Son Ye-Jin 손예진 [Drama “Thirty-Nine” (JTBC/NETFLIX)]

Helena

I'm pleased she's turned down the Drama. Her movies do well, her Dramas don't, it seems, and of course movie shoots are both much less tiring and stressful and much more financially rewarding. Also likely more artistically rewarding, given the greater creative freedom available to movie directors. A very smart move on her part, brava!

stuartjmz said: I'm pleased she's turned down the Drama. Her movies do well, her Dramas don't, it seems, and of course movie shoots are both much less tiring and stressful and much more financially rewarding. Also likely more artistically rewarding, given the greater creative freedom available to movie directors. A very smart move on her part, brava!

Guest unnie77

uknowahah said: stuartjmz said: I'm pleased she's turned down the Drama. Her movies do well, her Dramas don't, it seems, and of course movie shoots are both much less tiring and stressful and much more financially rewarding. Also likely more artistically rewarding, given the greater creative freedom available to movie directors. A very smart move on her part, brava!

Guest vttr11

I'm from South America  (Peru ) and here dramas are more popular than Korean movies .Most people like dramas which are starred by idols and of course idols are more popular (even though I prefer good actors and actresses like Son Ye jIN ). She deserves to be popular over here too ,so she should star a drama with an idol  this time .

I love to see her in historical dramas because I think historical dramas are more popular in Korea. However, I don't like to see her become a woman loved by both father and son in the king's face. In shark, she was playing a married woman who loves another man. Thus playing another character with immoral love is not good for her image. I hope she comes back to small screen with a historical romantic comedy drama

Guest vttr11

65768593.3.jpg

손예진·김남길 주연의 영화 ‘해적:바다로 간 산적’이 300만 관객을 넘어섰다.

15일 영화진흥위원회 입장권통합전산망에 따르면 ‘해적:바다로 간 산적’(이하 해적)은 이날 오전 8시30분 300만855명을 기록했다. 이로써 해적은 3일 개봉 이후 상영 10일 만에 300만 관객을 돌파했다.

‘해적’은 광복절인 이날 오전 새로운 흥행 기록을 수립하면서 일요일인 17일까지 이어지는 연휴 동안 더 많은 관객을 모을 가능성이 높아졌다.

15일 오후 2시 현재 ‘해적’의 예매율은 26.3%. 1위인 ‘명량’ 46.8%와 비교해 낮지만 개봉 첫 주인 ‘해무’(9.8%) 보단 높다. 향후 흥행 전망을 높이는 또 다른 근거다.

‘해적’은 조선 건국 초 국새를 삼킨 고래를 찾아 나선 해적과 산적의 이야기. 손예진, 김남길의 호흡과 더불어 유해진의 코미디 연기가 흥행에 힘을 보태고 있다.

스포츠동아 이해리 기자 gofl1024@donga.com

Guest unnie77

'The Pirates' exceeds 3 million views at the box office after 10 days

pir.jpg

'The Pirates' has surpassed 3 million view mark after 10 days premiere.

According to Lotte Entertainment, as of 8:30am kst on August 15th, the number of viewers for 'The Pirates' was revealed to be 3,000,855, which broke the previous record by the movie 'Masquerade' in 2012 which is currently the 4th highest grossing Korean movie of all time. 'The Pirates' is also expected to break the record of previous box office hit in last January 'Miss Granny' which has 8.65 million ticket sold.

"The Pirates" is a movie sets in the Joseon Dynasty period, revolves around the fight between pirates and mountain bandits on the search of a royal stamp which was swallowed by a gray whale. The cast consists of Kim Nam Gil, Son Ye Jin,Yoo Hae Jin, f(x)'s Sulli...

http://www.dkpopnews.net/2014/08/the-pirates-exceeds-3-million-views-at.html

vttr11 said:

uknowahah

said:

stuartjmz

said: I'm pleased she's turned down the Drama. Her movies do well, her Dramas don't, it seems, and of course movie shoots are both much less tiring and stressful and much more financially rewarding. Also likely more artistically rewarding, given the greater creative freedom available to movie directors. A very smart move on her part, brava!

Guest unnie77

uknowahah said: vttr11 said:

uknowahah

said:

stuartjmz

said: I'm pleased she's turned down the Drama. Her movies do well, her Dramas don't, it seems, and of course movie shoots are both much less tiring and stressful and much more financially rewarding. Also likely more artistically rewarding, given the greater creative freedom available to movie directors. A very smart move on her part, brava!

