Son Ye-Jin 손예진 [Drama “Thirty-Nine” (JTBC/NETFLIX)]

Helena

Yes reporters wanted to shower them with questions about dating but their agencies didn't give them the date when they return to SK so the reporters are waiting for them every day at the airport. I still don't understand why they decided to meet up at the supermarket after the 1st dating rumor...still don't make sense...especially there are a lot of Korean in LA. Can someone explain please :blink::D

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, fchopin said:

They could have sent someone else to get ingredients for them...you know....I feel they wanted this rumor

im thinking these 2 things:

1. there is no so called acquaintances,just two of them.so nobody can help them to buy a those things

2. they want to go public but agencies did not allowed.So this is the way they tell us that they are together.

i think hyun bin’s agency shouldn’t be a problem because he is the owner.

• Like 2

I saw one comment saying because haein is going to meet up with Yejin in LA so they wanted to cover that and asked HB to help so they created this rumor so people won’t pay attention at Yj-hi. What do you guys think about this comment?

After all these years, do you think Yejin’s agency still control her?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, fchopin said:

I saw one comment saying because haein is going to meet up with Yejin in LA so they wanted to cover that and asked HB to help so they created this rumor so people won’t pay attention at Yj-hi. What do you guys think about this comment?

yeah i read about that too..

but what about people spotted them on 9 Jan?

i means 9 to 21 almost 2 weeks.

let say they are not together in that 2 weeks,just meet on 9 and 21...but still...errmm hb must soooo nice to stay that long to help her..

hae in can fly to US without anyone know right.

just like how yejin did.

and seeing hae in post today with caption “sweet rest”,there is a possibility too...

he even tag a place on his picture.

i dont think he ever did that before.

now im confuse..:skull:

• Like 1

If he tagged the place then he is not dating YJ...if they r dating they will not let anyone knows...like what HB and YJ did....

If YJ really friends with HI...she must visit him too...hahahaha..

And no bf will allow his gf to be with someone who is in same level with her(Alist actor..handsome...matured)...dont think HB will agree for him to be scape goat...

I think YJ n HB are dating...HB was flew to US after mota finished..He even celebrate YJ birthday together...YJ always post her birthday party or celebration...but until now she didnt post anything...if there is nothing between them she should do what she always do...

• Like 4
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, fchopin said:

I dont think YJ agency control her...i think YJ dont want to public her relationship..did u watch sonyejin.love ig....YJ answered its secret when the MC asked, whether she is in relationship or not...she's making naughty face when answering the question:D

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, winterlover8 said:

He seems so bz with his hphone....:Ddo u think YJ also already back to SK...

he call yejin to tell her that once reporters follow him,she can go out peacefully.:D

im laughing hard when people comment that he put yejin in that luggage..:joy:

and they said there is so many bags and the luggage is so big..

who knows that he did the pre wedding photoshoot in LA..:lol:

• LOL 2

48 minutes ago, cybertron said:

he call yejin to tell her that once reporters follow him,she can go out peacefully.:D

im laughing hard when people comment that he put yejin in that luggage..:joy:

and they said there is so many bags and the luggage is so big..

who knows that he did the pre wedding photoshoot in LA..:lol:

Hahaha....i also think like that..he just show himself to cover YJ the otherside...hahaha..overthinking fans...:D

Yes..its the same shoes right...so it is true that someone said that the reporters are waiting for them everyday at the airport...

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, J. Bhattacharjee said:

I was reading the translation... They are saying that may be YJ is still in US to show that she is not concerned about HB back in SK....

..or can @fchopin to translate for us....so that we didnt miss any info inside there...or u @J. Bhattacharjee also understand the language??

But why HB so busy with his hphone...is he nervous...he seems so serius n always looking at the phone or engaged with someone..:sweatingbullets:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, winterlover8 said:

..or can @fchopin to translate for us....so that we didnt miss any info inside there...or u @J. Bhattacharjee also understand the language??

But why HB so busy with his hphone...is he nervous...he seems so serius n always looking at the phone or engaged with someone..:sweatingbullets:

he must trying to avoid the reporters.

thats why he look busy with his phone..

so..which one is Lee Jin Woo?:rolleyes:

• Like 1

Agree! it was quite long for them to be together for 2 weeks. I think they were really spending time together those 2 weeks. If HI dates YJ, he should keep things quiet and won't let YJ in difficult situation. But I doubt it because reporters never snapped one picture of them together. All the pictures they had together were public events. If they are in spotlight as a couple, I'm sure paparazzi followed them but got nothing?

YJ is so funny when she said "it's secret". She is so cute! HB is so sweet. I think he came back before YJ to see the situation and probably tries to answer all reporters' questions for her. I can't wait to see her 

15 minutes ago, winterlover8 said:

He probably pretends to be on the phone so reporters cannot ask him questions :D

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, fchopin said:

Agree! it was quite long for them to be together for 2 weeks. I think they were really spending time together those 2 weeks. If HI dates YJ, he should keep things quiet and won't let YJ in difficult situation. But I doubt it because reporters never snapped one picture of them together. All the pictures they had together were public events. If they are in spotlight as a couple, I'm sure paparazzi followed them but got nothing?

YJ is so funny when she said "it's secret". She is so cute! HB is so sweet. I think he came back before YJ to see the situation and probably tries to answer all reporters' questions for her. I can't wait to see her 

He probably pretends to be on the phone so reporters cannot ask him questions :D

yes,if they are dating,they can just go to LA without anybody knows..he doesnt need to tell his fans when he departure,where he is..

and i believe dispatch also keep an eyes on them but they got nothing.

when she said “its secret”,hb just smiling beside her..:wub:

i think reporters waiting for her the most.

compare to hyun bin,shes really private person.

so when thing like this happen,for sure they want to know more from yejin side.

this is the first time in her career that her picture with a man leaked right.

• Like 2