Son Ye-Jin 손예진 [Drama “Thirty-Nine” (JTBC/NETFLIX)]

Helena

About both met writer in LA.

Correct me if im wrong.

On March,when there a news HB got an offer,isn’t the writer want to meet him personally to discuss about this drama but they haven’t meet each other yet.

And the writer just check his schedule with his agency.

So,i guess they never meet each other before that.

I really want to see them in this drama too.

Like i said before,it is not because of the rumor i want them to pair up.

But because Negotiation is not enough for me.

And both didn’t have any upcoming project.

Pirates got delayed.

Boston 1947 : not sure its true or not but i think the other guy also accept drama offer.

And moreover,both said they really want to act together in different genre.

And HB clearly said he want Yejin to be his leading lady for his next project.

So,this will be their only opportunity to act together as per their wish.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, cybertron said:

I really want to see them in this drama too.

Like i said before,it is not because of the rumor i want them to pair up.

But because Negotiation is not enough for me.

And both didn’t have any upcoming project.

Yes same here.. I like them in the same drama not because of the dating rumors. I thought they would make a nice pair onscreen. As far as offscreen, good if they are dating, it’s ok if they are not. I’m sure they know who they want to be their life partners. Just CANNOT wait for the drama confirmation! 

Boston 1947 movie was added to the movie list in Hancinema and it has Yejin as the female lead. This website is pretty reliable right?

• Like 2

True!

They are such a beautiful couple onscreen.

And MLFAS was one of my favourite kdrama..

I seriously cant wait for the confirmation.

When they said its confirmed on 21st,that is enough for me..

I dont really care about the title,the plot,the shooting location,the other cast etc...

thats how desperate i am to see them together in this drama.:lol:

• Like 2

Same here. Negotiation wasn't enough for me that's why I wished for another project for them. As a hardcore HB & SYJ fan of their individual careers since a long way back, I've always wished they too could have a project together. They are both very serious actors and I have always admired their acting that's why. When news about their Negotiation collab came out, I was really looking forward to it but never dared to think that "something" would come up w/ them in reality because I was mindful that HB was in a fairly new relationship w/ KSR. As all love affairs usually go, the first months are the most heady/passionate and I was expecting the same for HB then. All these real romantic rumors later on bet. HB & SYJ took me by surprise. And though their story is still unfolding and we don't know their future, I really hope this TVN project pushes through. I have watched 4 of this writer's works (Producers, Queen of Housewives, Queen of Reversals, My Husband's Got a Family) and I'm impressed w/ her works. 

@cybertron I agree. When the news first came out on this offer 1st wk of March, HB said that he hasn't met the writer personally yet. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, thi2018 said:

Boston 1947 movie was added to the movie list in Hancinema and it has Yejin as the female lead. This website is pretty reliable right?

the tweet about HJW mention Yejin as the female lead in his fm..

Not sure its true or not..

But the other guy that will be in this movie too (Im Siwan? - sorry,not familiar with him),currently in talk to be in the same drama with lee dong wook..

What i mean is,even if this project is true,it will not affect yejin’s schedule right..

• Like 2

23 hours ago, cybertron said:

What i mean is,even if this project is true,it will not affect yejin’s schedule right..

It seems Ye-jin has several projects lineups but no definite shooting schedules for them yet. Hope there won’t be any problems with the investors due to the dating rumors. There are a lot of postings about her drama confirmation but hardly anyone mentioning about the “reviewing” article. I guess everyone is looking forward to the pairing of hb-yj. Is it just me seeing more positive responses than negative ones?

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, thi2018 said:

I guess everyone is looking forward to the pairing of hb-yj. Is it just me seeing more positive responses than negative ones?

once the confirmation news out,i read all the comment on each post and im a bit surprise because its different..

i mean they received a lot of negatives response when the news about they might reunite came out..

i guess knetz are really unpredictable.

one moment they hate,and the other moment they like..:lol:

• Like 2

On 4/22/2019 at 7:31 PM, cybertron said:

the tweet about HJW mention Yejin as the female lead in his fm..

Not sure its true or not..

But the other guy that will be in this movie too (Im Siwan? - sorry,not familiar with him),currently in talk to be in the same drama with lee dong wook..

Im Siwan is the star in Misaeng series. If I'm not mistaken he's an idol turned actor... Maybe that's why SYJ & HB still didn't come out to confirm their participation yet as they are still working out Yejin's schedule. After watching her in Master in the House, she is quite strict on herself in upholding a promise. Maybe her nod on the HJW film came way before the TVN drama and they are trying to iron out her schedule. 

• Like 1

KNG has turned down doing Pirates 2. SYJ in the past said she would do a Pirates sequel but only with the original cast.

I recall SYJ turned down Boston, 1947 around the time the producers announced the movie project.

• Thanks 3

Ha Ji Won will be the presenter at Baeksang for drama category..

so the presenter not based on last year winner?? 

or did her drama won something last yr.

As i remember Best Actress was Kim Namjoo from Misty.

if its not based on last yr winner,i wish Yejin will be the presenter too..

• Like 1

11 hours ago, cybertron said:

Ha Ji Won will be the presenter at Baeksang for drama category..

so the presenter not based on last year winner?? 

or did her drama won something last yr.

As i remember Best Actress was Kim Namjoo from Misty.

if its not based on last yr winner,i wish Yejin will be the presenter too..

I wish they go together at Baeksang too but it seems unlikely. They are keeping very low key. They don’t even have a photo together or standing next to each other in recent Mediheal event :(((((

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, VivianWww said:

I wish they go together at Baeksang too but it seems unlikely. They are keeping very low key. They don’t even have a photo together or standing next to each other in recent Mediheal event :(((((

i read a comment regarding the mediheal event.

it was because hb and that girl in white dress are the presenter for mediheal while yejin is for manyo..

thats why he stand next to that girl instead of yejin.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...

I really hope within this week there'll be an update on the TVN drama. The suspense is killing me... SYJ has been so silent for the past months. And except for this TVN drama, I don't know of any projects lined up for her this year. Compared to last year where we had our fill of her dramas & movies, this year seems so different so far.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, firstaid said:

I really hope within this week there'll be an update on the TVN drama. The suspense is killing me... SYJ has been so silent for the past months. And except for this TVN drama, I don't know of any projects lined up for her this year. Compared to last year where we had our fill of her dramas & movies, this year seems so different so far.

hope so too since HB already done with his fm..

so should be no problem to announce it..

Althought seems like they will accept it or have accepted it..

i need official statement from both side..

Yejin keep hiding since Feb.

Its been 3 months since her last updated.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, firstaid said:

She’s not busy with work that means she’s busy with her private life, planning something big next year, who knows? 

• Like 4

SYJ has been working non stop and has an outstanding career. It’s time for her to shift her focus and start her own family.

She’s not the type of person who sits around and doing nothing. It must be something that keeps her occupied other than work.

If both of them don’t have another work line up after this drama there’s a good chance they will get married next year.

• Like 4

31 minutes ago, thi2018 said:

Who's this lady next to Yejin? Besides Yejin, she knows many sk celebrities

She could be YJ make up artist or the salon owner that YJ usually goes to since her name is also Jenny? 

It looks like a current photo of YJ.

• Thanks 1