Son Ye-Jin 손예진 [Drama “Thirty-Nine” (JTBC/NETFLIX)]

Helena

It's the first time for her got taken to hospital due to overwork.

I've notice much she's not in a good condition since CLOY press conference, a few moment from BTS ep. 2 until the last Goodbye kissed BTS.

I'm praying for your health Unniii...Please get well soon, eat an health food and keep happy 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

15 minutes ago, thi2018 said:

I had the same thought. Not only that, she agreed to appear in this drama right after another drama. She had never done this before.  There must be a special reason. I was so worry for her the whole time because I know she is very fragile. I was hoping this won’t happen but unfortunately it did. I hope she gets better soon!

Right. It's difficult because as leads they are in so many scenes per episode ... constantly in the cold. I could tell in her most recent pics and even in her BTS greeting she looked tired.

She looked to have lost weight during the second half of Something in the Rain so thought maybe this was normal with their working conditions.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Elle R said:

Right. It's difficult because as leads they are in so many scenes per episode ... constantly in the cold. I could tell in her most recent pics and even in her BTS greeting she looked tired.

She looked to have lost weight during the second half of Something in the Rain so thought maybe this was normal with their working conditions.

In something in the rain, the director had given her friendly shooting schedules,  that was one of the reasons why she participated in that drama. With Cloy, both leads have so many scenes and they also had filming abroad. They had many interviews for Netflix as well. This time is really tough for her. 

7 hours ago, AnnieCheesecake said:

Oh I wish that I could know chinese :bawling:.....Thank u anyways I'll still try to find this drama. I'm on kind of a project to watch all of Yejin's dramas and movies but unfortunately some of them are hard to find like this drama T-T.

sorry I could not help, dvd with Eng subs are out of stock

https://www.amazon.com/Ambition-English-Subtitle-Version-Episodes/dp/B004XTWVJC

here's a SYJ Great Ambition MV made by a Chinese fan, please don't re-upload to other sites

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1RMGASLn1uOTkZwwRKtJJoV89ehsf-f0E/view?usp=sharing

(found this vid here: https://www.bilibili.com/video/av70493261/ )

Me too, I am trying to watch her movies and dramas that I am interested, not all. I am more interested in her movies. her dramas so far I only have watched CLOY. but I have ordered "Alone in Love" dvd, I am happy I can watch this classic drama once I receive dvd. I just finished "the tower" (good movie, I like it), blood and ties (don't like the ending). and lover's concerto, the classic, the last princess, be with you, the truth beneath I have watched before.

white night, my wife got married, April Snow, the Pirates are on the list, will try to find "Chi-hwa-seon" and I am interested in dramas "spotlight", "personal taste", "shark" and maybe "something in the rain", I feel I will prefer SYJ's acting in this drama than CLOY. ahh and "Great Ambition" of course, I want to see SYJ's man's look. :D     

• Like 1
  • Love 1

6 hours ago, tenor889 said:

and for Ye Jin’s health I hope Ye Jin just focus on movies, no more dramas. 

Agree.

More movies please.

At least with these 2 actor..

Joo Ji Hoon & Gong Yoo..

Not only because of her health,but also because she dont get any attack or backlash compare when she act in a drama.-_-

Btw,i want to watch Art of Seduction but can't find with eng sub.

• Like 4

do not know if you guys have watched this interview or not, 

Lovers' Concerto interview: SYJ, Cha Tae Hyun and Lee Eun Ju

https://www.bilibili.com/video/av5558838?p=5

if you can not watch the video in bilibili

please watch it here: 

Maybe someone can do Eng sub for it. 

I have watched CHN sub version.

first, 3 actors talked about their characters. SYJ says, Soo-in always keeps her words in mind. she can do anything for friends. she is a kind girl. 

2nd, they talked about their feeling to the co-actors.

CTH says the two characters suit these two actress well. and he thought it will be a good movie after reading the script and knowing who will take part in. and he says En Ju looks cold at first sight, but you will find her a bright person after getting along with her for a while. then he says Ye Jin is pure and charming just as her appearance. and keep everything in mind. the he and Ye Jin laugh loud at the same time hahaha. he continues, Ye Jin's acting is very good and very cooperative with the crews.  

LEJ says, Ye Jin is very feminine. ( Ye Jin laugh and crossing her legs, then CTH imitate YJ :D), so this role is very suit her. (skip LEJ talked about CTH part)

Ye Jin: In fact, I am the youngest one among the three, I am very naughty, brighter than character. all those are acting. I have good time  to cooperate with them. (CTH and LEJ). and I am happy to play with Ji-hwan and Kim Gyung. 

3rd, after wrap

They says their thought about director. SYJ says she feels a little bit regret. because she discussed with director many times before filming about her role, Soo-in. director gave her many suggestions. she played this role based on these. She doesn't know if she did it right whether she express it right. She is still doesn't get it after finished. She says if she continues to take part in movies, she doesn't know if she can work with such good crews and work in such good atmosphere again. She feels good and will remember it forever. 

sorry my English is not good. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

18 hours ago, tenor889 said:

sorry I could not help, dvd with Eng subs are out of stock

https://www.amazon.com/Ambition-English-Subtitle-Version-Episodes/dp/B004XTWVJC

here's a SYJ Great Ambition MV made by a Chinese fan, please don't re-upload to other sites

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1RMGASLn1uOTkZwwRKtJJoV89ehsf-f0E/view?usp=sharing

(found this vid here: https://www.bilibili.com/video/av70493261/ )

Me too, I am trying to watch her movies and dramas that I am interested, not all. I am more interested in her movies. her dramas so far I only have watched CLOY. but I have ordered "Alone in Love" dvd, I am happy I can watch this classic drama once I receive dvd. I just finished "the tower" (good movie, I like it), blood and ties (don't like the ending). and lover's concerto, the classic, the last princess, be with you, the truth beneath I have watched before.

white night, my wife got married, April Snow, the Pirates are on the list, will try to find "Chi-hwa-seon" and I am interested in dramas "spotlight", "personal taste", "shark" and maybe "something in the rain", I feel I will prefer SYJ's acting in this drama than CLOY. ahh and "Great Ambition" of course, I want to see SYJ's man's look. :D     

Don't worry about it and thank u again , maybe someday I'll be able to watch it :tears:.

I almost finished to see all of her movies (proud fangirl) , the ones that i haven't see it yet are : ''Be with You'', ''The truth Beneath'',''The Pirates'',''White Night'' AND ''Lover's Concerto''.

About her dramas I'm currently watching ''CLOY'' I've had watched ''Something in the Rain'' when was airing and ''Personal Taste'' (that's was my first time seeing Yejin acting and right after I became a fan, and was like my third drama as well :wub:).

• Like 2

I am so happy for her success. Her movie career has been top most but her drama career always left lot to be desired and crash landing on you is such a big hit. But i m always confused why syj do less cfs? I dont think she has shortage of cfs considering she has national title of nations  first love but she never make cf list like jjh or shk or kth. It always shocked me. She doesnt want to earn more millions? Or may she used ti get profit sharing from movies. So thats why less cfz?

• Like 2