Pirates ~ extra behind the scenes
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"140816 접속! 무비월드 김남길

cr to uploader

Guest unnie77

TRANSLATED USING GOOGLE TRANSLATOR

2014-08-17

20140817001676_1.jpg

Son Ye-jin is back in action warrior. It is a unique woman pirate Republic of Korea.

Tamyeo steady word-of-mouth and continues the recent box-office 'pirate'. I loaded the family can watch together audiences laugh cool genre and at the same time explore new domestic adventure 'Raiders' is. Receive a hot popular since opening, thanks to the acceleration is increasingly catching the box office.

Son Ye-jin has been in the center. Son Ye-jin because it looked strong in the romantic comedy, melodrama, throwing a question mark was the case for action In a corner table in Son Ye-jin. But the brave Son Ye-jin. The company created a successful reckless challenge her, her acting career was open wide the second film as' action queen.

"In fact, I've never not want to think of the action scenes. Visual rather than hageodeunyo action also fit well to me, when people choose to work on the inside of the more important I think. Because I smoke together the action and emotion in fact difficult, the action was always the back rank. Happened to encounter the 'pirates' scenario In the meantime, I'm really ride. Pirates is not never seen a woman, miss this opportunity this character's future would not like to meet. "

20140817001681_1.jpg

It was met with yeowol of 'Pirates' Son Ye-jin is. Mainly, we need leadership to lead the entire section won the power struggle between the soma (yigyeongyoung) after the Pirates yeowol is great. Moreover, the action was challenging believers. I fly around the air course, it was a difficult challenge to be even knife fight.

"When you came to me yeowol character is, I have pledged to. WHILE halgeomyeon the action was going to properly show runner. I did not want to hear the 'Son Ye-jin is an action should not learn' is the end. Also did not want to be an actor, but that only take bandwidth greedy. So Take heart, did greet yeowol delighted. Let one was hit, Bob anything to kill anything, let's just ... I think. "

Son Ye-jin was not only the concerns of the action. What a woman pirate was also drawn to the character you want to pay a great challenge for her. In Korea unfamiliar pirate character, it eventually did. Involved in the whole process from costumes to smoke her.

"I'm not at all reference material to prepare for the work. I've tried about two people in the West that a woman famous pirate party? At least in China there was an underwater set over 30,000 women pirates. I heard this "likely to be in the country you're talking about 'What I think you did a step by step approach. Was prepared with uisangtim and bind up the hair with a hair style from the ground up, makeup, costumes. Go directly to the Dongdaemun fabric checking and harmony with each new background also rewrote huge trouble. I decided to carefully earrings, hairpins, eyebrow line, to come to a head even. So while I've written many works aneunde much attention to this, a lot more going on yeowol character attachment. "

20140817001683_1.jpg

Son Ye-jin does that through the devotion of the audience too. Not pressed the box office and continues the momentum of the 'myeongryang' 'Pirates' is. In addition, the state that put the settlement is in the remarkable performance of the strange adventure jangreumul side.

"Usually when adventure movies such as" Indiana Jones "You think of a Hollywood movie. Now left to find the treasure in our country, look off to the adventure in adventure movies that is time enough to come out. You said a lot of technology development. Lotta comments that attract Korean Adventure water, I would awake to such prejudice 'Corsair' this time. 'Pirates' yigoyo the starting point. Starting with 'Pirates', if I'm stuck in a Korean wind bouncy adventure filmmaking. "

http://www.sportsworldi.com/content/html/2014/08/17/20140817001735.html

Guest unnie77

Son Ye-jin Kim nam gil 'Pirates', exceeded 4 million  in only 12 days released.

2014-08-17

해적

Son Ye-jin Kim nam gil 'pirate', Exceeded 4 million in only 12 days released

Has exceeded 400 million viewers: 'bandit pirates went to sea "(the pirate) this movie.

Topped 4 million (Movie Promotion Computer Network Integration Committee) to the audience on the 17th Independence Day Golden Week last day 9:30 a.m. 'Pirates' is.

This is more noticeable in the four days faster than the 'king man light pollution, "(16) in Korea up to the top 04 box office rankings (final score criteria) to release records that only 12 days.

