Son Ye-Jin 손예진 [Drama “Thirty-Nine” (JTBC/NETFLIX)]

Helena

2 hours ago, Loveumore said:

Sis, its a top secret romance coz two are in different league one is from north and the other is south. Moreover, LJH has a fiancee to seo dan whose father is above rank than LJH, lots to consideration whereas YSR in south is single not engage to anyone so straightforward for her lifestyle and she can love whom she to. So therefore romance bet YSR and LJH must be in secret place coz it happens inside in north. 

Just assumptions, their first meeting as to sum up full of beckering love hate relationship, so romance comedy we all see it here until when they finally realise their true feelings it deepin inside that LJH has to gamble all his life to make YSR his lover so they should put it in secret romance hiding it to people near to LJH. However, when time comes that YSr found an answer in getting out from north korea, then this will be  melo dramatic action where their emotions is testing in. So my conclusion, switzerland is the place for the ending story...1) They could met there and start a life anew. Or 2) they could met there to accept that they can't be together as their love is forbidden. 3) its all DEPEND on the WRITER's mind on to which things she want to prevail its either a HAPPY or Sad ending. 4) Nothing is impossible by our prayers for a HAPPY ENDING for both LJH and YSR:love:. S U C C E S S for this drama. 

Seeing how you interpreted the storyline makes me feel nervous because I don't want this to  turn out to be predictable. I hope the writer makes it unique... 제발 (jebal):innocent:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, thi2018 said:

Seeing how you interpreted the storyline makes me feel nervous because I don't want this to  turn out to be predictable. I hope the writer makes it unique... 제발 (jebal):innocent:

Hoping too for a unique ending sis. :innocent: happiness for all:)

Questions: is syj the first priority of the writer to be her lead actress?  if yes, then i think it will be great and uniquely superb as the writer has in mind for her to even shine brighter and bigger (like getting an awards) however, if she isn't the first then it will be compromise. Sometimes is like these the running of every drama and movie. Writer has a set of which actress/actors whom they would entrust their story written. And sometimes they debate whom to be given as some such like director, or even the choosen lead actors has a small recommendation to which partner they wanted to. Nonetheless, we just hope and pray that our beloved syj will justify her acting so everyone including us viewers and fans would have nothing to say whether the ending is happy or sad. Above all we are so grateful that our prayers has been granted to have a drama together for these lovely pair hyunbin and sonyejin. 

So sis  don't fret for all of those assumptions is just an assumptions:D. Everyone can make assumptions bcoz of what tvn has been given us bit by bit teaser and fans like us too trying to connect the writer's story which is so funny. 

Can't wait for 1st saturday of december CLoY hurray. 

Perhaps it will be nxt week about their presscon. Excited much. 

• Love 1

Son Ye Jin - Hyun Bin wished students well on their exams

SYJ: This year too, it's like a lie, that day is here.

HB: Se-ri and Jung-hyuk from Crash Landing on You

SYJ: Sincerely wish all of you passing (the exams).

HB: Good luck to everyone sitting for an exam. Fighting! We will see you soon!

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Loveumore said:

Questions: is syj the first priority of the writer to be her lead actress? 

I read somewhere that SYJ was the one who got contacted first for casting, then Hyun Bin. But I cannot find that article. I'll try to find it again.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, alou68 said:

I have a question Sis, Which one offered first One Spring Night or Crash Landing on You and in your own opinion why she chose the last one

I think OSNight offered first and she choose the later CLoY. OSnight i think the director and all his staff will understand her coz the concept was almost the same as Sitr: romance genre.

And i think hyunbin was also involve coz at that time early nov, there was a rumor that they went for golf. Perhaps if both have something maybe hyunbin won't allow syj to do romance with same leading man just maybe. Moreover, while they play golf maybe they discuss to wait for few mth if there is an offer or not for them to be in one drama. And hyunbin assures sonyejin to wait until this CLoY comes. Whoever got the offer first doesn't matter as long both are in one team. :D

Hope my assumptions satisfied your question. 

• LOL 2

My turn to ask some question, thanks to whoever share their thoughts:)

1) CLoY will probably finish their shooting at end of december or early of january. What will happen to our shipping if after ends this drama we don't have any post of both? Do we still to continue to discuss it here their individual whereabouts? And for how long do we give our timeline to still ship them? Or are we just silently rooting tru prayers for them individually if both have no interaction? 

2) Are they both will confirm if in case they are in relationship? If they are in relationship now, are they both will eventually get married nxt year or they just continue dating as to know each other well... Hahaha. 

• LOL 2

2 hours ago, Loveumore said:

My turn to ask some question, thanks to whoever share their thoughts:)

1) CLoY will probably finish their shooting at end of december or early of january. What will happen to our shipping if after ends this drama we don't have any post of both? Do we still to continue to discuss it here their individual whereabouts? And for how long do we give our timeline to still ship them? Or are we just silently rooting tru prayers for them individually if both have no interaction? 

2) Are they both will confirm if in case they are in relationship? If they are in relationship now, are they both will eventually get married nxt year or they just continue dating as to know each other well... Hahaha. 

I would probably ship them until one of them confirm relationship with someone else :D :sweatingbullets:

• Like 2

7 hours ago, alou68 said:

I have a question Sis, Which one offered first One Spring Night or Crash Landing on You and in your own opinion why she chose the last one

The news of SYJ turned down One Spring Night came out before the news saying she got the offer and reviewing the script. So I think One Spring Night production linked her name to promote the drama even though they knew she turned it down. I think it was a good decision to turn it down because it was similar to Pretty Noona and she wouldn't want to star in a drama that has similar concept/theme.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, thi2018 said:

I would probably ship them until one of them confirm relationship with someone else :D :sweatingbullets:

I'll probably be the same. Until then I can still harbor hopes that they can be a couple. Considering their ages, this unanswered question won't take that long. And frankly, I don't want to linger too much like other shippers who have been there for years. The past months since I've become a shipper in April of this year has tested my patience too much that I can't see myself holding on to false hopes. So if there's a very clear sign that there's no romantic angle at all on either or both sides, I will just go back to being a longtime fan of their individual careers.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

10 hours ago, thi2018 said:

Its so sad really if this is happening. So lets support each other by continuing to uplift prayers for them who knows miracles happen and it would eventually turn into joy to become a real couple :innocent:

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1

On 11/8/2019 at 11:24 PM, thi2018 said:

Crash Landing on You" Script Reading Video

Watching many times esp to our couple part:wub:. Just my opinion, and i welcome too ur side guys that as i keep on and on with this video i did realise that seojehye's part is very competitive since she will speak i guess most of her dialogue in north korean accent. If her part doing a heavy drama fighting for her fiancee against sonyejin's role in a light romcom  then guys nxt year for best drama awards would be intense coz i think these two are vying for best actress and popular awards. Hope the story bet this two is doing fairly. :rolleyes:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1