Son Ye-Jin 손예진 [Drama “Thirty-Nine” (JTBC/NETFLIX)]

Helena

More pictures from AMTR Japan Premiere

Reposted from www.iyejin.com

24.jpg

22.jpg

( Arts of Seduction having an effect on Ye jin still?)

20.jpg

17.jpg

15.jpg

13.jpg

10.jpg

(that hand...)

8.jpg

7.jpg

Another bit of news. Apparently the talk show that Ye jin attended immediately after arriving in Japan is a premiere talk show featuring a highly respected author and past guests included prominent politicians and celebrities. Ye jin is the first korean actress to be invited to the talk show. I will need more info to update you all about the significance of this talkshow.

They look great togther, hopefully the vid will be out soon......

If you mean JWS and Ye jin in AMTR, the vid has been out for a while....

more AMTR pics from Japan

posted by shopgirl l JWS Thread

`en an ol' cut to share...

s31873020.jpg

Wisey `en SaNine.. enjoy! :P;)

The last time I posted this picture in the old thread, SaNine wanted to beat up this man. I have a feeling he won't enjoy seeing this picture :lol:

This series of pictures taken for AMTR promotion is very nice. This is a solo one.

2961139-1210523.jpg

wow...she was such a great actress in a moment to remember...i was really captured by her acting skills...i couldn't stop crying...she's soo purty

Hi heavenly angel,

Welcome. Judging from the way you write, you are from the States?

Hope to see you in this thread often!

A scene in the AMTR Director's Cut

In this scene, Su jin was looking at Chui Soo after Su jin learnt of her alzhemier. She still haven't told Chui soo about it and was weighing all the options she had. Should she leave him now? Should she bear a child for him before she lost all her memories? Should she stay because she could not bear to leave him.

A face that tells a thousand words.

20050701154446.jpg

Btw wisey, where is the pic of your avie from? I don't think I've seen it before. :P

I got the avatar from www.iyejin.com. Louis, the operator of the site, has few hundred avatars and I haven't seen many of the pictures before....

You may want to take a look yourself.

:D

News report from China Times in Hong Kong reported that the AMTR premiere attracted about 12,000 audience (hard to imagine) so much so that Ye jin was shocked herself.

Many of the audience were moved to tears and the Japanese media branded AMTR as one of the best love story in 2005.

Let's wait for more news reports from Japan.

Guest yellow roses

News report from China Times in Hong Kong reported that the AMTR premiere attracted about 12,000 audience (hard to imagine) so much so that Ye jin was shocked herself.

Many of the audience were moved to tears and the Japanese media branded AMTR as one of the best love story in 2005.

Let's wait for more news reports from Japan.

wow! haha, but it's true i personally feel AMTR was the best love story on screen ever. and this is not being bias even though i'm a fan cos AMTR made me cry! ( and NO movies ever made me cry before! :P)