Son Ye-Jin 손예진 [Drama “Thirty-Nine” (JTBC/NETFLIX)]

Helena

On 1/8/2019 at 5:16 PM, cybertron said:

hi @fchopin,any info regarding Asean Television Award??

i hope yejin will win the Best Actress Award and Pretty Noona win Best Drama Award.

Edit : just watched the ads on my local tv..

it’ll be on 12th January..

Hi @cybertron I'm not sure. At first I thought she might have but after the dating rumor with Hyun Bin, I'm not so sure. I thought she was traveling to Southeast Asia with her team together to attend the awards. You know she normally travels alone. If she goes with her team, that means work.

• Like 1

|News|  2019•01•10 Son Ye Jin and Hyun Bin Are Rumored To Be Dating and Go Together For A Vacation, Agencies Respond 

temp_1c9718de81953cb65c8ba05f40479fb1.jp

Son Yejin and Hyun Bin's agencies responded to the rumors. 

On January 10th, the two were wrapped up in dating rumors, claimed to have a vacation together in Los Angeles, California. There were also reports said that the two are meeting Son Yejin's parents, talking about their serious relationship. However, soon after the rumors spread, both agencies of the two actors quickly denied it.  

Son Yejin's label MSTeam Entertainment said, "Son Yejin is currently traveling alone in the U.S. She likes to travel alone. Son Yejin's parents are currently in Korea." Similarly, Hyun Bin's label VAST Entertainment also denied the rumors, "Hyun Bin is currently overseas for his promotions and works."

The rumors started as the two have recently starred in box office 'The Negotiation.'

Source (1)

Singapore - Bangkok - US

shes a real ninja :D

the rumor come out of nowhere..

i dont know how i feel..

Most of people ship her with Hae In including me.

Some people ship her with So Ji Sub.

and seems like nobody ship her with Hyun Bin in real life but then bang! this news come out..

its kinda funny the one that we least expect or should i say,we never expect to hv a relationship with her.

i dont really know about hyun bin.

they both looks good together..

but personally, i just not prefer yejin to date someone who used to date another actress.

but if this news is true,im happy for her.

she need to settle down asap.

I want to see Yejin Junior,must be gorgeous like her mother.:blush:

• Like 4

This is so strange because Huyn Bin and Son Ye Jin's movie "Negotiation" is not even a romantic movie. Imagine how rumors would turn out if they were together in a melo or romantic comedy. I cannot believe they are just becoming friendly now from working together in the movie "Negotiation". I think they know each other a long time ago because he attended her "A moment to remember"'s VIP premiere. I don't know if he attended because of JWS or her but since they are in the industry together long enough, they must cross each other's path somehow. But judging from the way he reminded her about her dress during the movie presscon and how the director talked about them, I think they are at least close friend, not just costar. However, Son Ye Jin is a friendly actress, she has many close friends, both males and females. I also think maybe they use this dating rumor to suppress the discussion about her and Hae-in.

• Like 2

Hi it's my first time here. I just wanna know since ye jin's agency quickly denied about her and hyun bin. How about her ang JHI? Is it not enough as an issue for them to clear? Honestly this rumor came out of nowhere, nobody ever thought about it until their both agencies came out to deny it. They said Ye jin is in the US now travelling alone. How about Singapore and Thailand? I don't really ship her with anybody but i have this feeling she's with someone else during holidays. And hae in can fit in with that someone else because he was also elusive during those times. No posted pics from his whereabouts. Also ye jin's posts were so limited this time unlike her past travels. Sorry but i find this ye jin and hyun bin rumor so misleading. But i don't mind if him and ye jin can end up together. What only concerns me now is the bashings on ye jin's part. It gives me a lot of headaches reading those hurtful words and attacking her. I think it is the first time for me to see and read something like that about her. She's always be the most love Korean best actress for me. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, kimchi1980 said:

Hi it's my first time here. I just wanna know since ye jin's agency quickly denied about her and hyun bin. How about her ang JHI? Is it not enough as an issue for them to clear? Honestly this rumor came out of nowhere, nobody ever thought about it until their both agencies came out to deny it. They said Ye jin is in the US now travelling alone. How about Singapore and Thailand? I don't really ship her with anybody but i have this feeling she's with someone else during holidays. And hae in can fit in with that someone else because he was also elusive during those times. No posted pics from his whereabouts. Also ye jin's posts were so limited this time unlike her past travels. Sorry but i find this ye jin and hyun bin rumor so misleading. But i don't mind if him and ye jin can end up together. What only concerns me now is the bashings on ye jin's part. It gives me a lot of headaches reading those hurtful words and attacking her. I think it is the first time for me to see and read something like that about her. She's always be the most love Korean best actress for me. 

