Son Ye-Jin 손예진 [Drama “Thirty-Nine” (JTBC/NETFLIX)]

Helena

Son Ye-jin won Best Actress for Hallyu Dramas 2018 at 13th Seoul International Drama Awards

476137_132514_383.jpg

40946738_169127677316421_807974848790370

NISI20180903_0014431201_web.jpg

Spoiler

mb_1535977080499058.jpg

201809032254340510_1.jpg

image__2018_555398_15359824293447211.jpg

40652585_169116963984159_464524101736307

40747832_169119987317190_670604136765246

[Seoul International Dramas Awards] - Son Ye Jin's Speech 

PBY: Yes. These are wonderful actresses. I think they are the reason why Korean Hallyu dramas are loved by many audiences. Sunbaenim will announce the winner for Seoul Drama Awards 2018.

Sunbaenim: This actress...I never knew she would play these roles.

The winner is: "Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food" Son Ye Jin. Congratulations!

The outstanding Korean actress goes to Son Ye Jin. Congratulations! 

Son Ye Jin who won the outstanding actress award, the delightful actress of "Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food" who brought a lot of sympathy to the viewers through her delicate and realistic performance. Congratulations!  

JHM: Yes. It was really the drama that brought a lot of emotions. Son Ye Jin from "Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food". Please share your thoughts.

YJ: Yes. Thank you. it's been a long time since I've met audiences through a drama. I didn't know that I would receive so much love and interest.  I want to take this opportunity here to express my gratitude to the audiences who love "Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food".  Frankly speaking,  as an actor, the happiest time is to meet a good project with the right people in a good production environment where everyone has the same goal.  It is the moment when I feel happiest and at ease. In that sense, "Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food" was a well-suited drama that had given me the fullness of joy.  For the director who created that kind of environment, director Ahn Pan Seok, I am grateful and admire you very much.  From the beginning to end, Seo Joon Hee had always been himself. Though it's regretful that he cannnot attend today, I was very happy to work with Hae-in shi. I hope to meet him again someday. Also, for the staff who had been working hard, every single one of them, my fellow actors who were given all to their portrayal roles,  I was happy to work with all wonderful people. So I think I seem to receive the award as a representative.  At this moment, to all of the fellow actors and staff who are currently busy with new shooting schedules, I will always cheer on you.  I hope the content of Korea drama will grow stronger and be able to reach out to the world.  If I could possibly contribute to this growth, I will continue to work hard to show more variety of roles. Thank you!

JHM: Congratulations Son Ye-jin shi
SY: Please wait for a moment. This is for Son Ye Jin
JHM: Oh I forgot, Soo Young has a question 
SY: I won't surprise you. It's not really a question. You're named as the 21st century Melo Queen of Korea, with your current position, are you considering to work with any female actor?
JHM: how about male actor?
SY: questions about male actors have been brought up too many times. 
JHM: You have worked with many male actors. I'm curious who you want to work with, either male or female actors.
YJ: Yes. I have worked with many. 
JHM: A lot right?
YJ: Yes, many. But I have enjoyed Soo Young's drama. 
SY: oh so sudden
YJ: it's the one you worked with senior Kam Woo Sung
SY: ohh..it's "My Spring's Day"
YJ: Let's work together at least once someday 
SY: Can I cry?
JHM: you knew the answer beforehand that's why you asked this question right?
SY: no I didn't 
JHM: Son Ye Jin shi,  are there any male actors you would like to work with?
SY:  I will really cry if you continue to ask
JHM: I won't ask anymore 
SY: Our questions will end here
JHM: oh really. So the press can talk about SY?
SY: yes. That's an honor
SY:: Can we come back to next question? 
JHM: Ye Jin shi, you have portrayed different genres in your acting  career. Are there any new genre you want to try? What project would you consider next?
YJ: I have tried different genres and portrayed different roles. I want to try all the roles that I haven't tried. I'm greedy. At some point,  I want to play those require physical strength, like dancing. ..
JHM: oh those. Dancing? That's a very surprised answer. 
YJ: is it right?
JHM: I understanding. Oh if I ask you to dance, would it be too inconvenience? 
YJ: oh I didn't think you would ask me to dance so I didn't take it too serious 
JHM:  you have tried many  actions and melos, if you dance...with Soo Young..hopefully that will be interesting..
Please give her another big applause 
Congratulations!

