Son Ye-Jin 손예진 [Drama “Thirty-Nine” (JTBC/NETFLIX)]

Helena

So happy to see that eonnie Yejin's facebook page with almost 2 million likers  is active again. Is she the admin of that account, or is it being manage by a fan? Hehe, I'm just wondering cause she's not posting anything on her IG. I'm thinking maybe she finds facebook more peaceful than IG right now. Hehe.

• Like 1

Kwon Sang Woo & Lee Kwang Soo also in talks for 'The Pirates 2' with Kang Na Neul

Actors Kwon Sang Woo and Lee Kwang Soo are also in talks to star in blockbuster action film 'The Pirates 2', alongside Kang Ha Neul.

Previously, 'The Pirates 2' garnered attention after media outlets reported that Kang Ha Neul was currently positively considering a role in the upcoming film. Now, representatives from both Kwon Sang Woo's and Lee Kwang Soo's sides have also confirmed that they "recently received the scenario for 'The Pirates 2'" and that they're "considering it positively." 

'The Pirates 2' is expected to be a sequel film to the 2014 hit action production 'The Pirates', which starred Kim Nam Gil, Son Ye Jin, Yoo Hae Jin, and more. Originally, 'The Pirates 2' reached out to the lead actors of 'The Pirates 1' to continue the original storyline, but all three stars were ultimately unable to participate in 'The Pirates 2'. 

Filming for 'The Pirates 2' is slated to begin this July, aiming for premiere some time in early 2021.

(1)

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, AnnieCheesecake said:

Did anybody knows when (and where ) was it?

She won the Best Actress Award for "The last Princess" at the 8th Korean Film Reporters Association (KOFRA) Film Awards in 2017.

• Thanks 1

@cybertron So happy to see tht the supporting cast are getting so much recognition:wub: I'm just hope to see Yejin soon as well.I'm missing her so much T-T , I'm expecting to see her on a variety show again.

About the video I just understood the word dongsaeng and maybe yeppeuda???:joy: I need so bad to study korean.

When was this show aired????

So i watched for the first time everrrr (I know , shame on me for being this late :sweatingbullets:) ''The Classic'' on the last January and I fallen in love with the OST (as well with the movie OFC) I have the majority part of the songs on my playlist. This song especially ''Confession'' (DELISPICE) and ''You to me,Me To YOU'' (A bicycle ride) are so good and catch. I'm always replying those songs :

Spoiler

I'm so sad that Yejin and Sang-min didn't have so many scenes together. I saw that the edition staff cut off many scenes of them together when they were editing the movie ( I saw some of the cut scenes on Youtube).

• Like 2
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, AnnieCheesecake said:

So i watched for the first time everrrr (I know , shame on me for being this late :sweatingbullets:) ''The Classic'' on the last January and I fallen in love with the OST (as well with the movie OFC) I have the majority part of the songs on my playlist. This song especially ''Confession'' (DELISPICE) and ''You to me,Me To YOU'' (A bicycle ride) are so good and catch. I'm always replying those songs :

You to Me is a very nostalgic song. It accompanies prob one of my fav SYJ scenes. When the RJH and Seri umbrella scene came out someone re-edited it to this song, as well as the SITR song. I have CLOY OST, You to Me and the Shark theme on loop in my car lol.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

1 minute ago, Elle R said:

You to Me is a very nostalgic song. It accompanies prob one of my fav SYJ scenes. When the RJH and Seri umbrella scene came out someone re-edited it to this song, as well as the SITR song. I have CLOY OST, You to Me and the Shark theme on loop in my car lol.

You to me is one of my favourite song as well.It gives such a catchy vibe.

7 hours ago, Elle R said:

The re-edition with SITR song I saw but the one with “Teh Classic” OST I haven’t.

All the time that I listen to those songs I feel like crying, it’s so beautiful, it makes my heart melted.

9 hours ago, AnnieCheesecake said:

The re-edition with SITR song I saw but the one with “Teh Classic” OST I haven’t.

All the time that I listen to those songs I feel like crying, it’s so beautiful, it makes my heart melted.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1228698025301659653

@ChunSungIm I also love that for the most part she has chosen roles as an equal to the male or as the primary character. She's great in K Dramas but notice she has a powerful aura for film. It's a differ / stronger vibe.

• Like 1

https://www.soompi.com/article/1386690wpp/yang-kyung-won-describes-acting-with-crash-landing-on-you-co-stars-hyun-bin-and-son-ye-jin

Yang Kyung Won Describes Acting With “Crash Landing On You” Co-Stars Hyun Bin And Son Ye Jin

Yang Kyung Won mentioned Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin on “Soo Mi’s Side Dishes”!

Yang Kyung Won acted in the drama “Crash Landing on You” with the two stars and received praise for his unique chemistry with them.

During the March 4 broadcast of the cooking show, Yang Kyung Won praised Hyun Bin’s good looks, saying, “Except for when we were acting, I couldn’t meet Hyun Bin’s eyes. Handsomeness just exudes from his entire body.”

son-ye-jin-yang-kyung-won-lee-shin-young

Yang Kyung Won was asked how he could act like he hated Son Ye Jin when she is so beautiful. He responded that it was thanks to his poor eyesight, explaining that his blurry vision helped. He added, “Son Ye Jin came to set fully ready as Yoon Se Ri, so I was able to see her as Yoon Se Ri rather than Son Ye Jin. I was so grateful.”

“Crash Landing on You” came to an end on February 16.

Source (1)

• Like 1

I am back reading this thread  for the last 160 pages. Omg!

It actually helped me to find out more about YSJ and also many videos and interviews i had never watched before.

I havent watched any other SYJ's dramas  apart from CLOY, i will try and watch them after CLOY gets out of my system

About SYJ's acting

I am going to comment based on cloy.

I now understand why they are calling her the melodrama queen.  She can really cry  and immerse into her sad roles. However in  her comedy scenes she was hilarious.

Her Figure

Her body measurments must be perfect.

Not too tall, not too short.
In CLOY She could really wear that clothes better than the models. She is wearing the dress and not the dress wearing her.

Beauty
i actually find her more pretty nowdays than when she was younger. I dont know she seems mature but youthfull in the same time. She seems so pretty with her hair up in a small bun. So cute

Agency
I now have learned  that the president or her reptesentati e is a woman who she is really close with.  Now i can understand better her silence regarding dating rumors. Since she is a woman she knows that a woman is the one who will suffer concequences after a dating rumor, and especially if that result in a  breakup. I beleive she is the one who gave her clear guidance from her begining and SYJ is following that line until today.

CLOY story.
Some said that the writer wrote the scenes having in mind HB and SYJ from the begining. I beleive that after the confirmation from both stars she started adding the dialogues of the scenes based on previous real facts of them. I am not sure if she could be able to do that if the actors had not been HB abd SYJ. Maybe it would develop differently

• Like 4
  • Love 4