I dont know why ppl link her to JHI...and there is no rumors on them dating..so no need for them to clear it.....they did because hype of the drama only....it just ppl bring the sweetness in the drama to the reality...after the drama ended...both of them was busy with their own scheduled

If im not mistaken...JHI in is in korea...and not travel overseas....

I just cant see when this rumors come out all the shippers blame each of them...HB amd SYJ..its so sad....

• Like 2

18 hours ago, fchopin said:

This is so strange because Huyn Bin and Son Ye Jin's movie "Negotiation" is not even a romantic movie. Imagine how rumors would turn out if they were together in a melo or romantic comedy. I cannot believe they are just becoming friendly now from working together in the movie "Negotiation". I think they know each other a long time ago because he attended her "A moment to remember"'s VIP premiere. I don't know if he attended because of JWS or her but since they are in the industry together long enough, they must cross each other's path somehow. But judging from the way he reminded her about her dress during the movie presscon and how the director talked about them, I think they are at least close friend, not just costar. However, Son Ye Jin is a friendly actress, she has many close friends, both males and females. I also think maybe they use this dating rumor to suppress the discussion about her and Hae-in.

I agree. Idk if it's true or not but it must be exhausting for her to be constantly linked to someone she's not dating. She looked uncomfortable when asked to hug and say a cheesy line to JHI at the Seoul Awards lol. Also SYJ has a close female friend in Los Angeles and she visits her there every year so that might explain why she's in the US. It also doens't make sense for SYJ to bring her parents to the US to meet with HB since they can just do that in Korea. What I think  happened is that the OP only spotted SYJ in LA and made up the rumor. If she had seen the two eating at a restaurant with SYJ's parents then chances are she would have taken pictures and released them. Or in the unlikely event, the OP really did see the 2 eating at a restaurant and made up the part about SYJ's parents being there. Either way if they really went out together to eat that still doesn't mean they're dating b/c since when a female and a male eating together = dating right :)

• Like 1

korean seems dont hv a problem with hb-yejin.

They approved it.

But some international fans are tooo much.

Just because that Alhambra drama,they leave a bad comment on yejin’s IG.

PSH also dating someone.

Understand if they dont hb-yejin together but..

Come on,its her birthday.

If they dont like her,why bother to view her instagram.

• Like 1

You all have good points. First SYJ and JHI are linked together due to their sweetness showing on and off screen from their drama and their post drama interviews. There is no official rumor that they are dating. That’s why there is nothing to deny. People just ‘suspect’ them dating. The cases of Hyun Bin and Kim Nam Gil were different. Someone spotted them together somewhere outside of their filming schedules. That’s why her agency had to say something. To me, it’s her private life. I really want to see her getting married though. As long as she is happy, it’s all matter. It’s her life. Netz need to stop bashing any of them. They have tried their best to bring us good movies/drama. They really need to be happy themselves. They are old enough to make their own decisions. Who are we to say anything? 

By the way, she looks very pure and sweet in a wedding dress. I hope this day will come soon :)

50250803_150013272655548_459217533921132

• Like 1

Congrats SiTR team - SiTR won Best Drama at 23rd Asean Television Award..:thumbsup:

About her rumor with KNG,i believe they never had any special relationship before.

If they had,its kinda weird for Yejin to mention this rumor again in The Fact interview last year.

If shes really dating HB ,i just hope theres a picture of them..

Dispatch need to work hard..:sweat_smile:

• Like 1

@cybertron oh Thank you for the news. Congrats to SITR team!! 

I saw the news but forgot to post it....was too busy catching up on SYI-HB's romance rumor :D. So it turns out this is not the first time someone spotted them together in US. They also saw them together last year at the golf course?  I saw some news discussing that the agencies will not take legal action against the person who claimed seeing them together. hmmm. Who will be the lucky man? :) 

8 hours ago, fchopin said:

@cybertron oh Thank you for the news. Congrats to SITR team!! 

I saw the news but forgot to post it....was too busy catching up on SYI-HB's romance rumor :D. So it turns out this is not the first time someone spotted them together in US. They also saw them together last year at the golf course?  I saw some news discussing that the agencies will not take legal action against the person who claimed seeing them together. hmmm. Who will be the lucky man? :) 

What??! wah so this is 2nd time people spotted them together?

but there’s no hot rumor when the first time they spotted them?

i remember yejin said before filming Negotiation,they hang out a lot to get familiar to each other,due to most of the scene in the movie they act thru monitor.

Something like that.

So,the filming began around June/July 2017.

Before she began filming Be With You & SiTR.

Means we can assume that they are more than just a co star (either close friend or lover).

