Son Ye-Jin 손예진 [Drama “Thirty-Nine” (JTBC/NETFLIX)]

Helena

7 minutes ago, peggygordon said:

I thought I'm the only one who frustrated here LOL

Every news only mention their character :

“Crash Landing of Love” is about a wealthy South Korean heiress named Yoon Se Ri (played by Son Ye Jin) who, while paragliding, is forced to make a crash landing in North Korea due high winds. North Korean officer Ri Jung Hyuk (Hyun Bin) hides and protects her, and in doing so, starts to fall in love.

But they introduced another character with a long description.

Even someone share update filming suddenly it deleted.

im wondering would it be happened because the impact of SongSong divorced news?

Praying the cast and crew enjoyed filming, healthy and happy :innocent:

why impact by ssc??

i saw someone comment on that filming pic that the uniform is Japanese soldier uniform..

and many people said CLL began filming on 1st July.

those pics was posted on 21st June.

So,maybe they deleted it because of the wrong info..

• Insightful 2

The problem with the CCL writer's paranoia about script leaks is going to hurt the launch of the show. In Something in the Rain, the cast did interviews before and during production, and the BTS films hyped the series to high levels.

• Insightful 2

45 minutes ago, welh said:

The problem with the CCL writer's paranoia about script leaks is going to hurt the launch of the show. In Something in the Rain, the cast did interviews before and during production, and the BTS films hyped the series to high levels.

Do you mean to say that CLL writer (Park Ji-eun) has a penchant or history of keeping her works under wraps w/ her past dramas? Though I've watched her past works, I'm not that knowledgeable of her writing style or habits as I didn't care too much how the said dramas were made. All I cared about was that I liked the scenarios & usually watch them months after the final episode as I don't have the patience to wait week after week for the upcoming episodes. 

I sincerely hope that what you say won't come true (that the secrecy will drastically affect the launch of the drama). And yes, you're right I noticed that the SITR and the Spring Night team really provide so many teasers long before the actual showing w/c titillates the viewers' interest.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cybertron said:

why impact by ssc??

Not sure though, but maybe peggygordon said that because in many past articles of SYJ/HB dating news and their upcoming dramas, most of the netizens' comments likened them to what happened to the songsong couple (denied at first and then just get married all of a sudden).

• Insightful 1

12 hours ago, cybertron said:

why impact by ssc??

In a way, I’m glad this unfortunate news broke out in 2019 and not when SITR was started. It would cause a hugh impact on that drama because the title was from what shk said.

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, thi2018 said:

In a way, I’m glad this unfortunate news broke out in 2019 and not when SITR was started. It would cause a hugh impact on that drama because the title was from what shk said.

Really? Wow.. I've just knew it. Thanks for your info.

11 hours ago, firstaid said:

Not sure though, but maybe peggygordon said that because in many past articles of SYJ/HB dating news and their upcoming dramas, most of the netizens' comments likened them to what happened to the songsong couple (denied at first and then just get married all of a sudden).

Ditto. Netizen always said that BinJin couple similiar as SongSong couple. And one more thing that make me a little bit angry when SongSong couple divorced news, they hope SHK back to HB even they give comment in BinJin shipper instagram.

A lot of things happened in SK entertainment. Hope this would not give a bad impact to CLL project.

It's okay if they keep silence in filming as long as they enjoy the production.

Wondering SYJ will be a wealthy heiress, she will be stunning and beutiful :wub:

• Like 2

Sadly that's what happened. You can still find some harsh comments somewhere in YT vids...Though I didn't want to re-open old wounds before but because peggygordon posted that they even posted in Binjin acct I had to say my opinion.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Hi folks,

Kindly keep your conversations about Son Ye Jin.

I cleaned up off-topic content because I was left in confusion that this thread is for someone else and not Son Ye Jin based on previous posts. It is also advisable not to bring in discussions about irrelevant parties here to avoid fueling fanwars.

Regarding BinJin, you are free to discuss about them in depth at Shippers' Paradise.

@ebullient I'm very disappointed at you for being a soompi adm. I hope you remove negative posts from skh's thread. They are absolutely crazily bashing another star over there. You should focus there and not here. We were never violent towards other stars. We were only clarifying some info that may be related to our beloved SYJ. Read the posts that you removed again. Thank you!

• Like 2
  • Love 3

On 7/19/2019 at 1:09 PM, ebullient said:

Hi folks,

Kindly keep your conversations about Son Ye Jin.

