Son Ye-Jin 손예진 [Drama “Thirty-Nine” (JTBC/NETFLIX)]

Helena

55 minutes ago, cybertron said:

hahaha ok ok....visiting a friend WHILE travelling...

not go to US to visit her friend...

so its not her purpose fly to US to visit her friend right?

im bad in english,it hv different meaning right?

When they explain too detail like this...i'm curious why they have to convince ppl ....if not dating why bother rite??in the end..ppl will stop talking...like the rumors she has before...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, J. Bhattacharjee said:

Hi, i am new here... I think Son ye jin is a smart lady.. Till now she has successfully guarded her single status ... Then why is she allowing herself to be seen with a so called 'close' friend and letting the rumours fly high..:hushed:

Sorry...im not cleared....mean what YJ said is true...HB is close friend...or she playing with us...

40 minutes ago, J. Bhattacharjee said:

I think we should leave them alone... With so much media attention, they must be feeling uncomfortable... Eventually, truth will come out....

Actually i never drop a comment in any shipper igs...or YJ ig..im also new in this thread...just join coz i like YJ..silent fans...so for me...i didnt asked her to confirm on dating news or whatever...here it just a gossiping among friends..hahaha..join the crowd on the hot issue coz i also love HB since snow queen..so no worries...

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

After YJ agency explained in detail and denied the rumors for twice...all fans were curious why she has to explain too detail like that...if its nothing then just say no again and again...:joy:...dont have to elaborate too dat long to make ppl believe it...

Its funny to read all the comments in twitter....

• Like 1

hi i am new commenting on this thread ... i really believe that syj and hyun bin are in a relationship ... only that syj's life is reserved and low profile she wants to keep and take care of her love life ... also remember that hyun bin has had public relations but they have failed ... I believe that he now prefers to keep his life under lock and key ... but there is no doubt that they are together ... in my country there is a saying that says "do not clarify that obscured" no longer there is nothing to clarify this all said just have to wait and see ... they just want to take care of their ralacion maybe it is something serious .. unfortunately in LA there are many Korean citizens and were seen ... but I think they make a beautiful couple both they combine well and are in the age of settling down maybe that's why the care ...

• Like 5

is it true someone said he has a clip of yejin & hb holding hand but he dont know how to upload it on naver.

the other one said the rumor about yejin & hb are married on Seotember 2018.

The funny thing is they said hb look alike yejin’s father..

i dont really understand because i just click translation on that post.

• LOL 1

3 hours ago, cybertron said:

is it true someone said he has a clip of yejin & hb holding hand but he dont know how to upload it on naver.

the other one said the rumor about yejin & hb are married on Seotember 2018.

The funny thing is they said hb look alike yejin’s father..

i dont really understand because i just click translation on that post.

Can u pls share with us the link...it become more n more interesting

• LOL 1

Wow its only 24 hours and there are so many interesting things. I need to catch up with you guys :D the marriage thing is interesting because did Yejin said she wants to marry twice like her character in 'My wife got married' or something like that in the interview? I still don't understand that part. Maybe she meant to say marry secretly one time and another time publicly to the same man? Am I thinking too much? :rolleyes: I think if they are really dating and get married,  they will be more famous.  Both are so popular already and knetz like them too. I think Hb doesn't admit the relationship this time because of Yj. She always wants to keep her personal life private and he respects that. I kept looking at the picture they were together in the supermarket,  they look like a real couple. I also believe that they went together with other friends but just to hide their relationship if it's exposed. Also, they may need bodyguards or someone who knows the areas to guide them around. They said they have friends in LA, maybe a friend who knows both of them? Let me read some more and get back to this forum :D

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, fchopin said:

Wow its only 24 hours and there are so many interesting things. I need to catch up with you guys :D the marriage thing is interesting because did Yejin said she wants to marry twice like her character in 'My wife got married' or something like that in the interview? I still don't understand that part. Maybe she meant to say marry secretly one time and another time publicly to the same man? Am I thinking too much? :rolleyes: I think if they are really dating and get married,  they will be more famous.  Both are so popular already and knetz like them too. I think Hb doesn't admit the relationship this time because of Yj. She always wants to keep her personal life private and he respects that. I kept looking at the picture they were together in the supermarket,  they look like a real couple. I also believe that they went together with other friends but just to hide their relationship if it's exposed. Also, they may need bodyguards or someone who knows the areas to guide them around. They said they have friends in LA, maybe a friend who knows both of them? Let me read some more and get back to this forum :D

YJ specifically mention her friend in LA is an older women...mayb the one that fans seen as YJ mother...they were having lunch together with HB...if im not mistaken...hahahaha...its so funny rite...

• LOL 1

3 hours ago, cybertron said:

https://www.facebook.com/binniejinniecouple/

Hyun Bin & Son Ye Jin 현빈&손예진 - Binnie Jinnie Couple

FB fanpage..

hope someone can translate here

Translation for the very top post

They said:

This dating rumour is really a hot topic in SK. There are hundreds of articles talking about them that is impossible to read them all. They don't know whether these are real or assumption 

1. One post has a title "I have a clip showing hb and yj hand in hand". The owner claimed the clip is in his/her phone but don't know how to upload.  Many people commented how to upload it but the owner never did and disappeared. 

2. One post said "I saw hb in person." The writer claimed seeing hb at a very close distance.  His face is not big. He's very handsome,  just like looking at an art work. I also saw Son Ye Jin." No one knew where or when  the writer saw her and no one asked those questions in the comment section. This was posted on January 22.

3. Another post "Son Ye Jin and Hyun Bin is rumored they got married since September 2018". There was a picture captured from some blogs posted by someone who has fortune-telling ability. The picture has the post as follows :

● On September 12: "I have posted about Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin recently". I kept getting questions if these 2 have a dating rumor, what would be their horoscopes.  Both of them will surely have good news. They will not like friends, best friends, acquaintance or dating. They will get married. I'm happy for the handsome man and the beautiful lady. If you ever hear a dating rumor of these 2, please come back to me.

● On January 10 (1st dating rumor) "Did I not tell you?  Son Ye Jin Hyun Bin".  Definitely there will be news about marriage. If not, I will stop here.

Comments at the bottom :

-arrggg..goosebumps 

-very good to have captured these pictures 

-Did Son Ye Jin write this?

-the end

4. Another post "Hyun Bin looks exactly like Son Ye Jin's dad". See picture

Comments

-yes very alike

-Son Ye Jin picks lover who has to look like her dad

-same from being in marines to having dimples. Exactly alike 

-this is definitely destiny 

No wonder they  look alike. She looks like her dad and Bin has many beautiful features like her dad. SK news started to discover this and some began to write about it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2