Son Ye-Jin 손예진 [Drama “Thirty-Nine” (JTBC/NETFLIX)]

Helena

Guest Seoul GC man

More Son Ye Jin pics @sportsseoul.com

With her new movie [ Open City] opening very soon, I think there will definitely be more coverage of her in the media over these few weeks. So stay glued to this thread. :-)

104_502986_1228ba001.jpg

104_502986_1228ba001_1.jpg

credit: sportsseoul.com

^She looks so hot smoking on that cigar -_______-

I'm sure guys are sweating all over the shop seeing these pics XD

Thankyou so much SeoulGC Man for sharing!

Anyways, found some more pics>>>

SYJ_271207_01.jpg

SYJ_271207_02.jpg

SYJ_271207_03.jpg

SYJ_271207_04.jpg

SYJ_271207_05.jpg

(source: http://www.bbun.com/star/ddoong/read.php?no=6584)

<3

Thanks quteacho for all those gorgeous shots of SYJ, too!

^She looks so hot smoking on that cigar -_______-

I'm sure guys are sweating all over the shop seeing these pics XD

Thankyou so much SeoulGC Man for sharing!

Anyways, found some more pics>>>

img] SYJ_271207_01.jpg

img] SYJ_271207_02.jpg

img] SYJ_271207_03.jpg

img] SYJ_271207_04.jpg

img] SYJ_271207_05.jpg

(source: http://www.bbun.com/star/ddoong/read.php?no=6584)

<3

Thanks quteacho for all those gorgeous shots of SYJ, too!

lurve yah jicks fo' postin those pics!!!

she seriously iz one uv de hottest women

in asia...

gosh sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

prettttttttttyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!

really i lurve everythin 'bout her <3<3<3

Guest Seoul GC man

Thanks jicks, for adding more pics. I think some of those pics u posted are also from the Singles mazagine.

More new pics

kp1_071227065800.jpg

kp1_071227065900.jpg

kp1_071227065700.jpg

kp1_071227065600.jpg

kp1_071227065500.jpg

kp1_071227065400.jpg

kp1_071227065300.jpg

kp1_071227065200.jpg

kp1_071227065100.jpg

kp1_071227065000.jpg

kp1_071227064900.jpg

kp1_071227064800.jpg

credit: yonhap news

Guest ilovekorean

Another new Son Ye Jin pic from Starnews

2007122910121808765_1.jpg

news article: http://star.moneytoday.co.kr/view/stview.p...type=1&HSV1

the news is

배우 손예진이 배용준과 영화 ‘외출’을 촬영할 때 더 과감하게 애정 연기를 할 수 있었지만 그러지 못해 아쉬웠다고 털어놨다.

손예진은 최근 스타뉴스와 가진 인터뷰에서 “‘외출’ 촬영 당시는 20대 초반으로 내 나이보다 5살 정도 많은 여인의 모습을 연기해야 했다”면서 “그러다보니 더 농익은 표현을 선보일 수가 없었다”고 말했다.

또래 배우들보다 성숙한 이미지의 역에 도전해왔지만 어쩔 수 없는 나이의 한계에 부딪히기도 했다는 설명이다.

그는 “나이가 조금씩 더 들면서 표현할 수 있는 영역이 늘어난다는 것은 정말 행운”이라면서 “그렇기 때문에 여배우가 나이를 먹는다는 건 행복한 일이라고 생각한다”고 말했다.

새 영화 ‘무방비도시’에서 김명민과 정사신을 연출한 손예진은 “표현의 수위는 높지 않지만 정서적으로 드러낼 수 있는 감성의 수위는 높아졌다”며 기대감을 나타냈다.

이어 “여배우로서 노출에 대한 부담이 없다는 것은 거짓말일 것”이라면서 “하지만 언젠가 ‘색, 계’처럼 파격적인 영화 제의가 들어올 수도 있다. 그 때를 위해 항상 나라면 할 수 있을까라고 늘 고민하고 있다”고 말했다.

손예진이 기업형 소매치기 집단의 두목으로 출연해 형사를 유혹하는 ‘무방비도시’는 내년 1월10일 개봉한다.

from google translator, it says

Sonyejin "Bae smoke and affection, not more boldness ahswiwo"

Sonyejin actor Bae and the film is' going out 'to shoot when we can act more boldly affection, but they do not ahswiwot told us.

손예진은 최근 스타뉴스와 가진 인터뷰에서 “‘외출’ 촬영 당시는 20대 초반으로 내 나이보다 5살 정도 많은 여인의 모습을 연기해야 했다”면서 “그러다보니 더 농익은 표현을 선보일 수가 없었다”고 말했다. Recently, in an interview with the Star News sonyejin " 'going out' at the time of filming than 5 years old in my early 20s, many of the women who smoke should," "Now I can introduce more nongik the representation." .

또래 배우들보다 성숙한 이미지의 역에 도전해왔지만 어쩔 수 없는 나이의 한계에 부딪히기도 했다는 설명이다. Actors mature than his age, the image of the station, but it could not have been on the challenge of the age limit of shortcake do that.

