport clothes and sometimes I don't change outfits for 5-10 days. She (the character) does not care how people look at her. So in this drama, I get to do a lot of things I normally don't do. I think if I have that character's personality, I probably don't have any friends because people would think I'm not clean. The audience will enjoy watching this drama because they can see both really got ourselves into the characters. This drama makes you feel relax and enjoy it without thinking much. Anyone can enjoy watching it - male, female, old or young. You will get emotionally moved by our love. Who wants to be in love, please watch it.

Thank you sooo much...:)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, cybertron said:

they are really hot couple..

the more they hide,the more they deny,the more people want to know about them..

i saw her CF on ig (forgot the ig name),im not sure for what product..

drop dead gorgeous!

this is the dress shes wearing in that CF

I thought this is CF for vanav? I think ma:nyo is a different brand

11 minutes ago, fchopin said:

Yeah..I think it's new. She has too many endorsements I can't even keep up. I saw their products everywhere.... even on amazon

This is the website 

http://m.manyo.co.kr

found only 2 product from this brand on website here in my country..

erm gonna try it later..

1 hour ago, fchopin said:

Therefore it’s best not to admit it..just need wedding announcement :lol: 

although i dont want them to admit,but i want to see more pictures leak:lol:

its ok,once leaked,they dont need to say anything.

just stay silent until they announce their wedding date..:wub:

• Like 2

From latest pic posted in YJ ig, what i can conclude is in subtle way YJ want to tell us...yes she is with someone in LA:wub: because the coat she wore was not hers...its obviously too big for her...and it is a male cutting...

The rumors is still.hot in town...and why she needs to post that picture ...hahaha....previously also she posted many pic and video with HB...like she wanna tell us something...or she already marked her territory on HB is mine...hahaha

If there is no video or pic on their intimacy we can conclude as a rumor with no base...but there are many evidence that both of them.were so closed and looks like fall to each other..the way they looks and smile to each other...

Before the supermarket pic leaked..there was a rumor on them in LA..but they denied...but they cant lied when the pic leaked hahahaha

• Like 4

Hae In accepted Spring night.

But on twitter said with Han Ji Min..

Its okay,i want Ye Jin in Pirates.

And i dont want people to compare Spring Night with Pretty Noona if both in it.

like i said,lets HI & Yejin be an epic noona-dongsaeng love story couple..no need another romance for these two unless its a movie

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

9 hours ago, cybertron said:

The first slide for me the most intimate clip of them.

Their cheek almost touch each other..

YJ had such great chemistry in SITR with HI ...They played romantic couple.... Everyone was talking about them... But she posted only one photo with him.. All other are group photos... But in Negotiation, HB and YJ played enimies... They did not act face to face.... Yet she posted six photographs....:D

• Like 3
  • LOL 1