Son Ye-Jin 손예진 [Drama “Thirty-Nine” (JTBC/NETFLIX)]

Helena

It's been a few months there's no update from SYJ's IG. And I found today her activities on IG give "Likes" on Jung Hae IG latest post and she even likes and give comments on Wi Ha Jun' IG latest posting.

I really hope she will posting something new on her IG. :wub::wub:

• Like 3

4 hours ago, peggygordon said:

It's been a few months there's no update from SYJ's IG. And I found today her activities on IG give "Likes" on Jung Hae IG latest post and she even likes and give comments on Wi Ha Jun' IG latest posting.

I really hope she will posting something new on her IG. :wub::wub:

I'm hoping that too. Here's hoping that her "likes" & comments are just a start as we've been in "drought" since February 26.

One thing I admire about SYJ has been her strong sense of loyalty. So I'm not at all surprised that she still warmly treats her SITR family until now. That's why the man who eventually will end up with her is probably the luckiest guy in the world. If she can be this loyal & warm to colleagues and friends, how much more will she be to her husband. As the late Kim Joohyuk said after doing 2 movies w/ her, he realized she would really be a great life partner. And that's probably the highest compliment a woman could receive.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Actually  Ye Jin has been commenting and hitting like for her acquaintances occasionally on Instagram since February. Like Song Yoon Ah, Lee Min Jung, some of her normal friends she follows on Instagram etc.

Anyway, Wi Ha Joon visited Spring Night set yesterday, that's why Ye Jin commented on his post " Did you visit the set? I will also go" I assume she will visit Spring Night set, as this drama is going to end soon, regard almost whole crew of this drama is from Pretty Noona. Just feel funny when some shippers now are on 9th cloud thinking she will come to visit a specific person :phew:

• Like 1
  • Insightful 2

I don't know how long they shot SITR, but it's nice that SYJ has formed that strong bond with the cast/crew. I hope the same can happen to the CLL drama too w/c I read somewhere will take about 7 mos. As for the Injin shippers, I can understand their euphoria. Having now experienced how it is to be a shipper of SYJ-HB, you cling on to whatever small things you find that can bolster your belief that your ship is real. It's just that we all have our different limits when we consider it still real & not delusion already... What I appreciate with the Injin shippers though is that I've not come across any posts attacking HB personally. Very unlike HB's other ships where they post unsavory & mean comments about SYJ. 

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, firstaid said:

I don't know how long they shot SITR, but it's nice that SYJ has formed that strong bond with the cast/crew. I hope the same can happen to the CLL drama too w/c I read somewhere will take about 7 mos. As for the Injin shippers, I can understand their euphoria. Having now experienced how it is to be a shipper of SYJ-HB, you cling on to whatever small things you find that can bolster your belief that your ship is real. It's just that we all have our different limits when we consider it still real & not delusion already... What I appreciate with the Injin shippers though is that I've not come across any posts attacking HB personally. Very unlike HB's other ships where they post unsavory & mean comments about SYJ. 

i think sitr took 3-4 months.

Their script reading was end of Jan and i think their last shoot mid May..

i sooo agree with u about Injin shipper.

I dont mind the other shipper..

everyone have their own favourite..

as long as they know how to respect the other shipper and the actor/actress..

HB’s other shipper not only attacking YJ,they also left a rude comment on Vast ig...

im sure they will attack YJ again if YJ post any photo of CLL bts with HB..

• Like 3

52 minutes ago, cybertron said:

i think sitr took 3-4 months.

im sure they will attack YJ again if YJ post any photo of CLL bts with HB..

Wow, so CLL will take twice as long as the SITR then. I really hope we'll be given BTS vids & pics. 

As for further attacks... I hope you won't be right. I know that we SYJ fans have been really trying to control ourselves and not throw back mean comments about their favorites as well. We could have done so if we so wish. What we only do though is to correct firmly and factually the insults & untruths they say about YJ.

• Like 3

thats what i read..most of YJ fans didnt throw back a mean comment about their favorite..

As for now,i dont care what they wanna say about YJ.

I just want to enjoy this YJ-HB moment as much as i can...

I been waiting for them to act together since last year.

I believe some her fans have been waiting more than that..

So,lets just enjoy this moment..

I wish they will have a photoshoot together too:wub: since Vogue kinda like a shipper too..

