Son Ye-Jin 손예진 [Drama “Thirty-Nine” (JTBC/NETFLIX)]

Helena

3 minutes ago, cybertron said:

this is the first time in her career that her picture with a man leaked right.

I think so, not even a picture with kim nam gil outside of her official schedules even there is a rumor said they met outside close to their homes.

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, stormi88 said:

Hello I'm new here and was happy to hear about the dating of Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin. I'll be happy if they both are a couple because both seem to be very well match. Sadly I stumbled upon this ig account and the ig owner said Hyun Bin was not with Son Ye Jin. His official girlfriend is Ha Ji Won that's why he use her beauty care name J One for his recent drama. The account owner also claims people said they can't see any of her post or tag of Hyun Bin, Son Ye Jin, or Ha Ji Won. Saying maybe Vast.Ent and Ha Ji Won block it from being seen in public unless you go to her account. Otherwise it's not visible. I'm a bit confused here. 

I saw her comments everywhere...in many website...i just read that sega shippers is really crazy...they even claimed HB rship with SHK n KSR were for PR stunts...i dont believe..n its totally doesnt makes sense..HJW is a friend of YJ but not bestfriend...YJ bestfriend is cinderella 7...sega shippers have to move on..so sad to see them go crazy like this

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

that acc said hb-hjw together since 2011..

if its true then why hiding..isnt hjw older than hb..so its been 7 yrs,they should get married..

and what about with ksr-2016 till 2017..

and that person leave a comment like this everywhere..

and i notice the other account post hb-han ji min pic & clip alot too..

its ok because thats their right to ship any couple.

but can they please remove syj hashtag..<_<

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, cybertron said:

that acc said hb-hjw together since 2011..

if its true then why hiding..isnt hjw older than hb..so its been 7 yrs,they should get married..

and what about with ksr-2016 till 2017..

and that person leave a comment like this everywhere..

and i notice the other account post hb-han ji min..

its ok because thats their right to ship any couple.

but can they please remove syj hashtag..<_<

Hahahaha...yes ..she tagged SYJ together...thats why...n she commented on all binjin ig...

Its her right but she dont have to comment in all ig n website something not clear...n tagged YJ as to cover up HB rship

• Like 2

Hello everyone, this my firstime comment and  I felt like I had to comment on the relationship between SYJ and HB. Various reasons they give and are not logical. Korea has not changed from now on. Afraid to confess love, marriage and to have children as a burden. HB just returned from LA but he look restless or not relax. From there we can know what the answer is. After this we see how condition SYJ in airport. However I still support SYJ and like her acting. She so preety and humble person, but in personal terms it is a little bit enigmatic. Sorry if something goes wrong, just a view.

Edited by kemarau
  • Like 1
  • Insightful 1

eventhough im eager to hear they admit that they are dating,but now i understand and support if they want to hide it.

just read an article jennie kai break up after 1 month they admit they are dating..

i guess i just have to wait for their marriage news..

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, cybertron said:

eventhough im eager to hear they admit that they are dating,but now i understand and support if they want to hide it.

just read an article jennie kai break up after 1 month they admit they are dating..

i guess i just have to wait for their marriage news..

Yes....me too...i also think they dont have to admit it...her fans will understand...

Jennie n kai break up is so shocked...they just confirmed their relationship new year...now breakup...if our couple dont admit, YJ n HB must love each other very much coz they protect each other a lot...

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, winterlover8 said:

Yes....me too...i also think they dont have to admit it...her fans will understand...

Jennie n kai break up is so shocked...they just confirmed their relationship new year...now breakup...if our couple dont admit, YJ n HB must love each other very much coz they protect each other a lot...

dont know why im not shocked..

they are still young...

they hv a long way to go before settle down..

moreover i believe in actor/actress relationship more than idols..:rolleyes:

for YJ&HB, their fans will understand..

whoever dont understand it will call them a liar..

there is a proof,even if they didnt admit it,the other shipper should move on.

seems like they will move on only when YJ&HB confirmed their r.ship.

** does anyone know where i can watch Art of Seduction with eng subtitle?

i’ve watched unsubbed version,it was so funny!

