Son Ye-Jin 손예진 [Drama “Thirty-Nine” (JTBC/NETFLIX)]

Helena

Guest unnie77

Translated using Google translator

id="title_text" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px currentColor; border-image: none; width: 480px; text-align: left; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); text-transform: none; line-height: 29px; text-indent: 0px; letter-spacing: -2px; font-family: 돋움, Dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, sans-serif; font-size: 24px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; word-spacing: 0px; white-space: normal; background-color: rgb(250, 250, 250); -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;"[interview] purity, action, 'Infinity Challenge Son Ye-jin in "Pirates ...

Movie: the inverse of yeowol Pirates went to sea bandits' Son Ye-jin / Photo: The Star hyeonseongjun reporters, star @ chosun.com

Movie: the inverse of yeowol Pirates went to sea bandits' Son Ye-jin / Photo: The Star hyeonseongjun reporters, star @ chosun.com

When I think of the music is still the Son Ye-jin. Dunn has changed and come up with a neat blue she Santorini. When do you plan to sneak the camera directly at the entertainment program 'Infinity Challenge', the movie 'Pirates: bandit went to sea' in the Men horyeong and went to the Pirates yeodumok charismatic. Were her what happened during the last hour?

6 days coming ahead of the opening movie: The Pirates went to sea bandits' (Director yiseokhun) shows the take subdue the sea pirates yeodumok 'yeowol Station brilliant swordsmanship skills and Son Ye-jin is charismatic' loyalty! " The domestic film of the 'Pirates' is the first character. Johnny Depp was in the world: in the context of the 'Pirates of the Caribbean' perched alone as a symbol of the pirate woman pirates, also new to the yeowolneun of the Joseon Dynasty.

"Since the first time we're going to create the charm, but at some point you come from one man bungyi Katakana also hold the heat from Concept. Put the number of different cases and not this also seems to think, come over as we seems to come out well, and he is also not sure whether the character should do, whereas 'Pirates' movie, because it sheds more greedy pirate woman outset, must likely have to worry about. "

Son Ye-jin desire to create a different 'yeowol' the South. Had mobilized their hair stylist and makeup artist to styling women pirates' yeowol "the nation's first. Was directly involved in material research through the Internet and magazines. I want a woman apart from the situation if the pirates not only about Penelope Cruz from "Pirates of the Caribbean 'and' yeowol. Son Ye-jin said the reason had an extraordinary love is "to be identified because the scene looks than knowing the nature of a metabolic yeowol character I would have over 50% visual key enzymes," said.

: Bandit pirates went to sea 'steel cut / Photo: Film Lotte Entertainment

Bandit pirates went to sea 'steel cut / Photo: Film Lotte Entertainment

Even if this was a 50% visual Son Ye-jin had to manually create the other 50%. Had to be the center of the knot to the seriousness and loyalty in order to match the weight to the Pirates led the gimnamgil responsible for bulk single comic. Never was seen that show. Horyeong and men, we must flush eyes intensely charismatic, tons of drama had to be harmonized lines. Partially that was where "I was happy manyang 'worried and distressed many sites are to Son Ye-jin.

Movies: The Pirates went to sea bandits' will show the newly delivered unintended comical situations, actions sleek in dureuneun the sea, Son Ye-jin is a strong charismatic eyes. Can be thought of as a challenge of surprise in her innocent 'Classic', 'in my head eraser ", is also built up whilst not looking at the filmography of Son Ye-jin. We show that the suspected father daughter in the movie 'accomplice' showed a different appearance in the works of various genres such as 'tower', 'baekyahaeng', 'Open City'.

Downed does not make the marshmallow right then, "I will not ever be downed, for Melo. Boring people are boring people watching, but I never" let the mystery melodrama haeteuni next time 'so thought just funny scenarios When a new character is drawn Gorda and I think I changed the genre. lot of trouble with the character and if you ever want to take a deep emotional acts cheerful movie also like that as 'accomplices'. "

It was a new challenge comes to Son Ye-jin also recently appeared on MBC variety program challenging 'Infinite Challenge'. That was too much to express that "I can not imagine if my move before" look strange. But I boldly decided to go to the World Cup opened up the country to find Just a situation that can support the Korean soccer team four years later seemed unlikely with interesting people you would like the program to be a fresh experience.

Reluctant to do something, "I think people will continue to change and I was worried about a lot more sensitive when young, like I'm a perfectionist tendencies. Still have that look, but is, I think I've learned from inevitable situations than ever before laying down the law. and distressed and I think these are a little lost. 'Infinite Challenge' once even if it increases its not even scared, but I wanted to learn as well as a love for Korea football career as a celebrity actress just as enthusiastic cheering and watching football. "

2014080502777_2.jpg

In retrospect, it was hard for my debut. CRT has emerged as a star in the drama 'good marriage' is Son Ye-jin. Is given by the debut director Park, Sung - Soo was now laughing, "You did the old" talk, but I want to also laugh laughing then no seureowotda blame the coach manyang kongdak hanging scary, hate heart. Took the movie chwihwaseon 'then. Sokeseoneun movie coming out about five minutes worth of 10-month shoot was felt kungkung nails on the head between observed by the camera sees and choeminsik director Im Kwon Taek-yeon.

