Son Ye-Jin 손예진 [Drama “Thirty-Nine” (JTBC/NETFLIX)]

Helena

12 minutes ago, fchopin said:

I think they wanted to leak that. They knew about dating rumor from SK.. it’s all over the news .. and their agencies and they still go to supermarket to get caught.. common.. they want everyone to know this...Yejin is Smart girl!

haha im thinking the same thing too..

gosh shes really realllyyyyy smart..

shes hiding since the rumor start,and nobody knows where she is whether in LA or SK or other place..

her fans worry about her whether shes ok or shes stress about those haters comment..

and then bang! picture leak...

i still impress that they got caught just a day after MoTa ended..

its just PERFECT timing...

*now those pic all over ig and twitter.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, cybertron said:

I forgot the ig u mention..

what is the ig name?

im shock because thats the first time i saw that ig..

i cant stop smiling from ear to ear.

gosh the timing really on point..

just after MoTA ended..

Yep... perfect timing.. the IG is sonyejin.love

wow I think they are really going to get married because if not they won’t let the picture leaked. Yejin never admitted having relationship with anyone before (if I remember correctly)...do you think she will drop Spring Night? 

25 minutes ago, fchopin said:

Yep... perfect timing.. the IG is sonyejin.love

wow I think they are really going to get married because if not they won’t let the picture leaked. Yejin never admitted having relationship with anyone before (if I remember correctly)...do you think she will drop Spring Night? 

i think she will accept both.

maybe if MBC or director really want her,then they will reschedule and finish it before yejin start with pirates..

heard that their dating news already trending on weibo.

somenone tweet :a couple who grocery shop together stay together:wub:

• Like 1

|News|  2019•01•21 Son Ye Jin and Hyun Bin are Spotted Together at the Suppermarket in LA

2019012201001541900120561_20190121140904

One of the netizens on the afternoon of the 21st posted a post with a titled "Hyun Bin - Son Ye Jin Photo". In the post, Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin, who are looking at the groceries together, have a picture taken. Hyun Bin pushes the cart while Son Ye-jin looks at things. 

On January 9th, an online community claimed Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin are dating by traveling together to United States and eating at a restaurant with Son Ye Jin's parents.

However, the two sides denied that it was "absolutely not". "The contents are not true," a member of the MS team told Sports Korea, "and the parents of Son Ye-jin are present in Korea and denying that it is ridiculous to present in the United States." 

Hyun Bin's agency, VAST Entertainment, also said, "He is currently working abroad on a schedule"

After the supermarket photo released, Sonye-jin's side said, "We will confirm with her," and Hyun Bin said, "We are confirming the facts now, and we will announce our position soon." 

Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin were colaborated in the movie 'Negotiations', which was released last year. In the process of publicity, the netizens 'opinion that the two people fit well together.

lunamoon @ sportschosun.

42 minutes ago, cybertron said:

i think she will accept both.

maybe if MBC or director really want her,then they will reschedule and finish it before yejin start with pirates..

heard that their dating news already trending on weibo.

somenone tweet :a couple who grocery shop together stay together:wub:

Same in SK..all news are talking about them. I think we'll hear their confirmation soon. I do hope she accepts both projects as well. I cannot wait to see her onscreen.  My happy heart!!

did they holding hand??

gosh im laughing so hard reading so funny comment especially from Indonesia fans.

They said no wonder he dissappear last night (MOTA),he go to shopping with ‘pretty noona’..:sweat_smile:.and so many funny comment..

Pretty noona who buys him food still valid because yejin a few months older than hb.. :tounge_xd:

2 hours ago, fchopin said:

Same in SK..all news are talking about them. I think we'll hear their confirmation soon. I do hope she accepts both projects as well. I cannot wait to see her onscreen.  My happy heart!!

MBC is cable or free?

i heard only cable channel that allows so many intimate/ kissing scene like JtBC.

I still cant stop smiling.

im just soooo sooo happy...

i bet this is the huge dating news they were talking about last year.

i cant wait to see both of them together admit their relationship.

And lastly,i hope injin shipper wont blame yejin or hate her..

its not like she dump hae in or what..

it just injin shipper delulu mind always think and confident that they are in relationship.

hae in will found his ideal woman too..

so hb’s agency denied again??

they want dispatch to reveal another picture or what??huh<_<

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

2 hours ago, cybertron said:

did they holding hand??

gosh im laughing so hard reading so funny comment especially from Indonesia fans.

They said no wonder he dissappear last night (MOTA),he go to shopping with ‘pretty noona’..:sweat_smile:.and so many funny comment..

Pretty noona who buys him food still valid because yejin a few months older than hb.. :tounge_xd:

MBC is cable or free?

i heard only cable channel that allows so many intimate/ kissing scene like JtBC.

I still cant stop smiling.

im just soooo sooo happy...

i bet this is the huge dating news they were talking about last year.

i cant wait to see both of them together admit their relationship.