• Like 2

4 hours ago, winterlover8 said:

Can someone translate latest post in binnie jinnie facebook... @fchopin:D

There is a rumor Yejin will come home today. this rumor is from China. And then fb owner was translating what knetz were talking about the possibilities if Yejin comes back home today or this week

- if she comes home today or tomorrow that means she probably was together with hb in US. Both plan to come home 1-2 days apart to prevent suspicion from knetz and press.

- Her agency understands this so they would guess she won't come home today

- To show there is nothing between them, she will come home in 4-7 days to prevent rumors from going too far

- There was another opinion saying that if she has work in SK, she will come home today. Between work and dating rumor which one is more important? But then her agency said she doesn't have work schedule this week so it's hard to say when she will come home. If she stays in US too long...then it's more likely there is nothing between them

- If she comes home today, that would be too obvious that they are couple and they are not afraid of rumors. If this is the case, they should plan to get married (but this is going too far). Knetz interpreted hb's luggage. It seems he was going home in a hurry (without plan) instead of having work schedule in SK. If Yejin comes home today, Yejin knows her name will be on top search naver again and they are prepared to announce officially that they are dating. If they think about denying and if there are more pictures of them together circulating around, they might not be able to prevent more damages, so might was well admit it. If everything goes well, they can proceed to announce about getting married

- Lets wait and see if she comes home today. If so, I will continue to discuss. If not, I will erase this.

• Thanks 4

51 minutes ago, fchopin said:

There is a rumor Yejin will come home today. this rumor is from China. And then fb owner was translating what knetz were talking about the possibilities if Yejin comes back home today or this week

- if she comes home today or tomorrow that means she probably was together with hb in US. Both plan to come home 1-2 days apart to prevent suspicion from knetz and press.

- Her agency understands this so they would guess she won't come home today

- To show there is nothing between them, she will come home in 4-7 days to prevent rumors from going too far

- There was another opinion saying that if she has work in SK, she will come home today. Between work and dating rumor which one is more important? But then her agency said she doesn't have work schedule this week so it's hard to say when she will come home. If she stays in US too long...then it's more likely there is nothing between them

- If she comes home today, that would be too obvious that they are couple and they are not afraid of rumors. If this is the case, they should plan to get married (but this is going too far). Knetz interpreted hb's luggage. It seems he was going home in a hurry (without plan) instead of having work schedule in SK. If Yejin comes home today, Yejin knows her name will be on top search naver again and they are prepared to announce officially that they are dating. If they think about denying and if there are more pictures of them together circulating around, they might not be able to prevent more damages, so might was well admit it. If everything goes well, they can proceed to announce about getting married

- Lets wait and see if she comes home today. If so, I will continue to discuss. If not, I will erase this.

thanks so much for your translation.

for me even if yejin will be in US for too long,i still believe there is something between them..:lol:

i keep refreshing my ig since morning hoping theres a picture of yejin at the airport..:D

3 hours ago, cybertron said:

thanks so much for your translation.

for me even if yejin will be in US for too long,i still believe there is something between them..:lol:

i keep refreshing my ig since morning hoping theres a picture of yejin at the airport..:D

Thank u so much @fchopin for ur good job...we owe u for the translation....

I noticed HI is back to korea today...so its confirm that he's not dated YJ...:D

...im with you @cybertron....if YJ not come back today also i confident to say that they are something between them

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, cybertron said:

hi @fchopin,any interesting about these two from knetz??

so  bored without any news.

i soooo cannot for waiting yejin comeback..

imagine that while everyone think that she still in LA,but the truth is she already in SK..:lol:

I just watched a video from binnie jinnie fb...there was a 1video during negotiation promo...when they went back but HB didnt ride a bus together...they said that HB called YJ something sweet...hold her hand...i dont understand...can someone checked and share what actually HB called YJ...:lol:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, winterlover8 said:

I just watched a video from binnie jinnie fb...there was a 1video during negotiation promo...when they went back but HB didnt ride a bus together...they said that HB called YJ something sweet...hold her hand...i dont understand...can someone checked and share what actually HB called YJ...:lol:

and another one the clip on yejin’s ig.

the one with love sign..

i wonder what hb said that makes yejin mute that clip..:wub:

• Like 1