Son Ye-Jin 손예진 [Drama “Thirty-Nine” (JTBC/NETFLIX)]

Helena

5 minutes ago, fchopin said:

Translation for the very top post

They said:

This dating rumour is really a hot topic in SK. There are hundreds of articles talking about them that is impossible to read them all. They don't know whether these are real or assumption 

1. One post has a title "I have a clip showing hb and yj hand in hand". The owner claimed the clip is in his/her phone but don't know how to upload.  Many people commented how to upload it but the owner never did and disappeared. 

2. One post said "I saw hb in person." The writer claimed seeing hb at a very close distance.  His face is not big. He's very handsome,  just like looking at an art work. I also saw Son Ye Jin." No one knew where or when  the writer saw her and no one asked those questions in the comment section. This was posted on January 22.

3. Another post "Son Ye Jin and Hyun Bin is rumored they got married since September 2018". There was a picture captured from some blogs posted by someone who has fortune-telling ability. The picture has the post as follows :

● On September 12: "I have posted about Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin recently". I kept getting questions if these 2 have a dating rumor, what would be their horoscopes.  Both of them will surely have good news. They will not like friends, best friends, acquaintance or dating. They will get married. I'm happy for the handsome man and the beautiful lady. If you ever hear a dating rumor of these 2, please come back to me.

● On January 10 (1st dating rumor) "Did I not tell you?  Son Ye Jin Hyun Bin".  Definitely there will be news about marriage. If not, I will stop here.

Comments at the bottom :

-arrggg..goosebumps 

-very good to have captured these pictures 

-Did Son Ye Jin write this?

-the end

4. Another post "Hyun Bin looks exactly like Son Ye Jin's dad". See picture

Comments

-yes very alike

-Son Ye Jin picks lover who has to look like her dad

-same from being in marines to having dimples. Exactly alike 

-this is definitely destiny 

No wonder they  look alike. She looks like her dad and Bin has many beautiful features like her dad. SK news started to discover this and somme began to write about it.

Thank you for the translation! So much information:D What is your opinion on this?

• Like 1

thank you sooo much for your translation..

ok,so as i understand for point no 3..

someone who has fortune telling ability said that hb & yejin will get married,not only dating..

and that post was on September 2018.

and he said if in future any rumor about them,then comeback to him.

means what he predict almost true.

Then on 10th Jan he comeback and said isnt what he said before is true??

am i right?

• Like 3

Yes.. sounds like that fortune teller is wow

I'm not sure where they got those posts..the pictures posted look like from some personal blogs. So...the dating rumors are not just recently. ..it had been going on since last year, I guess off and on... and now it's more obvious because someone snapped their pictures.  Don't you think those pictures so close like someone took them right in the front? Did they even know they were followed?  The Negotiation presscon was in August right?

Trying to read some more to see any interesting posts :)

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, fchopin said:

Yes.. sounds like that fortune teller is wow

I'm not sure where they got those posts..the pictures posted look like from some personal blogs. So...the dating rumors are not just recently. ..it had been going on since last year, I guess off and on... and now it's more obvious because someone snapped their pictures.  Don't you think those pictures so close like someone took them right in the front? Did they even know they were followed?  The Negotiation presscon was in August right?

Trying to read some more to see any interesting posts :)

yeah my bad..

already edit...promotion start from 9/10 Aug..

i think previously nobody care about that post because no evidence..

and its like just random talking...

something like a fans rooting for on screen couple because of their chemistry..

moreover,last year fans still hype with pretty noona and injin couple..

l

• Like 1

49898063_381221702437768_318962504396124

According to the same FB account, the above is the original post on January 9 from an anonymous person started the rumor

●right now Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin are in LA, with Lee Jin Woo

●why are they there, any events? Who is Lee Jin Woo?

●really? are they really close? If not, are there any events?

After researching,  fb owner said Lee Jin Woo is HB's senior served in Marines. Also, when they were spotted last year (on August 11, 2018) at the golf course,  the name of the golf course was blacked out...so meaning someone actually saw them there at that particular golf course. There was one comment on YJ's IG "I saw you in LA" and another one "wife Son goes vacation to US with Hyun Bin?" 

What do you guys think?

