Son Ye-Jin 손예진 [Drama “Thirty-Nine” (JTBC/NETFLIX)]

Helena

^^ Hi, I tried to go to that link but it says that the video has been removed by the uploader.

So I've found SYJ on the same ground with my favorite actor Ko Soo (again), who also did an ad for Sony back then ;)

SONY NEX F-3

8b7d110d.jpg
30150ff4.jpg
bb3b1217.jpg
9b2e0d13.jpg
27e32c89.jpg
658d4429.jpg
aaba4257.jpg

Source: Baidu SYJ

PeerNorway said: Yes, that is why I mentioned "Late Autumn" is not for everyone :) By the way, I am not saying that it is a bad thing that this movie is not for everyone, I am just saying that it is - as you said - a bit strange and it does lack the peak. I totally agree with you. I guess I love this movie simply because I think that Tang Wei is in this movie, and this role kind of fits her so well - plus she speaks English. But the story is very dark (and kind of depressive). 
What do you think about Hyun Bin talking English ?
By the way, I wonder if Miss Son Ye-jin speaks English, and how she would do in a movie in which she would speak English. 
Have you seen Jung Woo-sung's movie "A Good Rain Knows" (aka. "A Season of Good Rain" 호우시절) ? He actually speaks English in this movie - which I think his only English speaking role so far. This movie is more for a much wider audience than "Late Autumn" and not so dark and deep. I would say it is an intellectual love story. This movie's story is set in China and is starring the beautiful and very elegant Chinese actress Gao Yuanyuan (she also speaks English). By the way, I think this has a much more South Korean touch and feeling to it.

cocomhe said: gosh..i just finished "Lover's Concerto", i thought all the while it's a romcom but it almost made my cry, i was touched by their friendships, i am getting sentimental again huhuhu
:((

Cocomhe, I have to tell you - or actually warn you - not to see the TV drama "Autumn in my Heart" 가을동화 aka. "Autumn Tale" aka. "Autumn Fairy Tale" (16 episodes). I have never been so sad and literary so heartbroken... (By the way, Son Ye-jin is not in this drama)

Maybe you are referring to Won Bin, who is in one of the main roles in "Autumn in my Heart" ? Even though he did not have the actual lead role I still think that he did the best acting with a very powerful and convincing performance in this series together with the young (at the time) and very talented Moon Geun-yeong. Song Seung-heon and Song Hye-kyo who had the two main roles did not do so well in my opinion, except for some scenes which where very convincing and heartbreaking. Still "Autumn in my Heart" is the most powerful TV drama I have seen so far. I was really gutted and glued to the TV screen when I watched it....
Oh, by the way, Hyun Bin of "Late Autumn" was in fact Song Seung-heon's boyfriend for a while (not sure if they split up).

PeerNorway said: Maybe you are referring to Won Bin, who is in one of the main roles in "Autumn in my Heart" ? Even though he did not have the actual lead role I still think that he did the best acting with a very powerful and convincing performance in this series together with the young (at the time) and very talented Moon Geun-yeong. Song Seung-heon and Song Hye-kyo who had the two main roles did not do so well in my opinion, except for some scenes which where very convincing and heartbreaking. Still "Autumn in my Heart" is the most powerful TV drama I have seen so far. I was really gutted and glued to the TV screen when I watched it....
Oh, by the way, Hyun Bin of "Late Autumn" was in fact Song Seung-heon's boyfriend for a while (not sure if they split up).

Ooooops here also... Yes, you are absolutely right Cocomhe: I meant of course Hyun Bin and Song Hye-kyo....... (unless there is something else going on that we do/did not know, and I picked it up by accident.... Joking of course... hehe...)
Oh, okay... You have already seen "Autumn in my Heart" ! I was actually very concerned that you would get see it, but I see that I am too late....