• Thanks 1

[Negotiation Showcase]

20185051535970443.jpg

40819673_169077453988110_531943974626131

Spoiler

40632388_169076113988244_739358518700461

40598968_169076093988246_859634583571162

40779084_169076080654914_802508056361225

40683807_169076067321582_374557316560296

40632908_169076043988251_427329620957934

Actors Son Ye Jin and Hyun Bin attended a showcase for the movie 'Negotiations' (directed by Lee Jong-seok) held at COEX Live Plaza in Gangnam-gu, Seoul on September 3rd, 2018

Hyun Bin is so cute. He said because of the way they were filming the movie, they only connected through the monitors. He said it would be really nice to meet with SYJ again in a melodrama or romantic comedy.

DmK_GhfUYAYyPO7?format=jpg

• Like 1

Iconic Korean Actress Son Ye-jin of MS Team, Wholly Owned by Spackman Entertainment Group's Associated Company Spackman Media Group, Wins Best Actress at the 2018 Seoul International Drama Awards

Leading top-tier Korean actress Son Ye-jin of the Group's associated company, Spackman Media Group, awarded the Best Actress for Hallyu Dramas at the 2018 Seoul International Drama Awards

SINGAPORE, Sep, 04 2018 - (Media OutReach) - Spackman Entertainment Group Limited ("Spackman Entertainment Group" or the "Company" and together with its subsidiaries, the "Group"), one of Korea's leading entertainment production groups founded by financier Charles Spackman, wishes to announce that Korea's foremost actress Son Ye-jin of MS Team Entertainment Co., Ltd., a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Group's associated company, Spackman Media Group Limited, was awarded the Best Actress for Hallyu Dramas at the 2018 Seoul International Drama Awards. 

The Seoul International Drama Awards gives recognition to Korean productions and actors/actresses who have gained international attention. SOMETHING IN THE RAIN, starring Son Ye-jin, received the Excellence Award for Hallyu Dramas. This year, the Seoul International Drama Awards considered a total of 268 productions from 56 countries which is the largest number of submissions in the history of the award show.

• Like 1

[International Celebrities] - Fangirl Moments :wub:

Son Ye Jin attended 13th Seoul International Drama Awards and took pictures with International Celebrities. She is loved by many celebrities!!!

40922925_169831943912661_450518873091027

Malaysian Actress Pauline Tan (陳俐杏) chose Actress Son Ye Jin over Actor Park Seo Joon, who she was originally planned to meet, to take picture :kiss_wink:

40797677_169831983912657_382485351594826

Indonesian Actress Tatjana Sephira

[APAN Star Awards] Popularity Vote

Please help to vote for Son Ye Jin. You can follow these step to vote

1. Open your “App Store” on your phone or tablet

2. Search for an app “STARPLE”

3. Select STARPLE app

4. Download the app. Some may require password to download

5. Register by enter user name and email. Please make sure to click “check availability” on the right side to check if your user name or password weren’t used. Your password must be 8-20 characters in both letters and numbers 

5. Check 2 boxes at the bottom for term and conditions 

6. Click “Sign UP”

7. You will get an email confirmation. You have to confirm by clicking the PINK button in your email.

8. Once you are confirmed, go back to your STARPLE app and vote by clicking the pink heart sign. 

9. You can register up to 3 emails to vote. You can give maximum 50 votes per each email each day. You can vote starting September 6 - September 28, 2018

***YOU MUST REGISTER TO VOTE BETWEEN SEPTEMBER 6TH TO SEPTEMBER 12TH, 2018 TO GET 50 VOTING RIGHTS***

Son Ye Jin is currently in third place and she really needs your help!! Thank you!! :heart:

41111501_170399993855856_640466311306018

[NEGOTIATION] - How to deal with unpleasant boss :rolleyes:

41438888_170970703798785_798548649276604

It's a negotiation technique to make a reverse offer as soon as the other person requests something. 

41215960_170970693798786_774523272237678

A  man: "I have a little personal work today, so you go out on behalf of Mr. Yong instead of me."

41328217_170970800465442_378352014226096

A woman: "So while I'm going to go out there, you'll have to fix this. (That's fair)"

41185637_170970783798777_344723992685943

A man: "Just what I have come after."

A woman: "Huh. Come on!"

cartoon provided by cjenmmovie 

[NEGOTIATION] - Media Premiere on September 10th

son-ye-jin-1-9147-1536571672_m_460x0.jpg

son-ye-jin-3-4383-1536571673_m_460x0.jpg

The preview of the film 'Negotiation' was held at CGV Yongsan in Yongsan-gu, Seoul.  

