Son Ye-Jin 손예진 [Drama “Thirty-Nine” (JTBC/NETFLIX)]

Helena

News report from China Times in Hong Kong reported that the AMTR premiere attracted about 12,000 audience (hard to imagine) so much so that Ye jin was shocked herself.

Many of the audience were moved to tears and the Japanese media branded AMTR as one of the best love story in 2005.

Let's wait for more news reports from Japan.

wahh..she is big in japan... gud for her :)

News report from China Times in Hong Kong reported that the AMTR premiere attracted about 12,000 audience (hard to imagine) so much so that Ye jin was shocked herself.

Many of the audience were moved to tears and the Japanese media branded AMTR as one of the best love story in 2005.

Let's wait for more news reports from Japan.

Who wouldn't cry bucketz in tis movie huh?! Am pretty sure da movie shall attract as much az 12k moviegoers real soon...

Not only a great luv story Wisey but nearly all uv a tearjerkin one, indeed!!

s31873020.jpg

The last time I posted this picture in the old thread, SaNine wanted to beat up this man. I have a feeling he won't enjoy seeing this picture :lol:

This series of pictures taken for AMTR promotion is very nice. This is a solo one.

2961139-1210523.jpg

GRR.. You are right.. The only person enjoyin in that pic is JWS >.< Tho SYJ looks so hot there ^^

Hi quteacho , I got mine too!....Thanks ya! :D

Scanned.... :wub: :wub:

scn0038a4hn.jpg

scn0039a1vw.jpg

Ha! ha! ha! am so happy for ya Carol!

Who else haven't got one here huh?! Should ev'ryone give it a try..

Whoa, 'tz truly somethin' coOL!! ;)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

eclickkorea.com

3 big pictures of AMTR Japan premiere...good for wallpaper

5497c937c6ca4ce98d8ca07e84538660_son.gif

2005102001.jpg

2005102003.jpg

Reposted from www.sonyejin.org and www.iyejin.com

JWS will be BYJ no. 2 after AMTR...his performance in AMTR with Ye jin was fantastic!

1 big picture of Ye jin in AoS!

syj-038_VIR8sXCRBwWF.jpg

Great to see that YJ is getting the acclaim that she deserves in Japan and it does look like that JWS is benefitting from that too, btw they both look like the prince and princess there so well-groomed there hee. ^^

More AMTR-related images

amtr42cv.jpg

amtr59xj.jpg

amtr66jd.jpg

amtr79kw.jpg

amtr81sc.jpg And does anyone else think especially in the AMTR poster YJ's pose/feel here is some sort the same as that on the April Snow one heh.

amtr90ku.jpg

amtr106ff.jpg

credit to shopgirl

amtr111yw.jpg

amtr120vf.jpg

amtr138lz.jpg

amtrsillycandids8pe.jpg

amtrcountry15fb.jpg

credit to shopgirl

Good newz!!! April Snow in Manila!

I heard from an ABS-CBN (one uv da largest TV network in Phil) insider tat they are da one who luckily got da rightz to locally release AS here in Manila.

Tentatively da unveilin' full trailer will embark on October 25 `en showin on theaterz da mid uv November.

Isnt tat a great gift on Christmas??.... Callin' ma sis... jhing, hazel_witch, Hae-won, ems, hallen, liezle, frances `en otherz... Lez rejoice!!!

:P:D

really??? oh, i can't wait to watch April Snow!!!

definitely one of the greatest gift on christmas!!! :D:D:P

do you have the lyrics of all the soundtrack of all ye jin's movie? (romanized with english translation if possible) especially 'Nal Geuman Ijuyo' by Gummy from AMTR and that song from the fan made MV of the classic...

please post again the MV from the classic (the one with behind the scenes) i haven't finished downloading it before...also the April Snow MV by Loveholic in http:// link please... :)

Hi Zi Yan! Sorry I cant find da linkz in http format. Hope tis would someway gratify ya...

`en yup! AS is nearly comin our way... trailer iz, in fact, now flashin da cinema screens in Manila. Da next big attraction I guesz before da year endz. Ye, a filipina too huh?! If so, welcome to da club sis!! Yehey! :P

April snow MV

song by loveholic

trailer_mv_2669_S.gif

mms://mmc.daumcast.net/mmc/1/500/0700001270103h.wmv

CLASSIC ^^

Classic01.jpg

mms://stream.cineseoul.com/hmusic/hmusic017113.wmv

General comments on AS

posted by vincenthoe7

from iyejin.com

Firstly, for me, it is quite obvious that the plot of the show is simple. The scripts from each individual are not much in detail. However, the plus points of the show should be credited to the acting of both great actor and actress. Secondly, I believe there are scenes that have been cut off. It is quite a pity.