And lastly,i hope injin shipper wont blame yejin or hate her..

its not like she dump hae in or what..

it just injin shipper delulu mind always think and confident that they are in relationship.

hae in will found his ideal woman too..

so hb’s agency denied again??

they want dispatch to reveal another picture or what??huh<_<

Yes for 2nd time...both agencies denied they are dating...

If it just friends, why they holiday together too long...some more...why they both dare to go public to buy groceries..? They can asked their friends to buy to avoid the rumors...

I think they are serious in relationship but dont want a pressure from the press or fans on the relationship ...want to keep it low...and when the right time is coming...they just inform their wedding date..

• Like 1
  • Love 1

yes you are right..

they spend their time together for too long..

isnt hb go to US for business matter..:rolleyes:

maybe hb also dont want to go to

public this relationship..learned from previous r.ship...

moreover,yejin always keep her private life private..

could be her request too..

maybe they already admit to their agencies since beginning but it just their agencies who denied it..

dispatch must keep an eyes on them right now..

let see if dispatch leak their kissing picture,what are the reason they will use to deny it..:phew:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

40 minutes ago, cybertron said:

yes you are right..

they spend their time together for too long..

isnt hb go to US for business matter..:rolleyes:

maybe hb also dont want to go to

public this relationship..learned from previous r.ship...

moreover,yejin always keep her private life private..

could be her request too..

maybe they already admit to their agencies since beginning but it just their agencies who denied it..

dispatch must keep an eyes on them right now..

let see if dispatch leak their kissing picture,what are the reason they will use to deny it..:phew:

I just giggled when read the reason dat they meet up to buy groceries togetherr....likeeeee seriousss????golfing...eating in the restaurant and now shopping groceriess....something fishy..they must come out with a good reason later on...

Yes YJ is a private person...i also think like that...both are so popularr...HB cant easily admit that hes dating YJ...cause YJ is a superstar..its diff from SR...

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Just now, winterlover8 said:

I just giggled when read the reason dat they meet up to buy groceries togetherr....likeeeee seriousss????golfing...eating in the restaurant and now shopping groceriess....something fishy..they must come out with a good reason later on...

Yes YJ is a private person...i also think like that...both are so popularr...HB cant easily admit that hes dating YJ...cause YJ is a superstar..its diff from SR...

ok talking about KSR..is she a list actres??

because someone wrote that hb date all a list actress..SHK,KSR,SYJ...

the reason is not strong enough...

agencies should use this reason when their first rumor spread..

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, cybertron said:

ok talking about KSR..is she a list actres??

because someone wrote that hb date all a list actress..SHK,KSR,SYJ...

the reason is not strong enough...

agencies should use this reason when their first rumor spread..

I dont know about SR..never know about her...but dont think she is A list actress....

I just read the comment that wow HB didnt date an ordinary girl...hahahaha...

2nd time denied..mayb they both do a groceries together to welcoming HI in US..hahahaha.....will see if HI also meet YJ in US... like HB and YJ...lollll...

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

19 minutes ago, winterlover8 said:

I dont know about SR..never know about her...but dont think she is A list actress....

I just read the comment that wow HB didnt date an ordinary girl...hahahaha...

2nd time denied..mayb they both do a groceries together to welcoming HI in US..hahahaha.....will see if HI also meet YJ in US... like HB and YJ...lollll...

handsome hyung and pretty noona who buy me food..:lol:

• Like 1

As far as I know, Yejin's side did not say anything about this matter, right? So this is a love triangle, Yejin and huynbin went to market to prepare dinner for Haein. Ok..this is bizarre as I saw some comments on IG...hahaha. For me, there has to be something going on between them, like getting to know each other phrase or something like that. Why would they meet publicly again after the dating rumor? Do you find it strange? Normally, they would just stay quiet until the dating rumor subsides. But there you go again, they were going out again without afraid of being caught. I think you are right, there must be a holding hand or kissing picture before they admit it. Denying = leave us alone so we can date freely :)

1 hour ago, fchopin said:

As far as I know, Yejin's side did not say anything about this matter, right? So this is a love triangle, Yejin and huynbin went to market to prepare dinner for Haein. Ok..this is bizarre as I saw some comments on IG...hahaha. For me, there has to be something going on between them, like getting to know each other phrase or something like that. Why would they meet publicly again after the dating rumor? Do you find it strange? Normally, they would just stay quiet until the dating rumor subsides. But there you go again, they were going out again without afraid of being caught. I think you are right, there must be a holding hand or kissing picture before they admit it. Denying = leave us alone so we can date freely :)

Mayb they are waiting for despatch to catch them...then they will admit...as all the photos now is from a fans...

Or mayb they have a movie or drama together...HB want to act melodrama with YJ rite...hahahaha

Yes...it must be something..mayb they are in the early stage...knowing each other...n buying groceries together is something fishy...is like they are stay together n cook together....where is the acquantaines??why only HB besides YJ...hahahaha

• Like 1

some article translate that hb live with his parent in LA..

Why bother to buy groceries together if he lives with his parent.