• Thanks 3

2 hours ago, fchopin said:

According to the same FB account, the above is the original post on January 9 from an anonymous person started the rumor

After researching,  fb owner said Lee Jin Woo is HB's senior served in Marines. Also, when they were spotted last year (on August 11, 2018) at the golf course,  the name of the golf course was blacked out...so meaning someone actually saw them there at that particular golf course. There was one comment on YJ's IG "I saw you in LA" and another one "wife Son goes vacation to US with Hyun Bin?" 

What do you guys think?

Wow suddenly Lee Jin Woo become famous...HB introduced his senior to YJ??interesting....

I hope someone will leak other pic of then together with Lee Jin Woo

U are so lucky as u understand the language...thanks for ur translation..its awesome

What does he mean wife son??is it YJ moms??

• Like 1

2 hours ago, fchopin said:

What do you guys think?

That means when YJ, her older friend, HB,  and his older friend ate together.. it seemed they are having lunch with their parents....

• Insightful 1

46 minutes ago, winterlover8 said:

Wow suddenly Lee Jin Woo become famous...HB introduced his senior to YJ??interesting....

I hope someone will leak other pic of then together with Lee Jin Woo

U are so lucky as u understand the language...thanks for ur translation..its awesome

What does he mean wife son??is it YJ moms??

May be it means wife son ye jin goes to vacation with husband hyun bin....:D

• LOL 1

8 hours ago, cybertron said:

im thinking their so called acquaintances that snap their picture and post about them..

how come they know about Lee Jin Woo..

and “wife”???

I'm thinking someone who knows them well. If not, how did they know the name of hb's senior? Maybe it was someone who knows hb's senior.

6 hours ago, J. Bhattacharjee said:

May be it means wife son ye jin goes to vacation with husband hyun bin....:D

yes I think that's what they meant wife "Son" is her last name 

10 hours ago, angiecrosby said:

Thank you for the translation! So much information:D What is your opinion on this?

I remember Yejin checked and liked some posts in injin shippers' accounts when the drama was ended. Did you guys remember that? This is what I think:

After hb broke up with ksr and he started filming negotiation with yj, they developed relationship due to same age and so on....they started dating but very careful so they only get caught in US at the golf course once. Then, when "something in the rain" got so popular and there are many fan ship her with haein due to their sweet chemistry on and off screen...maybe hb got jealous? did you remember during negotiation vip, hb thanked sitr staff and said he enjoyed watching the drama as well? Would you do that if you are just her costars? Why would he thank sitr staff? Yejin even said that everyone thinks she looks good with all her costars including hb. So after he finished filming moa, he immediately flew to US to celebrate her birthday. Maybe he wanted to date her publicly but I guess he couldn't convince her since yj is a private person. Since they got caught again in US, they decided to go ahead and act like friends..."Because we are friends so it's ok to go together in public without afraid of being photographed" or maybe they released that picture in the supermarket to show that "we are just friends that's why we don't care if you take pictures"

30 minutes ago, winterlover8 said:

I just read the comments in ig that someone seen them holding hands inside the supermarket.....i really want to see it:tears:

but if someone has a picture of them holding hands...it's a different story...which IG did you read?

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

46 minutes ago, winterlover8 said:

@fchopin sorry....i cant remember which ig 

...cause so many ig i seen...:sweatingbullets:

But i screenshot the comment but dont know how to attach here:crazy:

Ohh..its kind of tricky. I think if you have fb account, you can post your screenshot there and then copy the link and past here. Otherwise, I think you have to post it somewhere that creates a link...I'm not sure neither :) 

Negotiation shooting started in June 2017... And HB broke up with KSR in December... What I feel is that HB and YJ became friends during shooting but started liking each other during promotion in August... That's when they met at golf course... But HB was busy at that time because of rampant promotion and MOA shooting... So after finishing everything they met at US to date... May be they planned everything that YJ will go to US before and wait for HB and later HB will join her... In this way it will seem that they are traveling alone for their individual purpose... 

• Like 2

im always wonder,when they start dating?

ok,let me list the fact about these too,then we can investigate them together:D:

Correct me if im wrong bout below fact.

