Son Ye-Jin 손예진 [Drama “Thirty-Nine” (JTBC/NETFLIX)]

Helena

23 hours ago, thi2018 said:

Yang Kyung won - the name of the actor who plays Py Chi Su was very grateful for having a role in "Crash landing on you" and was able to work with Son Ye Jin who is veteran actress with lots of experience. He said he depends a lot on Seri who made him believe in the existence of his character. He also talked about how he should express his character so that it doesn't sound scripted when Seri and Py Chi Su met. He talked about the chemistry of F4 with Son Ye Jin. He said he is kind of a new actor in drama so this role is considered big for him. In general, he was just expressing his gratitude towards Son Ye Jin and for having a part of this drama.

Thank you very much :heart:

• Love 1

EP 13 rating: 14.097 (drop)

as I expected...I don't like ep 13, this drama getting worse for me.

supporting roles parts are more attractive for me.

I skip most parts of love lines of leading roles. I got bored for their love story

Always make sad good bye show in every eps, it's too much. 

Supporting roles are more interesting

Pyo Chi-soo, love his chemistry with Se-ri, I like more this CP haha

Seo Dan's mother a very interesting character.

Kim Joo-muk, his love for South Korean dramas just funny

Geum Eun-dong, like his pure and innocent

Park Kwang-beom, cool and very good looking!

eavesdropper: a tragic person.

insurance salesman: he and Se-Ri in EP12 is my favorite part.

team manager Hong: like he and Se-Ri in the Se-Ri's company

I don't like the writing to make Se-Ri been shot, I knew Se-Ri would get hurt when Se-Ri returned to her country. same plot as "My love from the star" 

Like someone said in previous posts, this drama's duration of each episode is too long. The quality is more important than duration.

• Unamused 1
  • Sad 1

Crash Landing on You episode 14 Ratings 

. Original broadcast date Average audience share
AGB Nielsen[23]
Nationwide Seoul
1 December 14, 2019 6.074% 6.558%
2 December 15, 2019 6.845% 7.841%
3 December 21, 2019 7.414% 7.689%
4 December 22, 2019 8.499% 9.409%
5 December 28, 2019 8.730% 9.794%
6 December 29, 2019 9.223% 9.535%
7 January 11, 2020 9.394% 9.738%
8 January 12, 2020 11.349% 12.031%
9 January 18, 2020 11.516% 12.355%
10 January 19, 2020 14.633% 15.903%
11 February 1, 2020[a] 14.238% 14.648%
12 February 2, 2020[a] 15.933% 16.413%
13 February 8, 2020 14.097% 14.620%
14 February 9, 2020 17.705% 18.612%

83532575_493302128257387_901755000909633

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 1

Hoping finale crosses 20%. Even reply goblin sunshine  didnt cross 19% for finale  but hope odd epi 15 ratings didn't  decrease, so audience watch the finale.. what a massive success for everyone . Although sky castle 23% looks like a mountain.  Unless 15 episode peaks over 20%, i will keep my number less than 23% .

Obviously  son and hyun will benefit the most but even second lead got her first lead drama opposite song seung heon. And one north k soldier young guy got his first lead role. So its impact can be seen for everyone. Congrats

• Like 4

22 hours ago, cybertron said:

What is this?

Based on her hair,seems like this during SITR...

She was invited to appear on jtbc sugarman season 2 video to introduce a song from her movie "the classic". I believe this is sugarman season 2 episode 17 in May 2018

A rough translate :

Pretty sister who buys me food

have you been watching it?

These days I have received a lot of love

Spring is coming. There are many people who want to be in love

There's a song that's perfect to confess your love

It will be presenting on sugarman so I'm here to share it with you

Do you remember a movie I starred in "the classic"?

The classic is a movie that takes you back to the memories of your first love.

It was a pure and romantic movie

The movie "Classic" will be played today on sugarman's music video!

Sings by a singer who has a sweet voice. One of the best singer for emotional ballad.

I think the movie and his voice go well together with this song

Until now it still remains sensational for many people 

Everyone I hope you will be loved this spring 

I invite you to listen to an emotional ballad love song from Son Ye Jin's Melo movie.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, cybertron said:

Ahhh thanks @thi2018..

I really like The Classic OST

Is that the original singer?

Yes he is. 김형중 (kim hyung joong) 그랬나봐 must be

This is the original video

많은 친구 모인 밤 그 속에서 늘 있던 자리에
The night all friends were gathering together,  the place you always kept
니가 가끔 보이질 않을 때 
When I cannot see you there sometimes,

내가 좋아했던 너의 향길 맡으며 
I try to smell the scent of yours that i liked
혹시 니가 아닐까 고갤 돌려 널 찾을 때 
maybe it's you and i try to look at someone.......

우연히 너의 동넬 지나갈때면
When I pass by the town you lived by chance.
어느새 니 얼굴 자꾸 떠오를 때
Your face just swept through my head

그랬나봐 나 널 좋아하나봐 
It must be that.....  I like you..
하루하루 니 생각만 나는걸
Everyday, I just can think of you
널 보고 싶다고 잘할 수 있다고
I wanna meet you, I believe I can be your good boyfriend
용기내 전활걸고 싶었는데 
want to have guts to call you

그게 잘 안돼 바보처럼
It isn't all that easy.. damn....

우연히 너의 메일을 알게되면서 
Once I got your email address 
모니터 앞에 널 밤새 기다릴때
I just waited for your email all night by looking at the monitor.

