Son Ye-Jin 손예진 [Drama “Thirty-Nine” (JTBC/NETFLIX)]

Helena

I am so happy now i can see so many people praise her acting.

Last night,she gain 4k folllower.

Now many international fans know who is Son Ye Jin.

It is such a roller coaster feeling since Jan 2019 until Mid Dec 2019.

I hope CLoY will get 22% rating as HB's wish.

To be honest,i don't like her role in Personal Taste.

Too naive and i think it is not tooo much if i say her role was stupid.

I don't mind her style in that drama,because like @thi2018 said,she was made to look like it.

When i know that Se Ri is a funny character.

I was hope her role not as same as Park Gae In.

So far,i am satisfied with Se Ri role.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, cybertron said:

To be honest,i don't like her role in Personal Taste.

Too naive and i think it is not tooo much if i say her role was stupid.

I don't mind her style in that drama,because like @thi2018 said,she was made to look like it.

I read a few interviews back then. Her character was supposed to be "glueless". That's why she got dumped by her boyfriend,  betrayed by her close friend,  and mistakenly thought Lee Min Ho's character is a gay man. I don't know why she decided to star in that dramanner but I did enjoy that drama too. Maybe because I enjoy anything she's in :D

Like you, I'm glad a lot of people like her character in CLoY. The ratings keep going up. Hopefully will be 2 digits after tomorrow's episode.

15 minutes ago, thi2018 said:

I read a few interviews back then. Her character was supposed to be "glueless". That's why she got dumped by her boyfriend,  betrayed by her close friend,  and mistakenly thought Lee Min Ho's character is a gay man. I don't know why she decided to star in that dramanner but I did enjoy that drama too. Maybe because I enjoy anything she's in :D

Like you, I'm glad a lot of people like her character in CLoY. The ratings keep going up. Hopefully will be 2 digits after tomorrow's episode.

If im not mistaken,she said she was too stress acting in White Night.

So,she want to act in light drama and that makes her decided to accept PT.

• Insightful 1

4 minutes ago, cybertron said:

If im not mistaken,she said she was too stress acting in White Night.

So,she want to act in light drama and that makes her decided to accept PT.

And also in the movie Spellbound! ☺️ i think it was released the same year?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Yej said:

And also in the movie Spellbound! ☺️ i think it was released the same year?

Back to back. PT 2010 and spellbound 2011. I watch spellbound every halloween :D her white night character was so dark. She looked cute with Ko So but they never met face to face in the movie. Back then, I always wanted her to have a drama with Ko So. They were really cute BTS.

6 hours ago, thi2018 said:

She played rom-com in Personal Taste (drama) and Spellbound (movie). She was funny there too. But this is the first time she played cheerful, bright, and supper rich character so she looks very dashing in luxury outfits. This really shows her true shiny beauty. Some people who watch Personal Taste said she looked ugly there but she was made to look like it. I actually loved her in Sepllbound. That movie is so good, if you are ok watching horror genres.   In shark, her character was dark and sad but it was a good drama if you like revenge type of genres. Ha Seok Jin player her husband there. I see a lot of her previous costars in this drama, including the taxi driver who drive Seo Dan to Jeong Hyeok’s house. He’s actor Park Sung Wong who played her boyfriend in the movie “white night.” It was refreshing to see him in comedic cameo because I always see him in more serious roles.

dont forget Jang So-Yeon in something in the rain aka pretty noona who buys me food,she plays son ye jin best friend in something in the rain,and in crash landing she is wife gang in north korea.

ezgif-7-8468c830b3d5.gif&key=b5403c1b8c0

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ChunSungIm said:

dont forget Jang So-Yeon in something in the rain aka pretty noona who buys me food,she plays son ye jin best friend in something in the rain,and in crash landing she is wife gang in north korea.

Oh yes I remember her in something in the rain. I think she's going to play an important role in CLoY. She was SD on good in SITR. She impressed me with her acting skill. That's why I think she is not just a small supporting cast here. She probably convinced her husband to be on Seri's side and help her to escape as well as help Jeong Hyeok to discover his brother's mysterious death.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, thi2018 said:
The best blessing that you can give is your beautiful smile.
Debasish Mridha

ezgif-2-1a3ca37c5646.gif

ezgif-2-0c6eadf3132d.gif

Me, I just really love her eyes! That's the very first thing i noticed from her face when i saw her on Summer Scent :)

• Like 1
  • Love 1