Son Ye-Jin 손예진 [Drama “Thirty-Nine” (JTBC/NETFLIX)]

Helena

Just now, kynnngsoonim said:

That's why many were shocked when she had dating news with Hyunbin lol. Everyone was expecting that she would have 'something' with So jisub or Jung haein, whom she had shared intimate and romantic scenes with. As opposed to them, her interactions w/ Hyunbin didnt have skinship. So I think if they have really developed feelings for each other, it's because their personalities match and he has met her standards.

So true!

Everyone was shocked when the first rumor came out..

The rumor suddenly come out of nowhere when everyone was focus on Pretty Noona & MOTA couple...

For us,they are so match in term of visual,wealth,level and reputation.

But for them,they have so many similarities.

I heard that HB also home type person,and he likes travel,photography,real estate business,swimming.

And as i remember those things same with yejin.

Yejin likes a man who is quiet,gentle and well caring..

We can see those in HB right..

• Like 5

8 hours ago, cybertron said:

So true!

Everyone was shocked when the first rumor came out..

The rumor suddenly come out of nowhere when everyone was focus on Pretty Noona & MOTA couple...

For us,they are so match in term of visual,wealth,level and reputation.

But for them,they have so many similarities.

I heard that HB also home type person,and he likes travel,photography,real estate business,swimming.

And as i remember those things same with yejin.

Yejin likes a man who is quiet,gentle and well caring..

We can see those in HB right..

Maybe I’m one of the few that wasn’t shocked by the news?When I’m curious about actors’ relationship, I tend not to look at their interaction on screen because it’s acting. I focus more on their real chemistry in bts or interviews, press conferences etc. And I only see HB & YJ have something special. 

On the surface, they match well in terms of looks, wealth and social status. But their matching personalities are far more important in order to have a long, stable relationship. They both are domestic type people, love travelling, sports, movies, cooking & enjoying food. I can clearly see them as a couple who go out getting groceries then go home cooking and eating with each other, watching movies, playing games...simple yet happy. 

Ye Jin is very competitive and likes to win but HB is a mature and yielding man, so they can avoid clashing with each other. I can see that their relationship is gonna last for a long long time if not a lifetime.

• Like 16
  • Love 4

Joo Jin Mo will get married this June..

Both have close friends get married this year.

I hope we get to hear good news from BinJin next year..

Btw,i read some comment said KNG decline this because he has a movie with Ha Jung Woo / Ju Ji Hoon?

• Like 2

20 hours ago, cybertron said:

Joo Jin Mo will get married this June..

Both have close friends get married this year.

I hope we get to hear good news from BinJin next year..

Me too. I hope they will get married in spring next year so we don’t have to wait for too long. That means they will confirm their relationship at the beginning of next year (January maybe?) :D

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, VivianWww said:

Me too. I hope they will get married in spring next year so we don’t have to wait for too long. That means they will confirm their relationship at the beginning of next year (January maybe?) :D

before that happen,wish they can feed us with a lottttt of sweet scene in their drama ( if confirm).

It’s funny when someone tweet after the rumor about the drama :-

“Seems like this is the way HB want to get close to Yejin”.

And then another person replied :-

“ More exactly like HB want his fans to love Yejin”..

• Like 2
  • Love 1

On 4/11/2019 at 6:58 PM, cybertron said:

Btw,i read some comment said KNG decline this because he has a movie with Ha Jung Woo / Ju Ji Hoon?

Why do I feel not only because of Kim Nam Gil but also  because of Yejin. I feel like she's preparing for the upcoming drama. I hope my feeling is true.

Anything interesting from hb's fan meeting? 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, thi2018 said:

Why do I feel not only because of Kim Nam Gil but also  because of Yejin. I feel like she's preparing for the upcoming drama. I hope my feeling is true.

There are lots of clips from HB Seoul FM available on IG. Unfortunately I can not understand Korean. Anyone who knows the language could you please translate?

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, VivianWww said:

There are lots of clips from HB Seoul FM available on IG. Unfortunately I can not understand Korean. Anyone who knows the language could you please translate?

i only know he sang 2 song today.

MoTA OST and A Star Is Born OST.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I went through several IGs about his fm but nothing related to a Yejin. If you find one, can you please post them here? I was a litte shocked to find that there are more binshin (Hyun Bin-Park Shin Hye) shippers than I thought. I didn’t think their chemistry on and off screen was anything to brag about. Why are there so many binshin shippers?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, thi2018 said:

I went through several IGs about his fm but nothing related to a Yejin. If you find one, can you please post them here? I was a litte shocked to find that there are more binshin (Hyun Bin-Park Shin Hye) shippers than I thought. I didn’t think their chemistry on and off screen was anything to brag about. Why are there so many binshin shippers?

nothing related to yejin..

i heard that this fm theme about moa,something like that..

thats why he sang moa ost and psh’s favourite movie ost...

about binjin,i think they have to stay low because of their upcoming drama...

they cant give any statement or hint about each other..

• Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, thi2018 said:

Just as I thought so, he can’t mention Ye Jin because publicly they are just friends, also the drama has not been confirmed yet.

Most of BinShin shippers are Shin Hye fans not HB fans. Shin Hye official boy friend is currently involved in the Seung Ri scandal so they hate him and want her to be with someone else. Her most current costar happened to be HB and he is a great guy that’s why they are so crazily want them to be a real couple.

MOA is HB most current work and also a hit so he gained lots of new fans from it. That’s why he chose to sing “Is you”. Just like in his previous FM he sang Secret Garden OST. The second song “Shallow” I think he chose it because it’s a good song and fits his vocal/style well, nothing to do with PSH. He always sings 1 English song in his FM.

