Son Ye-Jin 손예진 [Drama “Thirty-Nine” (JTBC/NETFLIX)]

Helena

@thi2018 Thank you very much for the video and ENG sub!

I like Park Hae-il's role in "Deokhye-ongju" (The Last Princess) one scene that impressed me most is when old ongiu and Kim Jang-han in Korean airport, Jang-han holding ongiu's hand and walking to the gate, then Jang-han stop and adjust ongiu's hat. so tender and considerate.  and Park Hae-il looks good together with Yejin, once again queen of chemistry. :D

I like Park Hae-il more after watching this interview. I feel he is sincere and self-discipline person.  

• Like 1

8 hours ago, tenor889 said:

@thi2018 Thank you very much for the video and ENG sub!

I like Park Hae-il's role in "Deokhye-ongju" (The Last Princess) one scene that impressed me most is when old ongiu and Kim Jang-han in Korean airport, Jang-han holding ongiu's hand and walking to the gate, then Jang-han stop and adjust ongiu's hat. so tender and considerate.  and Park Hae-il looks good together with Yejin, once again queen of chemistry. :D

I like Park Hae-il more after watching this interview. I feel he is sincere and self-discipline person.  

Park Hae Il is so funny when he refused to be in YeJin's women club. He said "they are strong women." I think he's scare. It's true yejin's friends are so protective of each other. Her friend Lee Jung Hyun said her husband was approved by her friends :D

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

5 Fascinating Facts About 'Crash Landing On You' Star Son Ye Jin

son-ye-jin-facts-and-trivia-1579845115.j

Son Ye Jin brings rich heiress Yoon Se-ri to life in Crash Landing On You, and her chemistry with Hyun Bin is something that we look forward to in every episode! 

Want to know more about this amazing actress? Read on to find out more about Ye Jin:  

1. In college, she majored in film at the Seoul Institute Of Arts. 

Here are more deets about her early years: Ye Jin was born on January 11, 1982. She talked about her high school days in a 2013 interview and said that she "was an ordinary high school student who enjoyed eating ddeokbokki rather than trying to get good grades." LOL, saaaame. 

2. Ye Jin's first K-drama was called Delicious Proposal (2001).

According to Viki, the series tells the story of two competing restaurants and the families who own them. Ye Jin played the role of Hee Ae, the girl leading man Hyo Dong (Jung Joon) falls for. There's only one problem: Their fathers are rival restaurant owners! At that time, Ye Jin was around 19 years old. 

3. She's not afraid of playing ~edgy~ roles.

Throughout her career, Son Ye Jin has played a con artist (The Heart Of Seduction), a woman with two husbands (My Wife Got Married), and a divorcée (Alone In Love). 

4. She made a cameo appearance in Hyun Bin's 2010 drama Secret Garden

Hyun Bin starred in Secret Garden opposite Ha Ji Won. He didn't have any scenes with Ye Jin (sadly), but according to a fan account, Ye Jin played a different version of herselfan actress "with a wry sense of humor." 

5. Ye Jin has not been involved in any dating *scandals* (so far). 

In 2018, when asked about romance and marriage, she joked that she was ~bad at dating~! "In order to date, you need to make up your mind to date, meet many people, and have blind dates offered to you, but that's not easy. It's more difficult as you get older. I don't think it's possible to do something by force either. However, I'm waiting for a good match to show up."

(1)

• Like 2
  • Love 4

9 hours ago, tenor889 said:

2002 drama "Great Ambition"

SYJ's man's look is so cute. :wub:

She looks so cute there. I like to see her in traditional clothes but unfortunately she doesn’t like wearing heavy wig :)

8 hours ago, Elle R said:

Any movie news for SYG? She's always so busy so surprised she doesn't have anything lined up after CLOY ... Unless her back to back series has just worn her out.

There seems to be one project but I cannot find any info about it. It’s called Boston 1947. The filming is finished but I’m still not sure when it’s going to show. 

photo990982.jpg

• Like 1

a Chinese fan did Chinese sub for this vid. 
dingo video about actor SYJ. interesting video 

@thi2018 I read somewhere in a Chinese forum, SYJ's agency denied the rumor about Boston 1947. I am also curious about SYJ's next project, I hope it's a movie.

Hopefully SYJ can cooperate with Song Kang-ho

007uWrj4gy1gakk0r9pi9g30hs0a0qv8.gif

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Anyone knows if Yejin's confirmed to be on "The Pirates 2''? In some sites I found that she confirmed in others said that she didn't answered yet or that  they doesn't have the information and some parts posted that wouldn't be on it.So if anyone could answered me I would be extremely grateful :wub:.

• Like 1

@AnnieCheesecake 

We here can find Chinese subs, but Eng subs I don't know

A Japanese Lee Yo Won fan (LYW is the leading actress of Great Ambition) cut all LYW scenes with Eng subs

this is the part with Ye Jin

I used to be a fan of LYW. in this clip, when LYW says to Ye Jin , you have beautiful eyes (2:20), Yen Jin blushed and answers: thank you I receive often such praises. Ye JIn's acting is so cute. :wub:  

• Like 3

46 minutes ago, tenor889 said:

@AnnieCheesecake 

We here can fine Chinese subs, but Eng subs I don't know

A Japanese Lee Yo Won fan (LYW is the leading actress of Great Ambition) cut all LYW scenes with Eng subs

this is the part with Ye Jin

I used to be a fan of LYW. in this clip, when LYW says to Ye Jin , you have beautiful eyes (2:20), Yen Jin blushed and answers: thank you I receive often such praises. Ye JIn's acting is so cute. :wub:  

Oh I wish that I could know chinese :bawling:.....Thank u anyways I'll still try to find this drama. I'm on kind of a project to watch all of Yejin's dramas and movies but unfortunately some of them are hard to find like this drama T-T.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Helena said:

I hope everything is ok. Wondering how factual this is since they also happened to have been shooting at a hospital.

I was actually surprised she took on CLOY since she has said tv dramas are tiring and so only does one every few years. 

• Sad 3

19 minutes ago, Elle R said:

I hope everything is ok. Wondering how factual this is since they also happened to have been shooting at a hospital.

I was actually surprised she took on CLOY since she has said tv dramas are tiring and so only does one every few years. 

I had the same thought. Not only that, she agreed to appear in this drama right after another drama. She had never done this before.  There must be a special reason. I was so worry for her the whole time because I know she is very fragile. I was hoping this won’t happen but unfortunately it did. I hope she gets better soon!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, AnnieCheesecake said:

Oh I wish that I could know chinese :bawling:.....Thank u anyways I'll still try to find this drama. I'm on kind of a project to watch all of Yejin's dramas and movies but unfortunately some of them are hard to find like this drama T-T.

I couldn’t find English sub neither. Some old websites used to have this drama but these websites had shut down :bawling: I’m also wanting to find Sun Hee and Jin Hee but nowhere to be found.