• Like 1
  • Love 3

June 21, 2019

movie1.gifThe Best Movie Stars Chosen by the Audience
Actors Song Kang Ho and Kim Hye Soo are top choice

Source: Naver news, thanks to mistymorning for the gist

In conjunction with the 100 Years of Korean Cinema (1919-2019) anniversary, Maeil Business Newspaper and CGV Research Center have conducted a survey taken by 1,200 moviegoers nationwide for the best man and woman of Korean movies. The survey featured a multiple-answer questionnaire listing the Daejong (Grand Bell) award winners to choose from.

Song Kang Ho, who won the support with 56.2% and Kim Hye Soo, who recorded 58.9% topped the list for male and female actors respectively. 

1st place: Song Kang Ho (56.2) and Kim Hye Soo (58.9)
2nd: Hwang Jung ‌Min (44.8) and Son Ye Jin (39.9)
3rd: Lee Byung Hun (39.2) and Jeon Do Yeon (31.5)
4th: Jo Seung Woo (30.3) and Moon So Ri (26.9)
5th: Choi Min Sik (25.4) and Jeon Ji Hyun (25.2)

2019062_2.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, bichngoc93 said:

Crash landing of love will be broadcasted in November, after " Please melt me" of Ji Chang Wook(which will be aired in November).

It will be tvN's this year last project of Saturday - Sunday airing time.

ah thank you.

i read on twitter it will air on Sept.

Glad it will air on Nov

• Like 2

7be4b5ea2797468483d021c4cd911aa8.jpeg?s=

Seo Ji Hye Joins Hyun Bin And Son Ye Jin In New Drama From Writer Of “The Legend Of The Blue Sea”

Jul 3, 2019
by R. Jun

Actress Seo Ji Hye is the next to confirm for the upcoming drama “Crash Landing of Love” (tentative title), joining Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin, who signed on as the drama leads this past May.

The drama is a highly-anticipated one, being the next work of writer Park Ji Eun, who previously penned “The Legend of the Blue Sea” and “My Love From the Star.” Joining the drama in the director’s seat is Lee Jung Hyo, whose previous works include “Good Wife,” “Life on Mars,” and “Romance Is a Bonus Book.”

“Crash Landing of Love” is about a wealthy South Korean heiress named Yoon Se Ri (played by Son Ye Jin) who, while paragliding, is forced to make a crash landing in North Korea due to high winds. North Korean officer Ri Jung Hyuk (Hyun Bin) hides and protects her, and in doing so, starts to fall in love.

Seo Ji Hye will be playing the role of Seo Dan, an aspiring musician who grew up in North Korea in opulence. Her mother is the owner of a high-end department store in Pyongyang, and her father is a high-ranking government official. Though she boasts both wealth and beauty, she is an intelligent woman who relies more on her own skill and ability to advance in life.

Seo Ji Hye has previously appeared in dramas such as “Black Knight,” “Don’t Dare to Dream (Jealousy Incarnate),” and “Heart Surgeons.”

Though the timing of the premiere is still under discussion, previous reports have tentatively stated that the drama will be airing in November.

Soompi

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

• 2 weeks later...

Another update on SYJ & HB's drama

https://www.soompi.com/article/1310732wpp/actor-kim-jung-hyun-gives-first-update-since-leaving-mbcs-time-due-to-health-concerns

Tried to stay away from this thread to divert myself from being too frustrated w/ the lack of SYJ & HB news. Instead I rewatched & binged on their old dramas Shark, Friend the Legend & Snow Queen.... From IG posts & comments here & there, seems that CLL has began filming but there's been utmost secrecy about it. How I wish November comes soon & time flies fast.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, firstaid said:

Tried to stay away from this thread to divert myself from being too frustrated w/ the lack of SYJ & HB news. Instead I rewatched & binged on their old dramas Shark, Friend the Legend & Snow Queen.... From IG posts & comments here & there, seems that CLL has began filming but there's been utmost secrecy about it. How I wish November comes soon & time flies fast.

I thought I'm the only one who frustrated here LOL

Every news only mention their character :

“Crash Landing of Love” is about a wealthy South Korean heiress named Yoon Se Ri (played by Son Ye Jin) who, while paragliding, is forced to make a crash landing in North Korea due high winds. North Korean officer Ri Jung Hyuk (Hyun Bin) hides and protects her, and in doing so, starts to fall in love.

But they introduced another character with a long description.

Even someone share update filming suddenly it deleted.

im wondering would it be happened because the impact of SongSong divorced news?

Praying the cast and crew enjoyed filming, healthy and happy :innocent:

• Like 2