In particular shows the truth of the previous generation uniquely captivating smile cord receive the love of the audience more than the opening week in week 2 'Pirates' is. More than 9 days was the highest score recorded the opening weeks mobilize the 4,790,135 spectators 15 days to confirm the word frenzy to gather 515,070 people, 16 492 505 people in the audience and even castration in the opening two fold deuleoteum parking . (72.9%, 66.8% 15 days 16 days is the seat share.

The 'pirates' are above surrounding the events of the first ever gone under the Great Seal of the whale attacked a fortnight ago the Korean National pirates and bandits to find it, and the thrilling sea forces wage countries daegyeokjeon Green Action

http://www.asiatoday.co.kr/view.php?key=20140817001255289

Guest unnie77

2014-08-18

SON YE JIN AND Kim  Joo Hyuk AFTER SIX YEARS  REUNITED IN A  NEW MOVIE " HOUSE FULL OF HAPPINES "

20140818_1408324022_11996700_1.jpg

TV report = we can reunite in six years in screen gimsujeong News] Son Ye-jin and actors gimjuhyeok interest has been noted.

Official distributor CJ Entertainment is 18 AM "The Son Ye-jin has confirmed the movie is "HOUSE FULL OF HAPINESS "(gauze, yigyeongmi director, production studios spider) appeared," he said.

The thriller during the election period, the terrible events happening hwimalrimyeonseo couple a happy future politicians based in the sight of Parliament entered 'house full of happiness "is.

Following added that "the hero is a potent gimjuhyeok this situation," the official said.

If determined to build a "house full of happiness," starring Son Ye-jin and Kim  Joo Hyuk  this is a reunion in the future movie screen "MY WIFE GOT MARRIED "'in six years. Ssolrinda attention is indeed acting ensemble we once again in the 'house full of happiness "Two people can unfold.

The sequel of yigyeongmi coach received a body of Chungmuro ​​expectations jwimyeo won the Rookie of the 29th Blue Dragon Film Awards Best Director and Screenplay at the same time as 'Miss Blush' (08) IS "HOUSE FULL OF HAPINESS". Keuraengkeuin in September, aims to release next year.

http://www.tvreport.co.kr/?c=news&m=newsview&idx=553291

Guest vttr11

seiji20140818092204_C_00_C_1.jpg

스포츠한국미디어 이정현기자]배우 손예진이 스릴러로 돌아온다.

영화 '행복이 가득한 집'(감독 이경미, 제작 영화사 거미)이 배우 손예진을 주연으로 캐스팅하고 9월 촬영에 돌입한다.

'행복이 가득한 집'은 국회입성이라는 행복한 미래를 목전에 둔 정치인 부부가 선거기간 동안, 끔찍한 사건에 휘말리면서 벌어지는 스릴러다.

SON YE JIN'S NEXT PROJECT = HOUSE FULL OF HAPPINESS, a political thriller, which will be directed by Lee Kyoung-Mi who won 2008 (29th) Blue Dragon Film Awards Best New Director and Best original Screen Play (Crush and Blush 2008 movie)

김주혁

김주혁이 영화 ‘행복이 가득한 집’ 출연을 긍정 검토 중이다.
18일 영화의 투자 배급을 맡은 CJ E&M 관계자는 “아직 확정은 아니지만, 유력한 상황”이라고 전했다. 김주혁 소속사 관계자 역시 “긍정적으로 검토하고 있다. 조만간 결정날 것 같다”고 답변했다.

Kim Ju-Hyeok is postively consider a role in "The house of full happiness" but nothing is confirmed yet. Both Son Ye Jin and Kim Ju Hyeok appeared together in "My wife got married"

source: tenasia.hankyung.

Guest unnie77

Son Ye-jin, thriller 'House full of happiness' cast

AKR20140818040800005_01_i.jpg

(AP) reporter = songgwangho been cast starring in the thriller movie " HOUSE FULL OF HAPINESS" actress Son Ye-jin said on the 18th investments Entertainment Publisher CJ.

Dealt with the terrible events happening hwimalrimyeonseo the election ahead of the parliamentary political foray story movie.

People took the station to face the fact yeonhong pahechimyeo relentlessly shocking events to befall them as the wife of a politician with the ambition of Son Ye-jin.