"In a limited space, the actors had to act by seeing each other through the monitors.  It was the feelings of being tied up both arms and legs and expressing emotions in close-ups and continuous shooting mode." 

The actor Son Ye-jin, the director Lee Jong-seok and Hyun Bin were present together. 

It is a crime fiction story in which that the crisis negotiator 'Hae Chae Yoon' (Son Ye Jin) starts negotiations for a lifetime in order to stop the hostage 'Min Tae-gu' (Hyun Bin) in Thailand in the worst hostage situation ever occurred. 

It was the first 'simultaneously dual filming' method in Korea. The two actors set over the monitor. The tense confrontation between the capture and the negotiator is the greatest point. 

Son ye-jin said, "When I entered the filming room, I had to finish a certain amount of shooting, so everything felt like reality. I was able to go home only after the filming was over, and there were many moments when it was hard to get into the set, and I was unable to exchange emotions and expressions as expected. 

Hyun Bin's shooting was unfamiliar. "I was not expecting it because I had never done it before, and I was worried about it." At first, I thought.

In Korean movies, the subject of "negotiation" was unusual. "There was a thirst for newness," he said. "There was no movie about negotiations in the country, nor was there many overseas." 

"After all, I have done a lot of case studies, there is a crisis negotiation team at the Seoul Metropolitan Police Department, I met with the negotiators myself, I read a lot of books, and the negotiators are those who have to stand on the same side as the hostages. I think it's a very hard job, and when the negotiations are over, I have to actually see people dying in front of me," said Son Ye-jin.

Son Ye-jin played the police officer the first time in her history of filmography, and Hyun Bin challenged the first villain after his debut. 

Son Ye-jin, a negotiator of the Seoul Metropolitan Police Agency's crisis negotiating team, played 'Han Chae Yoon'. About his character, "Chae-yoon was a police officer and had a duty to save the hostage in negotiations." 
"Negotiations often come out cold and easy, but if you stay calm from the beginning to the end, the audience will not feel like a human character, because you have to rescue the hostage as a negotiator, so I tried to balance it. " 

Hyun Bin, who played hostage 'Min-tae-gu', said, "Although I was a wicked person due to the nature of my character, there was a certain human aspect. I thought that there were various emotions and narratives in the characters.
"Negotiation itself is done by a lot of conditions, but it seems to be a dialogue in words, and I thought that if I could change the way of the conversation a little bit differently, I could express Min-taek in deeper dimensions. "I think it was a challenge for the person who directed the film," he said. "It was the key to how to keep the tension going." 

"I did a lot of space artically, the cameras were usually up and down from 7 to 8 feet, I changed angles and lighting for each of the scenes, said director Lee Jong-seok.

It is the 20th film produced by JK Film, directed by Yoon Jae-gyun, who directed 'Haeundae' (2009) and 'Ode to my father' (2014). This is the director Lee Jong-seok's feature film debut. He was the assistant director of the 'Ode to my father'. The Negotiation is released on the September 19th. 

The director thanked the two actors. "It's an honor to be with Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin, and there are not many directors who have the opportunity to meet such actors in their first film. 

snow@newsis.com 

• Like 1

[NEGOTIATION] - MBC Section TV Entertainment Interview on 9/3/18 and Broadcasted on 9/10/18

9VHcVFdPOraR636721997959836415.jpg

On MBC 's section TV entertainment (hereafter referred to as "section TV"), which is broadcasted ton September 10th, the announcer Kim Jung-hyun met Son Ye - jin who played in a drama "a beautiful noona who buys me food".

Kim Jung-hyun, the announcer of 'Sections TV' and formerly known as a lookalike actor 'Jung Hae-in' (who was Son Ye-jin's costar in "a beautiful noon a who buys me food", started to meet Son Ye-jin. Son Ye-jin, who showed an embarrassment to cosplay with the announcer Kim Jung-hyun, made a scene of laughter in the spot by pointing out the facial similarities between Jung Hae-in and Kim Jung-hyun in detail. 

During the interview,  Son Ye-jin was asked, "You have acted with male actors such as Zo Ji-sung, Jung Woo-sung, So Ji-sub, Jung Hae-in and so on. Who is the of actor you like best?" In which Son Ye-jin responded "How can I choose. Each actor fits perfectly with his role. I cannot imagine my role without them.” Son Ye-jin received a great deal of love from all sides from movie to drama this year. "When asked about the popularity," said Son Ye-jin, who smiled, "It's been a long time since I heard it." "When I filmed the drama, I was happy because it was so responsive."

