Son Ye-Jin 손예진 [Drama “Thirty-Nine” (JTBC/NETFLIX)]

Helena

HB Chinese fans said the script reading will be on 28th June.

Question : if it is true,tvn wont release any pic or clip until it is near the airing date right? which is they only release the pic/video around Nov?

i notice that most of kdrama release the script reading pics just a few days before the drama airing date.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, cybertron said:

HB Chinese fans said the script reading will be on 28th June.

Question : if it is true,tvn wont release any pic or clip until it is near the airing date right? which is they only release the pic/video around Nov?

i notice that most of kdrama release the script reading pics just a few days before the drama airing date.

According to Arthdal Chronicles. That drama airing on June 2019.

The cast and crew flew to Brunai on February.

First teaser released on April.

Script reading pics officially realese by TVN  on May. a month before airing.

Press con on May 30, 3 days before airing.

Wrap up party on May 31, a day before airing.

and 

Since it has similiarities with Crush Landing of Love (shooting on July, 4 months before airing time), i tough TVN will release the same scheduled too.

Maybe we can get candid camera from fans or crew before official from TVN released. :D

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

If the series is going to be 16 episodes, it could be completed before airing in September if filming starts in July.

If not, then most of the series would be complete before the first episode is aired on TV.

It also depends on whether most of the filming will be on location (mountain-forest locations because the story begins in the DMZ). Location shoots take longer because of weather, logistics and infrastructure limitations than a studio shoot.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, cybertron said:

Can someone help to translate Binnie Jinnie post??

The one about Negotiation DVD...

I was also about to post like this. I really hope someone in this group thread would be generous enough to translate it. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, cybertron said:

Can someone help to translate Binnie Jinnie post??

The one about Negotiation DVD...

17 hours ago, firstaid said:

I was also about to post like this. I really hope someone in this group thread would be generous enough to translate it. 

binniejinniecouple/Negotiation DVD

I was thinking to refrain from talking about DVD Negotiation so everyone can have a chance to own it but I guess not a lot of people would get this wonderful commentary, would it be ok if I don’t share it?. But who would do that? :D so I decided to spill it out. Please get one if there is DVD from their new drama. Drama DVD will have lots of BTS, NGs, and commentary with pictures…will be a lot more interesting (PR in advance). This is very long so it will be divided in 2 parts

Part 1:

First the trio introduced themselves. Then she greeted the director “It had been awhile, how are you doing director?” But the duo (SYJ-HB) didn’t care to greet each other :D Then there was a kidnapping scene done by Tae Gu, SYJ commented that this scene was similar to the one from the movie Peppermint by Jennifer Garner. She asked if the director had seen that movie.  Surely, she did not ask if a friend next to her (HB) had seen it. It would be normal to ask “Had you all seen it?” but instead she only asked the director and “ignored” Bin totally. How could she do that to her shopping friend? Or did she know exactly what the situation was? :D

The scene where she talked to the kidnappers in English, she said she consulted English teacher to get better pronunciation. She actually speaks better now than during the Negotiation filming, so it is a bit regretful. Then HB said “Would you enact that scene again?” She said “Huh? I cannot”, all 3 laughed. SYJ kept saying she feels regretful throughout the scenes where Chae-Yoon was speaking English, making HB and the director giggle.

About the chasing scene in Thailand, HB said the temperature was very hot. The director said HB, who was wearing a flowery shirt at that time, stepped out of the car, leaned on it, and immediately yelled “Ah it’s so hot”, making SYJ laugh like no tomorrow.

About the scene when her colleague came to her house looking for her while SYJ was just finished taking a shower, HB teased “Why didn’t he do anything when he came inside? Shouldn’t he grab her? Isn’t it a normal thing to do?” SYJ laughed like crazy at his comment. I swear this is extremely difficult to understand, there must be some hidden meanings behind it.

HB always kept in his heart the fact that SYJ got to film on a clean, neat, and cool floor. When SYJ and the director talked about setting up the filming studio on her floor, HB sighed in resentment “that’s right, your filming studio was great.” SYJ laughed and said “Tae-Gu’s filming studio was …,” he replied “Tae-Gu’s filming studio was also cool…but there was limited space to run.”

The two people filmed through monitors for about a month, SYJ said she could only look through the monitors to act.