Thirdly, there are scenes which are emotional. [ Eager to know? Go watch the movie previews okie! (“,) ]

Fourthly, no doubt some of the OST are nice. Particularly the ones with piano instrumental song. Very blending to the show.

Fifthly, there are few beautiful background sceneries taken.

Son Ye-Jin (Seo Young)

She is definitely a connoisseur in film industry. I would say she had acted well under several circumstances.

A variety of emotions have expressed by her, examples such as the anger, desire, jealousy, delight, confusion. And I thought she did it well to bring them across to the audiences without much utterance. Thus, with a simple love story, I believe many audiences would be easily allowed to notice her emotions to show her acting abilities.

And for all SYJ fans, we know that her favourite season is Spring, as well as loving taking pictures in her handphone. In the show, I remembered she said it too when they were at the beach. Hopefully, knowing that most talking are unprepared by the director scripts, it showed the naturalistic of the show. (Perhaps to SYJ fans, neutral audiences don’t?)

Finally, I would say April Snow is neither a fantastic nor a bad show. For all SYJ or BYJ fans, it is definitely a movie worth to watch for, and at the same time to appreciate their talents.

Personally I would rather prefer the simple, casual, plain dress than seeing ' a body of devil' of Son ye-jin either in movies or dramas in future. I dislike her to reveal her body, though such art film could be a fresh start for her. For me, she looks best naturally with casual dressing.

I would also say April Snow is not my favourite show. Comparing to the 'The Classic', it is better than AS a mile. However, I wouldn't rate April Snow that bad though, because I thought they acted brillantly.

Nevertheless, I believe AS will still be a hit in Singapore. =))

Guest hazel_witch

General comments on AS

posted by vincenthoe7

from iyejin.com

Firstly, for me, it is quite obvious that the plot of the show is simple. The scripts from each individual are not much in detail. However, the plus points of the show should be credited to the acting of both great actor and actress. Secondly, I believe there are scenes that have been cut off. It is quite a pity.

Thirdly, there are scenes which are emotional. [ Eager to know? Go watch the movie previews okie! (“,) ]

Fourthly, no doubt some of the OST are nice. Particularly the ones with piano instrumental song. Very blending to the show.

Fifthly, there are few beautiful background sceneries taken.

Son Ye-Jin (Seo Young)

She is definitely a connoisseur in film industry. I would say she had acted well under several circumstances.

A variety of emotions have expressed by her, examples such as the anger, desire, jealousy, delight, confusion. And I thought she did it well to bring them across to the audiences without much utterance. Thus, with a simple love story, I believe many audiences would be easily allowed to notice her emotions to show her acting abilities.

And for all SYJ fans, we know that her favourite season is Spring, as well as loving taking pictures in her handphone. In the show, I remembered she said it too when they were at the beach. Hopefully, knowing that most talking are unprepared by the director scripts, it showed the naturalistic of the show. (Perhaps to SYJ fans, neutral audiences don’t?)

Finally, I would say April Snow is neither a fantastic nor a bad show. For all SYJ or BYJ fans, it is definitely a movie worth to watch for, and at the same time to appreciate their talents.

Personally I would rather prefer the simple, casual, plain dress than seeing ' a body of devil' of Son ye-jin either in movies or dramas in future. I dislike her to reveal her body, though such art film could be a fresh start for her. For me, she looks best naturally with casual dressing.

I would also say April Snow is not my favourite show. Comparing to the 'The Classic', it is better than AS a mile. However, I wouldn't rate April Snow that bad though, because I thought they acted brillantly.

Nevertheless, I believe AS will still be a hit in Singapore. =))

have you watched it?

have you watched it?

Nah hazel_witch, aint yet! Ye may juz have overlooked wit wat'z scribblin up there. He he he... :P

Tat is actually a personal movie review from Vincent uv iyejin.com.

Ya know readin' alot uv interpretationz 'bout tis film makez me real jumpy!

Uv course, I respect each `en ev'ryones point o' viewz whether nice catch or not.

But still, am anticipatin' it!

Official video for AMTR Japan premiere

High res video. This should be in your collection. Ye jin looked wonderful!

http://www.keshigomu.jp/trailer/keshigomu_premiere_1018.wmv

my newest obbssesion

1 and 1/2 year ago was my 'newest' obsession and it has lasted until now and still going strong!!

Hope it will be the same for me.

Everyday looking forward to news, images, videos and movies of Ye jin has added more colours to my life!