I cleaned up off-topic content because I was left in confusion that this thread is for someone else and not Son Ye Jin based on previous posts. It is also advisable not to bring in discussions about irrelevant parties here to avoid fueling fanwars.

Regarding BinJin, you are free to discuss about them in depth at Shippers' Paradise.

Is it wrong if we posting about SYJ's stylist attending wedding ceremony of HB and GHJ's stylist?

Even in another thread do the same thing and not suddenly deleted the posting.

As far as I know the admin should reminding first, not suddenly deleted.

I'm sorry but I fell disappointed with what you do.

It makes me dissatisfied to post about SYJ in this thread.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

22 hours ago, thi2018 said:

@ebullient I'm very disappointed at you for being a soompi adm. I hope you remove negative posts from skh's thread. They are absolutely crazily bashing another star over there. You should focus there and not here. We were never violent towards other stars. We were only clarifying some info that may be related to our beloved SYJ. Read the posts that you removed again. Thank you!

I wouldn't mind toeing the line and following the rules in soompi thread as long as it be applied fairly and applied to all threads. Regardless of the artist/s involved. If the soompi rules on posting is applied strictly only here in SYJ thread, while the other threads are treated leniently, then it is selective censorship and quite unfair.

Lest this be again deemed not SYJ-related, I wish to state that I always believe we fans are the reflection of the artists we support. SYJ is a no-nonsense and straightforward person. Maybe that's why we SYJ fans are most likely the same. My removed post was done in an earnest effort to explain in reaction  to the SYJ bashings she has received in various social media posts in the past months w/c are obviously HB-related. She has been so silent now & I don't know if this has contributed to her continued silence. In her defense I said I always believe it is the man who takes the active role at first, be it in friendship or romantic relationship. As a woman SYJ can only reciprocate & meet halfway. I wanted to point out that SYJ doesn't deserve such hateful comments as it also isn't SYJ's fault that HB decided to star in his next project w/ her, much more so it isn't her fault at all that HB chooses to get close to her & hang out or meet up w/ her and not the other actresses w/c the haters are in favor of. She didn't step on anyone's toes because as far as we know HB isn't committed to anybody at the moment. They didn't commit any wrong at all. What appears wrong for me is to push a person to get together with anybody who for all intents and purposes are still in a relationship w/ somebody else. Plain talk and simple truth. 

• Like 2
  • Love 3

Hi guys,

Let me make it clear that I do not find pleasure in hiding comments. However, it has been and will be done for posts in violation of any forum rules. In particular, the posts hidden in this thread have broken Rule #6 of K-Dramas & Movies/Actors & Actresses.

6. Do not engage in non-related conversations and share non-related content. If you are not going to engage in a discussion about a drama, movie, or actor/actress, use the PM system or other means of communication.

You are allowed to post and share information related to Son Ye Jin's activities as an actress. She must be the focal point of your conversations, not subordinate to anyone else.

The content about Son Ye Jin's stylist attending the wedding of Hyun Bin's stylist places Son Ye Jin in secondary emphasis in a shipping manner, so those posts are more suitable at Shippers' Paradise. I am not prohibiting BinJin discussions altogether. You are welcome to ship to your heart's content where it is appropriate.

Mentions of SongSong, SeGa, and BinKyo shippers have been hidden to avoid fueling unnecessary fanwars. Dialogues about Seo Ji Hye belong at Seo Ji Hye's thread.

I urge you guys to report any questionable posts from other threads that require immediate attention. The forum staff will review and take action as necessary. One word of advice is not to abuse the report feature.

You can also review the rules of K-Dramas & Movies/Actors & Actresses here.

I will stop this conversation here. PM me if you have further concerns/issues.

Thank you.

On 7/23/2019 at 3:15 AM, peggygordon said:

I've never seen SYJ with this long hair style.  She's look different but still pretty with those smile

Cr. to Owner

She had thus hair style 1st half of “Summer Scent”. I think this picture was from that time.

• Thanks 1

SYJ also had long hair in The Classic. And yes, this pic may be during her Summer Scent drama. As a girl myself, I remember being so awed by her beauty the first time I watched her in this drama. So refreshingly natural and simple, yet so pretty. I can just imagine how much guys would be affected by her beauty then. What's amazing is that she has maintained this aura through the years and has grown more beautiful w/ her confidence & calm yet easygoing nature.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1