And if the first rumor is true about they ate with yejin’s parent..

then i guess both of their parent already meet each other..

but who knows,like some people said..

they denied they are dating because they already married..:lol:

53 minutes ago, fchopin said:

they cant hide the couple desire..

shopping together,dinner together,playing golf together,cooking together,walking dawn the street together..

i mean if they just want to meet and stay at home together,they dont need to flew far away..they can do it in Korea..:lol:

btw,some people talk about han hyo joo & kang do soemthing dont know his name.. 

their situation kinda like yejin&hb??

got caught while shopping grocery?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, winterlover8 said:

Have you seen the new picture??i dont know new or what...for me is new..not in the supermarket...but still HB carried a groceries thing...hahaha..

Why they are shopping for groceries again and again???

where did you see it?

Let's reminisce Hyun Bin's type of woman for the past couple of years!

Hyun Bin's interview after KSS drama

"My ideal type is a kind person, eats well and could understand the fact that I'm an actor."

Hyun Bin: The girl I like, she'd have to understand the nature of my job, and she'd have to have a healthy appetite. Age doesn't matter, as long as she's not older than my mother.

Would you fall in love with a 30-year-old woman in reality? 
Hyun Bin's answer "If I really like her, if my mother doesn't disagree, why not?"

When I set the first look on a girl, and when I'm speaking to them, I do not look at her face. The first thing I'd look is her hands. I think I could see whether a girl is capable of becoming a good wife through her hands. He said, "Actually, I don't care much about the appearance, the most important thing is having a kind heart."

When filming a commercial with Kim Tae Hee, he was asked whether there was any chemistry between them. He answered precisely, "Whether in the past, the present, or the future, Kim Tae Hee was, is, and will only be my senior.

If I really like a girl, I'd want to be a man who could understand her and take care of her. Don't all girls like this type of guys? Relationship that my parents disapprove of is an absolute NO. Actually, I'm the MOST realistic person ever.

Regarding what kind of husband he'd want to be, Hyun Bin already has a very specific thought, "Whether a woman is considered pretty depends on her cooking skill, the way she dresses and her husband. Which means, when a woman cooks well, wears sexy clothes, and there is a charming husband standing beside her, she'd look exceptionally pretty. I hope I could satisfy one of the three requirements in order to make my woman prettier. The first two requirements she'd have to work hard on her own, I'd be responsible for the last one."

Pretty boy Hyun Bin admired football star Ahn Jung Hwan's life after marriage very much, and expressed that he wants to get married soon.

I hope my wife would be proud of me. Most people spent their lives earning money to assure their life after retirement, but I think I should enjoy all I could at this age. Indeed, I learned a lot in university, but there are lots of things I could only learn practically. I put in a lot of effort in order to enter university (Chung-Ang University, film studies), but because I'm involved in acting, I couldn't go to school most of the time. Even so, I still think I have to get a certificate, which is why I insisted to finish my studies. I think of my future children. Don't the kids have to fill in forms of family survey in primary school? I wish my kids could fill in the words "university graduate" in the "father's qualification" field. Of course, this is not the only reason I went to university, but it's at least one of the reasons.

After the filming of this movie ended, I'd like to get a girlfriend. I have to. Because I'm at the suitable age. As a man, it's only normal that I love a woman.

He said, "I don't remember when I met my first love, and I didn't spend a lot of time with her too. I kinda misunderstood her or something and I never even got the chance to figure out the truth before I realised I already lost her. I only realized how much I loved her after the loss! But things that you lost are difficult to search for. This painful loss of his first love made him understand one thing, "Breaking up is not something you could simply say to your lover."

For the Chinese (original) version by Yi Soon
Translated by Soah-Bin of soompi

Hyun Bin's interview after SeGa drama
Q: What type of woman is your ideal?
HYUN BIN: Well, the woman I'm waiting for is someone who would understand and respect my job as an actor. Because of my job, I have an irregular life pattern. And I just want someone to be here for me and to understand that and stay with me. There have been women who seem to understand this part of my life and respect it, but I think they will actually have to live the part when they aren't able to handle it. So I'm just currently waiting for the woman who can do that for me.

Source (1)

He later stated that he wishes to get married before he turns 40 years old. He stated, “I wish to be married before I turn 40. Just like everyone else, I believe a marriage is one of the most important moments in one’s life. It changes your life in many ways. I envy my friends who are married and have a family (although they may envy my freedom in life).”

Source (1)

Son Ye Jin's ideal type is the same: she wanted someone who understands her job.

Wow - don't you think Huynbin is a little difficult when it comes to someone he wants to marry?

2 hours ago, fchopin said:

@winterlover8 thank you! I go ahead and post it here :):wub:

wow ... keep going grocery shopping. This pretty noona keeps buying food for Huynbin ssi. You know...they got to eat, right...not dating..just hungry :joy:

Hello! I am a new user here. I just wanted to tell you that it is Kang Dong Won and Han Hyo Joo in the picture. It was taken back in 2018. Sorry to upset you

• Like 1