1. HB & KSR together from Dec 2016-Dec 2017

2. Negotiation start filming July 2017

3. SiTR start filming early Feb 2018

4. The fact interview released Oct 2018

5. The interview about married twice was on Aug/Sept 2018

6. Spotted at golf course on Aug 2018 

7. Golfing together again on Nov 2018

8. Alhambra wrap up party 31 Dec 2018

9. Spotted in LA on 9 Jan 2019

10. Spotted in supermarket on 21 Jan 2019

-In my opinion,they develope some feeling while filming Negotiation.Even she used to said its hard for her to fall in love with her co star during filming bcos she only focus on her work.

- But at that time HB still with KSR,maybe already hv a problem on their r.ship,just not offially break up.

-Moreover,HB&Yejin hang out a lot at that time.So,it make them close together.And with easy going,bubby personality,natural beauty,who wouldnt fall for her right.

-But they are just friend.Until SiTR release and become so popular and people rooting for Yejin&JHI off screen,i think he just realize that he loves her because he feel jealous while watching SiTR.But still,maybe he didnt confess yet bcos he respect her.

-And after SiTR done (June after back from vacation reward),he start to makes a move.

- July/August start dating.Im start to think that this time they hv a plan to married but since HB has upcoming project they hv to make it secret.

It is because of the interview she said she want to marry twice.

-On The Fact interview she said its hard for her to meet somebody (lover) if he is not someone who is she working with.

- Aug golfing,it was in LA?? i thought in Korea.

- On Nov,she said she will go to US for vacation.

-End of Dec,she start her vacation.Still no one knows whether she flew from  SK-US or SK-Singapore-US or SK-Singapore-Thailand-US.

Well,it doesnt matter.

The important thing is shes in US with HB on her birthday.

Oh btw,HB&KSR start dating just after 2 months they meet each other.

is my chronology sounds too kdrama?:sweatingbullets:

Im sorry but i cant stop thinking theres possibility that they are married.

Isnt it is toooo long for a dating couple to spend time together on vacation - almost 1 month.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

@cybertron I start giggling when reading your timeline analysis :thumbsup:somehow I agree with you hb started to make a move when people paid so much attention at hi-yj couple. I think yj checked and liked some injin shippers' posts because she wanted to understand the situation.  Did she not say in one of her interview that she was wondering why people want to be a couple so she rewatched the drama? That part really got me thinking 'they are just costars, nothing else.' So I started to follow them to see how the story goes. The more I follow them, the more I feel HI is not suitable for her. I like him as an actor. He has great potential but he's not ready to settle down. He was still worry about becoming independent back in December 2018 when he was in 'I live alone' variety show. But if yj ends up with him, that's her choice. I won't say a word and will still support her. But when I saw hb-yj during Negotiation presscon, they looked to awkward on stage.  It seemed like she wanted to hold onto his arm like she normally did with her previous costars, but both of them looked like they didn't know what to do. So I thought there must be something going on between them because why would they acted like that. But I still had my doubts. But now I really think they have so much potential to be a real couple  (if not yet). Both will make a perfect pair in every way. She really needs someone independent, mature, and successful like hb.

I don't know when they will be returning because some articles talked about reporters waiting for them at the airport everyday. I'm worrying for them.

• Like 1

right!

and now the more i look back their video off screen,nothing more than a co star and noona-dongsaeng...

i agree with u bout hae in..

i never like pretty boy in kdrama but hae in got me hooked with his talent..

and he has a very lonngggg way to go.

its different with song song couple.

isnt jungki already lead in a few movies and dramas before he lead dots?

not sure,i only knows him because of running man..

but like u said,if in the end yejin chose hae in,i wont say anything too..

i loves yejin,will support her no matter who she chose...

i remember yejin said she will take care of hae in just like so ji sub take care of her.

and yoon eun hye said she became closed with ye jin because she see that yejin really take a very good care of min ho during personal taste..

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, fchopin said:

I don't know when they will be returning because some articles talked about reporters waiting for them at the airport everyday. I'm worrying for them.

wow they are waiting everyday?!

if they are really together,they’ll become another powerful couple in SK.

most of netizens didnt believe their agencies right.

they believe that yejin & hb are dating but dont want to go public with this relationship.

someone said imagine how good

looking their kids if they are together.

with smiley eyes & dimple..

btw,i saw a post on ig about hae in’s new movie..

just confirmed about the cast but dont know when they start filming.

so i guess he will reject spring night.

• Like 2