Son Ye-Jin 손예진 [Drama “Thirty-Nine” (JTBC/NETFLIX)]

Helena

Yeah,i know right..

with so many scandals for this past yrs,i also have lost some trust and respect to male celebrity...

I just wish SYJ will marry someone who loves her more than she loves him.

No matter whether he is celebrity or not.

If not,just stay single.

• Like 5

A friend gave me this video, SYJ won best actress in 29th Blue Dragon awards. (with "My wife got married)

SYJ is such a emotional person, I am very touched by her speech! 

the video: (the quality is not good)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1WvBlDOWXsw1Qmp9-vQG7bO31R4TGql-q/view?usp=sharing  

I am also very interested in "My wife got married" since she got many awards by her performance in this film. and the story is interesting and special for me. but it's hard to find it...because the DVD of this movie is out of print here. I only can try 2nd hand product. 

• Like 1

Today's news

http://www.topstarnews.net/news/articleView.html?idxno=723710

translated by naver papago
Jin (Kim Seok-jin) topped the list of with attractive eyes that look as if they are falling out.
BTS Jin (Kim Seok-jin) topped the list of netizens’ "star with attractive eyes that are almost falling out."

The vote was reportedly held from January 12-18 in the third week. Jin topped the rankings with 38.1 percent of the vote. Son Ye-jin 28.7%  in the 2nd and Han Ji-min is 3rd.

66TsEYi.jpg

aOrOSbj.jpg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, cybertron said:

Shark is a good drama..

A bit heavy because its about revenge.

And yes,SYJ & KNG have a great chemistry on screen and off screen.

Btw,i really really want to see SYJ with Joo Ji Hoon in her next project.

They sat next to each other at Seoul Award 2018.

They look good..

I like how he was the first one to stand and clap when SYJ won Best Actress Award.

@cybertron I totally agree w you... I think a project with JJH would be awesome. I like him a lot as an actor. I watched the vid and thought that it was such a sweet gesture.

Edit: JJH exudes a very different vibe from HB (whom I am rooting for SYJ). JJH has that bad boy  sexiness unlike HB who has that sweet and caring vibes.

• Like 5

News

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/410/0000662692

translated by naver papago

(I don't understand Korean, I use on-line translator-naver papago)

Son Ye-jin, an extraordinary internist...I've increased my immersion by 200%.

닷 MK Sports reporter Son Jin-ah

Son Ye-jin captivated the small screen with her emotional performance that showed her inner workings.

The 10th episode of tvN’s "The Crash of Love," which aired on Wednesday, has garnered the highest viewer rating for five consecutive weeks with 14.6 percent and 15.9 percent of households on a paid platform that incorporates cable, IPTV and satellite, and has garnered the highest viewer rating in all channels including terrestrial broadcasting.

In particular, after the broadcast, Sohn Ye-jin (Yun Se-ri), who raised his concentration level, said, "I heard a person. It is said to be funny," he said, adding that he is also a believer in the movie, and that he seems to be Yoon Se-ri itself, not acting.

First of all, the early part of the ninth inning, which aired on July 18, drew images of Yoon Se-ri (Son Ye-jin) who was kidnapped by the gunmen and panicked, causing grief. Son Ye-jin worked hard to recall memories with Lee Jung-hyuk (Hyun Bin) to overcome his anxiety in a threatening atmosphere, or looked straight at the surveillance camera in a locked room to paint a colorful picture of Yoon's inner self.

He also stirred tears in the small screen as he could not overcome mounting emotions ahead of his breakup with Lee. Just before crossing the Military Demarcation Line, she said goodbye in a calm tone to accept the reality that was just around the corner. However, he crossed the line and burst into tears, completing a heart-wrenching ending with explosive emotional acting.

In the 10th episode, Son's performance, which has changed 180 degrees since he returned to the Republic of Korea, shone. She added to her interest by returning to Yoon Se-ri, a former flashy and sophisticated aura, to "sider" those who tried to take her place.

In addition, the scene in which her mother Han Jeong-yeon (Bang Jin-min) confesses her innermost thoughts and forms a subtle air, instilling new tension in the play. The delicate emotional lines of Yoon Se-ri, who is both resentful and sorry for her mother but loves her, have surfaced, raising questions about how the relationship will develop between her mother and daughter, which is tantamount to a love-hate relationship.

3PPP6Ok.jpg 

• Like 2

4c6a28e3ee2df737

January Drama Actor Brand Reputation Rankings

From December 22, 2019 through January 23, 2020, the Korea Institute of Corporate Reputation analyzed big data of approximately 50 drama actors and actresses including in participation, media activity, communication, community activity, and more. 

According to the Institute, the top drama actors in terms of brand value for the month of January are co-stars Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin of tvN's 'Crash Landing On You', both earning the 1st and 2nd place spots on this month's rankings with overwhelming points. First, Hyun Bin came out on top with a total of 9,152,460 brand value points. Son Ye Jin followed behind in 2nd place with a total of 7,202,962 

(1)

• Like 5
  • Love 3

1 minute ago, tenor889 said:

hahaha this photo :D Lee Eun-ju says in an interview: Ye Jin is very feminine.

but SYJ's posture is not feminine at all. :D

SYJ: ???

Cha Tae-hyun: ???

ULMeSDd.jpg

Hahaha  SYJ  tomboyish  even HB said  in an interview when they were promoting Negotiation he was surprise that SYJ has a tomboyish side whch he finds charming..wubb heart heart my binjin! 

• LOL 2