Dear l @fchopin,can u please post it here what else people talk about these couple.

thank you

• Like 1

|News|  2019•01•13 Kang Dong Ho Pokes Fun At Lee Seung Gi For His Reactions While Meeting Son Ye Jin

Kang Ho Dong has nothing but love and a bit of teasing for his close friend Lee Seung Gi

6daeda3c89764903b33d92d7d4a9db08.jpeg?s=

Master-in-the-House-3.png

**Skip unrelated**

I also heard you celebrated your one-year anniversary on the show. So, I’m really curious. This is just something I’m personally wondering. Tell me, how was it, seeing Son Ye Jin in person?”

The actress previously appeared the show to congratulate the cast and the show on their one-year anniversary. Lee Seung Gi questioned why he was asking such questions, and Kang Ho Dong pointed out, “I know Seung Gi really well, and it was my first time seeing that kind of expression on his face.”

Kang Ho Dong teased him a bit further, saying, “Was it like your song lyrics, was she like your woman?” referencing Lee Seung Gi’s song “Because You’re My Woman.”

Lee Seung Gi protested, “Why are you suddenly filming ‘Love Letter’ right now? If you were that curious about something like this, you should have asked me personally. What is this, asking me on broadcast?” Kang Ho Dong responded sarcastically, “Oh, I just thought of it just now.”

Source (1)

• Like 1

6 hours ago, cybertron said:

What??! wah so this is 2nd time people spotted them together?

but there’s no hot rumor when the first time they spotted them?

Yes according to KBS Entertainment Weekly on Jan 10, both of them were spotted together last year and again this time, that's why the rumor spreads so fast. I can't remember if there was any talk about it last year. I have to read some more. Some IG accounts have the eng sub of the KBS Entertainment Weekly. Let me know if you need me to post it here. I'm just thinking maybe they met at the golf course last year to discuss about their movie "Negotiation"? And someone just made it sound like a romantic date?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, fchopin said:

Yes according to KBS Entertainment Weekly on Jan 10, both of them were spotted together last year and again this time, that's why the rumor spreads so fast. I can't remember if there was any talk about it last year. I have to read some more. Some IG accounts have the eng sub of the KBS Entertainment Weekly. Let me know if you need me to post it here. I'm just thinking maybe they met at the golf course last year to discuss about their movie "Negotiation"? And someone just made it sound like a romantic date?

thanks @fchopin,just watched that clip...

i think another thing that makes suspicious is its near to yejin birthday..

and last yr they celebrate hb’s birthday during negotiation promotion.

she normally celebrate with her ‘7 cinderella’ friends right...

i wonder how that person knows they had dinner with her parent.

I mean yejin never posted her family picture.

is it true yejin accept Spring Night offer?? 

Previously they said both Yejin & Hae In rejected that offer.

8 hours ago, cybertron said:

Is it true yejin accept Spring Night offer?? 

Not yet. According to soompi, she received the offer and is looking into it. They never said both of them rejected. They were saying that the director wanted to cast both of them at first but there was some issues on the producer's side. I guess the problem solved and they decided to cast them. I personally do not want her in another drama yet, esp one with romance theme. If possible, maybe cast both of them in a movie instead of drama. I like her to be in Pirates II better. I hope Pirates II go through because they were thinking about Pirates II a long time ago but it did not happen. 

9 hours ago, cybertron said:

thanks @fchopin,just watched that clip...

i think another thing that makes suspicious is its near to yejin birthday..

and last yr they celebrate hb’s birthday during negotiation promotion.

she normally celebrate with her ‘7 cinderella’ friends right...

i wonder how that person knows they had dinner with her parent.

I mean yejin never posted her family picture.

is it true yejin accept Spring Night offer?? 

Yeahh....its so suspicious when HB in LA during YJ birthday......and until now YJ didnt post anything about her birthday celebration...

I also read somewhere that YJ rejected the offer...for me, YJ should try to act with another actor so that fans will not compare it with SITR(same genre with spring night)...acting with other actor also will give a new look to YJ acting and good for her profile....

• Like 3

|News| 2018•01•13 Son Ye Jin In Talks To Reunite with "Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food Director" in New MBC Drama

Son Ye Jin might be reuniting with the director of “Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food” for a new drama!

On January 14, one news outlet reported, “Son Ye Jin and producing director (PD) Ahn Pan Seok will be working together again for the first time in a year. The two will be collaborating for MBC’s new Wednesday-Thursday drama ‘Spring Night’ (literal translation).”

In response, Son Ye Jin’s agency, MSteam Entertainment, said, “[The actress] received an offer to appear in ‘Spring Night’ and has just begun reviewing.”

“Spring Night” is a melodrama that tells a promising love story of a woman. Son Ye Jin reportedly received an offer to play the role of Lee Jung In, a local librarian.

A source from MBC commented, “‘Spring Night,’ for which PD Ahn Pan Seok and writer Kim Eun have joined forces, has been added to our program schedule as MBC’s new Wednesday-Thursday drama. It is scheduled to premiere in May following the end of ‘The Banker.’ However, no details have been confirmed regarding casting.”

Source (1)