Son Ye-Jin 손예진 [Drama “Thirty-Nine” (JTBC/NETFLIX)]

Helena

1 minute ago, stardust8 said:

Because its YJ belated birthday celebration....and maybe she has something good to share:wub:

Just read...YJ was coming to her BFF premier movie(with KNG) with Yoona on 8th feb...

i think its mermaidleejh’s bday celebration..

because i saw a lot of bday wish on her ig..

still not pic of yejin at the premier.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cybertron said:

i think its mermaidleejh’s bday celebration..

because i saw a lot of bday wish on her ig..

still not pic of yejin at the premier.

Owhhh..then it must be something when they toast to YJ glass....:wub:

Any update on Pirates 2?is YJ will act again along with KNG....im really looking forward for that movie...how HB will react...hahaha:P

• LOL 1

42 minutes ago, stardust8 said:

Owhhh..then it must be something when they toast to YJ glass....:wub:

Any update on Pirates 2?is YJ will act again along with KNG....im really looking forward for that movie...how HB will react...hahaha:P

Nothing yet..I'm checking everyday about Pirates 2. KNG looks sad lately..he doesn't tease his costars as he did with syj before. He used to be so funny during interviews but I watched his recent interview about his new movie with bestie um ji won, he looked a bit sad.

The FMV above is lovable.  I remember this video owner made a similar video about syj-hi 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, fchopin said:

Nothing yet..I'm checking everyday about Pirates 2. KNG looks sad lately..he doesn't tease his costars as he did with syj before. He used to be so funny during interviews but I watched his recent interview about his new movie with bestie um ji won, he looked a bit sad

he also has a drama with the woman in Shark too right? 

• Like 1

Kng-syj were in drama Shark. The ending was tragic that’s why many viewers didn’t like it. I personally love it. The chemistry of the leads was awesome. Everyone said SYJ-hi’s chemistry was the best but I don’t agree. She had good chemistry with every costars. With Hae in, I think more viewers like it because of the sweet love story that easily connected with them. I thought the kisses between SYJ-hi were a bit awkward.  The kisses with kng were so natural. My personal opinion of couse :)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, fchopin said:

Kng-syj were in drama Shark. The ending was tragic that’s why many viewers didn’t like it. I personally love it. The chemistry of the leads was awesome. Everyone said SYJ-hi’s chemistry was the best but I don’t agree. She had good chemistry with every costars. With Hae in, I think more viewers like it because of the sweet love story that easily connected with them. I thought the kisses between SYJ-hi were a bit awkward.  The kisses with kng were so natural. My personal opinion of couse :)

Im with u...i really love shark drama...i repeated it many times....the chemistry was awesome n beautiful..they really perfect even the interview also live...as KNG always teased YJ..

Actually i dont really watch SITR ...i cant finished it..for me shark is a way better than SITR...ppl loves SITR cause too many kisses in the drama..which i really dont like.(my opinion..hahaha)..in shark thèy dont have many kiss scenes but it touched my heart...its a tragic love story...

• Like 2

2 hours ago, fchopin said:

i means the woman who had a crush on kng....i think her new drama with kng will be airing soon.her name is Honey Lee..is she the same girl in Shark? 

i watch Shark but i skip most of the part...maybe the drama was too ‘slow’ for me...

i feel dissapointed when i watch the wedding part bcos shes not married with kng,but thank god,her husband is good looking...lol..

yejin look the prettiest in Shark..a little bit chubby compare to SiTR but soooo pretty...

As for me personally,SiTR makes me become one of yejin’s huge fans.I dont really like romance or romantic comedy genre..

Because i think kissing/skinship in those genre is toooo fake,cringe,awkward and they always trying hard to make it look sweet but its look weird..

I only watch thriller crime kdrama like Signal,Tunnel,Innocent Defendant..

and i try SiTR because at that time it won Best Drama Award against Strangers (Secret Forest).

I dont like Strangers but i know that drama was popular & got a very good review..

So i was like,is SiTR really that good?? and the title itself sounds cute “pretty noona who buys me food”..lol..

Surprisingly,i really really like it.And during that time i dont know who is yejin who is hae in..

when i watch it i always wonder are they really dating,why they look so natural..

SiTR will always hv a special place in my heart,bcos of that drama,i knew yejin..and because SiTR i learn how to be a shipper..which previously i think only teenagers become a shipper for kdrama leads..not an adult like me.:lol:..

Since yejin dont hv any new drama,i think i will try to watch Shark again...i like Alone in Love..its kinda funny..

• Like 2

Yejin is really a ninja..how did she hide from all the reporters waiting for her at the airport? I wonder if she came home the same time as hb. .. hb was covering up for her while he showed his face at the airport and yj took the back route? Did someone say she went home 1 day after hb? 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, fchopin said:

Yejin is really a ninja..how did she hide from all the reporters waiting for her at the airport? I wonder if she came home the same time as hb. .. hb was covering up for her while he showed his face at the airport and yj took the back route? Did someone say she went home 1 day after hb? 

im thinking the same thing too..

when hb talking to the phone,its like he talk to yejin,”u can go out now,all the reporters follow me,it clear”...lol..but i think its only my delulu mind..

and i think its possible that hb help her to bring her luggage first..:D

and yeah,on 24/25 binjin fb post about knetz speculate what if yejin comeback om 25 or 1-4 days after hb..

and previously someone confirmed yejin was back on 25..

• Like 2

Currently im rewatching my all time favourite thai drama - Sawan Biang...

Many country did a remake of korean series.

But i didnt know if Korean ever remake series from the other country (except Japan)?

Gosh i can imagine if HyunJin in this series..

Im sure HB can pull a bad boy image since i watch him Negotiation..

But im not sure this kind of genre will be accept in Korea?

• Like 1

My wish too for them in the same drama for a long time now..I mean why not? How come they never casted them in a drama before. I just don't understand.  If I'm rich enough,  I will invest in a production for them to be in the same drama :D

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, fchopin said:

Have you seen the entire interview ig sonyejin.love posted (the newest one)? I downloaded the link this owner provided and it feels strange when yejin said "There's a man inside me" .. she said too many strange things ....

i havent watch it yet..

HB also said yejin a bit tomboyish...

i guess thats why some people said yejin is a lesbian?.

they dont like it when yejin has a rumor with her co star..

its funny a few weeks ago i saw on twitter that Irene Red Velvet was voted as the most love by a lesbian group (something like that),and before that some people said  Irene look alike Yejin..

• LOL 1

4 hours ago, cybertron said:

erm i wish yejin also in this photo.

Why do I have a feeling that she was there:smirk:? She doesn't have any plans for work yet , one of her best friends was there including Hyun Bin so why not. We all know that she hides so well:joy: 

• Like 1
  • Love 1