The first scene where two people met through the monitors, he threatened to shoot but the bullet didn’t come out until the third try, he laughed and SYJ asked why. He said the gunshot was so loud and it was very dusty. Then she asked if he was startled. Both just kept describing back and forth about the scenes “This and that…and bang bang…” (There were no pictures so I don’t really know what tricks they were trying to play.)

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 5

6 hours ago, thi2018 said:

About the scene when her colleague came to her house looking for her while SYJ was just finished taking a shower, HB teased “Why didn’t he do anything when he came inside? Shouldn’t he grab her? Isn’t it a normal thing to do?” SYJ laughed like crazy at his comment. I swear this is extremely difficult to understand, there must be some hidden meanings behind it.

thanks so much for your effort to translate that long post..

naughty hb..:lol:

• Like 2

7 hours ago, cybertron said:

You're most welcome! I wish that Facebook owner posted English translation as well...she's good in English...I tried to translate word by word but it's not possible to to have exact translations for some words.

• Like 1

Thank you so much @thi2018 You've done it quite perfectly as I can now understand... SYJ need not ask how HB was and if he also saw the Jennifer Garner movie because she knew what the answers would be. Just another proof that they are in constant contact. 

And I can perfectly picture out how they all were just laughing out in the DVD. This is what made me fall for them: they make each other happy and seem to have a world of their own. They both have a good sense of humor and they get each other's funny bone. That's something that could make their relationship not boring and lasting, whatever relationship[ that may be. And HB just revealed how naughty his imagination could be when it comes to SYJ. Makes me remember how he's so defensive during the interview if he had fun watching SYJ's movies. I totally get you HB. And the male interviewers totally get you too :grin: And, wow HB said it's the normal thing to do :wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

10 hours ago, cybertron said:
13 hours ago, thi2018 said:

naughty hb..:lol:

Image result for #ììì§ #íì #thenegotiation

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

So Arthal Chronicles' air time is the same as MOA's, Saturday and sunday. It will be followed by Hotel del Luna which premieres on Jul 16 and end on the 1st week of September.. hmmm I wonder if Crash Landing of Love will replace HDL & also have the same time slot

• Like 2

1 minute ago, kynnngsoonim said:

So Arthal Chronicles' air time is the same as MOA's, Saturday and sunday. It will be followed by Hotel del Luna which premieres on Jul 16 and end on the 1st week of September.. hmmm I wonder if Crash Landing of Love will replace HDL & also have the same time slot

i read on twitter CLL will be air after Ji Chang Wook’s drama...

• Thanks 2

How many episode for Arthdal? 

Netflix show 12, on twitter said 18 episode.

Hotel de Luna = 16 episode

Maybe JCW’s drama also 16 episode.

So,it might be true CLL will release on 23rd Nov.

If Arthdal only 12 episode,

CLL will air before JCW’s,then we get to see it on 7th Sept.

If after JCW’s,then CLL will air around 2nd Nov.

Although i cant wait to see HB & SYJ,i prefer the drama to air on 23rd Nov.

I want it to be a great drama as a closing year for 2019...

• Like 3

8 hours ago, cybertron said:

In Hancinema it says Arthdal has 18 eps... And like you I am so eagerly waiting for their drama but I want it to be so well-made and not haphazardly done. I've waited for years for this and a few more months of waiting would be a small sacrifice.  

• Like 2

10 hours ago, cybertron said:

Arthadal has total 18 episodes devided into 3 parts. (Each part has 6 episodes).

Based on Allkpop news (here's the link https://www.allkpop.com/article/2019/06/ji-chang-wook-won-jin-ah-confirmed-as-leads-of-next-tvn-sci-fi-comedy-to-air-after-arthdal-chronicles) JCW's drama will be aired on late September after following : Arthadal part 1 and 2, Hotel De Luna, and Arthadal part 3.

So CLL will be aired on Late November.

I really hope to see our queen in very soon. Did she has another project?

It's been a long time to wait her IG since her last updated about "Memories of Cuba" book. 

Is it possible we can see their first script reading on 28 June (as scheduled?)

Missed her a lot.

But still I am Happy she's enjoying her daily activities with people who loves her :kiss_wink:

• Like 1
  • Love 1