Son Ye-Jin 손예진 [Drama “Thirty-Nine” (JTBC/NETFLIX)]

Helena

omg.....im such a new fan of SonYeJin! i watched A Moment to Remember and she was soo awesome. I love her acting and she's soo beautiful.

It always bring me joy to see new fans of AMTR here because AMTR is absolutely my no.1 movie of all time (and I have been watching movies for about 20 years). JWS and Ye jin made the script come alive. When you are watching the movie, it just looks like they were really in love with each other. What would be a typical and boring script turned into the greatest love story told.

And once you are moved by their love, you would follow them to heaven because of their wedding bliss and followed them to hell once Su jin lost her memory.

I am talking to a Japanese fan in www.iyejin.com and he also felt that AMTR is better than April Snow. Actually it doesn't matter that much which is better since both featured Ye jin. It just has a significance for me because of my own love for AMTR. According to nobu (the japanese fan), he felt that there were a lot more Japanese fans posting with strong positive remarks of AMTR online versus April Snow. I hope he is right and I hope the Japanese put AMTR into Asia history book as the movie that creates another Korean wave in Japan.

I hope AMTR will make history by hitting no.1 again this week for a consecutive 2 weeks. I think it will certainly be top 3 but that won't be enough for me...he he...

Guest hazel_witch

i love AMTR too...

especially the part when Chul soo was reading Su jin's letter... awww... i thought my heart was about to explode... hehehe

alos love her other movies... The Classic and Crazy First Love... she and Cha Tae Hyun is so cute there!!! :)

what's the story of Lover's Concerto?

i love AMTR too...

especially the part when Chul soo was reading Su jin's letter... awww... i thought my heart was about to explode... hehehe

alos love her other movies... The Classic and Crazy First Love... she and Cha Tae Hyun is so cute there!!! :)

what's the story of Lover's Concerto?

Very complicated storyline actually. And ye jin's character died. This movie is depressing for me. But you will find a very young Ye jin here, just like a little girl here. he he.

Guest taniarocks

Oh oh...now everybody is back to square 1. We have a chance to race ahead for our angel Ye Jin in term of pages!!!

Go go!!

After the lively and youthful look, here comes the serious and quiet look!!

yejin-1.jpg

yejin-2.jpg

yejin-3.jpg

yejin-4.jpg

yejin-5.jpg

yejin-6.jpg

yejin-7.jpg

yejin-8.jpg

yejin-9.jpg

yejin-10.jpg

Does anyone have HI-Res of these lovely photos or where to get them? I'd love to use them for wall papers

Does anyone have HI-Res of these lovely photos or where to get them? I'd love to use them for wall papers

Welcome taniarocks,

Are you from SG and are you a fan of Tania? he he...

And how did you come to know Ye jin?

These are the largest I have seen. The first picture would probably be the biggest you can find online.

Japanese Pia Ltd., Co. comparing the Japanese blockbuster "The snow of the spring" to AMTR.

title_01.jpg

It looks like they are comparing the male lead, female lead and the movie itself. Interesting web page.

Source: http://t.pia.co.jp/cinema_spe/051014/nikkan_jyunai.html

"The snow of the spring" will be screening on 29 Oct which will be a strong competitor for AMTR.

According to a online survey by Pia Ltd., Co, AMTR received 93.4% out of 100% rating out of those who have watched the movie and this is the highest score for the movies currently being screened.

Will need someone who knows Japanese to translate more^-^

The Japanese has a AMTR guidebook to go with the movie....sigh..wish I can buy a chinese or english version.