그는 “나이가 조금씩 더 들면서 표현할 수 있는 영역이 늘어난다는 것은 정말 행운”이라면서 “그렇기 때문에 여배우가 나이를 먹는다는 건 행복한 일이라고 생각한다”고 말했다. "The age is gradually increasing the area is more a reaction can be expressed very lucky," he said. "Because of age, the actress is happy to eat, I think," he said.

새 영화 ‘무방비도시’에서 김명민과 정사신을 연출한 손예진은 “표현의 수위는 높지 않지만 정서적으로 드러낼 수 있는 감성의 수위는 높아졌다”며 기대감을 나타냈다. The new movie 'defenseless' city in the Staged sonyejin jeongsasin gimmyeong min, and the "high level of expression can reveal the emotional sensibilities, but the higher the level," said expectations.

이어 “여배우로서 노출에 대한 부담이 없다는 것은 거짓말일 것”이라면서 “하지만 언젠가 ‘색, 계’처럼 파격적인 영화 제의가 들어올 수도 있다. "She is exposed as a lie is not the end of the burden," he said. "But one day 'color, Revelation' proposal came back like a movie could be exceptional. 그 때를 위해 항상 나라면 할 수 있을까라고 늘 고민하고 있다”고 말했다. Always remember that the country needs to be worried, and I always say, "he said.

손예진이 기업형 소매치기 집단의 두목으로 출연해 형사를 유혹하는 ‘무방비도시’는 내년 1월10일 개봉한다. This group of sonyejin gieophyeong pickpocket criminal boss delighted with the temptation to 'defenseless cities' to be released on January 10 next year.

Guest chatteraddict

hey guys!! wow so many pictures and news about Ye Jin!! The pics from Singles magazine are awesome!! Can't wait for the movie!!

Oh and i just realize... Son Ye Jin's birthday is coming up!! Our Unnie will be 26!! :):D Lets cross our fingers for the success of the movie!!

Guys, i really hope we can find someone that could translate the articles that are being posted here, cause google translator is not really realible huh! lol Im looking for someone that's willing to translate so lets hope for that... :D

hey Apple, i was just curious, whatever happen to SYJFan and the others such as yellowroses, etc. cause i was scanning through the old pages and i dont see them active now...lol i dont know why i wanna know but im just curious!! lol

Anyhow, lets all have a HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS!!!!!

the news is

배우 손예진이 배용준과 영화 ‘외출’을 촬영할 때 더 과감하게 애정 연기를 할 수 있었지만 그러지 못해 아쉬웠다고 털어놨다.

손예진은 최근 스타뉴스와 가진 인터뷰에서 “‘외출’ 촬영 당시는 20대 초반으로 내 나이보다 5살 정도 많은 여인의 모습을 연기해야 했다”면서 “그러다보니 더 농익은 표현을 선보일 수가 없었다”고 말했다.

또래 배우들보다 성숙한 이미지의 역에 도전해왔지만 어쩔 수 없는 나이의 한계에 부딪히기도 했다는 설명이다.

그는 “나이가 조금씩 더 들면서 표현할 수 있는 영역이 늘어난다는 것은 정말 행운”이라면서 “그렇기 때문에 여배우가 나이를 먹는다는 건 행복한 일이라고 생각한다”고 말했다.

새 영화 ‘무방비도시’에서 김명민과 정사신을 연출한 손예진은 “표현의 수위는 높지 않지만 정서적으로 드러낼 수 있는 감성의 수위는 높아졌다”며 기대감을 나타냈다.

이어 “여배우로서 노출에 대한 부담이 없다는 것은 거짓말일 것”이라면서 “하지만 언젠가 ‘색, 계’처럼 파격적인 영화 제의가 들어올 수도 있다. 그 때를 위해 항상 나라면 할 수 있을까라고 늘 고민하고 있다”고 말했다.

손예진이 기업형 소매치기 집단의 두목으로 출연해 형사를 유혹하는 ‘무방비도시’는 내년 1월10일 개봉한다.

from google translator, it says

Sonyejin "Bae smoke and affection, not more boldness ahswiwo"

Sonyejin actor Bae and the film is' going out 'to shoot when we can act more boldly affection, but they do not ahswiwot told us.

손예진은 최근 스타뉴스와 가진 인터뷰에서 “‘외출’ 촬영 당시는 20대 초반으로 내 나이보다 5살 정도 많은 여인의 모습을 연기해야 했다”면서 “그러다보니 더 농익은 표현을 선보일 수가 없었다”고 말했다. Recently, in an interview with the Star News sonyejin " 'going out' at the time of filming than 5 years old in my early 20s, many of the women who smoke should," "Now I can introduce more nongik the representation." .

또래 배우들보다 성숙한 이미지의 역에 도전해왔지만 어쩔 수 없는 나이의 한계에 부딪히기도 했다는 설명이다. Actors mature than his age, the image of the station, but it could not have been on the challenge of the age limit of shortcake do that.