When talking about her new upcoming movie "Negotiation", Son Ye-jin said that she was on a different floor of the same building as Hyun Bin, who was her costar in the movie, through live broadcast monitors. In addition, she also confessed that she needed a lot of concentration to think that it is not Hyun Bin. 

Son Ye-jin, who usually travels or rests at home during breaks between filming, likes mafia games and unspoken 007 bread games, she said. "I'm curious about what kind of games my young friends are enjoying these days." In order to solve her curiosity, Son Ye-jin partcipated in a game prepared by 'Sections TV' that she made the atmosphere of the scene warm with her energetic fighting. 

@iMBC

• Thanks 1

Son Ye Jin shares her first impression of Hyun Bin

son-ye-jin_hyun-bin_1536693755_s.jpg

Son Ye Jin talked about her first impression of Hyun Bin

The September 11 airing of SBS' 'One Night of TV Entertainment' featured an interview with the lead actors of 'The Negotiation'. 

Actress Son Ye Jin is asked about her first impression of her co-star Hyun Bin. To this, she said, "He had really good skin," and added, "Hyun Byun has really nice hair too. He has the skin texture and hair that girls are envious of."

Hyun Bin reacted shy to Son Ye Jin's compliment, and said, "Thank you very much."

@allkpop.com

Hyun Bin Reveals What Son Ye Jin Did That Really Shocked Him While Filming “Negotiation”

On the September 11 broadcast of SBS’s “Night of Real Entertainment,” Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin, stars of the upcoming movie “Negotiation,” talked about working working together for the first time.

Son Ye Jin said it was also the first time they ever met. “My first impression of [Hyun Bin] was that he had really great skin and hair, and I thought he must be an actor that actresses are really into.”

Hyun Bin revealed that he signed on to the film because Son Ye Jin was also going to do it. “If I were to give it a score, it would be 10 out of 10. You have to see it.”

Hyun Bin also talked about how Son Ye Jin really impressed him. He said, “When I saw that Son Ye Jin had cut her hair [into a bob] for the movie, I was shocked because I knew she had a project lined up after the movie. She cut her hair anyway, and she must have gotten some grief from her follow-up project. It was really motivating for me. What could I do [to be on the same level as her]?”

“Negotiation” is a film about a man named Min Tae Goo (Hyun Bin) who creates a major hostage situation in Thailand and crisis negotiator Ha Chae Yoon (Son Ye Jin), who must stop him before it’s too late. It premieres September 19.

source: soompi

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Son Ye Jin Says She And Hyun Bin Would Make A Great “Mr. & Mrs. Smith”

41339059_2009044305782701_69099334810573

f7e9554db7fe45a392fa0eb206b1182d.jpeg?s=

According to actress Son Ye Jin, she and Hyun Bin acknowledge that they would make a great on-screen couple!

The two actors are starring together in the upcoming film “Negotiation,” which will depict a high-stakes hostage situation in Thailand. Son Ye Jin will play a crisis negotiator who engages in a tense one-on-one negotiation with the dangerous criminal (played by Hyun Bin) that has kidnapped her boss.

Although Son Ye Jin and Hyun Bin play adversaries in the film, the co-stars apparently hope to show off a different kind of chemistry by working together again in the future. On September 13, the actress shared in an interview that they had talked about doing another project together that would involve more face-to-face interaction.

“It was the first time we worked together,” said Son Ye Jin, “and it wasn’t even in a melodrama. It was an entirely new type of situation.”

Explaining that “Negotiation” required the two leads to communicate from different locations, she continued, “It’s extremely rare for an actor and actress to work together and meet as infrequently [as we did]. Hyun Bin and I said to each other that we definitely need to do a fun project together in the future.”

When the interviewer mentioned that she and Hyun Bin looked great together, Son Ye Jin replied, “We also talked about that ourselves.”

As for what kind of project she’d like to take on with the actor, Son Ye Jin remarked, “It would be great to [star] with Hyun Bin in a melodrama. I’ve also heard people suggest something like ‘Mr. and Mrs. Smith,’ [the Hollywood movie] that Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie did together. We have that kind of vibe.”

What kind of roles would you like to see Son Ye Jin and Hyun Bin take on next? Leave your thoughts below!

source: soompi

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1