Deulmyeo yigyeongmi director received attention as a megaphone 'Miss Blush' (2008), is scheduled to begin shooting in September aiming to release the film next year.

http://www.yonhapnews.co.kr/bulletin/2014/08/18/0200000000AKR20140818040800005.HTML?input=1179m

Guest unnie77

Son Ye-jin, "House full of happiness' cast confirmed

2014/08/18

seiji20140818092204_C_00_C_1.jpg

Return to Thriller - Sports Korea Lee Jung Media News] Son Ye-jin is an actor.

"House full of happiness' (Director yigyeongmi, production studios spider), the movie, starring the actress Son Ye-jin and cast plunge in September shooting.

The thriller during the election period, the terrible events happening hwimalrimyeonseo couple a happy future politicians based in the sight of Parliament entered 'house full of happiness "is.

The minutes of a politician with ambition wife showed pitting the smoke through such a broad and in-depth 'married wife' eerie love 'accomplice' tower 'Son Ye-jin is. The shocking fact is that the face of tremendous events befall them relentlessly pahechimyeo figures yeonhong station alone.

Was held to prepare his next scary promotional activities, check the box office by the end of the 'bandit pirates went to sea' Son Ye-jin is a movie. We expect we can see again the power Chungmuro ​​tickets.

The sequel of yigyeongmi coach received a body of Chungmuro ​​expectations jwimyeo won the Rookie of the 29th Blue Dragon Film Awards Best Director and Screenplay at the same time as' Miss Blush '(2008), "full of happy home' is. Will be created to take a fresh and mature thriller directed and screenplay at the same time in this work is the director.

The opening will be next year.

http://sports.hankooki.com/lpage/entv/201408/sp20140818092326136680.htm

Guest unnie77

TRNSLATED USING GOOGLE TRANSLATOR

'Pirates' Son Ye-jin, hers next film 'home filled with happiness' confirmed

14-08-18

201408180836281129_1.jpg

Decided by the movie 'Happy full house' (working title) to actress Son Ye-jin sequel to 'cross the sea bandits pirate' you are showing off heunghaengryeok the [My Daily = Reporter Kim Mee - Ree] movie.

The rush to firm next month to shoot a full-fledged movie starring Son Ye-jin cast of 'happiness filled the house "is.

"House full of happiness," is going hwimalrimyeonseo during the election period, the terrible events that politicians put the couple a happy future in the eyes of Congress entered thriller

The.

To them by the wife of a politician with ambition rises line pitting oneself and others show deep and wide through the smoke, such as "My Wife Got Married ',' eerie love ',' accomplice ',' tower 'with an authorized representative of Chungmuro ​​actress Son Ye-jin pahechimyeo persistently encountered a huge event took alone to face the fact that shocking figures yeonhong station.

The sequel of yigyeongmi coach received a body of Chungmuro ​​expectations jwimyeo won the Rookie of the 29th Blue Dragon Film Awards Best Director and Screenplay at the same time as' Miss Blush '(2008), "full of happy home' is. Will be created to take a fresh and mature thriller directed and screenplay at the same time in this work yigyeongmi director.

The keuraengkeuin next month, aims to release next year, expect to encounter in collecting representative Chungmuro ​​Son Ye-jin and film director yigyeongmi woman power 'house full of happiness "is.

http://www.mydaily.co.kr/new_yk/html/read.php?newsid=201408180836281129&ext=da

class="headline" style="font-family: arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif; font-size: 24px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.21em; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Son Ye Jin Jumps into New Thriller Film ‘House Full of Happiness’Son Ye Jin will be starring in the film House Full of Happiness (tentative title).
CJ Entertainment, the film’s distributor, announced on August 18, “Son Ye Jin has confirmed to star in director Lee Kyung Mi’s new project House Full of Happiness and will begin filming in September.”
House Full of Happiness is a thriller depicting the story of a politician, who dreams of becoming a member of Congress, and his wife, as they get involved in a terrible incident during an election period. Son Ye Jin will be acting as the ambitious wife of the politician who makes an important investigation into the incident.
73624002.jpg

House Full of Happiness will begin filming in September and premiere next year.
Photo credit: CJ EntertainmentSource: https://ph.celebrity.yahoo.com/news/son-ye-jin-jumps-into-new-thriller-film-022116718.html