그는 “나이가 조금씩 더 들면서 표현할 수 있는 영역이 늘어난다는 것은 정말 행운”이라면서 “그렇기 때문에 여배우가 나이를 먹는다는 건 행복한 일이라고 생각한다”고 말했다. "The age is gradually increasing the area is more a reaction can be expressed very lucky," he said. "Because of age, the actress is happy to eat, I think," he said.

새 영화 ‘무방비도시’에서 김명민과 정사신을 연출한 손예진은 “표현의 수위는 높지 않지만 정서적으로 드러낼 수 있는 감성의 수위는 높아졌다”며 기대감을 나타냈다. The new movie 'defenseless' city in the Staged sonyejin jeongsasin gimmyeong min, and the "high level of expression can reveal the emotional sensibilities, but the higher the level," said expectations.

이어 “여배우로서 노출에 대한 부담이 없다는 것은 거짓말일 것”이라면서 “하지만 언젠가 ‘색, 계’처럼 파격적인 영화 제의가 들어올 수도 있다. "She is exposed as a lie is not the end of the burden," he said. "But one day 'color, Revelation' proposal came back like a movie could be exceptional. 그 때를 위해 항상 나라면 할 수 있을까라고 늘 고민하고 있다”고 말했다. Always remember that the country needs to be worried, and I always say, "he said.

손예진이 기업형 소매치기 집단의 두목으로 출연해 형사를 유혹하는 ‘무방비도시’는 내년 1월10일 개봉한다. This group of sonyejin gieophyeong pickpocket criminal boss delighted with the temptation to 'defenseless cities' to be released on January 10 next year.

THANKZ ilovekorean fo' u oweyz

translate korean articles in here. so much

appreciated.... but juz a friendly reminder...

puhlease remove de %7Boption%7D tag when u quote pics.

tat is to avoid reprimand from de mods.. :)

hey guys!! wow so many pictures and news about Ye Jin!! The pics from Singles magazine are awesome!! Can't wait for the movie!!

Oh and i just realize... Son Ye Jin's birthday is coming up!! Our Unnie will be 26!! :):D Lets cross our fingers for the success of the movie!!

Guys, i really hope we can find someone that could translate the articles that are being posted here, cause google translator is not really realible huh! lol Im looking for someone that's willing to translate so lets hope for that... :D

hey Apple, i was just curious, whatever happen to SYJFan and the others such as yellowroses, etc. cause i was scanning through the old pages and i dont see them active now...lol i dont know why i wanna know but im just curious!! lol

Anyhow, lets all have a HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS!!!!!

SYJfan or Wisey iz now actively participatin and a regular uv sonyejin.org / yiyijinsim

or de chinese SYJ fan club. still he drop-in on tis thread whenevr he has SYJ goodies

fo' all uv us here..

another 'further up de ladder' in tis thread iz SaNine. hehe...

i believe he's busy in school.. same wif youngnottheoldone. they make time...

they find time to make a stop in here to see and share de latest from our unnie...

yellowroses? ahh missin her too fo' she patiently translating previous articles

in eng. dun haf any news from her.... but hope when she gotten to read mah post...

she'll join us again here.

newei, CONGRATULATIONS to all de oldies, regulars, newbies, lurkers, participants,

posters, etc. uv soompi's Son Ye Jin thread! Puhlease keep our unnie's pride alive!!!

A FRUITFUL NEW YEAR to each and everyone!!!

Memories & Expectations

credit: son ye jin tracker

Let welcome the new year with a recap on the event that happened for the past one year.

At the beginning of the year, Son Yejin was crowned the "2007 Best Lead Actress Award" on the Award Ceremony co-organised by SBS & KBS for her role Eun-Ho in "Alone in Love".

Soon after that she bagged the "2006 Most Popular Commercial Model", presented on the "2006 Korean Model Award Ceremony" held in 2007, she was chosen for her cheerful and healthy image on major commercial. Most probably the reason why she is well-liked by everyone.

Mid of 2007 Son Yejin won another big award, which is the "43rd Paek Sang Arts Best Acting Award". Son Yejin has not been an unfamiliar face on the Paek Sang Arts Award as she had won the best newcomer award earlier in 2003.

Things to expect in this coming year ...

son%20ye%20jin%20open%20city%207.jpg

Said to be her most sensational work, "Open City" will be screened on Jan 2008.

Tattoos , Cigarette, Sexy Tights, Guns, Criminal Organization ... the most expected film so far.

2 season 48 episode series "Agent Zero" featuring Son Yejin & Sol Kyung Gu, a detective crime story. "Agent Zero" will only be broadcast upon filming completion. So expectation will be near the end of first quarter 2008.

If nothing went wrong, the filming of "My Wife is Married" will start in 2008. Son Yejin and Kim Joo Hyuk previously selected for a spy film based in the 30s 40s

the filming of the movie which failed to happen due to budget constrain. With this they will get to act along side once contract is signed.

What surprises will we get from Yejin yet again in 2008, let us be expectant.