ISBN4835607740.jpg

Guest cheelam

yeah, i hope AMTR show in theaters here in the US so that it will start another korean wave here..

however--i seemed to have found the begining parts of AMTR a little slow--as i was watching it with my friends(it was there first time).. they seemed to have found the begining a little boring too.. but BUT they were facinated toward the end when ye jin discovered her disease.. i guess i was bored at first because i was so anxious to see the sad parts of the movie..nevertheless-- yejin was so great in there....really enjoyed it..

yeah, i hope AMTR show in theaters here in the US so that it will start another korean wave here..

however--i seemed to have found the begining parts of AMTR a little slow--as i was watching it with my friends(it was there first time).. they seemed to have found the begining a little boring too.. but BUT they were facinated toward the end when ye jin discovered her disease.. i guess i was bored at first because i was so anxious to see the sad parts of the movie..nevertheless-- yejin was so great in there....really enjoyed it..

Hmm...the cinema audience seems to like the beginning too. Lots of laughters at the two burping scenes (first at the mart, second at the vending machine), the Jeep scene, the roadside stall kissing scene.

But you are right, there are some online posters who found the first half a bit boring.

I think it depends on whether the viewer also enjoy the courtship process. But if a viewer likes the courtship process, he can enjoy AMTR better. The joy of the courtship contrasts with the sorrow of the couple after alzheimer will create a stronger emotional response from the viewer.

Guest taniarocks

Welcome taniarocks,

Are you from SG and are you a fan of Tania? he he...

And how did you come to know Ye jin?

These are the largest I have seen. The first picture would probably be the biggest you can find online.

Tania Rocks..long story ahahah but it's not related to SG or "Tania."

I discovered Yeh Jin first in Summer Scent, as soon as I saw her, I saw a beauty in her that comes along once in a lifetime. I also saw most of her other works-The classic, A Moment to Remember, Crazy First Love...I waiting for April Snow. The above pictures that makes her look older and calmer are just so nice. If there are higher res photos, I'd love to get them

OH MY GOD! Ye jin back with a new TV drama next year

20051031104029.878.0.jpg

Ye jin will be casted as a physical training instructor who used to be a professional swimmer (wonder if this means there will be swimsuit scene ..../drool).

This SBS TV drama, called "The Season of Love" tells a story of a divorced couple that somehow still could not separate themselves from each other's lives.

The drama is scheduled to screen sometimes Mar - April 2005.

Source: Korea STARNEWS

http://news.media.daum.net/snews/entertain.../v10639731.html

Reposted from translation from www.sonyejin.org

P.S. According to Rena from www.sonyejin.org who spoke with Ye jin's manager, this is a big budget production and the Director is one of the best director for TV drama.

Wow...now we can see more of Ye jin!!!

Tania Rocks..long story ahahah but it's not related to SG or "Tania."

I discovered Yeh Jin first in Summer Scent, as soon as I saw her, I saw a beauty in her that comes along once in a lifetime. I also saw most of her other works-The classic, A Moment to Remember, Crazy First Love...I waiting for April Snow. The above pictures that makes her look older and calmer are just so nice. If there are higher res photos, I'd love to get them

You have very good taste. It took me a while to realize Ye jin is that 'once in a lifetime' beauty but her beauty still stuns me very often now. Her acting skill, however, is what really moves me.

Guest hazel_witch

OH MY GOD! Ye jin back with a new TV drama next year

20051031104029.878.0.jpg

Ye jin will be casted as a physical training instructor who used to be a professional swimmer (wonder if this means there will be swimsuit scene ..../drool).

This SBS TV drama, called "The Season of Love" tells a story of a divorced couple that somehow still could not separate themselves from each other's lives.

The drama is scheduled to screen sometimes Mar - April 2005.

Source: Korea STARNEWS

http://news.media.daum.net/snews/entertain.../v10639731.html

Reposted from translation from www.sonyejin.org

P.S. According to Rena from www.sonyejin.org who spoke with Ye jin's manager, this is a big budget production and the Director is one of the best director for TV drama.

Wow...now we can see more of Ye jin!!!

cant wait! she's not anymore the innocent type... more of the married woman coz of April Snow... well.. we'll not see the "innocent" Ye-jin sometime soon! :)