그랬나봐 나 널 좋아하나봐 
하루하루 니 생각만 나는걸
널 보고 싶다고 잘할 수 있다고
용기내 전활걸고 싶었는데 

말하지 못한 막막함을 너는 알고 있을까
The feeling I had... you know what it is like..?
오랫동안 기다려온 사랑 내 앞에 숨쉬고 있는걸
I waited for this love.. it is just right here..

그랬나봐 나 널 좋아하나봐 
하루하루 니 생각만 나는걸
널 보고 싶다고 잘할 수 있다고
용기내 전활걸고 싶었는데 

넌 언제나 나를 꿈꾸게 하지
You always make me dream
지금보다 더 좋은 남자 되고 싶다고
that I want to be better guy
널 만나러 가는 이 시간 난 연습해 
On the way of going to see you, I keep saying
그토록 오랜시간 가슴속에 숨겨왔던 말
What I have been hiding for so long inside of my heart
사랑해..
I love you

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, AnnieCheesecake said:

@thi2018 sorry asking u again but did u know if Yejin will be starring on the movie ''Boston 1947''? On the forum page here of this movie we don't have nay updates and I didn't remember if I asked u about this movie as well ( If I did sorry for my horrible memory :sweatingbullets:). Thank u ^^.

It’s so confusing whether or not she starred in Boston 1947. I remember when the news came out she was casted in the movie, her agency denied it saying she’s not part of it. Then later @cybertron posted an IG account saying that he’s one of the foreign actor who played in Boston 1947 and he said filming is completed and listed Son Ye Jin as one of the main cast. Also, actor Ha Jung Woo said in his fan meet that Son Ye Jin was part of it. But someone here who said a fan of Si Wan said she’s not one of the cast. I see there’s even a soompi thread created for this movie and had Son Ye Jin name on it 

Hancinema also listed her name as one if the cast

photo990982.jpg

I think we should wait for more info. But I think she is in it because there are many sources indicated that.

• Thanks 2

https://www.hancinema.net/will-crash-landing-on-you-break-through-20percent--138551.html?utm_source=sendpulse&utm_medium=push&utm_campaign=12607710&pshmky=1

i wish the very best for our pretty Yejin all the cast and crews.

I want 24%!! Or at least 20%.

If not,it is ok.

They already break 15%

That is enough to make me super happy!!

• Like 3
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, cybertron said:

https://www.hancinema.net/will-crash-landing-on-you-break-through-20percent--138551.html?utm_source=sendpulse&utm_medium=push&utm_campaign=12607710&pshmky=1

i wish the very best for our pretty Yejin all the cast and crews.

I want 24%!! Or at least 20%.

If not,it is ok.

They already break 15%

That is enough to make me super happy!!

Even if it gets 0%, it has been already a blockbuster considering it is on paid channel. 10% on tvn is like 20% on sbs. So 17.7% is like over 35% . So it is already a massive success

But for that episode 15 shouldn't  decrease from previous episode. Episode 13 saw decrease. So if next episode goes over 18% , finale will go over 20%. If next episode touches 20%, then finale can touch hyun bin's projection of 22%. Though sky castle is a wall at the moment  with 23% peak rating and it had 20 episodes advantage  over 16 episodes of cloy 

Cloy needs 37% in last 2 episodes to take whole season ratings to 192% which will put average of whole season around 12% for 16 episodes... only goblin, sky castle, mr sunshine and reply has  over 12.5%  average.. but 3 of those had 20 episodes. Only goblin had 16. If cloy had 20 episodes it couldve  ended with 13% average for wjole season making it top as for average. But anyways overall 12% season average on tvn  is like 24% for sbs like channel. So it is blockbuster of the year. It also shows people r ready to watch tv if dramas r gud and features top stars. Top stars and well made drama bring ratings. They deserve massive paychecks,  they ask for

• Like 3
  • Love 1

It’s so confusing whether or not she starred in Boston 1947. I remember when the news came out she was casted in the movie, her agency denied it saying she’s not part of it. Then later @cybertron posted an IG account saying that he’s one of the foreign actor who played in Boston 1947 and he said filming is completed and listed Son Ye Jin as one of the main cast. Also, actor Ha Jung Woo said in his fan meet that Son Ye Jin was part of it. But someone here who said a fan of Si Wan said she’s not one of the cast. I see there’s even a soompi thread created for this movie and had Son Ye Jin name on it 

@thi2018 Thank u once again for your explanation. I also confused by the lack of the information and somewhere at this forum I don't if was on this page section or not but some user posted saying that they already finished shooting the movie and was around the time that Yejin would starting filming CLOY so I'm not understanding anything :joy:.

You're right now just that we have it's to wait for more information. Me as Yejin's fan want that she takes a rest but I can't wait to see her next project as well.I hope that would be another success :wub:.

• Like 3

I know that here isn’t a BinJin forum page but it’s related to Son YeJin as well

Could someone please translate this article? Some shippers are sharing on twitter but I don’t understand korean and until now no one translated on twitter either.

https://www.insight.co.kr/news/267768

thank u very much if anyone would be able and wanted to translate.:wub:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AnnieCheesecake said:

I know that here isn’t a BinJin forum page but it’s related to Son YeJin as well

Could someone please translate this article? Some shippers are sharing on twitter but I don’t understand korean and until now no one translated on twitter either.

https://www.insight.co.kr/news/267768

thank u very much if anyone would be able and wanted to translate.:wub:

That's just a gossipy article where the netizens think all the lovey dovey bts BinJin showed means they're going to get married after the drama. They have a lot of support from knetz as a couple.

• Like 2