Personally I think their chemistry is weak both on and off screen, especially off screen so nothing worths mention here. When HB, Shin Hye have new project & costar this ship will automatically sink. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 4/13/2019 at 3:37 AM, cybertron said:

If google translation is right,i think he did mention that he is choosing a script right now and his fans will see him probably by the end of this year.

Not sure whether it is drama or movie

I really hope HB is referring to the TVN drama.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, thi2018 said:

Actually I'm not surprised anymore that there are so many binshin shippers. I've noticed that everytime HB does a TV drama w/ a leading lady, almost always a new ship forms. And they last for a long time. Others very rabid but some also are not. I take this shipping phenomenon as a testament on how good of an actor HB is, and how attractive he is as a man that fans would want their female idol to end up in real life w/ HB. As a longtime HB supporter I usually don't mind them not until they cross the line. And the one w/c riled me up was when these shippers go to the personal IG accts of SYJ and vast ent to post unsavory reactions on the possible TVN teamup of the two. Some go to the extent of saying that SYJ is not good for HB in real life. How could they do that? It's too selfish of them to try to sway the actors' decision just because they feel insecure that their ship will sink. They've had their wishes & fantasies fulfilled w/ romantic scenes of their shipped pair. Why would they deprive others who have a different taste than theirs?

• Like 2
  • Love 2

On 4/12/2019 at 10:09 PM, thi2018 said:

I hope this is true. What I noticed though is that things have been very quiet on Yejin's end. And is seems uncanny that both SYJ and HB since the start of this year until now don't have any movies/dramas in the works. Both of them are in a "vacation" mode (except for HB's occasional 1-day commitments).

• Like 2

8 hours ago, VivianWww said:

Just as I thought so, he can’t mention Ye Jin because publicly they are just friends, also the drama has not been confirmed yet.

Most of BinShin shippers are Shin Hye fans not HB fans. Shin Hye official boy friend is currently involved in the Seung Ri scandal so they hate him and want her to be with someone else. Her most current costar happened to be HB and he is a great guy that’s why they are so crazily want them to be a real couple.

MOA is HB most current work and also a hit so he gained lots of new fans from it. That’s why he chose to sing “Is you”. Just like in his previous FM he sang Secret Garden OST. The second song “Shallow” I think he chose it because it’s a good song and fits his vocal/style well, nothing to do with PSH. He always sings 1 English song in his FM.

Personally I think their chemistry is weak both on and off screen, especially off screen so nothing worths mention here. When HB, Shin Hye have new project & costar this ship will automatically sink. 

I also didn't expect Yejin's name be mentioned in his FM. They haven;t confirmed yet if they will accept the TVN drama and so it would be premature yet. And because his most recent work is MOTA, most likely it will be MOTA-centered. I'm now on Episode 6 of MOTA. I always wait until the drama is finished and read reviews before I begin. As per several reactions, the MOTA ending seems open-ended. In other words, the couple did not end up together. Thus, fans are left wanting and can't just let go as there is no closure. Perhaps this is the reason  why binshin shippers are still so "passionate" and rabid for their ship. And though I also agree w/ you that I don't see any sparks on HB's part, as a female I can't say that I'm an expert on reading a man's body language. I do believe firmly that in any romantic relationship to develop, it almost always has to start w/ the male initiating the pursuit. So the important question is: Who will HB pursue or who did HB pursue? 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, firstaid said:

And the one w/c riled me up was when these shippers go to the personal IG accts of SYJ and vast ent to post unsavory reactions on the possible TVN teamup of the two. Some go to the extent of saying that SYJ is not good for HB in real life. How could they do that? It's too selfish of them to try to sway the actors' decision just because they feel insecure that their ship will sink. They've had their wishes & fantasies fulfilled w/ romantic scenes of their shipped pair. Why would they deprive others who have a different taste than theirs?

I actually feel sorry for them. To think one day their dreams will be shattered and hearts broken when BinJin confirm their relationship so enjoy it while they can.

• Like 4

9 hours ago, firstaid said:

Actually I'm not surprised anymore that there are so many binshin shippers. I've noticed that everytime HB does a TV drama w/ a leading lady, almost always a new ship forms. And they last for a long time. Others very rabid but some also are not. I take this shipping phenomenon as a testament on how good of an actor HB is, and how attractive he is as a man that fans would want their female idol to end up in real life w/ HB. As a longtime HB supporter I usually don't mind them not until they cross the line. And the one w/c riled me up was when these shippers go to the personal IG accts of SYJ and vast ent to post unsavory reactions on the possible TVN teamup of the two. Some go to the extent of saying that SYJ is not good for HB in real life. How could they do that? It's too selfish of them to try to sway the actors' decision just because they feel insecure that their ship will sink. They've had their wishes & fantasies fulfilled w/ romantic scenes of their shipped pair. Why would they deprive others who have a different taste than theirs?

at first,i feel upset and mad when i read those comment...

but now,seeing how hard they really bash yejin,i believe they just feel insecure & in denial mode..

in many ways,hb-yejin really suit each other.

not only talent,wealth,status...but also their private life they have so many similarities.

and seeing how hb treat yejin compare to their favourite...errmm so no wonder they act that way...

9 hours ago, firstaid said:

As per several reactions, the MOTA ending seems open-ended. In other words, the couple did not end up together. Thus, fans are left wanting and can't just let go as there is no closure. Perhaps this is the reason  why binshin shippers are still so "passionate" and rabid for their ship. 

and the rumor came out while the drama still airing...

the LA pics leaked less than 24 hrs after MoTA ended.B)

*they were mad because at the end Yoo Jin Woo go to LA to meet Yoon Jin Ah:lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 2