Son Ye-Jin 손예진 [Drama “Thirty-Nine” (JTBC/NETFLIX)]

Helena

Wisey where art thou?? Am pretty sure he'z busy watchin da AoS premiere ayt?!

Got loadz to share wit us real soon... I much envy ye really mate.. :P;)

Hey hi jhing! where are ye from da Phil? No one knowz ye juz might be livin da next door wit me. He! he! he! he! :P

Hello quteacho! Am in Australia mate. I live here now. I've been here for 10 years. Please don't ask my age. hahahaha

I was born in Pinas (Pangasinan is my province so that would make me an Ilocano :D) but I haven't visited the Phils. in ages. hehehe How about u? Where are u from? Are you a city gal or a promdi? :lol: But mind you, my Tagalog is fluent. *Opo, marunong po akong magsalita ng tagalog at meron po kaming TFC/ channel 2 (ABS-CBN) dito.* :D

Wisey where art thou?? Am pretty sure he'z busy watchin da AoS premiere ayt?!

Got loadz to share wit us real soon... I much envy ye really mate.. :P;)

Hey hi jhing! where are ye from da Phil? No one knowz ye juz might be livin da next door wit me. He! he! he! he! :P

Yeah, I have watched April Snow twice already.

I have lots of things to write about AS and I will do soon after I have sorted out my thoughts about it.

Will have lots of spoilers!

Yeah, I have watched April Snow twice already.

I have lots of things to write about AS and I will do soon after I have sorted out my thoughts about it.

Will have lots of spoilers!

How is it.. any good?? and are the bed scenes too much?? >.<

How is it.. any good?? and are the bed scenes too much?? >.<

Ha ha...it really depends on who is the audience.....

A young fan of Ye jin who loves her as an untainted angel will be upset. An older married fan will find it acceptable.

Personally I think Ye jin revealed quite a lot of her body in this movie but it was tastefully done. Many fans will have now another reason to love Ye jin....her body. Young male fans will definitely need to take cold showers after the movie. I think the intimate scenes were pushed to the limit and just before earning a R(A) rating...

Ignoring all the bed and intimate scenes, I think Ye jin has earned lots of praises and respect for her performance in AS. This maybe contentious but my view is that the final version of the movie actually gave lots of room for Ye jin to flaunt her acting skills. I think the script is better for Seo Young than In Su.

Don't shoot me yet. My review will come very soon!

Hello quteacho! Am in Australia mate. I live here now. I've been here for 10 years. Please don't ask my age. hahahaha

I was born in Pinas (Pangasinan is my province so that would make me an Ilocano :D) but I haven't visited the Phils. in ages. hehehe How about u? Where are u from? Are you a city gal or a promdi? :lol: But mind you, my Tagalog is fluent. *Opo, marunong po akong magsalita ng tagalog at meron po kaming TFC/ channel 2 (ABS-CBN) dito.* :D

Am from Smallville, Manila jhing but ma parentz came from da north also, in Bulacan. 23 yearz young. :P So ye mean... kapamilya ka?? Are ya one o' those goin ga-ga to PBB? Me, am a certified kapuso! U2 hazel_witch??

Am from Smallville, Manila jhing but ma parentz came from da north also, in Bulacan. 23 yearz young. :P So ye mean... kapamilya ka?? Are ya one o' those goin ga-ga to PBB? Me, am a certified kapuso! U2 hazel_witch??

Whoa mate.. there's really a place called Smallville?? Cool...

Ha ha...it really depends on who is the audience.....

A young fan of Ye jin who loves her as an untainted angel will be upset. An older married fan will find it acceptable.

Personally I think Ye jin revealed quite a lot of her body in this movie but it was tastefully done. Many fans will have now another reason to love Ye jin....her body. Young male fans will definitely need to take cold showers after the movie. I think the intimate scenes were pushed to the limit and just before earning a R(A) rating...

Ignoring all the bed and intimate scenes, I think Ye jin has earned lots of praises and respect for her performance in AS. This maybe contentious but my view is that the final version of the movie actually gave lots of room for Ye jin to flaunt her acting skills. I think the script is better for Seo Young than In Su.

Don't shoot me yet. My review will come very soon!

yes, i agreed with Syjfan....this movie allows SYJ to really show her acting skills...and she did it well....

and she really chose the right script.

When it comes to emotional scenes, it is usually the gals who can do it...

For guys, for some reasons or others, they will always hide their emotions in public.....normal guys don't cry in public unless someone close to them passed away..

Poor BYJ......

Btw, did you read about review from 8days? How could they say SYJ & BYJ has no emotions?? :angry::angry:

Just my little opinion...my friends & i felt that we prefer SYJ to do the silent crying scenes instead of that little screaming at the open field...We felt that her quiet crying scenes...from the eyes and emotions she has generated is good enough to let us feel sad........

As for the bed scene, it is good that she is venturing into something she has not done before....

For an actor/actress, you can't always choose those "safe" or "sterotype" roles.......you will never improve.

I applaused her for doing something different from her previous movies/dramas...

quteacho - I don't consider myself a kapamilya matey. TFC/ABS-CBN is the only Filo channel we have here so I really don't have much choice but to watch their shows but I tell you what, I hardly watch their shows coz I'm too busy with my Korean soaps/movies. hehehe PBB is about the only show I watch religiously. Yes, am addicted to it coz of SAM! hahaha

Guest yellow roses

did anyone read the news reports on s'pore zbnow?

gosh, they were gushing over syj's figure and to quote literally, they actually described her boobs?!

i think s'porean reporters were a little over top, even though they were 'praising' her?