"I was scared by the day and is keen to spot. Haejusigo too love the 'classic' the public was told that I now still too vague to look hard to then bishop gwakjaeyong 'I think I do better if a little older" and. But the bishop had downed you like that 'you're older now, I have to come, I'm older, you can not smoke now. did not understand then, that time is now looking like an awkward putputham will not be able to come out now. I think. "

Son Ye-jin has turned to his own 20 "has withstood well," he said. The day was intense without being able to say a word throughout the three days of staying up all night shooting, he may well have been overcome. Who will own the work of a word is the professional debut of actor and had met a friend three years. I only smoke it alone clenched and beotyeoon Extensive Reading pat pat me he was saying to himself, "What I think daegyeonhan look, without distortion."

Also as an actor, it was a difficult time works personally selected 'bandit pirates went to sea' is finished the drama "Shark." This equation passion never smoke, never scared was when I wanted to rattle over, resting never seriously atmospheres. But now, he described it as "point of 'Pirates' is another second," and says that "as a gift who put work worries the next piece."

When "I believe that learning can be seen as too greedy to Me that each character really difficult I think I feel good about the real responsibility is too heavy, while the right to talk like that sometimes give me time Well the actor, would still be fun to have something Like Today I? "Apart from the works and genres, the audience watching the character is still being Son Ye-jin 'Infinity Challenge'.

2014080502777_3.jpg

http://thestar.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2014/08/05/2014080502956.html

Pirates ~ Yongsan stage greeting 10 Aug
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"140810 해적 무대인사 - 손예진 (용산 CGV)

cr to uploader

Pirates ~ Yongsan stage greeting 10 Aug

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"영화 "해적" 무대인사 | 이석훈 감독, 김남길, 손예진, 이경영, 김태우

cr to uploader

Pirates ~ Seoul Coex-Megabox stage greeting 9 Aug
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"김남길, 손예진, 이경영, 김태우 (140809 해적 무대인사 강변 CGV)

cr to uploader

Pirates ~ Coex-Megabox stage greeting 9 Aug
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"[송씨네] 해적: 바다로 간 산적 (海賊) 무대인사

cr to uploader

Guest unnie77

Son Ye-jin Jumps into Action in Pirate-Themed Film

10/08/2014

In the film about pirates and mountain bandits who search for the state seal that was swallowed by a whale, son had to perform many action scenes featuring martial.

ixobzf.jpg

Actress Son Ye-jin had a tough challenge playing the role of a charismatic pirate captain in “Pirates”, an action comedy released on Wednesday. In the film about pirates and mountain bandits who search for the state seal that was swallowed by a whale, Son had to perform many action scenes featuring martial arts.

“I experienced some minor action scenes in my previous films, but I always wanted more because I know I can take it”, she said. “The whole experience of filming “Pirates” was quite adventurous and very exciting, even though I suffered from muscle pain while shooting since I didn”t have much time to prepare due to my other engagements”.

Son has been regularly appearing in a movie at least once a year since her debut, with moderate success.

“I tended to be introverted when I was young, and I often stressed out trying to be perfect”, she said.

But as her career as an actress goes on, she gains more confidence.

“I”ve learned that there are people who like me and there are also people who hate me, so I”m not swayed by others anymore”, she said. “But I feel responsible for the outcome of my movies, so when a new project is released, I can”t sleep wondering about the results”.

http://www.ohkpop.com/174253/son-ye-jin-jumps-into-action-in-pirate-themed-film

Guest unnie77

“The Pirates” surpasses 1 million viewers at the box office after 4 days

Movie "the pirates" has exceeded the 1 million mark in just 4 days. As of 9am kst on august 9th, according to the korean film council, "the pirates" officially surpassed.

usbaqf.jpg

Movie “The Pirates” has exceeded the 1 million mark in just 4 days.

As of 9am kst on August 9th, according to the Korean Film Council, “The Pirates” officially surpassed 1 million viewers. The movie attracted 270.000 people on the first day premiere, ranked at 2nd place after the current box office”s hit “Roaring Currents”. It”s also the comedy film that has the highest pre-book tickets sale at the moment.

“The Pirates” is a movie sets in the Joseon Dynasty period, revolves around the fight between pirates and mountain bandits on the search of a royal stamp which was swallowed by a gray whale. The cast consists of Kim Nam Gil, Son Ye Jin,Yoo Hae Jin, f(x)”s Sulli…

http://www.ohkpop.com/174369/the-pirates-surpasses-1-million-viewers-at-the-box-office-after-4-days